Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cirque

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Cirque

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Well... Here it is! And if you're reading this and don't have a character but want to make one, then go to the bottom link in my signature! That's the OOC for this!(i'm pretty sure this will always be accepting newbies) Here it goes...

Welcome to The Cirque...

It was a dark and chilly night. The moon was scarcely peeking its way through the heavy grey clouds that littered the sky, and the stars were no where to be seen. It was the perfect night for a show.

At least to everyone bustling about and yelling it was the perfect night for a show. Jacyn Uther helped whenever someone asked it of him, but other than that he chose to stay in his tent. He had no roommate as of yet and was glad for that. It was bad enough that his own parents had given him up because of his looks, he didn't want to take the chance of anyone else not wanting him.

He sighed and closed his abnormally ruby-red eyes as he was sprawled out on his measly pallet that he'd laid out on the floor. It certainly wasn't the greatest place he'd ever laid his head, but it was comfortable enough and it was warm. Plus, he didn't want to complain because the owner had allowed him to stay when no one else would have. He owed the young-looking man everything.

Jacyn looked at the tiny watch that he carried in his pocket, a simple silver oval, and noticed that he had an hour before the show started. There was nothing particular that he had to do. He could polish his shoes, or comb through his long white hair... but then again, those things could easily be done in a short amount of time.

He'd been up really late with the show the night before. An hour was plenty of time to take a small nap.

He yawned before slipping into the blissful world of unconsciousness...

(ignore the sucky writing. I'm not a very good starter. Please forgive me, it WILL get better)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Cirque

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 am

(actually it's pretty good)

Chris knocked on the door of one of his acts, he wasn't sure whose trailer this was, but all the acts had an eye painted on the side of it.

"Alright, people 10 minutes and I want everybody down at the stage, the energy's good tonight and I wanna discuss some new ideas."

He walked away quickly, he knew the old theater was a good venue, but still, the place looked like it could fall apart any minute. At least they'd been able to clean up the seats and stage.

But still, Chris was careful, he knew how to pick the right kind of person to come watch. There was a sort of, aura, around those who enjoyed the mysterious, and an especially bright one around those who were part of it.

But he knew when they left the city tonight, something was going to happen, he could feel it int he air, and he could swear among all those in the audience, there wee several flares of an aura, yes, he thought. We might just pick up some new talent tonight
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am

Emory was in her own trailer, comfortably curled up in her massive purple, velvet cushion pillow. She was in her cat/human form, purring calmly in a sweet blissful sleep. The beautiful rest she was enjoying abruptly ended as the alarm on her clock went off. She hissed angrily at it before throwing it across the room, a failed attempt to get it to turn off. It was still ringing annoyingly, and because of being in her cat-like form, her sense were heightened and the alarm was even louder for her.

She crawled out of bed sluggishly, tail whipping behind her as if it was trying to wake-up itself. Clicking the off button, the alarm finally shut up. She was still tired from the show the day before, but that was regular. She was always tired. Her act required shifting into many different animals and it drained her energy quickly. She was glad Chris understood the amount of energy it took to constantly change forms, giving her a shorter stage time than most. Not that it bothered her to be on the stage-- she just knew that any longer and she could possibly pass out, which had happened in her early days of joining the Cirque.

Emory took a deep breath in, shaping back into a normal human form. She walked over to her make-shift mirror and smiled deviously. She applied her makeup like usual and brushed her sparkly white teeth. It was important to on top of the game; she liked being on Chris' good side.

After she was ready and dressed, she stepped out of her trailer and looked around at her friends/freaks walking around, prepared for the show to start. Not in a very social mood though, she stayed where she stood, waiting for her cue to take the stage. She was tempted to change back into her cat form, but instead decided not to. Instead she leaned up against her trailer door and watched her surroundings.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 am

((Your introduction is fine, don't beat yourself up so much. :D))
Jinx, as she was called, sat in her trailer tuning her violin carefully to make sure each string was on just the right pitch with her keen ears. All these years of silence had taught her how to really listen, whether it be to people or instruments, enjoying doing so though she still missed the ability to verbally respond and more so to sing but the ancient woman had made peace with this. Satisfied the fiddle was in order Jinx rose and opened the door, jumping outside and skipping off towards the stage, playing music as she went. For a mute, she made an amazing amount of noise and was hoping to make sure everyone was awake for the show.

