Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dragons{IC}

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

The Dragons{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC:Warning this post has some gore in it.
Impicus walked casually through the night. It was quiet,and the moon barely lit the Earth. It was the perfect scene for her,no doubt. Impicus barely had any of her powers,but she could still kill,with her bare hands. Using her magic,she opened a door,and walked into a house. She made as much noise as she wanted,if the people came to her,it'd be easier.
A man came out of a bedroom with a shotgun, His eyes widened as he saw her. He sent a shot at Impicus,but she deflected it,not caring of her depleting power,because she would soon have more,depending on the size of the family.
Impicus killed him,with a flash of her hand,she snapped his neck,and dug her hand into his chest,grabbing his heart. She ripped it out,and stored it in her cloak. Impicus smiled,as she moved on to the rest of the house.

Amy stretched her arms as she got off of the hard ground. The Jade dragon stepped up to her,nuzzling her.
"G'morning,Jade." Amy said,she was really going to have make a tent of some kind soon. She'd been out her,for about two day,eating smoked fish. It was good,but she hated her back when she got up in the morning. Jade put some rope down beside her. It was a pretty long piece,too. This was great.
I found it,when I was hunting this morning. I thought you could use it.Jade thought. Amy put her arms across Jade's head,still not quiet able to wrap her whole arms around her.
"Thanks,Jade. Wanna go for a ride?" Amy asked,and the dragon nodded. Amy got on Jade's back,but just before they were about to take off,Jade sniffed,and her eyes got fierce. "What's wrong,Ja-"She was cut off,when Jade took off into the air,rapidly doing flips. She heard her dragon thinking.
No it couldn't be,another has awakened? How long has it been since our sleep? The dragon thought.
"Huh?" Just then another dragon came into sight. "Another one...?" She asked.
Image <----Click please! I don't want my dragon to die!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Dragons{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

The wind whipped Matius's clothes as he and Ivory glided silently through the air, Raising slowly for a little while before dropping quite suddenly and rising again Matius was enjoying the pleasant ride and even laid on his front on the back of the dragon to peer over the side, As Ivory's wings lifted he got a nice veiw of the forests going by like a giant green blur. All of a sudden without warning Ivory let out a roar that seemed to shake the clouds around them.
"One of my brother's or Sister's seems to be out for a little fly as well, It's been almost 600 Years since i smelt that gorgeous smell"
Matius looked shocked, He was amazed to find one dragon but two in the space of a week? Impossible surely.
"Are you sure" Matius shouted to Ivory as he was sure the wind would take away the real volume behind his voice. "Don't ever doubt me" Ivory said back a lot quieter than Matius had expected.

Matius took a firm grip of the chain that was wrapped around the dragons neck and whilst wrapping the chain around his arm slowly stood. As the flapping sound that was being made by his jacket got louder he smiled broadly, "If only my uncle we-"
Ivory stopped so suddenly and violently it sent Matius over the dragons head. Dangling from the chain wrapped around Ivory's neck Matius looked down and took a huge gulp
"Help me please" He called up to the dragon who he had noticed was flapping his wings forward and backward to stay in the same spot. "THERE" Roared the dragon as he pushed his long head forward just in front of him. As Matius looked in the direction the dragon was looking he saw a beautiful light green dragon twisting this way and that. As the dragon got closer Matius noticed a small figure on the back of the dragon.

((OOC: Just a few things? Does it have to be telepathy, And the end of my post was with us hovering in the air, Snowdrift))
Last edited by Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Keniko was enjoying the wind blowing in her face when her dragon powerful voice echo in her head. There is a dragon ahead of us and i can sense the rider. Keniko rubbed her hand along her dragon's scale. Do not attack,Killer, i'm sure they mean no harm.

Killer let out a snort and fold his wings in and plummet towards the earth, when it looked as if they would crash into the earth, Killer opened his wings, his body jerked softly and he landed lightly. Greetings... Killer said as he let a deep growl escape his throat.

