Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Celebrity and her Assassin (Private)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Celebrity and her Assassin (Private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Private roleplay between myself and pandadancer. Please do not post here.

This story is about a famous young celebrity and the assassin that is assigned to kill her. He poses as her bodyguard and plots a plan to kill her, but falls in love instead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Celebrity and her Assassin (Private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Isabella sat on the balcony of her room. Finally, some peace and qui.... Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on her door. She rolled her eyes and walked over and opened her door. Miss Mellark, it is time for your vocal lessons. Says her butler. "Thank you Hendrix, I will be down in just a minute." She shut her door and walked over to her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. "No time for me...." She let out a sigh and headed down to the piano room where her vocal instructor Brennon awaited. There you are my little star! He said as she entered. "Yes, here I am." she said sarcastically. "Shall we get started?"

-pandalover

Hunter looked blankly at the office desk before him. His usual daily routine of eat, sleep, work out, and train, had been cut off right before training. His father had steered him from it and dropped him in an office. The place was nestled in a rather busy part of New York. A place no one would look for an assassin's location. Hunter Harris, an irony to his name, was an novice assassin. Novice meaning he actually never killed anyone yet. His father, Roger Harris, was a top assassin. Not too high up in the ranks, but high enough to make a name for himself in the industry. And his only son was sewn right on behind him in the thread of assassins that still work with roles. Hunter was beginning to get fidgety and his knees began to shake. He had waited for about an hour now and his body loosened enough that it tensed considerably at the slightest noise. Finally, a tall bald man with the build of a wrestler came in wearing a suit. Hunter sat up and looked the man squarely in the eyes. His body had relaxed and he was as calm as ever.

"Now," the man said, "it seems you will be getting an job for the first time." His smile was cruel. He sat down at the glass office desk and set down two pieces of paper. One had a picture of a teenage girl with small print information. The other was just words typed across it. Hunter touched the papers. "She is the target. You are her bodyguard. Get close. Do not get caught. We will not save you." And then the man sat up, straightening his suit and collar. "Go to 12-20 Allenmark Street. Zigby will be there with your final touches." He looked at the door with an emotionless expression. "Pity she was chosen. She is actually a talented young women." He bowed his exit and Hunter was left alone again. After one hour of waiting, he got one minute of briefing and two papers of information. He picked the two papers up, folded them, and placed them in his jean pocket.

Pulling his hoodie over his head, Hunter took the train to the given address. He didn't dare take out the papers during his commute. The night was getting darker and the clouds were pulling in as if to rain. The air was already damp. Hunter stepped into the open door at the address. This place was a completely different setting from the briefing room. This was the set up house. Within a week, he would be shipped off to his destination. "Zigby," Hunter whispered solidly as a large man with sharp, menacing features approached him. The man crossed his arms and then dropped them to his sides. "Follow me," he said. It was the deepest tone Hunter had ever heard.

Hunter soon had been fully briefed of his mission. He had one month to complete it given that it could go numerous ways. He was given one last chance to see his mother safely and then he was off to Hollywood. Hunter stared out the window of the airplane as it soon rounded to land. He smiled, excitement in his blood. "Wait for me Isabella Mellark," he whispered under his breath. "Soon," he got up from his seat and unloaded his carry on bag. "we will be together." He grinned.

-theMoonlightTheory

As Isabella finished her voice lessons she was rushed to another room to be fitted for clothing. She knew preparing for her tour was going to be hectic. Isabella! The voice came loud and clear, it was Val, her manager. The lady was tall, and beautiful. She had short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. By her appearance you would have thought she was a model. She walked over to Isabella and kissed both of her cheeks. "Hello Val." Isabella said flatly. She knew that by Val being here that her chance of getting a moment to breath was gone. Val started rambling about the wardrobe the instant she laid eyes on it. Some thing about the color and length being all wrong. She is not a child anymore, she has to look sexy!! Sexy sells! Isabella ignored her as she was being pulled and repositioned until Val was satisfied.

It ended with Isabella being in a short white dress with a silky blue materiel acting as a sheer over the dress. Okay get her out of the dress! Barked Val as the seamstress started to unzip the back of the dress. "What is next on the agenda Val?" Val glared over at her hearing the irritation in Isabella's voice. You chose this life sweetheart, remember that. Any way next we will be interviewing people to be your new body guard. I have one in mind already and I think you will really like him. She smiled and winked at her as she exited the room. "Oh great, I can only imagine what that means." Isabella changed back into her shorts and t shirt and headed off to the main office room where the interviews would be held.

