Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Battle for Immortality(Revised)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Battle for Immortality(Revised)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Long ago, centuries before our time, the land was filled with mythical creatures, Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Mer creatures, etc. Battles were normal and often, however after a new demented enemy arose, all the mythical creatures banded together in one large bloody battle. The cost however was high and the mythical creatures faded with time. However a new enemy has arisen again and now the mythical creatures must band together once more. Friendships will be made and lost, betrayal will ruin empires, and unlikely alliances will be made. In the end who will win the battle for immortality.....

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Extras:(Pets ect)
-----------------------------
RULES:

NO one liners I am dead serious
NO God modding(an un killable perfect char is no fun)
Romance is alright but keep it tasteful and don't loose focus of the plot
No adding characters without permission from either me or someone I put in charge in my absence
If you must leave(Vacation got grounded ect.) PLEASE tell me.
Cussing is fine but be tasteful no chat talk
Don't ignore anyone please thats just rude.
Read others posts it confuses someone if someone goes “She left the ballroom” and the next post is”she blew up the ballroom where the girl still was”

Alright other than that Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is Yuuis Profile

Name: Galaxie Mars
Physical age: 20 Actual age: 345
Dislikes: Werewolves, fairies
Background: Galaxie's parents were high in rank amongst vampires. Advisors of the elders. After her birth a corrupt royal killed her parents, leaving her alone in the world. Dropping all connections with the royals she wandered the world, entangling herself with the affairs of other species.
Appearance: Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dakota

Species: Werewolves

Dislikes: Alyane Vampires Gnomes

Appearance:Image
Background: Dakota was born into the werewolf clan around the same time as Alyane after that Alyanes parents named him her bodyguard and advisor right before theri death at the hands of Vampires. He dislikes Alyane because shes open to the other creatures which he hates, he works closly and keeps an eye on her hoping one day he can overthrow her, now with the upcoming battle and him making sure she has no outside allies Dakota merely waits for a chance to strike her down though Kuro presents a problem since he's always alert and by her side.

Extras: Dakota studied Magic while Anya trained in secret to become a better warrior he's a master at disgusiges including masking his scents though he cant hide it from Kuro or other normal wolves. He's skilled in the art of fighting but when angry can be easily defeated.
Last edited by Kohanna on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Battle for Immortality(Revised)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Name: Shin E. Gami
Human Age: 18
Vampire Age: 297
Species: Vampire
Likes: Shin likes girl obviously but he is too shy to actually show it, seeing he keeps to himself. He also likes people who are just nice, and doesn't treat him differently just because the fact he is indeed a Vampire. Shin enjoys blood as well, but dislikes having to do it, and is not a crazed maniac like some of his people.
Dislikes: People who are Naive, and don't look outside the box on things that are straight-forward to the core. He despises Werewolfs just because they are monsters, and he hates anyone who kills for pure pleasure.
Appearance:
Background: Shin E. Gami, if you pay attention you will see its true meaning is Shinigami, Japanese for Death God's. Shin is a very solemn person, he appears to be very silent, and quiet, a man who keeps to himself, but for the past few hundred years, he by the Elders has been forced to kill those who deserve to die, the damned, the innocent, only blood has been shed by his hands. In return he gets respect, but so much pain thrives through his heart and soul, pain that can't seem to go away. Years back when he was very young, his Father was somewhat of a Master of Combat, teaching even some of the most Powerful Elders how to battle, he passed all his skills to his son Shin, after his fathers death the Vampire Elders took Shin in as a son, especially the Head-of-Council, leaching him for his strengths, in return giving him a Family, but that was only a lie. Still to this day he is crossed between what is right and wrong, lost between both worlds, he fights for his right.
Extras: When he was a child, alone in a forest, he found himself lost and scared, finally he would a small Wolf, only a cub, he nurtured it, and since that day the small Wolf has followed him, going as far as Shin making him the first Wolf ever to become part Vampire, gaining the power to life for eternity, he hides and lurks in Shin's presence. Over the years he has gone by the name of Raion.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 am

OOC: approved Yuui we need to find a way to get more members before this flops again

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:29 pm

OOC: I'm trying Anna-chan but I won't be able to post anything intricate until Saturday, I've got to memorize my lines remember? Anyway I'll try and find some ppl.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taedis on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Name: Tiyaiv
Species: Dragon
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Desert
Appearance:
(Dragon)

Background:
He lived through an extreme survival situatuion. He was the last dragon standing. He faught bravely, but never had a chance. Facing an overwelming enemy force, he hid and stuck to the shadows, barely making it out alive. The acts he endured and commited during these times would have made a normal dragon go insane, he, however, gained strength from it. The result of this is a general distrust of others, and a reluctance to think about the past. Because he relied on himself for so long, he is careful about what he says to others, how much he relys on others. This comes off as either shyness or a disinterest in others. He lacks the standard negitive effects of being exposed to harsh conditions. He does not get flashbacks, nor does he regret his actions.