She came to Jacyn's trailer and knocked on the door before opening it, smiling to the exceptionally beautiful young man... well, unicorn but still. Jinx smiled and woke him from his nap with a somewhat apologetic look in her expressive eyes that made up for a lack of words. She knew sign language but realised that most of her fellow performers did not and so carried a notebook with her at all times, scribbling on a piece of paper before handing it to the boy and urging him to follow her. It read: Christopher wants us to be at the stage in ten minutes.
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Jacyn was startled when he was suddenly woken up. He looked up; it was Jinx. She was a lovely girl who played the violen so amazingly great that is was 'freaky'. She didn't talk, but she was certainly a friendly person, definitely one of the nicer people in The Cirque.

He turned his red eyes to the note she'd written. He pouted somewhat before offering her a smile. "Thanks for waking me," he said. "Would you happen to know why he wants all of us? My part of the show isn't until later in the evening." He stretched. It hadn't been a long nap, but then again how long did he think he would get to sleep? It was an incredibly, despite its secrets, popular circus that always managed to have a full house, no matter how secluded their venue was.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Mouses nose twitched once, her legs stretching out as far as she could reach them; her foot hit the small plastic edge of the barbie bed. Her friends had gotten it for her for a birthday present as a joke, but she'd actually liked it- it was comfy after you put a few towels over the large barbie bed. The fake pillow didn't do much deed, but she'd just put a small sock right there. Everything in the room seemed huge to her, but she was used to it now and just found it as a way to look at things differently.

With a yawn Mouse sat up quietly and blinked a few times, wondering what all the noise was outside. It wasn't her turn to preform already...was it?Last time she'd checked the ring master was still sitting around thinking of new ideas. Huffing softly, she swung her legs around the edge of the bed and hopped up with an almost silent thud. Her blue hair swayed back and forth, white boots making tiny clinking noises each time she took a step, as she walked over towards a small trunk at the edge of the plastic bed. Unlatching the top and pulling out a small piece of a cookie-huge in her tiny hands- she began nibbling on it with her overly sharp teeth.

Hearing Chris's voice, she tilted her head to hear better; she had amazingly good hearing. 10 minutes...stage.. She got a few words out of that and her eyes widened. "What?!" She shrieked, throwing down her small cookie and stomping her foot. "I'm not even near being ready!" She groaned once and ran towards another small box. She climbed up the top of it and fell into the box with a small cushiony sound; it was filled with clothes. A few moments later she fell back out with her usual preforming costume on; blue fishnets stockings, the same white boots she;'d had on earlier, and a blue sports bra that exposed her tiny but very fit stomach. Rushing out the door, Mouse jumped up and down trying to get someone's attention. "Hellloo?" She screamed as loud as she could, knowing it would only sound like a whisper to anybody here. Mouse was pretty sure she wouldn't make it down there in time.
I whispered in her ear you better fear me dear, for I am death.

FramingShelby:]
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Emory heard a tiny noise coming from the direction to her left. She figured it was Mouse, the high pitch whisper unique to only her. Emory liked Mouse, and was usually nice to her. Only at certain times when she was in her cat form did she ever think evil ideas about Mouse, if you catch my drift. But Emory would never follow through with it, of course. She was family, she couldn't eat family.

So without hesitation, she strolled over to the door Mouse just exited. She was cute in her tiny little costume. Emory wondering who made such tiny clothes, but pushed the thought away as she neared Mouse. Greeting her with a smile, she bent down on her knees and spoke, "Well hello there, Mouse, need a lift?"

She extended out her hand as an offer for Mouse to jump on. Everyone had to be on stage in 10 minutes, and if Mouse didn't have a lift, Emory assumed she would be late. Chris was never fond when people showed up late, especially when he had something important to say.