In the room she found Val and her parents. They were looking through folders of what she assumed were that candidates. This is the one I like. His name is Hunter Harris. He's cute isn't he Isabella? Isabella walked over to Val to look at the picture she was holding up "Yes, he is defiantly good looking for an american guy." Val chuckled at the comment but no one else did. She noticed quickly and cleared her throat. Well lets get this show on the road. I have done pre examinations of all of the candidates and have narrowed it down to three, so this shouldn't take long. We already have a full security crew but the open position is for Isabella's personal body guard.

-pandalover

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Hunter Harris

Hunter found himself in a room with two other men in line for the open position of Isabella Mellark's personal bodyguard. He sat on one of the chairs and waited for his name to be called. He had traded his blue hoodie with a tighter, but not immodest dark long sleeve button down collar shirt. He wore dark jeans and more or less formal shoes. He leaned his head back and waited for his name to be called. His dark hair was combed and gelled to show more of his handsome face. He aimed for a sophisticated and mature look, but nothing too over the top. He was aiming for a solid security look, but something Isabella would be able to feel safe around. They were the same age so he could be looking and acting any older then he really was. Hunter was to be her bodyguard, but his aim was more towards to be her friend. Make her feel comfortable, like she could really trust him. Then he would finish the job. To her surprise. He would have to showcase his pure acting talent if he wanted to pull the whole thing off. But first, he had to complete step one. Become her bodyguard. He expected that the interviews wouldn't take too long, but there was no assurance that he would automatically earn the spot. The two other candidates didn't look unbeatable, but they could certainly get the spot as well as he could. If that happened, he would have failed the mission before it even began.

"Hunter Harris." Hunter stood up squarely at his name and allowed himself a casual smile and he followed into the main office room where the interviews would be held. He saw Isabella standing with two people who looked like her parents. Another woman with a striking appearance looked at him. He could tell that she was the manager. "Hello," he said and shook each of the present people's hands, making sure to let his hand shake linger with Isabella's. His eyes playing with her beautiful face. He didn't allow himself to stare too long since that wouldn't hold too kindly with her parents. He stood back and took the seat across the table from them. Hunter smiled and waited for the interview to pass.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Isabella watched Hunter enter the room. Val was right he was handsome. She watched how he almost glided across the floor, so light on he feet. He made his way down the line of people shaking their hands, but when he finally reached Isabella he lingered. She was to caught up in his blue eyes to realize how long it actually was until Val's voice broke the gaze. Well then Mr. Harris, why don't you tell us a little bit about your self?

Isabella sat down and listend very carefuly to his words. If Val thought he should be the one then Isabella trusted her but she still had to listen to all three candidates. His voice was so smooth and calm. She could tell he was very professional. As the interview continued she began to like him more and more. Once he was finished Val stood up. Well Mr. Harris, you seem to be a good fit, but we still have two more interviews. If you will please wait out in the hall until we are finished and then we will let you know our decision. Isabella smiled at him. Her eyes following him all the way to the door. "

The next two interviews went the same, aside from the long hand shake. She listened to their stories, both seeming good for the job. After seeing all three people, Val and her parents began to argue over Hunter and one other. Isabella was the final decision any way. "I want Hunter Harris." The three looked over at her Val and her mother looking pleased but her father not so much. Well then Hunter it is! Val walked over to the door and called the three back into the room. Isabella looked over the three one last time before standing from her chair. "First off I would like to thank you all for giving us your time. You all seemed very well for the job but we can only pick one. Hunter Harris, Welcome aboard." She said giving him a sweet smile.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Hunter walked out of the interview room quite pleased with how it went. He found himself smiling and playing over the interview in his mind. Isabella seemed to be into him a bit too. This might have gotten to his head and made him feel happy if it wasn't for the fact that he was supposed to kill her in the end. A tight knot wound in his stomach. Isabella was quite the pretty girl. Her smile seemed warm and her eyes of genuine kindness. He had also seen her perform before. She was no rookie in the industry. It seemed like a sad thing to have to dwell on. He didn't want to linger on the idea for too long. This was business, his father's deep voice reminded him. It's work, but don't forget to have a little fun. Don't fall in love though. He heard the familiar laughter ringing in his head at his father's own humor. Hunter shook his head. He didn't plan to do anything of the sort.

