Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Comming War

The Comming War

a part of “The Comming War”, a fictional universe by Alethea1989.

A war is coming to Evendale and it has been brewing for some time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Comming War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Comming War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alethea1989 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-comming-war/]The Comming War[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alethea1989
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Comming War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:20 am

okay then. umm whats it about? im kit by the way, short for Kitara. lolz soo tired.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alethea1989 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 am

There are three kingdoms, each with its own ruler and each autonomous in its own right. After the last great war, which almost destroyed all three kingdoms the rulers came together and created a council. One representative from each court would be present to deal with any disputes. This was created to forestall any wars. However, a dark force has been gathering strength. It started out with small things. Raids on border towns and disappearances. However they were now beginning to believe that someone was gathering an army to over throw the council of three. The most recent attack had been one surrounded in rumor. The few who survived reported seeing strange creatures coming out of the darkness, and within weeks of the attack they were all dead from what appeared to be natural causes or accidents. The council decided that they needed to find out what exactly was going on. That is where you come in. Each of the three kingdoms has been asked to send an emissary into a group that will head to the badlands in search for the culprits.

Here are the three species known to inhabit Evendale and the fourth is what these knew unknown assailants will be called.

Angels (Seraphine); can fly, most often use bow and arrow or a spear, have healing abilities.:

Mages (Pandora) able to control the elements of fire, water, earth, and air. A select few can control spirit. :

Elves (Alfheim) Most often archers or hand to hand combatants. Able to speak with animals and use telekinesis :
1. Chandra Surket

Darklings (Badlands) Not much is known about them:

Here is a map of Evendale

There needs to be at least one from each of the three races. If you would like to play the villain, but would like to keep that identity a secret PM me and we will figure it out. The darklings will be what the others will be fighting against and the main villain will of course have an evil plot. I have an idea of what I think should happen with that, but if anyone would like to be the villain than it can be discussed if you would like to take it a different way.

Character submissions:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Other important information:

Pictures are encouraged.
No God mod

Hope that helps!

Alethea1989
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am

Name: Trixie bell. (full name bellatrix bell.her parents weren't very creative.)
Race: darkling
Sexual Orientation: straight!
Personality: Misunderstood and unfortunately stuck on the wrong side of the fight because of her bloodlines. Generally friendly and caring but if you get on her bad side expect her to hunt you down to hurt you. She is often found questioning herself and her purpose in life.
Appearance: Image

just incase pic dont work....

http://murasaki-hoshi.deviantart.com/ar ... -144297285

Weapons:double edged and bladed sword. Bow and arrows. always carries a long knife with her, for protection. other small weapons.
Abilities: can materialise anywhere, except for directly in enemy zones. she can materialise anypart of her body, kinda like nightcrawler from x-men or the chessire cat from alice in wonderland! controls the shadows and weather.
Other important information: Born as a true blooded darkling, Bellatrix was expected to abide by the laws of the darklings and fight against the elves, mages and angel types to reclaim their freedom but she never reall understood why she had to fight. She didnt know the reasons for the fights and believed that over time even the fighters theselves had forgotten why they had started fighting in the first place.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alethea1989 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am

I like it very much dear...this will make the story very interesting i think. Please post it here so I can approve :-D

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-comming-war/#join

Alethea1989
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Will anyone post?? I'm not too keen on posting without a couple of posts going through.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alethea1989 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 pm

We have started to post. If you would like to see what has happened so far (which is not much) please go to this url

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-comming-war/

Before you will be allowed to join though, I need to approve your character. To create one you also need to go to that page. thank you.

Alethea1989
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am

I have made a character, you've accepted him and I've posted twice. I'm waiting for the story to be continued. This is directed at everyone. This Role play looks promising, keep it going.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am

your linkl didnt work alethea. try again later?

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!