"I wonder why he wants everyone together right now..." she then stated out loud. She wasn't expecting an answer, unless it was from Chris of course.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"Darn it." she muttered, looking down to the ground at her fluffy white shoes. Should she even try to make it to the meeting? If she was late, Chris would be mad at her; and she was never good at dealing with angry people. Especially when a regular sized person's voice sounded like thunder to Mouse. Feeling vibration beneath her feet from somebody walking around, she jumped up and down in the air- her blue hair, that was in three pony tails, bouncing up and down- trying to draw attention to herself. But she abrubtly stopped. What if Emory was there, in her cat form? Mouse was pretty sure that the nice girl wouldn't do anything to her, but if Mouse had mouse like moments...then wouldn't Emory have cat-like moments?

She spoke in a funny voice, dragging her words out longer while her eyes searched for a cat. "Mayybbeee I'll just go back to m-" she was cut off by a giant-that's what she liked to call them- that walked up to her, apparently having noticed her tiny figure. "Oh thank god!" She breathed, glad to see Emory in her human form. "Thank youuu!" She smiled widly, sharp teeth exposed, and ran onto her hand. Mouse let herself plop to her but and her legs swung from Emory's hand, head tilted upwards and arms reclined backwards to hold her up. "I don't know..it's not even my turn yet..I don't think." She wasn't sure what she was even going to do this time.

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

"New ideas for the show" He said from behind her. Though showing no hint on his face he smiled inside. His time on this planet had gifted him with extraordinary grace when he felt like utilizing it. Even when he was wearing the stilts that put him head and shoulders above most of the performers, and in the case of Mouse, significantly taller than that.

"Since this is the last night here I want to do a little experimentation, see how they react to some new material."

He strode across the parking lot where the trailers had been set up and in through the door of the old theater. And despite the stilts that should have made the job difficult to say the least, he did so with not so much as a pause in the movement.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 am

Jace layed back in his tank resting. The show was going on and seemed strong. But he couldnt tell for sure. He couldnt see from where he was and no one really came back to where he was and told him a whole lot of anything. Jace swam around his tank thinking. He looked at the books that were around the back of his cage with a sigh. The pages hadnt been turned in a while so Jace had read and re read the same pages about a hundered times but this isnt anything he wasnt used to and he wasnt bitter about it. People were busy with the show and Jace knew that.

He was happy. His portion of the show went really well and got alot of good reactions from the crowd. Peoples first reaction when they saw him was always of course shock but that was when jace really would show what he can do. Raising globes of water from his tank. Fish ,that were brought in from the lake or whatever surrounding body of water,(which would have been brought into jaces tank before his segment)would jump from his tank and enter the globes at the same time then with careful precision they would all start jumping from globe to globe just barely missing each other. Then Jace would start moving the globes around faster and faster until they began spinning close to each other in the air then he would shoot his hands up. The fish would fly out of the water and flip landing in his tank and the water would mist out into the crowd. They always enjoyed it. Especially today. It was trully beautiful with all the different colors of the fish spinning around. Jace smiled and swam some more in his tank. It was a good final day here.
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 pm

MasterCherry wrote:Jacyn was startled when he was suddenly woken up. He looked up; it was Jinx. She was a lovely girl who played the violen so amazingly great that is was 'freaky'. She didn't talk, but she was certainly a friendly person, definitely one of the nicer people in The Cirque.

He turned his red eyes to the note she'd written. He pouted somewhat before offering her a smile. "Thanks for waking me," he said. "Would you happen to know why he wants all of us? My part of the show isn't until later in the evening." He stretched. It hadn't been a long nap, but then again how long did he think he would get to sleep? It was an incredibly, despite its secrets, popular circus that always managed to have a full house, no matter how secluded their venue was.

Jinx pulled out her notepad once more and wrote hurriedly before thrusting it towards Jacyn, shrugging a little. He said something about new acts, I don't think we're starting yet. It read, the girl patted the unicorn-like man on the shoulder with a reassuring smile before signaling him to follow, this time more urgently. She liked Jacyn though he seemed not to have such an opinion of himself but Christoper was strict and was unlikely to enjoy being kept waiting. The violinist began striding towards the stage once more, every now and then playing a few notes on her fiddle.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 am

Name :Azaria

Appearance: Green scaly like skin, tenticles that resemble hair had she been human, she refuses to wear anything but the tribal outfit of her people, made from strong seaweeds sewn together and decorated with salt water pearls, and the metal found from sunken treasure. She has the body structure of a human, legs, arms and female anatomy. She is not the typical storybook mermaid with fins but she is able to swim through water easily.

