Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~The Crystals~ (A Sailor Moon RP) (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

~The Crystals~ (A Sailor Moon RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 am

OOC- the-crystals-sailor-moon-ooc-t24073.html

By the year 5000, the origanal Sailor Scouts and heros will finally make their way to the sanctum of heaven. The good thing is, the Negaverse was defeated long ago, so some say that the Sailor Scouts and other heroes are no longer needed. But ever since the heroines and heroes have passed, there have been some disturbances in the universe..
A few years after, the disturbances stopped, and a new planet has been created, Reginite. It is 33.4 billion light-years away from the Earth, but since technology has become so advanced, it would only take a few days to get to it.
But all who tried to go there never came back.
Scientists gathered data, and Reginite has an unknown power, which they haven't seen since..the Negaverse.
Nobody knows what to do, the second coming of the Negaverse has come, yet there are no Scouts..or so they think..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sailor Scouts are here. They just have not been revealed yet....
But when the scouts are revealed, they must band together to defeat the Negaverse.
They need a special power, though, since the Negaverse is far more powerful than before. They need to combine their pure heart crystals into one ultimate power..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Mom! I'm going to school!" Yume yelled to her mother, bursting out the door. "Goodbye, hun!" She called. Her mother watched her go. She sighed. "She's going to be late again.."

"I'm not going to be late again!" Yume hurried as she ran.
There had been some strange things happening in the little town she lived in..supernatural things. No one could explain them, but some of them reminded Yume of the stories she was told when she was little..about the Sailor-
She tripped, getting caught up in her thoughts. She groaned, and slightly lifted herself off the ground. "..I'm going to be late again.." She moaned and dropped back down>

Tsuyoshi's POV
He picked up his bag and walked down the street. His brown hair being slightly blown by the wind. He smiled. "A new school.." He said. Tsuyoshi had recently begged his..'dad'..to stop homeschooling him and let him go to a real school. He had finally said yes. "Can't wait to start" Tsuyoshi smiled to himself as he walked. Luckily, he didn't live that far from the school, so he wouldn't be late..like others..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ~The Crystals~ (A Sailor Moon RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

“Stupid sun....”

Ah, what a wonderful day it is today. The sun shines brightly as the sky is a clear blue. The trees slowly dance with the wind as the petals of the Sakura Blossoms twirl around in the air. Tora stood there as she watched the beautiful scenery, calming her down. She was close to giving off a small smile actually. She shook her head though, continuing on her way to school. She didn't want to be late. A small pink petal kissed her cheek before being blown away to dance with the others. She raised her hand to her cheek though, her sharp eyes softening. She sighed. It seemed that everyone and everything tried to make her smile.

The front gates of the school always had beautiful cherry blossoms in spring. So of course, it was indeed spring, and everyone seemed to enjoy it. She watched as the other girls giggled and laughed as the huddled around each other. Tora raised an eyebrow, wondering what in the world those girls talk about all the time. Blushing and acting cute, it was disgusting to her. She rolled her eyes, throwing her bag over her shoulder. Sure, girls weren't supposed to do that, but really, who said she cared?

~*~*~*~*~

Kaito sighed, closing his book shut as he jumped down from his place in a tree. He ran his fingers through his hair, and heard a group of squealing girls. Of course, he was used to it. He ignored them as they started to whisper about him, walking to wards school. He was actually on campus this whole time, but he was bored so he decided to read. He didn't think it would be this late now. All the well, at least the bell didn't ring. He wondered how his father was doing though, thinking if it was right to leave him by himself. Well, he guessed he would just marry some rich girl.

He heard a small noise in his pocket, and it turned out to be his cell phone. He flipped it open, looking at the message. He shook his head, it was his dad. Obviously, he wouldn't answer it, so he flipped it closed again, tucking it away in his pocket. Probably something about money or the such, that guy must have used it on drugs or something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HISS
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Arliss Kamelot ignored the chattering of the young girls who still went to school as he walked down the street, hating himself for preferring to look for used Book Stores then just ordering them off the internet, though it would cost more then. Arliss had always been picky about money, hoping to save most of it for when he wanted to buy more Games for his collection. Arliss paused, looking at a small Book Store with curiosity on his pale face, before entering the shop and moving to the Fantasy section, looking to see if he could find the one he was looking for. It was an American book, but he could read English so it didn't matter. The problem was finding said book in Japan.

"Dragonlance", He muttered to himself over and over again, scanning the books and cursing the shop, since the books were not in alphabetical order before sighing as he could not find the book, leaving the shop a moment later and continuing his search, glaring at a group of giggling school girls as they walked by, his glare causing them to run away in fear. He sighed before heading down the street, looking for another shop.

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:24 pm

"You who have given me a world, I put the rosary of blood upon the monument which marks your ascension. In the grounds that hold no victims and a existence that grants no bleak distinctions. I have found that which bares the mark of one who is divine... Grant me now counsel with he who holds instrumentality over the time that has not yet been written." Zirak took a step back after completing the prayer as the twin set of pillars reacted to his presence. Both of them released a streaming lavender light that pierced into Zirak's shoulders where the tattoo's that allowed him the right to use his body as a conduit between both dimensions. As his flesh split to invite the power, the Nega Lord went down on 1 knee before a amassing power that forged itself between both pylons. [i]Zirak... You're alive, I assumed Galaxia would of took out my top enforcer right after ending me, shes either clumsy or arrogant.[i]

His voice was like a far off godly echo that was deeper then it had been in life, more than likely do to how far his tone had to stretch in order to communicate from the Oblivion realm." The twins forced me into the Gasdophs portal, I would never of left behind a enemy to my lord alive... even if it meant my own death." Talin and Farvos, both no doubt were dead. That was fine by Zirak though, those fools deprived him of his sacred honor of dying in the same battle as his lord. " I appear to of reached the old kingdom that Matalia used to invade the Moon Kingdom. Whatever the case, my loyalty lies with my lord... what would you have me do?" There was a long pause, the entity behind the portal seemed unsure. [i]No matter what I say, you wont follow it unless it will benefit your quest to free me... I can release the Kedrian soldiers killed by Galaxia's Sailor's from this place if you give me enough power. Use them to obtain a abundant amount of power to the sum of 14 secrimares... that should be enough to free me.[i]

14 secrimares?! That number was far too high. How could any planet store that much power? Even the shield that held off the Dark Moon was only 3 secrimares. "... I'm going to need to drain power from more than this world..." As Astrogus lost power the link faltered and broke off. Standing once more Zirak raised his left hand. " I'll have to contact my lord sparingly, he seems to lose power from just communicating with me... I want to begin draining energy as soon as possible. I should more or less test this planets defenses before using my truest powers... Which Kedrian would best suit to that end..." Felt the offered soul inside his gauntlet, Astrogus was ready to push a soul into this world. " Wazimaru, Kedrian warrior of the savage... Far-off from the surface lighted up by the intoxication of the darkness that is derived by those most deserving of gods embrace. I pull it from the grips of a heaven that holds no original foundation. Give last laws and ordinances of the loyalty of acquitted Souls released from inside. . I draw this soul by name, Kedrian warrior Wazimaru."

Slicing his claw a crossed the air the soul shattered against a physical manifestation of distilled air causing the digits of his gauntlet to pierce reality and split the dimensional rift. From inside this void a energized outlined form split away from the depths using the open dimension to enter into this world, taking its form on the other side of the gate.

Image [] Your Youma of the day.[]

" Wazimaru, drain the energy of the earth and destroy those that get in your way. Don't hold back, I want this planet sapped clean so that we can move onto the next phase... Go." With that the creature pulled itself into a rift that would take it to the earths surface.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!