Keniko rubbed Killer's scaly chest and approach th girl in front of her. "Hello, how are you?" she asked in a friendly manner. Her voice was soft and gentle but her eyes were the opposite. Her eyes showed pain and sorrow but it also showed wisdom.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Amy was taking in,that there was at least two dragons.
Greetings,Ivory. Long time,no see. Jade thought,casually.
Jade...how many dragons are there?Amy asked,knowing that Ivory could probably hear her.
Six...and brother..We should talk soon. A grave matter has come upon us,if I am correct. Jade thought,the last part quieter.
"Jade would you mind telling me whats going on?" Amy asked,very confused.
Later Jade thought back. Amy looked at the boy dangling from the chain,with a little worry.
"Are you okay?!" She yelled out,to him.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Ivory's wings seemed to beat faster as if he were very excited to see this dragon, "Well he did say something about 600 years, So i suppose id be pretty happy to" Matius thought to himself as he still continued to dangle from the chain round Ivory's neck. "A grave matter indeed my dear sister" Matius heard Ivory say aloud.
"Are you okay?!" came a voice way above Matius, As he looked he noticed a young girl, Possible the same age as him peering over the side of the beautiful jade colored dragon. She sat very comfortable and securely on her Dragon witch made Matius realized that he must really look like a fool "Yeah um... Fine, J-Just a little trouble i suppose" Matius lied to the girl, He was really in a jam.

"IVORY!" Matius shouted up to the Dragon but just loud enough for him to hear so as not to let the girl no he really was in trouble. "Hmm... Oh Sorry Matius" Ivory grabbed the chain and with a great tug sent Matius flying into the air, The chain unraveled from his arm and Matius landed with a soft thud on Ivory's back, His jacket over his head. He pushed the jacket down a leant back on his right arm trying to make it look intentional, "Thanks Ivory" Matius said loudly "Although I'm sure you would have left me hanging" He thought to himself, Ivorys giant head turned and he looked at Matius with one of his big green eyes "Indeed i could have" Came a loud voice in Matius's head. He looked puzzled "What the hell?" Matius screamed aloud.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

D.A. stood with his back pressed against the cave wall, giving the large green dragon some space. The dragon stood slowly, straightening his long neck and shaking out his scales. He flapped his large wings, pushing the air around the cave and stirring up dust. D.A. coughed, waving away the dust from his face with a hand.

"Finally decided to wake up, Em?" He said teasingly.

The dragon turned his long neck to face the boy, his yellow-tinged eyes seeing him perfectly in the darkness of the cave. He snorted, slightly annoyed. D.A. just chuckled, and reached out to rub the dragon's scales. He knew that Em liked it, but so did the boy. The scales were smooth and soft, and strong and beautiful, everything at the same time. No matter how many times he saw the dragon, his beauty and majesty took D.A.'s breath away every time.

Something is happening. The dragon thought, silently communicating with the D.A..

"What?" The dragon could read D.A.'s thoughts as well, but the boy preferred to speak out loud, rather than have it be silent.

More of my kind. Awakening.

"Dragons?" D.A. was surprised. He had thought of the possibility of more dragons like Em, but he hadn't met any yet.

This time, the dragon didn't say, or rather think, anything. He nodded, heading out of the cave that he lived in, carved into the mountainside. D.A. followed, walking quickly to keep up with the dragon's giant steps. As they came out of the cave and into the sunlight, the boy couldn't help but stare at the dragon. Its scaled glittered and shone in the natural light, looking very much like the Emeralds the dragon was named for.

I sense them. Come. Em beckoned for D.A. to climb onto his back, and he obeyed, clambering on and wrapping his arms around the dragon's neck.

Flight was wonderful. He could feel the wind rushing through his hair, and the view was breathtaking from above. The dragon did have a destination in mind for the journey though, speeding towards an unfamiliar place. D.A. was curious as to where they were headed, but stayed silent. Em wasn't very talkative, preferring to say what he needed in as few words as possible and in a blunt way. He didn't like to be talked to very much either, and was easily annoyed, especially when flying.

Wallow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Ivory roared loudly again and turned his head right round he stared in the opposite direction the jade colored dragon "Yet another brother has awaken but who" Came that loud voice in Matiu's head, Witch he had come to recognize as Ivory's
"I still can't believe you can read my thoughts..." Matius said back aloud, "You never asked".

Ivory began to descend toward the large dragon on the ground "Are you coming sister" Ivory called toward the dragon now behind him "We have a lot to discuss".