Personality: Azaria is curious by nature, and being of the sea she is calm in nature. Like all creatures alike when provoked she will unleash her anger without a seconds thought. She enjoys learning from others and hearing their stories.

History: Azaria was found when she was young and raised in a science lab, she learned quickly to speak the human language and was getting along with the scientist that found her. They refused to do experiments and instead while they worked on other matters of importance she was taught like a student the human ways. Everything seemed right in her world, until the day the when one of the scientist tried to take credit for her discovery, and asked for the governments help to cut her open and see how she worked from the inside out. Terrified the eldest of the group of scientist freed her from her tank. She ran taking the route the scientist gave her, seeking landmarks that he'd shown her from the books in case this happened. She made her way to the ocean and dove in. It wasn't until months later the circus came to town and seeing that she couldn't stay in this area she found a tattered towel and draping it over herself made her way to the circus...the rest is history as they say.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 am

(your at the IC what you want is the OOC here the-cirque-ooc-t37746.html)

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Chris watched as the veteran line assembled behind the curtain. Some were fairly new, some had years of experience, he directed a look over to Jinx, and one, might be as old, if not older than him.

"Alright, now you all know the need to keep the show fresh, so I wanna kick a few ideas around and implement them into tonight's show."

"Alright, Jinx, you won't be going on tonight, you'll be running support for the other acts. Your big ones will be Jacyn and Mouse, now, we'll start off with mouse, I'll take her into the audience, introduce her around, then we'll bring her back onstage, using your music, you'll make her appear to grow to let say, three times the size of a normal human, okay?"

"Then we bring out Jacyn." Chris pulled out a script for a small play out of his pants pocket. Despite being several pages long and full sized pieces of paper, the script came out neat and unwrinkled.

"You'll work off the script, Jinx will set up the imagery. Right now, that's all I have, we'll start after my own little contribution to the show. Anything new you've been wanting to try, tonight's the night for it. And as always, if you think you can pull it off, feel free to improvise."

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Mouse's head tilted when she heard Chris speaking, her wide eyes focused on the ring master. She had great respect for him, but was still a little curious as to why he was calling all of them here. Had they done something wrong..? Or were they leaving again? Worry struck Mouse; she didn't want to leave again. Not yet anyways. But then again... they weren't able to stay in one place for so long. This was probably one of the longest places they'd stayed at in a while in fact. And the audience seemed pretty...into this.

Pushing herself up on her arms, Mouse stood in Emory's hand, hands on her hips and her eyes still gazing at Chris. Her frame straightened and a smile etched into her features as he mentioned her. Her eyes sparkled at what he was saying; she would appear bigger? She was definatly going to like this show.

"Oh my gosh! Sweet!" She did a fist pump and hopped around in Emory's hand, dancing slightly while her blue hair bobbed up and down. Her foot got caught between two fingers of Emory's hand and she slipped, falling back down on her butt and crinkling her nose.

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:36 am

Emory chuckled quietly as Mouse fumbled around on her hand. She could barely stand up, she was so excited. "Oh no, so you are going to be taller than me, huh?" she joked, poking Mouse's side with the index finger on her opposite hand. It would be a very interesting show. She had already been informed of the new ideas Chris had planned for her-- well, at least slightly informed. Death defying underwater trick was what she was given to work with. She had several ideas that would work wonders. As her years in the Cirque have gone by, the acts she takes part in become more developed and more crowd shocking. The act tonight is indeed going to be pushing her skills. She was excited, but held her smile in.

She shook her head, a few pieces of black hair tumbling in her face. She had an itch behind her ear. The kind of itch she got when she wanted to retreat back to her cat form-- it was her comfort zone, the animal identity she could most relate with. She usually got the itch when she was anxious for a big show to start, as well as when she was close to Mouse. Emory twitched her nose, but spoke calmly to Mouse, "Tonight will be great, one of a kind," she added, anticipating her time up on stage.