The other two men had finished their interviews and they came back seeming to be as calm and confident as he was. For a second, he was nervous about the result. His father would be so upset if he didn't even complete phase one of the mission. As they were called back for the decision, he regained his composure. Entering the room, he stood in the middle of the two other men. "First off I would like to thank you all for giving us your time. You all seemed very well for the job but we can only pick one. Hunter Harris, Welcome aboard." Hunter looked at Isabella with meaning in his eyes. It was a formal kindness. A type of business-like manner, but nothing short of charming. "Thank you for choosing me," he gave a slight bow and sent a grin to Isabella. Standing straight, he turned to Val and Isabella's parents. "I am glad you believe I am right for the job. I will make a promise right now. I will not fail you," his voice smooth yet meaningful. As if he were declaring the fact from his heart. "Might I ask when I begin?" he tossed his head back a bit, feeling proud that he got the job so easily.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm

You start right now boy, you better not mess this up. Isabella's father said as he exited the room. As the rest of the week went by the final preparations for the tour were handled and the training for Hunter took place. At the end of the week everything was set to take place for the tour to begin. Isabella and Val were heading out to the limo when her mother ran outside. My Isabella, I love you so much. Have fun and be safe. Isabella hugged her mom tight and kissed her on the cheek. "I will be fine mama, I am in good hands." Isabella knew that leaving her parents for the next three months would be hard, but as Val says, this is the life she chose.

They pulled up to the air port and already there were screaming fans lined up trying to catch a glimpse of the pop star. Her security team got her on the jet safely. As the jet took off Isabella started to fall asleep. Val woke her up when they got to their destination. Welcome to Las Vegas Isabella. As she climbed out of the plain to get into the limo she looked back at Val and Hunter. "I don't see what the hype of this place is." Val shook her head and laughed. Isabella this is just the air port, wait until we hit the strip. They got into another limo and drove for what seemed like forever. In the limo Val explained to her and Hunter, She will be playing tomorrow night at the Bellagio. The concert will start at 7pm sharp. We will be staying down the strip at the MGM and the whole top floor will be closed off for us. As they got to the strip Isabella looked out the window in amazement. She slowly stopped paying attention to Val. The last thing she remembered hearing was something about having their own rooms but Hunters having a door that connects to hers for safety reasons.

They finally got to the hotel, being greeted by more screaming fans. After stopping for some pictures and autographs they were able to make their way up to there rooms. "Ugh that is something I will never get use to." She said smiling at Hunter. Just remember sweety.... Isabella cut Val off, "I know, I know, I chose this life." She said mocking Vals voice.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Hunter let the week pass by with little relaxation. He wasn't one to let the given training go to waste. He paid attention to the security teachers telling him what to do and what not to do. Never let more then five fans get too close to Isabella unless it is towards an event. Always be between Isabella and any opposing danger. Isabella comes first. Protect Isabella. Always call for back up. Never rely solely on oneself. And more things he had drilled into his head. He was quick to learn and eager to please. Hunter tried not to let it get to him. Most of the week was set on preparations so he didn't get much alone time with the rising star as he liked to label Isabella. He wasn't nervous with her. Well, maybe just a little bit. She was a breathtaking woman, but Hunter shook his head at the thought.

Quickly, he followed Isabella on her right side, just a step behind her. His eyes always scanned the surroundings while always making sure to return to Isabella. Many of the fans had come to see the concert. Thousands had gathered in Las Vegas waiting for her concert the next night. The tickets were sold out and Hunter leaned closer to Isabella around the onslaught of screaming fans. As they went up to the rooms, Hunter relaxed a little on his close proximity to Isabella. But never strayed too far. "This floor is secure I trust," he asked formally knowing the answer. But it never hurt to double check. "Isabella, you want to go into your room? You're not hungry or anything right?" He raised his eyebrow. He could catch up on more personal things later, he had to show that he was still here for the job. "Val, which room would you be in? Just want to know where everyone is," he smiled. He looked back at Isabella. He wanted to get some alone time to know her. It would help his mission to get to know his target on a more personal level.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Val was pleased Hunter was asking so many questions. I will be staying in the other room next to Isabella. As for dinner it will be just the two of you tonight. The owner has closed off a room for you guys in the restaurant downstairs. I will be in my room if you need anything. Val walked to her door and entered the room closing the door behind her. Isabella looked around. The hall filled with her security. "Well I guess it's just us." She said shrugging her shoulders. She remembered his question about food. "I am kinda hungry, but before we go down I would like to have some time to freshen up, we can meet back here in 20 minutes and go down together." She stepped closer to him and kissed both of his cheeks. "Ciao." She smiled and entered her room.

