Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus and the Normals(OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Circus and the Normals(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 am

Based on the song Circus by Brittney Spears

Presenting the amazing and unbelievable, Davison family!

The Davison family are, you guessed it, Circus performers. They travel from town to town, amzaing people with their talent of things that they have practiced their whole lives. Now they are coming to Wilsonville, a small town that is excited to see the circus, all execpt for the mayor and his wife. Though due to their youngest children begging to see it, they agree to take the whole family. When the Circus begins, each performance is in need of a volenteer from the audience, and one by one the Mayor's children are chosen to come up and help. The children love it and secretly everyday come to the circus during and after shows to learn about the acts. But, then it's the circus kids turn to learn. They never once had been to a mall or a party. They spent all their times on the acts.

When the Mayor and his wife find out they try to stop the children from going, saying the 'circus freaks', have nothing for the kids, and the circus parents say the Mayors children are corupting the kids work time.

Now they have to find a way to make everything work out.

Circus Family

Mother:
Father:
Oldest Brother: Orith Nar
Oldest Sister: AHeartlessNobody
Middle Brother:
Middle Sister: pyschogirl
Youngest Brother:
Youngest Sister: AHeartlessNobody

Mayors Family:

Mother:
Father:
Oldest Brother: Orith Nar
Oldest Sister: Aika
Middle Brother:
Middle Sister: Horrorshow
Youngest Brother:
Youngest Sister: BlackWings

Circus

Name:
Role:
Favorite Act: (they can do all the acts, but which do they like best?)
Personality:
Appearence:
Other:

Mayor's Family

Name:
Role:
Which act would you like to learn:
Perosnality:
Appearence:
Other:

Name: Angela Davison
Crush: One of the Mayors' children
Role: Oldest Sister
Favorite Act: Animal Training
Personality: She is very fun loving, just as must circus people are. She loves to help her younger siblings learn new tricks and loves to learn along the way herself. She hardly ever goes against her parents wishes, thats why when the Mayor's kids start coming around, she starts to get nervous, but also loves it that normal kids are soming around. She loves animal training with a passion. Her parents call it her 'gift'. She just has a way with animals, and dosn't believe in hurting them to make them do what she wants like others, but instead believes that the only way to gain trust from them is kindness.
Appearence:
Other: She literally has a pet tiger named Sam, who mated with a female, Carol, that is ready to have cubs any day.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: The Circus and the Normals(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 am

May I play as the Mayor's oldest daughter, please? My character sheet will be up ASAP. Cooking bacon now. Hehe.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am

(Sure, I got it reserved for you)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am

Can I reserve the middle child (female) of the Mayor's family?
you see... me see... we see... nothing but shadows!

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am

(Sure, got it covered)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 am

Name: Andrea "Andy" Williams
Crush: Jaedan Davison
Role: Oldest Daughter in Mayor's Family
Which act would you like to learn: Flipping through the air while swinging.
Perosnality: Will edit it ASAP...
Appearence: See -->
Other: Nope.
Last edited by Aika on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 am

Name: Jaedan Davison

Crush: Andrea Williams

Role: Oldest Circus Brother

Favorite Act: (they can do all the acts, but which do they like best?) He loves sword-swallowing, and has mastered the trick of it. He also enjoys fire-breathing, and has mastered that as well.

Personality: (Can this come out in Roleplay, please?)

Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 78.jpg?o=2 But blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'6, and slightly bigger muscles. This is him in his costume for the act, the bow on his back is what he uses for archery, it is also his most prized possesion, as is the costume. http://s724.photobucket.com/albums/ww24 ... Bowman.jpg

Other: He has a scar running from his waist to his forehead, crossing his stomach, his muscles, his neck, his chin, his cheek and his eyelid.
Last edited by Orith Nar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 am

Hey, AHeartlessNobody, can Jaedan be either Angela's twin or older than her? I prefer twin.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 am

Aika you are accepted and to help you out the talent you're talking about is the trapese. Wow Orith, I see you everywhere don't I, lol. Well, at least in this you're my brother. Your accepted as well.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 am

Yes, but you'll have to be my twin since your the oldest brother. I'll change my age to eigtheen.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Bethany Elizabeth Davison (Betty Liz, LIz, Lizzy)

Crush: None at the moment

Role: Middle sister in the Davison family

Favorite Act: Acrobatics/Fire Breathing

Personality: Betty Liz likes to try things. She's a daredevil and often tries to impress others with her lack of fear. She has often hurt herself trying to show off and being obnoxious. She rarely shows weakness and her personal saying when she really does hurt herself badly is "It's just a flesh wound." She likes seeing the surprise and awe in people's faces when they see what her family and herself can do. It's her personal high, but sometimes impairs her judgement to say when enough is enough.

Appearence: Image

Liz stands at 5'5", and her hair is usually tied back in a pony tail, sometimes two, as seen in this picture. She has chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair that is often mistaken for black. She is usually wearing some sort of unitard or dress, and more often than not, extremely colorful. She wears white blush to make herself look paler than she really is when performing. Without make-up, she has a fair complexion and her hair goes down to her elbows.

Other: She has burn marks on her arms from when trying to learn how to breathe fire. She often wears gauntlets on her arms to cover them up, and refuses to talk about it. Also in her recreational time, she likes to play the piano and sometimes composes things. The majority of these are played during their show.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 pm

It's good physco, but please keep the favorite act to two at the maxium, then you are accepted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Name: Jenny Davison
Crush: None yet
Role: Youngest Sister
Favorite Act: The high wire and the hoop in the air, but she's not that good yet so she gets her sister Angela to help her.
Personality: Jennifer is always wanting to learn new tricks be ecspecailly loves the high wire and the hoop in the air. Heights, unlike most people who are afraid of them, make her feel happy, like she's flying. She normally gets her older siblings to help her, since she is the youngest out of the bunch.
Appearence: Execpt she was Brownish Blond hair
Other: Is not afraid of heights at all.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Psychogirl, your picture doesn't work.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm

It works on my computer. Try pressing refresh Orith.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 pm

It says 'Account Inactive.' I cannot see it, and I did refresh, about ten times.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Hm...weird...maybe you should talk to an admin about it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Yeah, I can't see the picture either. It says "Account Inactive" for me as well, even after refreshing.

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk202/ChantalZero/chancircusgirl.jpg

Here's the picture. I don't know why it's not showing up anymore.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm

The thing double-posted, sorry.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!