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm

"Yes."Jade called down,and began her desent. She reached the ground,and Amy hopped off.
Stay,while I go talk to my brother.Jade said,starting to walk.
"Coming,brother?"She asked.
Amy stood there.
"Hi,"She said,to the other person,who had been hanging from the chain. "My names Amy." She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you...?"Amy said,not knowing his name.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Ivory landed with a thud and folded his wings in, Witch tucked up tightly against his body,
"I have to consult with my brother's and sister's, Please stay here" Said Ivory in his soft yet distinctly weathered voice. "Oh... OK" Matius said as he slid off the side of Ivory and fell heavily to the ground.
"Coming, Brother" Came a slightly louder female voice, Matius noticed it was from the large Jade dragon that had landed moments after they had landed, The Girl dismounted the jade dragon elegantly. "Yes my dear" Ivory said to the Jade dragon, As they both walked toward the 3rd dragon Matius heard another female voice just to his left, "My names Amy, Nice to meet you...?" The girl had walked over to him after nodding to her dragon with her hand outstretched, "Oh, Hi nice to meet you to, I'm Matius" Matius said his hand softly grasping and shaking Amy's.

"So..." Matius started awkwardly "I heard about the Dragon's from my uncle, But never imagined it being completely true" Matius smiled "But how did you hear about the Dragons?" Matius walked over to a large Oak tree nearby as he spoke because he had noticed Ivory was sitting down next to the Jade Dragon and the 3rd, Matius took a seat under the tree his back against the trunk, He looked at the girl and smiled again.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well,I never actually heard about them,"Amy said,moving over to where Matius was sitting. " I just found her,while I was exploring. How'd you find the Ivory dragon?" She smiled back at him,at the end of her question.

"Ivory,how long has it been since we first went into our slumber? If it is how long I think it's been...Then we are in great peril. You know know how some of our brothers,and sisters don't get along." Jade said. It was a mouthful for her,since she perfered telepathy,but she didn't want to forget how to talk. "If Impicus has already risen,we have no choose,but to tell our Masters." She said,worriedly.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm

D.A. loved the even stronger rush of air as the Emerald Dragon swooped lower, flying even faster. He blinked his watery eyes and squinted towards the ground. There, he could see a few people gathered. Em continued past them, beginning to slow slightly for the landing. He landed a few feet away from the people.

You stay with them. I will be back in a moment. The dragon told him, still not offering an explanation. D.A. just nodded and slid off the dragon's back carefully. He swayed a bit when he stood, getting used to standing on solid ground. He glanced over at Em. "Bye."

The dragon nodded and headed off in the opposite direction of the people. D.A. wondered why Em had landed so close to these people, and not in a secluded place. Since they had landed in plain view, he figured these people must know about dragons.

Reluctantly, he approached the people, who were teens, just like him. "Hello." He said with a small smile, trying to be polite.

~

Em glanced back the human boy as he went off to join the other kids. Then he turned back, straining his ears for sounds. He heard a familiar voice not far ahead, and he could see the glittering of scales, like his own, but in different colours. He could see several other dragons gathered, and one of them was speaking.

Wallow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Matius was surprised by her answer, His smile quickly vanished as the girl asked how he had found the dragon "Well, After hearing lots of stories from my uncle i was always obsessed with them so as a promise to my uncle i would bring back a scale off the back of his favorite dragon, The Ivory Dragon"
Matius had been smiling slightly at the point but his face fell again
"But he passed away when i was looking for the dragon, So i just gave up but when i wasn't looking i seemed to find him"
He turned his head toward the group of dragons "There magnificent aren't they?" Matius smiled and a tear came to his eye, He quickly whiped it away as he noticed the girl looking at him then he heard another dragon land just near by and a young boy walk towards them, "Hi there" Matius said after the boy.

"I do not no Jade it's been to long, I now they don't get along but we will have to try" Ivory's long tail swished from side to side "If Impicus has indeed risen then mortal peril we are surely in, But these master's so young and fragile is it truly appropriate to laden them with such a task" Ivory turned his head round and saw a 4th Dragon this one Bright green walking toward them "Em, Too long my dear brother, Too long" Ivory turned toward the 4th dragon.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Amy looked at him,feeling a little sad. She hadn't meant to make him cry.
"I'm sorry." She said quietly,as a new boy joined them
"Hi." Amy said.

"Good day,Em." Jade said,and then hearing what ivory said. "'Tis has been a long time,Em." She said,to the 4th dragon.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Keniko jumped of her dragon's back and landed lightly on the ground. She turned her attention to the small group of people and the dragons. "Hello, how are you?" she asked casually. She was surprise that their were others like her but she didn't show it.