She was amazed by the size of her room. She wondered around the room before getting ready for dinner. She looked over and across from the bed was a door, the one leading into Hunter's room. She smiled feeling safe knowing he was just on the other side. She decided to look around her closet to see what her stylist had sent over to her room. She flipped through rolling her eyes at the amount of clothes she had for only being here for three days. She wanted to make an impression on Hunter so she chose a shorter red dress with a deep v neck line. She freshened her makeup and her hair but not overdoing it. As it got closer to time to meet for dinner she spritzed herself with her favorite perfume from Italy. Stooping at the mirror by the door she rolled her eyes. "Sexy sells, right Val." She didn't want to make the wrong impression but all the clothes she had were "sexy" thanks to Val. She stepped out the door quietly waiting for Hunter.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 am

Hunter just nodded. He watched Isabelle walk into her room, kissing him on both cheeks before she entered. He inadvertently stiffened. He wasn't ready for such a sudden contact. He looked around at the other security guards. One of them grinned to him and another one winked before chuckling together with his buddy. Hunter glared at them and went into his room ignoring the silent laughs coming from the guards. Immature, he thought silently. His room was bigger then he expected. He walked around in the room staring at the walls and the large bed that gaped in the middle of the room. He sat down on its edge. Soft, he remarked. This was nothing like his old life. His parents weren't poor, but they could never afford a place like this. Even with the kill money from his father, his mother would never spend it on a hotel or a vacation. Strangely enough, his mother hated going on vacations. He never understood why and she never gave him a clue to the answer.

"I have twenty minutes," he breathed to himself. He put his head back on the bed and glanced at the door connecting his room to Isabelle's room. He sat up and stared at it. "No, too obvious," he whispered and went to the bathroom. He looked at his reflection a little and straightened his dark outfit. He quite enjoyed how he looked in the bodyguard suit. Hunter touched his cheeks. Did she do that to all her personal guards? Or is it cause she's Italian? He wasn't going to show that he was shaken up by the fact at all. "Whatever," he said and shut the lights to his room. He liked to stay in his bodyguard outfit even for dinner. He checked the closet and found another aisle of the same clothing. His pajamas were closed off in one of the drawers.

Noticing the time, Hunter headed out of his room and waited for Isabella. She showed up a few seconds later and he greeted her with a charming smile. "Ready?" He let her walk in front of him towards the elevators and he pressed the button to go downstairs. "Have you been here before?" He asked for some small talk.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Isabella smiled, "No, this is my first time. But my parents and Val talk about it all the time. This is my father's favorite hotel so it was his idea for me to stay here." She stepped into the elevator looking at the mirror in the back. She noticed the two of them together, side by side. They looked like they belonged together. Isabella shook her head thing the whole thing to be ridiculous. The elevator ride was quiet on the way down. But once at the restaurant she was greeted by the head chef. "Antonio!" Isabella gave the rather large man a hug. "Hunter this is Antonio, he is a good friend of my fathers."

Antonio walked them over to a small private room where there was just two seats. "Thank you Antonio, this is beautiful." The two were seated and given a menu. While looking over the menu Isabella explained that her father was a chef back in Italy, so he knows a lot of chefs here in America as well. "So what about you Hunter Harris? Is this your first time in Vegas?"

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Hunter was very impressed with the hotel. As soon as they went down to the restaurant, Hunter had to smile. He'd been to nice places similar to this, but not with a private room and a beautiful star. Hunter shook the head chef's hand. He seemed very hearty and inviting. A seemingly trust-able man, but he couldn't really afford to trust anyone. It wasn't in his nature to trust easily. He mumbled a greeting and then shifted his attention to the room that they would be having dinner in. Checking all the corners and exits, he found it to be safe. There was only one exit and one entrance, but Hunter relaxed. Nothing should go wrong here. He sat on the seat with his back to the wall so he had a good look at the entire room without having a large blind spot.

