Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dryl Crystal

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Dryl Crystal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am

Haseo ran up stairs fast as he could. he was like a mad man as he ran up the stairs hoping this person wasnt dead. He arrived at the cell to the the person drifting off to sleep. He took the key the marshall had in his back pocket and opened the cell.

"Hey are you ok?" he said as he ran inside hoping to dear god he would get a response.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Footsteps rounded the corner, heading in the last sighted location of the thunder child. Just as they had suspected, he had made it into the chamber of the fire child. The readied their tranquilizer guns, and the leader adjusted the mask of his rubber suit. They crept to the door, and the leader looked over his shoulder and signaled his platoon. Instantly, five men entered the room, followed by the rest.

thwap thwap thwap The sound of darts filled the air as they hit their mark.

(ooc: i'll post more tonight.sorry about the delay in posting guys)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 am

After sitting there for a few minutes, Sarah looked around again. The uniformed men were gone. Her heart skipped a beat; 'They've gone to find someone,' she thought. 'They're gonna lock me in the funny farm if they catch me...' With that thought, Sarah jumped up and sprinted off. As she turned the corner, she saw the men again. She turned on her heels, and ran down a small alleyway. "Crap! Dead end." Sarah looked around. The door was open to the abandoned warehouse; she'd seen it earlier. If she could get in there, Sarah figured she could be safe. Well, safer. She walked to the end of the alley, and checked both ways. The uniformed men were facing away, talking and pointing. Taking a deep breath, Sarah ran off down the road, towards the old warehouse.

Sarah climbed through the hole in the fence, and ran down one side of the building. She came around to the front and saw another van, and more men in uniforms. "Crap," she hissed. She looked to the window that sat about a foot above her head, and figured she'd risk it. Sarah jumped, pushing her arm through the broken window pane. She pulled herself up, and slid through the window. She dropped out on the other side, and cautiously looked around. No-one was inside, thankfully. Sarah slid down the wall, and put her hand down. She screamed as she did, and pulled her hand away from the floor. Sarah had forgotten about the glass. Already, she could hear these uniformed men coming in, and decided this really was it. There was no way she could get away this time. She called out. "Help, please!"

"Are you hurt?" A voice came from around the corner, and was swiftly followed by it's owner. Sarah, looked down. "Yeah, I put my hand on this glass and it's stuck in my hand." "Here, I'll get it out... there you go." The uniformed man gently eased the glass shard out, and pulled from his belt a small first aid kit. He bandaged her hand, then stood up. "Are you Sarah Redding?" Sarah nodded. "Good." He turned away for a moment, and called "Captain, we've got her. She's safe."

Trix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 am

Haseo could hear that a girl names Sarah was now safe. Although not in their league he kept an intercom with them. Atleast for this mission anyways. More Soilders began to walk in as haseo clentched his bleeding arm.
"You guys dont move a muscle.." he said taking his posistion on the wall. He summoned a lighting dagger. As one of the guards rounded the corner their life was ended with a dagger to the throat. 8 died that way then they all ran in at once and got thuder clapped across the room. He then shot a few lightning bolts and had done away with them for now. He had to hurry and get them to safety or thier would be consequences.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:34 am

"Captain, we've got her. She's safe." Liam looked up from his position directly in front of the warehouse that the last child was taken from. Already? A wave of relief washed over him. London was a large place to be searching for one girl named Sarah. He stood from his crouching position near the chain-link fence, and strode over to the uniformed officer attending to her wounds.

