Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Beautiful Ones

The Beautiful Ones

a part of “The Beautiful Ones”, a fictional universe by Creek.

When the Elven Dynasty is blown asunder, your clan is thrown out to the wolves. They are forced to survive in a world harsher than you could have ever imagined.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Beautiful Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Beautiful Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Beautiful Ones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free, and realizing you were the prisoner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Creek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Beautiful Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 am

When you say "I prefer art" for our characters image, what do you mean? As in realistic images, anime, paintings, strictly drawings? Could you be a bit more specific on "art"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 am

I mostly mean paintings, but I suppose drawings could work as well. I apologize for any misunderstandings, and will try my best to clear that up right away. Thank you! :)

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:15 am

Thank you so much for clearing that up. :) So would anime pictures be acceptable?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

Initially, I wasn't going to allow anime pictures, because I feel that they are overused. However, I know how difficult it can be to find a good painting of an Elf, so I suppose that anime pictures are fine. Only if you can't find anything else though. If you have any other suggestions/questions please say so!

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 am

Deviantart.com is your best friend for fantasy pictures :|

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 am

This looks like a good Roleplay Creek, buddy (if you remember me. >< xD) so color me interested. Mind if I PM you some questions? I also see a familiar character sheet system, and rules. XD
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 am

Seems interesting! I have to say it though, rouge is a kind of make-up.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 am

@Finalhazard3 Thank you for your suggestion. I am still working on the introductory page, but if you have anything that you would like to be implemented, I would do so happily.

@Shadow44499 Yes! I do remember you! And thank you for your compliment on my roleplay; I worked very hard. If you have any questions, PM me forthwith! Thank you. :)

@Seirei My apologies. You have a particular attention to detail. I copied and pasted the Character Sheet from my friend's roleplay (Simply to save some time, but I will revise it soon.), and he must have misspelled it. Thank your for your enthusiasm, and I hope to see you in the roleplay.

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 am

Just a little something you notice once you've played enough RPGs.

Out of interest, what's the average life span of the elves in this roleplay?

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am

hi i saw your rpg i am going to read the introduction,rules and then i will make a char.
i was thinking at a human.he really needs to be a person which hates elfs or a peaceful and quiet man?

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 am

@Seirei The Elves of Celandine have an average lifespan of 1,000-1,200 years. They reach full maturity at 200 years, where their metabolic rate slows which causes the growth process to nearly freeze for about 800 years. A fertile Elven Woman may have up to 2 children in her entire lifetime, and the gestation period lasts 10 years. I will have full pages about the details of each race soon! For the time being, if you have any other questions feel free to PM me or post in OOC. I check it frequently.

@Holy|Orders Hello there. Thank you for showing an interest in my roleplay. I appreciate it deeply. However, from the short message you have just submitted, it is obvious that your grammar and puncuation skills needs some work. It is not up to my standards, and therefore if you cannot have polished your grammatical skills by the time you submit a character, I am afraid that I will reject it. Again, thank you very much for your interest.

Dwarves have a lifespan of 500-600 years. They are almost as fertile as humans, and they are much more capable when it comes to reproducing than Elves.

Humans live for 100-200 years. They reproduce very quickly.

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 pm

ok i will try but i can't promise anything.and one more thing,english isn't my first language.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 am

Okay. So once we have at least 5 Characters we will begin. Does that sound fair to everyone?

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm

That sounds good to me :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Plans have changed everyone. I think that we will begin the roleplay as soon as Shadow submits his character. I don't think that anyone else is submitting a character, so waiting would be a stupid idea.

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Aye, aye Captain!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Sheet submitted! Tell me if anything needs fixed!

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 pm

The sheet is fine! I will begin the Roleplay right now! If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm

There we go! The first post is up! :) It was super fun writing it, and I hope that you guys like it!

Creek
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!