Hunter opened the menu and looked at the food. He smiled. He could use some pasta. Looking up, he took up Isabella's family background about her father being a chef. His mother was a moderate cook, but he could guess Isabella has had the finest Italian meals back in Italy and also America. He's had his share of Italian foods. Honestly though, he was more of a Spanish cuisine lover. He was also a sucker for a good American dinner. "Must be nice to have a chef for a father. Can you cook like him?" He asked. Maybe it was a stupid thing to suggest being that she had chosen to become a singer, but he was curious. He had followed his father in his job, maybe Isabella had taken something from her father. "And yes this is my first time in Vegas. Actually, this past week was my first time on the West coast. I've lived in New York most of my life and traveled around the East coast plenty," he smiled.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Isabella laughed at the though of her cooking. "Well lets just say I make a mean bowl of cereal." She said with a semi serious face. "No the only thing I got from my parents was my mothers looks, My talent came from my grandmother. She was an opera singer. She was never really famous, but she had a voice of an angel. She would sing me to sleep every night in Italy. She died right before I came to America. She was my inspiration." She paused for a second. "So you are from New York huh?" She smiled trying to change to mood. "I have only been there once. About two months after coming here. I loved it, the fish was amazing."

As the first course came Isabella picked at her salad. "So Hunter, what is your family like? Was your father also in the security business?" Antonio came into the room checking on them. Isabella started talking to him in Italian ordering a bottle of wine. She was underage in America but not in Italy. Besides wine was not bad for her voice. He came back shortly with the bottle and two glasses. "Grazie." She said as he exited again. "Would you like some?"

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Hunter smiled at Isabelle, laughing at her remark about the cereal. So she didn't cook, he thought with a grin. His smile faltered at the note of her grandmother's death. "I'm sorry," he said automatically not really sorry. Hunter never knew his grandparents. Both of his father's parents died before he was born and his mother's parents weren't on good terms with her. They didn't like Hunter's father and disapproved of the entire marriage, even refusing to acknowledge that they had a grandson from her. He never really minded them since his mother wasn't all too upset by it. She reminded him all the time when he was younger. "Fall in love with whoever you want to fall in love with. Don't let life stop you." He was around ten the last time she said it and the whole thought of girls being "icky" were still in his mind. "Did you try the hamburgers? Not McDonalds," he said realizing the stupidity in his question. "Ah nevermind my question.

As the salad came he looked down at it reluctantly. He wasn't a big fan of salads, but he ate it quietly not to be rude. "Well, I am an only child. My mother is a elementary teacher," he smiled. "And my father is a business man. He travels a lot. We're not that exciting of a family, to be honest," he said softly. He technically was not lying. His father did a lot of business and his mother was a teacher. They rarely went places or ventured beyond the state as a family. They were very boring in his mind.

As the wine came in, Hunter raised a curious eyebrow. He had tried wine before, what teenager hasn't tasted alcohol before? "I'd be glad to," he said accepting the wine. "Do you drink often?" He was curious.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Isabella giggled a bit at his question. "Well coming from an Italian family, we drink wine with our dinner a lot." She picked up the glass and took a sip. "But that is about the only time I drink it, on occasion outside of dinner, but not often." The second course, an Italian wedding soup, came out almost immediately after the salads were finished. "Hope you are hungry." She said smiling wondering if he was use to 4 or 5 course meals as she was. "So what is it you do for fun?" She said as she began to take small sips of her soup.

OOC: Sorry its a short post.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Hunter looked down at the soup and smiled. He was alright with soup, but he was not used to multiple course meals. He had eaten like this in the past , but not usually. He wasn't a big eater even though people might expect that he would be. He just said "ah" to the wine thing. Hunter's mother didn't like alcohol at all. She only drank when offered and even then she usually declined, so Hunter didn't do much drinking with the family.

"What do I do for fun?" Hunter smiled. "Well, while I was in Long Island, I usually took care of my dogs. I taught them tricks and trained them. I joined them in a dog competition a couple years ago with my mother. Surprisingly, we were able to come in third place. It wasn't bad since we were up against some professional dog trainers and I just learned how to train them on the internet." He smiled, proud that he had achieved something by himself. He was the main trainer for the dogs. His mother just fed them. He loved dogs and animals in general. "I went to school. Hung out with friends. How about you? I would assume you were usually busy. What was life for you back in Italy? Is it much different from America?" He asked. Hunter knew nothing about Italy and was honestly curious.