"You are Sarah Redding?" he asked, but one look at her, and he knew it was. She matched the discription perfectly. "I'm Agent Liam Stevens, and I've been sent here to take you to a safe location." He showed Sarah his badge, then offered his hand to help the girl up. "Lets get you back to the car. We should also take you home so we can inform your parents of the situation." With that he lead Sarah towards the waiting car.
Last edited by gygsuelo86 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am

"Having a bit of trouble hear.." Haseo whispered more guards approaching.
"Ill be fine though...though i may need somone to come and get these kids while I kick some....whatever...make it quick please.." Haseo said as the next 8 guards rounded the corner and Haseo immediatley got to killing them off one by one.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:13 am

Sarah didn't get it; a safe location? Did they mean some research facility? Or an asylum? "L-look, if you're taking me to some psych ward, I'm n-not going." Sarah was in no position to fight, though, as she was helped into the car. The door was closed behind her, and Sarah put her head down on her knees. She suddenly felt drained of all energy, and she went dizzy. "Oh god... what on earth's going on?" Sarah forced open her eyes, as they begged to close. "Who are y-you, where am I going, and wh-what do you w-w-want from me?" The dizzy feeling was getting stronger, and Sarah was terrified. "L-leave me alone!" she cried out, in a feeble attempt to defend herself. She could feel hot tears rolling down her cheeks. "P-please... just let me go..." Sarah felt someone take her hand, and it erupted in angry, fiery pain. She tried to pull away, but the events of the past half-hour had taken their toll. She gave a quiet moan instead, and whoever was handling her hand was much more gentle as of then. Sarah let her eyes close, listening to people who were trying to explain.

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:34 am

Phone held to his ear, Roger looked at his daughter, concern written on his weary face. She had not spoken to both he and his wife for the entire journey to Earth. He wanted to approach and speak with her to make Ariah understand but he was too busy planning what they would do next. He looked away as Hannah answered his call.

The winds whipped about her, causing her hair to fly about. Not really looking at anything, Ariah gazed out at the horizon of the sea. Her feelings were in a mess. She kept hearing voices in her head and they did not even last long. Shouts for help filled her mind and she could not make out what they were saying. The turmoil of emotions within her was not evident on her face, her calm mask hiding what she was really feeling. However, her surroundings were not so peaceful. Leaves flew about as the winds picked up. They were growing stronger that even the branches of the trees were bending slightly.

But it all stopped as Julia placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Control yourself," she said before walking back to where her husband was getting into their car. Ariah followed and entered got into the backseat.

"We're going to your aunt's house. She has graciously accepted us to stay with her for as long as we want," Rogers started the car and drove off towards Hannah's house. He tilted his head to look at his daughter but she gave no response. Sighing, he turned back to face the infront and concentrated on driving.

Ariah looked out the window and tapped her fingers lightly against the window. What was the point of even getting excited that they were on a new planet? They would not stay here for long.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:33 pm

The girl's crying had caught him off guard, and he chided himself for being in such a hurry to take her back to headquarters. Before he realized what he was doing, he took her hand. Sarah moaned in pain, and he adjusted his grip, and gently held her hand. Something about her reminded of his own little sister. She had died three years prior, and Liam had nearly drunk himself to death over it. After that, he vowed to never drink again. She was 16.

"I'm sorry for not explaining better. I was sent to Earth to bring you back to the main headquarters of the Unified Forces." He said in a soft voice "We have reason to believe that Hiro Sato is after you, though I can't say I know why. Your just a normal girl as I can tell." He smiled then, hoping to ease the discomfort in her blue eyes. "Look, I know this is alot to grasp right now, but I promise, if I let anything happen to you, I will give you my badge and resign."

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 am

Sarah opened her eyes to look at the man. 'They're not against me.' The comforting thought crossed her mind, and the officer's smile calmed her slightly. She took a few deep breaths, and smiled slightly back.

Then, what this officer had said sank in, and the smile was replaced with a look of puzzlement and concern. "...Hiro Sato? Unified Forces?" Sarah thought a little about this, then said again in a quiet voice, "I know why." She closed her eyes again. "I'm not a normal girl. I'm some water-controlling freak-of-nature, and that guy, Hiro whatshisface, he's got something to do with it. If he's 'after me,'" Sarah looked the officer straight in the eye, "then there's something going on that I don't want to be a part of."

