Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dossier in New Beijing

The Dossier in New Beijing

a part of “The Dossier in New Beijing”, a fictional universe by Atomic.

In a future focused on the prosperity of space colonies, one squad must accomplish the impossible before the space they live in is set ablaze with war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dossier in New Beijing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Dossier in New Beijing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atomic on Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dossier in New Beijing"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
We work in the Valley of Shadows, and shine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atomic
Member for 13 years
Promethean

Re: [OOC] The Dossier in New Beijing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atomic on Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm

So I got a couple of questions PM'd to me, and I couldn't reply for some reason, probably because I just joined today, so I'll just answer them here:

1. Can i be a girl medic?
-Female characters are fine, in fact, I was hoping for at least one female squad member, so go for it! :)

2. Do you have a specific character skeleton or can i use one of my own?
-Name:
-Class: (Feel free to list more that one.)
-Sidearm:

-Appearance:

-Previous Unit: (Include the name of your character's original unit, and what they were most known for/what their specialty is. For example, my character's last unit were the 51st Apaches, a unit known for it's close combat prowess. This should give some insight as to what your character is like, without necessarily spelling it out for everyone.)

-Other:

3. Do we have to have a picture of our character? And if so, does it have to be realistic or can it be anime.
-Images are fine, and for this roleplay, we're only using pictures for facial references and things like build, body type, etc. This is because all of the characters will be wearing the same tactical suits.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atomic
Member for 13 years
Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Ok thanks for replying, kinda. And yeah, it does that for the first couple days that you join. And ill ge to work on my character as soon as possible.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

This looks pretty cool. I'll try and post a character ASAP, so likely some time tomorrow.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I posted my character. Please tell me if there is anything you would like changed.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!