So she stood there, poised gracefully in place. She would wait till it was her cue to head to the water tank she would be locked in. "Did you have anything specific you wanted me to do inside the tank tonight Chris?" Emory asked, loving to hear fresh ideas from the mastermind.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 am

Chris turned to her, and gave her a sort of, sad look, something unusual for him. "Sorry Emory, but that's out. There was an accident and a hole got punched in the plastic, I know how much you were looking forward to it. I'd like you to repeat your performance from when you joined us. I want you to come on stage after I trounce any drunken gits who think they can take me after my sword exhibition. Don't worry though, we'll have the tank fixed by the time we hit the next town."

Chris saw the slightly dejected look on her face, and also noticed as fur started to creep up her arms. "Perhaps you could control yourself for a second Emory. Mouse isn't comfortable when you go cat."

Chris turned to the rest of the table, "Any other questions, comments, or suggestions?"

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 am

Jinx pursed her lips and scratched her chin, somewhat disappointed that she would not be playing by herself tonight but looking forward to scoring new acts. Her job was made a little more difficult by the need to also have her music produce the required stage effects but she enjoyed the challenge and in the nearly 60 years the ancient woman had known Christoper the boyish old man had never designed a poor show. He was the only person she had ever met that came close to her considerable age and had not aged a day since her audition but, then again, neither had she. She suddenly broke into a satisfied smile partially at Mouse's excitement, deciding to make sure she felt tall and not just appeared to be of such a height to the audience. Jinx already had an idea for the music but had to ask Chris for something first.

The ring master was one of the few here who knew sign language which made it far easier to communicate than with her notebook. ((I figured in all this time of knowing Jinx he would have bothered to learn sign language. :P)) "Young man," Her hands spoke for her, she enjoyed teasing him about his young appearance and was the only one who really had a right to, "Can I have copy of that script? I may need it." If he didn't the fiddler did not mind looking over Jacyn's well structured, ivory white shoulders to catch a peek.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 am

Mouse stood once more, now turning to look at the chuckling Emory. A large, toothy smile crossed her face; showing all of her rather sharp teeth." Mmmmhm!" She giggled, wiggling her butt slightly and quickly squirming with some more giggles as her side was poked. Looking up to Emory's face, Mouse noticed her nose twitch, and an uneasy look crossed her face. "Uh.." Her eyes shifted from Chris to Jinx and she giggled nervously, taking a few steps back on Emory's hand as if that would work. "You can put my down if you want, Emory." Mouse knew how hard it was for Emory to hold a mouse-like girl in her palm while having the urge to turn into a cat.

Mouse's eyes averted to the rather far away ground, one eyebrow raising as her thoughts of jumping were completely erased. She turned her whole body towards Jinx, watching her hands moving fast to create some sort of sign language. But Mouse was never good at that stuff.

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm

"Don't worry, don't worry Mouse," she spat out quickly, trying to recompose herself. Emory was just thrown off when Chris said the tank busted. It had made her skin tingle, but she retracted any cat urge she had. Instead the excitement drained from her eyes. This show would still be one of their most interesting, but her part in the act would be a classic. It was a wonderful act on all accounts, her reenactment of her joining the Cirque, yet it wasn't a challenge... being locked in a watertank, now that was a challenge.

Emory let out a frustrated sigh. She handed Mouse gently over to Jinx, not because she was going to hurt Mouse, but that she was about to leave the circle of those who had gathered to listen to Chris. After passing Mouse safely to Jinx's shoulder, she turned her back around to the group and began to pace away swiftly. The closer she was to her trailer, her cat-form kicked in. It was a neat experience seeing her transform. Mid stride the effects would take place, gradually growing ears, a tail slipping slowly out of her specially made pants. The fur on her skin stood up slightly, not noticeable to others unless they had good eyesight. In moments she was back in her trailer, throwing a little cat-fit. She jumped on her massive pillow, claws exposed, sinking her nails into a rather destroyed stuffed animal close to her pillow. Just because she was in human form earlier didn't mean the sassy cat attitude wasn't always there. The fit would blow over soon, and she would soon realize it was no big deal. Yet, for now Emory would claw her stuffed bear as she let the disappointment ooze through her emotion. "By the next town, the tank act will work," she muttered softly, trying to stay motivated.

echored
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!