Hello... the red dragon greeted, letting a deep rumble escape his throat. He looked at the other dragons, curiously. So you have awaken also?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Several hours later, Impicus walked out of the town limits with bloody hands her power rejunivated. A car passed through and ran over her, or at least it appeared to. The driver walked out to find a bloody, yet beautiful elf? Standing. Her hands pulled out the heart and stored it also. Tomorrow, there would be something big on the news, an entire town dead with no hearts. She then peformed a dark spell and raised the dead from there graves and shadows from a diffrent plane. Now humanity shall learn.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 am

Ivory turned his large head toward the 5th dragon that had now landed just a little way behind them, And with a casual nod Ivory spoke "Scarlet, Good to see you old friend, Yes we have all awoken from our slumber" Ivory gentle nodded and turned back to face the group "Jade, My dear we need to seek out information about Impicus, For if she has indeed risen we are in a lot of trouble".

"Its OK... It's nothing" Matius said quickly as he noticed another boy walking toward him and Amy
"Hey there im alright thanks how are you?" Matius stood again at these words with his hand outstretched "Oh Sorry this is Amy" Matius motioned toward Amy "And what was your name" Matius ask the new boy who had just joined them.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am

Killer gave his nod. I didn't think we would wake this soon. He arched his neck and watched Keniko approach the boy. He let out a soft growl, ever since he and Keniko found each other he was at times over protective of her.

Keniko smiled her bright blue eyes glowing. "My name is Keniko nice to meet you. Her smile was soft and gentle and her eyes showed untold wisdom. She began to approach the group closer when she heard Killer's growl. "Oh,great." she mumbled and she walked back to Killer and rubbed his scaly chest. "Stop being over protective, these arr our friends."

Killer lowered his head and nuzzled Keniko. Sorry, but you are normally always getting into trouble. He grinned and laid down.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

"So soon" Ivory looked at Scarlet sympathetically "It's been 600 years my dear brother"
Ivory looked at Scarlet but he didn't seem to be interested in what Ivory was saying instead he was staring over at the young girl who had got off his back, Scarlet was growling at Matius and the young girl with him.
"You were always over protective weren't you" Ivory said now with a piercing stare at the side of Scarlet's long head
"You can trust My master, Matius, As I'm sure you can trust Jade's Master" Ivory said loudly to Scarlet trying to bring his attention back on to more pressing matter's.

"There are 5 of us here we are just waiting for Cerulean, She was always a one for being late"
Ivory smiled at all the dragons now circled together each sitting comfortable awaiting the arrival of the 5th dragon, "When Cerulean's here we will summon the guardian and his master"

The girl introduced herself as Keniko, She smiled softly at them both. "cool, nice to meet you" As Matius spoke he heard a low loud growl come from the direction of the dragons, As he turned his toward them he noticed the large Scarlet dragon's eye's were fixed on him unwavering. Matius didn't no were to look, The scarlet dragons huge eye's were entrancing but he felt it wasn't wise to stare
"Oh, Great" The girl had brought Matius back to earth he turned back to face her but she was walking toward the dragon. Matius watched as she raised her arm and stroked his chest.

Matius turned to face Amy this time "What do you reckons going on over they" Now standing with his arms crossed he nod toward the group of dragon's.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:20 pm

"Amy," He nodded towards her, acknowledging her presence. "Call me D.A." He said, taking Matius's hand. Barely anyone knew his real name, and he preferred to keep it that way. He glanced behind him as one of the dragons growled.

He saw the other dragons had gathered, and looked at Amy as well, the same question on his mind.

~

"Too long." Em agreed, though he wasn't sounding too excited. He never had be very excitable or cheerful anyways, so no one expected any different.

Wallow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:34 pm

"Call me D.A."

Keniko looked at the boy and smiled and walked over to him. "Nice to meet you D.A., I'm Keniko and this..." She pointed to the big red dragon behind her. "...is Killer." She smiled and extended her hand. "Don't worry about him though, he just gets a little jealous sometimes."

"It's been 600 years my dear brother...You were always over protective weren't you....there are 5 of us here we are just waiting for Cerulean, She was always a one for being late"

Killer let out a snort and turned his attention to Ivory. 600 years sister seems so short. He stretch his neck and shook his mighty head.Trust is something that should be earned, not given. Killer simply stated and looked up at the sky. As for Cerulean, i am tired of her lateness. He let out a frustrated snort.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!