Extras:
Tiyaiv learned basic use of magc. He can heal small wounds and change into a human form. Both spells leave him incredibly helpless to attack. As a dragon, he cannot speak verbally, so he relies on his weakened human form to communicate. Rather than attract attention to himself, he disguises himself as a human while entering populated areas. Because of his weak state, he prefers to not get invovled in someone else's fight, unless he feels the need to. He only reveals his true identity to those he trusts, or when forced to. Due to the helpless nature of his human form, he relies on a powerful suprise attack. Therefore, being exposed causes him to loose all his advantages.

When cornered, an adrenaline rush allows him to sustain heavy wounds and still be able to fight. Immeditaely following, however, his body shuts down for several days, leaving him completly helpless. He reverts to dragon form while in this state. During this time, his body heals itself to a degree.

His idea of honor is to do the right thing in his own mind. He cares little for the laws of men and the common accepted things to do. He cares little for the words of elders or men. An honorous thing to do is to stand up for oneself, and their own species. If he looses a fight, he will not try a suprise attack if the winner lowers his/her guard. Honor is to stand, completly disarmed. His strong feeling of honor is a weakness, as he can easily be drawn out into the open by a couple words.

Taedis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm

OOC: aproved

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloudbreaker on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Name: Leroy Blear
Species: Gnome
Likes: Is completely obsessed with improving his magical talents. He studies all types of magic vigilantly (first hand when possible) and collects magical materials that he finds.
Dislikes: Manual labor and spending money are what he despises most.
Appearance: A slim, brown-haired gnome about 3 feet (1 meter) tall. He has blue eyes and tanned skin. He wars colorful robes and carries a backpack of sorts with all kinds of nicknacks attached to it.
Background: Leroy was the youngest of three. Although not shy in social situations, he often kept mostly to himself, reading books about magic and practicing what he found interesting. Finding he wasn't exceptionally talented at 'raw' magic, he focused on leaning how to use magical materials. Now he is proficient at recognizing and utilizing magical items. Not long ago he made the decision to travel around and use his talents to try and better the world, but he still has not figured out a good way to do so.
Extras: Leroy has a pet crow that can vaguely understand him, but is otherwise an average bird. It will fly away at the first sign of danger, but always seems to return when it is safe.

cloudbreaker
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 pm

OOC: I am so so sorry you guys my internet is being a total pain in the @#@@ Im working on my bio

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neogene on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Name: Neogene
Real age: 112; Look age: 21
Species: Blood Elf
Likes: Reading, Learning new abilities, Getting upgrades for any of his armor
Dislikes: Humans, Vampires, & annoying people.
Appearance:Image
Background: He came from an encampment from the far east. He never even knew the name of it. Only that he should never speak of it. Neogene trained vigorously with his sword. He is bonded to that sword. Nothing could want him away from it. But if him and his sword are separated. Neogene will do anything....to get it back in his possesion.
Extras:N/A

Neogene
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 pm

OOC: accepted awesome

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neogene on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 pm

((Is this were it starts???))

Neogene
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm

OOC: yuui I know XD i have to post my profile and then yes we can all start...........

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nixxy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Name:Kahli
Species:Faerie
Dislikes:Fire, small spaces,
Background: Kahli had always lived happily in the quiet kingdom with her species. But in an unfortunate event, with her home ablazed, she was force to flee, leaving her beloved ones behind. Alone and scared, she was force to venture out into the world not knowing what was out there. Now, she struggles to survive, hoping that she will someday find some of her beloved ones alive and well.
Extras:None

Nixxy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:07 pm

OOC: accepted

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werianu on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:05 am

OOC: This is my first roleplay on this site, please, tell me if I do anything wrong?

