Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Day The Deception Come Back Looking For The All Spark!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Day The Deception Come Back Looking For The All Spark!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 am

{Story}
21 year's after the battle with the Decepticon everything seem peaceful sam and mikaela had two kid's twin's one boy and one girl and bumblebee still protect's them.Optimus Prime, Ironhide, and Ratchet still help the human race with the crime's of are race.One day the twin's were doing there homework when one of them found a piece of the all spark not knowing what it was both of them touch it and a flash of light hit the twin's.When they woke up they were on the couch there parent's looking at them with worry in there eye's.But unknown to them a new evil was rising on the moon a decepticon by the name of SinisterJaw and his 5 decepticon army Slicecutter,Clawbane,Jackhammer,Bomber and Hexcutter.When they saw the light they head back down towards earth and went after the twin's.Now on the ran with bumblebee and a new autobot name Ripjaw the twin's must find a way to stop him before it's to late and on there way they find kid's with autobot's and they ask them to join and they do and now they have to fight a war.

Ok i know a stupid story but if think it's ok then i do.The twin's will start out by doing there homework and then finding the piece of the all-spark.

Rule's
There are none but follow RPG rule's.

I need people to play these autobot's human's or decepticon.

1.Blaze and sam's son-onirukon-Aaron
2.Ripjaw and sam's daughter-Me-Isbella
You can come up with your own human's but i will only allow 4 and there autobot's or decepticon.Just need two girl's and two boy's.

Decepticon.
1.SinsterJaw-No one yet(Same thing what does he look like)
2.Slicecutter-Mattyman24
3.Clawbane-No one yet(Same thing what does he look like)
4.Jackhammer-No one yet(Same thing what does he look like)
5.Bomber-No one yet(Same thing what does he look like)
6.Hexcutter-No one yet(Same thing what does he look like)

Human inf
Name:
Age:(If you play has sam son then you need to be the same age has me)
Personality:
History: can be short
Crush:Can have one or not

Autobot or decepticon
Name:
What car or a airplane do they transformer in to:
Autobot or decepticon:Which side is your transformer on
What does he look like:

Mine

Name:Isbella Witwicky
Appearance:Has long black hair like her mom and blue eye's.She wear's a long sleeve shirt and jean's with a necklace of a heart with the name of her brother and her parent's.
Personality:She is outgoing and love's to mess with her brother.She is 10 minute's old then her brother so that make's her feel like she need's to watch over him.She is a very neat person and is nice and caring she is never mean.
History: She is sam daughter and she is in the fight of her life and earth with her brother and some kid's.Can she do it she hope's she can with her brother help.
Crush:No one

Autobot or decepticon
Name:RipJaw
What car or airplane do they transformer in to:Jauger
Autobot or decepticon:Autobot
What does he or she look like:He look's like jauger when he transformer with all black and blue flame's.When he transformer again he stand's at 9ft and 7inch.
Weapon's:A missile launcher a double sword and a cannon.
Last edited by Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Day The Deception Come Back Looking For The All Spark!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am

Name: Aaron Witwicky
Appearance: same eye and hair color as his sister wears a black tee with his bands logo and an old beat up pair of jeans mostly but sometimes has his which is a red Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric with a photo of his family painted on the back
Personality: a lazy musician very messy can be a prick at times and gets annoyed by his sisters "nagging"
History: Sam’s son and Isbella’s brother also the lead guitar in his band but now joins his twin sister and some others to save the earth
Crush:nope

Autobot or decepticon
Name: blaze
What car or a airplane do they transformer in to:Image but blood red with black flames
Autobot or decepticon: autobot
What does he look like:Image but blood red
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 am

Cool you good ill put your stuff up thank's for joining to.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm

oh your welcome? hopefuly more will join soon

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Ya me to

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:43 am

If i join can i just be one person? It gets me confused when i do two.

Name: SliceCutter.
What car or plane do they transform into: Mercedes CC Convertible.
Which side is your transformer on: Decepticon.
What does he look like: Small, but with two spinning razor-sharp Slicing (cutters?) at the end of his arms instead of hands. He is black all over, except his eyes are white and cutters are red from all the blood. He can skate like bonecrusher and is the leader of the new Decepticons (can he be?)
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Um no sorry but he is accept.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm

dododledoledo just posting to get this back to the front

onirukon
Member for 15 years

???????????????????? you want me to re-post it.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 am

OK ill try to make a human, could I be Sam? I thought that if maybe i could help?

Name: Sam Witwicky
Appearance: Tall, with neat black hair and dark brown eyes to match. He wears a short-sleeved shirt with buttons going up to the top and muddy blue jeans with a skull on it.
Personality: He is brave, strong and a REALLY good defender of the Earth. He isnt new to the Decepticons coming for the all-spark because hes already fended the off twice before!
History: He met Mikaela in High School and loved her since, she didnt like him until their relationships came closer when they fought for their lives against Megatron and the evil Decepticons. Also, when he went to college he found out about the old decepticons, who lived in dinosaur times. Pieces of the all-spark were found everywhere and lots of decepticons were created, he fought another war with the friendly autobots in Egypt.
Crush: Obviously Mikaela!

Is that good enough?

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

doledoledo so digi is matty are father

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Ya i guess so

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am

hooray, when are we starting the IC and can you tell me what forum its in?

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!