Sarah slid down the car seat, until she was lying down. "Sorry, I fel a bit faint, that's all." She slipped off her shoes, and rested her feet on the window. She focused on counting for a moment, to keep her conscious, then said "I think you saved my life." She readjusted her hand in his, and looked him in the eye again. "Thank you... Liam."

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regret on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 am

The dull throbbing in her head steadily grew more painful, until at last, it was too painful for her to stay asleep. Her eyes flickered open, greeted by a white ceiling. Two dim voices broke the silence, but the buzzing in her mind made it almost impossible to make out what they were saying. She sat up and tried to focus on the voices, her head aching terribly as she did so. Slowly, her headache subsided and she felt much better, and she could concentrate well enough to understand what was being said.

'...is still weak, and when you have finished transport her to the empty cell near the boy.'

The door closed as one of them exited the room. The other man approached her, accompanied by two guards.

'Ah, good morning girl. I hope you've had a pleasant sleep, we will have much fun today.'
Motioning to one of the guards, he continued speaking.
'Fetch the scientists and inform them that the girl is awake. The procedures can begin shortly.'

Procedures?! Damn it, more of his blasted experiments! She jumped off the examining table and confronted the man. 'Procedures eh? What do you plan of doing to me now?'

The scientist responded, a vile grin on his face.
'Getting excited are we? Don't even think of doing funny stuff now, the less trouble you cause, the less you'll be hurt.'

'Hurt? We'll see who's getting hurt.' Her knuckles crackled with sparks as she spoke. The fact that somebody had managed to break in to the place gave her fresh hope and confidence. 'To hell with your bloody experiments!' She yelled, her fists glowing red hot with fire. The scientist's facial expression changed and he signaled for more guards. Taking a deep breath, Sharmayne punched the scientist in his face, scorching his face immediately. He yelled in agony and stumbled backwards, shouting for the guards to control her. They surrounded her, tranquilizer guns and electric zappers in hand.

She was ready for them. Moving her hands in a circle around her body, she formed a ring of blazing fire around herself. The guards took aim at her and fired, but the darts simply crumbled into ash upon contact with the ring. Gaining confidence, she waved her hands again and balls of fire separated from the ring and shot towards the guards, downing one of them almost immediately. She wrested the tranquilizer gun out of the fallen guard's grip and out of the room, melting the locks into place as she went. Heart pounding madly against her ribs, she raced towards her cell, fervently hoping that the thunder boy was still alive.

Regret
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 pm

He sat in a room that was completely white like a assylum. He was close to the others they were right up the hall and he could see them but barely.
He uncharged all of his eletric powers on the door but they reflected and bounced off of the walls. They bounced for 5 minutes before it stopped. He fell to his knees almost out of power becoming pale by the minute.

All he could do was send one singnal to the others.
"Im sorry....I have failed you.."
he then closed his eyes losing power.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm

"I'm sorry....I've failed you...

The message bounced around in Jermak's mind. He grew angrier and angrier, burying himself in his hatred for Hiro Sato. I will NOT be stuck in here. I WILL save the others. Hiro Sato will PAY for what he has done to us., he thought furiously. With a snarl, he smashed on the door, denting it. Slapping his palms on the ground, he created a miniature earthquake, which shook the complex. The door was ripped off of its hinges as the earthquake took its effect. He ran into the corridor, and saw that there was chaos was everywhere, as the doors of other children were blown open. He sprinted off, barging through the crowds of children.Where are you guys? I've escaped my cell! Let me know and I'll come get you!, he sent out to Sharmayne and Nicholas. He continued running down the corridors.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

Sarah shifted again, so she was sitting up. She blinked a few times, and rubbed her eyes. "So... where's this, uh, this 'safe' location?" she asked. She yawned, then smiled. "Heh. Running from what you think might be death or incarceration's really tiring." She pulled the seatbelt around her, and rubbed her arms. "I'm dripping all over your car," she said, looking at the patches of dampness where she'd been lying. "Um, Liam? C-can I go home, y'know, to get s-some dry clothes and stuff? If you're taking me away, I'd a-appreciate some of my own stuff." Sarah looked out of the window. "It's not that I don't think you're protecting me; it's your job, but I'd just like some of my own things. It'd be a bit more comforting, if you get me."