Name: Werianu Su'Haers
Species: Blood Elf (WoW reference)
Dislikes: War, pollution, fighting
Appearance: Long, auburn hair reaches well past her waist in smooth flowing waves. Her eyes are a glowing green, infused with magic, as many of her race's. Her skin is tanned from many years in the sun, assisting others and watching nature. Her armor is of many shades of blue cloth imbued with precious jewels and metals. (shown below in the link)
http://jinxiedoodle.deviantart.com/art/ ... a-58318240
Background: Grew up away from war, seeing only the aftermath as she grew older. With time, she began studying what she would soon take to naturally, becoming a priestess. She grew up well, very little hardship other than growing up around the remnants of a great war.
Extras: Werianu is known to bite her lip when nervous or lieing, something she makes a habit of not doing. She has a familiar, one who grew up with her since birth. A phoenix, free to come and go as he pleases. She calls him Sin'Fae, or 'Little Bird' because he is considerably smaller than the rest of his race.
http://vixie87.deviantart.com/art/phoenix-22767327 <-- Sin'Fae
Last edited by Werianu on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever catch on fire, will you really remember to Stop, Drop, and Roll?...

I am Qaelthas, Hælz, and Bandædz of the Terokkar Realm.
I am Werianu, Wood Elf Druid of Everquest ONE.

FOR PONY!

Werianu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:16 am

OOC: Dont worry youll get the hang of it, Acepted

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Yawn Yuui HERE is my freaking Bio XD!Yuii I better not get killed for this if i do my ghost is hunting you down Xd ok so i cant do that but I will be upset XD

Name:Alayne(uh-lah-ney) Rae

Species: Werewolf

Dislikes: Hunters, cold blooded killers people who are cruel towards anyone because of their breed

Background: Alayne was born into a royal family and was pampered her entire life having the finest and the best of everything the war caused her clan to go into hiding until they grew stronger years passed before she was allowed to see the outside world again after that she hated bloodshed and war her clan became weary and some betrayed their ancient laws killing off other mythical creatures they were banished from the clan and now seek revenge on her family. She found sanctuary in the outdoors when she was younger she was attacked by a Vampire and was saved by another mythical creature thus causing her to be more accepting towards them than her other werewolf companions. Honor loyalty and family mean more to her than anything however Alayne trained with vampire in secret until he disappeared the only scent she found were that of vampires because of this she has an issues with Vampires Alayne has a tendency to get in trouble.

Extras:(Pets ect) She has a black wolf that always appearers when shes in danger and stays by her side loyally she can heal a person to an extent when in her humanoid form she can move like a wolf.........

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm

OOC: Ok everyone we can offical start posting*cuts ribbon and throw confetti*

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Shin sat high atop a building, his blue hair gleaming, and his eyes sparkling below. His Scythe dangled in his hands, pointed down, using his strength he shifted it like a pendulum. He stared below, waiting for someone to pass by, but sadly with no avail. It was quiet, something not normal for here, but he enjoyed it for each night seemed to be hell for him. The Elders were always sending him away, on missions he despised, killing those who "Deserved It." Shin chuckled at that notion, no one deserved to die, not even the damned. He sat alone, feeling a light breeze on him, his body quivered from the cold.

He sat there and whistled, using his powers, it was like a howl in the wind, but from in, Raion came, appearing on the roof top and quick speeds. Raion had been with him for a long time, helping him hunt, being a staller at times. He pet Raion gently, clutching his fur. Raion barked and bite him playfully, he just smiled lightly and jumped off, gracefully, his cloak flew out behind him and he dropped on his feet, on his knees almost he stood up straight. Raion jumped after him, using the wall for support he jumped off it landing down.

Staring up his Scythe in his hand, hanging on his shoulder for support. He was dying for something, anything to happen, having no work as of the moment, he wanted the thrill to hit him. Sadly no one was out to torment, or even dare to trial with. Grimacing he walked along the alleys, keeping hidden, knowing a "Person." with a Scythe would look pretty weird, especially the way he was dressed, usually he didn't care but as of the moment, it was peaceful.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Alayne walked loving the breeze her long hair blowing behind her like a silk veil. Her ears hidden beneath the silky layers of her hair she felt no fear in walking around in her humanoid form. No one was out this late anyways Mortals slept her clan members would be hunting in the opposite direction. Her ears twitched slightly when she heard a wolf howl that was odd.

Walking into an ally way Alayane began tracking her prey....so it WAS wolf her own pet was at home, but if she ran into trouble he would come as always, her most loyal companion if she could she would give him a position when she became queen.....but he was just a wolf, not a werewolf as she was. They were different yet the same in a way. She picked up the speed loving the feeling of a hunt even though she wasn't planning on eating whatever she found she was just bored and needed something to do. Landing in another alleyway Alayne stopped her long hair falling behind her as she stared at the wolf. It wasn't the wolf that interested her more so his companion he had with him

"Why are you in an alleyway with a weapon?" It was a reasonable question and her curiosity had gotten the better of her tiling her head to the side she waited for an answer..

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!