Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dark King's Promise

The Dark King's Promise

a part of “The Dark King's Promise”, a fictional universe by CalleighElizabeth.

The Land of Ouarn was once beautiful and full of life. Then the Dark King set war on the land and many were lost. Not before six princes/princesses grabbed the Ring of Aauwen and together they ran as fast and as far as possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dark King's Promise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dark King's Promise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am

Hey there everyone! Welcome to The Dark King's Promise!!! I dont have much to say here right now but hello!!
Last edited by CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dark King's Promise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arequiemforlove on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 am

Is this anime or realistic? If realistic can I reserve the demon Princess?
Check out my RP full of Family Secrets and Dangerous Betrayals Of Men and Money

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arequiemforlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:06 am

Cn I reserve the vampire prince. I'll start ad submit him as soon as possible .

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Turret on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:31 am

Can I be elf princess? I filled out character thingy, but I dont think it worked...

Turret
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 am

I'll gladly accept the role of Werewolf Prince.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 am

I would like to be demon princess, I'll make character later today.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:41 pm

To Ageha and arequiemforlove: Since you both want the demon princess I can let you both submit an application for her or I can let one of you decide among the two of you.
To Finalhazard3: Awesome! Just submit your application and I will approve!
To Turret: I never recieved an application from you but I will reserve the elf princess for you!

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Realistic or Anime? Or does it not matter?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm

It doesn't matter it can be whatever you choose :)

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramelldansener on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I would gladly appreciate being the Prince of the Shapeshifters. ^-^

But, I'll have to make the form tomorrow.
"Bah ram it!" xP

Caramelldansener
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Caramelldansener wrote:I would gladly appreciate being the Prince of the Shapeshifters. ^-^

But, I'll have to make the form tomorrow.

He is all your's!! I look forward to your application!!

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

Is it possible for me to create a servant-type character such as managing to escape from under the rule of The Dark King. I have an idea for twin characters, although not sure what race I want them to be.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:43 am

SilverInk wrote:Is it possible for me to create a servant-type character such as managing to escape from under the rule of The Dark King. I have an idea for twin characters, although not sure what race I want them to be.

That would be fine and awesome!

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 am

I would like to submit a sheet for the Dark King, is there anything in particular I should know?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!