Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Club (Angel and Lucy)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: The Club (Angel and Lucy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm

((alrighty, that's fine))

Ryan rolled over and fell off the bed, waking him up. "Woah!" He said, startled as he sat up. Then he saw her and smiled. "Hi." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Emery giggled. "You fell." she said as she walked over to his drawers and picked out some boxers and one of his tshirts and proceeded to get dressed in them. "Are you okay though?" she asked, as she sat down on the bed and smiled at him, as she towel dried her hair.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 pm

"Yea, mock the guy who fell." He said, getting back onto his bed. "But I'm fine. Built to last." Ryan chuckled.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Emery giggled. "But you're cute when you fall." she said with a smile as she tossed her towel onto the back of his chair.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Ryan stuck his tongue out at her. "Haha, very funny!" He said.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Emery smiled. "I love you though."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Ryan mocked her. "Sure you do." He said, but ended up smiling. "I love you too." He said.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Emery stuck her tongue out at him and smiled. "Yay." she said with a smile.

[[this algebra is giving me a headache and a neckache.]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:45 pm

((aww, i wish I could help you, I'm awesome at algebra!))

Still smiling, Ryan leaned up and kissed her.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm

[[grr. im done now. so its all good. and i went to take a shower but my brother is in there and my dad's friend is coming over for dinner so now i have to wait until he leaves before i can. >>]]

Emery kissed him back. "You're still a good kisser." she said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 pm

((aww, sucks))

"I'm glad you think so cause I want to be the only guy you ever have to kiss again." It sounded almost as if Ryan was proposing to her, but he was just stating a fact.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 pm

[[i know. :( ]]

Emery smiled. "So what if I kiss another guy?" she asked, just to see what he would do.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Ryan frowned. "That would mean either you're cheating on me or you intend to break up with me." He said, really upset.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!