Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The California School for the Extremely Gifted wants you!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The California School for the Extremely Gifted wants you!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 pm

The California School for the Extremely Gifted

Dear Mr./Ms. ______________,
You have been selected to join a very elite group of students. Every year The California School for the Extremely Gifted selects twelve rising freshmen from around the world to attend our prestigious school. Each of the selected students has something that makes them very special. Enclosed is a brochure detailing campus life, rules, and a layout of the grounds. We hope that you will consider joining us this fall. Please reply to us at the return address on your envelope by June 31st.
Sincerely,
Ramsey Atkins, Headmaster.

Okay so I know that the letter does not explain much, but this is a roleplay about teenagers with super powers. Here are the character guidelines.
1) There are 48 students so there can be 48 characters at the most.
2) Of course no godmodding.
3) Each character can have 2 super powers at most, one major power and one minor power.
4) You can have up to 4 characters.
5) No WIPS. I hate WIPS. All characters are in a sense WIPS, but fill out your character sheet.
6) Detailed appearances, personalities, and histories are needed.
7) Face claims must look like teenagers.
8) Characters can be ages 14-19, years freshman-senior.
9) Bad characters are encouraged, but keep the ratio around 2 good to 1 bad.
10) Read the rules for other guidelines.

CODE: SELECT ALL
Character Sheet
Name:
Hero Name:
Power:
Second Power:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Distinguishing Marks:
Dress Style:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Personality:
History:
Family: do any family members have powers?
Goals:

I would like to have this running soon, so invite others!

Rules
1) Post musts include 1,000 characters. Dialogue posts can be shorter, but not by much. Thoughts and feelings should accompany dialogue.
2) Romance is allowed and encouraged, but no sex scenes. You may imply and not describe.
3) Profanity is allowed, but don't overdo it.
4) Don't disappear. Sign up only if you intend to stick around.
5) No deaths without first notifying me.
6) Have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!