OOC: It's okay. Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been busy.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Isabella smiled while he talked about his dogs. His eyes had a spark in them, you could tell they were something he cared about deeply. "I love animals." She finished her soup and next was the main dish. Isabella ordered some pasta. "When I was younger I would go to my grandparents farm in the more how you say....country side of Italy. Me and my younger brother would help with the animals. Back in the city we would do all kinds of things. My friends and I would always go around town to all the markets and come home in time for dinner." She took in a deep breath.

"Life here is very different. I had just go my license before we moved to relearning to drive was.....fun." She laughed. "I miss Italy, I had way more freedom there to do what I wanted. Here I am always on a schedule, dance lesson here, voice lesson there. It gets very stressful, but as I am reminded every day, this is the life I chose." She rolls her eyes. "Some people do get why I do it they say I am crazy, but they don't understand," She paused for a moment, getting that same spark in her eye. "When I am up on that stage, its like I'm not even in this world."

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Hunter smiled at the description Isabelle was giving. He even gave out a short laugh not used to people telling him they lived sort of country. He was going to make a remark along the lines of "So you milked a goat?" or "You used a pitchfork?" sarcastically meaning in the use in an angry mob, but it didn't seem like it would suit well with her. So he kept his mouth shut and just nodded as Isabelle spoke. It sounded calm yet busy, her life in Italy. Hunter chose a chicken pasta dish and grinned as it was brought in front of him the heat and aroma rising to his mouth. "Yum," he said staring down at it.

He began to eat as she spoke about her busy life as a celebrity and the different life she missed in Italy. For a second he felt bad for her. She was a teenager like him and he had experienced a normal American teenage life, but Isabelle had chosen a path of responsibility. But it was her dream he guessed and by her last line he didn't think she would chose another life at this point. "You're very talented, Isabelle," he responded sincerely. "Very passionate. Dedicated. Not crazy at all," he chuckled. "This will be the first time I will see you live on stage. Put a great show on as I am sure you do every time, but to make people dispense the idea that you are crazy, make the audience feel out of this world as well." Then he pointed to their dinners. "Let's eat," he grinned.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Isabella couldn't help but blush. She smiled as he referenced to the food. It was quiet for the rest of the dinner and dessert. As they finished up there wine Isabella looked at him with sincerity. "You are a great person Hunter." Antonio came in to say goodbye and then they were ready to leave. "Shall we?" She asked standing up. They walked back to the elevator and rode up to the top floor. The ride up was quiet as well. When the got to the doors of their rooms she turned back to face him. "Well, thank you for a wonderful evening, Get some rest Mr. Harris, tomorrow you will get a taste of exactly how crazy my life is." Again she kissed his cheeks and they departed. She closed the door and stood there for a moment. She was starting to really like him. As she showered and got ready for bed she walked over to the door separating the two rooms and pressed her ear up against it. She though about saying goodnight one more time, but instead she walked away from the door and sat in her bed starring at it.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Hunter just smiled and stayed quiet throughout the rest of the night. It was near the end of the night for them anyways. The way back to the suites wasn't filled with awkward silence, but more like a content airy feeling. Hunter was quite happy with the way the dinner turned out with Isabella and the food as well. Excellent food. He returned to his room, the touch of Isabella's lips on her cheeks still making him grin. He quickly got ready for bed. Changing into his pajama pants, he stared at the room connecting his suite from Isabella's suite. Hunter was proud of himself. He was playing the role of a studious, respectful guard well. And Isabella seemed to be taking into his charm though he seldom used it without pure affection. He slept in just his pants so Hunter was shirtless. He didn't sleep with a blanket and kept his cellphone next to his head just in case of an alarm he could instantly jump up from the bed to make sure everything was alright. He smiled once more at the door where Isabella rested on the other side before drifting off to sleep.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Isabella woke early in the morning and her stylists were already in her room. "Ugh great." She sighed as she got up. The crazy day had already begun. Her team fixed her eyebrows and all the necessary things to prep her for the concert. The next thing was quick vocal lessons, and costume choosing. She then was able to eat breakfast. While she was being forced to suck down her food, she looked around for Hunter not seeing him. She was then rushed to dance rehearsal and to text lighting and sound. Finally it was time for dress rehearsal. She took a deep breath knowing that after this she would be able to rest before the concert. She was hoping in that time she would get to spend more time with Hunter.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!