Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Desert

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Desert

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:41 pm

"Uh... I couldn't fight with this, or anything, you know. But I'm pretty handy when things need to be fixed. Or," he paused, looking around. "Fabricated."
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 pm

"I see." Kenneth replied. Drawing his hand back and he put the knife in his pocket like a gun is put in a holster."So can you take a look at the car and see if we can drive it?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xing95
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:43 pm

"Sure," Alfred said, then, "Is there anything we can do with the kids?"

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm

"no not really just keep them quiet. We don't want anything to hear us hear." Kenneth tied the cloth to the jeep and then the tied it to a heavy piece of metal, and through the metal to the ground, making a crude tent. "that should help a bit."

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 pm

"get the kids under there. We don;t want them to die of heat stroke."

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Name: Freddy Sanford
items: Backpack, Switchblade, Wrench, Handgun(4 clips), various tools
job: N/A
special abilities: good with mechanical things,
short bio: Went on a road trip with his girlfriend. They were attacked by some kind of monster and his girlfriend died. The car was completely wrecked, and couldn't be fixed. He has been wondering the desert, trying to find civilization.

Nyska
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Freddy stumbled as he walked through the hot desert. His shirt was wrapped around his head, but it didn't help much. He was puffing as he saw something in the distance. He squinted to see what it was.
"A car? Is that....a car?"
He tried to run towards it, but he tripped over. He got back up, and it was still there! It wasn't a mirage! As he stumbled closer, he could see people.
"Thank you God!"

Nyska
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:34 am

Kenneth saw the man running towards them and quickly grabbed a bottle of water. running to the man. "are you ok!" handing him the bottle of water.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalorticus on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:10 am

Gene sighed. Great, there's kids. He walked over to his Jeep, the one that wasn't destroyed, and pulled out some water. "We all ate before we got on the tour, right? If so, we can last until tommorow. I've got food in my Jeep, but I don't want it stolen." With that, he pulled out his 8-inch knife and his pistol. "These are all I've got." He walked back to his jeep, his index finger up. "Actually, I have another thing." He walked to the back of the jeep and opened a secret compartment. He pulled out a rifle. ( http://www.rgrifles.com/page1/files/pag ... -thumb.jpg ) "This here is a hunting rifle, so do not get me mad." He laughed quietly. "But seriously, I need this."
Please join my new role play, it's my first here. monster-hunter-t8736.html

Zalorticus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 am

"Bailey, Charles, get under here," Alfred said to his children. Bailey whined a bit, and Chuck moves silently into the shade. Alfred began working on the car. He prised open the hood, and said, "Whoa... anyone got a screwdriver?"

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalorticus on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 am

Gene pulled one out of his glove compartment and threw it to Alfred. "Hey Alf, heads up." He closed the compartment and walked over to him. "So how much do you know about wilderness survival?"

Zalorticus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am

Alfred caught the screwdriver, shakily.
"Thanks," he said to Gene.

[[Well, I don't actually know how to fix a car, so...]]

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 am

Alice sat in the sand, with her eyes closed. She was trying to calm down. She didn't think she'd ever been as afraid of this. Opening her eyes, she pushed hair out of her eyes, and walked towards the younger kids.
"Stay calm, otherwise you might get us all eaten. We don't want that," She said softly.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 am

"What would eat him?" Bailey asks, disgusted, pointing at her brother. Baily has the Skittles out and is eating them.
"Don't eat them all at once," Alfred says, noticing this.
"K," Bailey says, pocketing the candy.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Kenneth came back holding Feddy. "I saw him walking towards us" Kenneth put him down in the shade. "Can someone take care of this guy?" kenneth said looking at the group.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:18 pm

Freddy buckled over and fell to the ground.
"My car.....destroyed....a creature"
He could hardly talk due to the heat. He looked around. A makeshift tent was attached to a broken-down jeep and there were some more people other than the person who helped him.
"How did....this happen?"

Nyska
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:28 pm

"I would guess the same thing that happened to yo happened to us." Kenneth said while handing Freddy some water. "Just rest for now. We can talk later."

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:30 am

[[Just so you know, guys, I won't be here for the next ten days. I will be on vacation (and yes, I'm on vacation now) but I won't have internet access where I'm going next.]]]

ImageImageImageImage
Hatched! Thanks, everyone.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!