Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Colors of the World

The Colors Of The World.

a part of “The Colors of the World”, a fictional universe by zolzol.

Go on a adventure! Make a living painting your partner. Try and beat up a tyrant with a magic paint brush!....Wait what?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Colors of the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Colors Of The World.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Colors Of The World."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Colors Of The World.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 am

Hey! :) can I join? This looks we some :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 am

No need to ask. Of course you can.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori_Hime on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

May I join please: As the Chosen for Ink?

Koori_Hime
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 am

Very well. The spot is reserved for you Koori.

Also as a slight side note there is a chance that I will be remaking the RP (As to get more people and go over a few edits) but any and all accepted characters will automaticly be accepted at the new one.

DO KEEP IN MIND that this remake will not happen if I get enough people and IF IT DOES it will happen after christmas.

OH! and Merry Christmas to all.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 am

Well Hello! Would it be okay to reserve the Chosen for Music?

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Reserved! The remake for the RP will be in three days BTW.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pen-Chan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Uhm, you're remaking this correct? When you do, do you think the Chosen for Ink will still be taken? If not may I reserve it xD

Pen-Chan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 am

May I please reserve Chosen of Music?

EDIT: Just realized that the Chosen of Music is taken. May I reserve the Chosen of Poetry then?
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 am

Yeah, Sorry Crest, I already took it X_X

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 am

Hihi...I saw your character's profile...Piper's profile...XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 am

Lol, I had no clue what to name her!? Is she okay though? x]

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Hmmm... is the Chosen of Charcoal taken?

EDIT: Oh sorry! I thought Paige took the Chosen of Poetry! xD Could I still have that?

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paige-Kun on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Lmao, confusion everywhere! :]

Paige-Kun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

I know, riiiiight?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Remakes up and running!

roleplay/colors-to-fill-the-world/

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Could I reserve the Chosen of Charcoal please?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!