Sarah looked back to the Agent, and felt her eyes filling with tears again. She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to go somewhere she didn't know. She now understood that she was a target, but still, she didn't want to go to some 'safe house' alone. "Will there be any other people at this safe place?" Sarah asked, fighting tears. Then a thought filled Sarah's head. "Will there be anyone else like me?"

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 am

"Uh, Sarah, I'm not sure if anyone quite like you will be there. We're going to Jupiter, where the main headquarters of the Unified Forces is located. The full details of your time there will be discussed once were on the ship." Liam spoke in a nonchalant tone, but his head was spinning. Who was this girl? And what was up with her leaking all over the place? Could she really control water? He would have to ask her about it furthur, but now was not the time, he needed to get her home, then onto the docking station.

Liam slid behind the wheel and started the car. He glanced in the rear-view mirror at her. "I will be taking you home, so don't worry. We need to let your parents know what's going on, anyways." He pulled away from the building, and looked into the mirror again. "So, where is your house at exactly?"

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 am

Sarah stared at the back of the Agent's head in shock. Then, the stare turned to a glare and she started talking in a voice laced with sarcasm. "24 Falstaff Street. Take the first left ahead, then the second right. It's the third house in. Mum and Dad are out, you'll have to phone them. Mind, I doubt they'll be too chuffed that some stranger's come to take their only daughter to JUPITER!!!" She shook her head. "Why? Why Jupiter? Of every place to go, WHY JUPITER?!? It's really big, kind of cold and the atmosphere could kill me! This is ridiculous." Sarah slumped down in the seat. "When I get out this car, I'm not getting back in. I've had enough today. Some random weirdos watched me turn into a human firehose, so now I'm being dragged off to Jupiter for my own good. Newsflash; I don't WANT to go to Jupiter, and even if I do, I'm not waiting until I get there for the full details of my time there!"

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 am

Haseo had lost all of his energy. The room had absorbed it all as it had deflected of the walls. So now he was stuck nearly unconcsious with no power.
"Help me...Help!" he thought if he could as his eyes began turning to slits. He needed some electric power or he was going to fall unconscious...mabye even die.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 am

The car turned into the house and Roger parked the car in the driveway. "Ariah get your stuff out of the car," Julia instructed her daughter before getting out of the car with her husband. Ariah waited for both her parents to get well away from the car before she got out herself. She took a moment to watch the two of them hug and kiss her aunt Hannah who met them at the door. Ariah gave a small wave in her aunt's direction before moving to the booth to remove her stuff.

As she lifted the door and bent in to pull out her bag, she heard the worried voices of people in the next house. She couldn't really make out what they were saying but could roughly hear things like 'missing', 'left in the morning', 'hasn't returned'. She even heard a name, 'Sarah'. Realising she was eavesdropping, Ariah slung her bad over her shoulders and slammed the door shut. She walked towards the house and braced herself for the pinches and kiss she would get from her aunt.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:28 am

Where are you? What do you need help with? Jermak was just finishing off a guard, with a punch that was enfused with the power of the earth, which sent the guard flying into a wall.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Sarah flung open the door as the car pulled up outside her house. She got out, and slammed the door behind her, rummaging in her pocket for her keys. Sarah's wet hands caused her to drop the keys, and she cursed loudly. She grabbed the keys off the ground, and looked around. She saw a girl, about her age, walking towards Mrs. Devroux's house.

"Hey, hey!" she called. A moment of clarity caused Sarah to forget her appearence for a moment. "Could you tell Mrs. Devroux that we've got a parcel for her? Tell her Sarah'd get it, but she thinks her Dad's got the shed keys, and she can't get in to get it. We'll drop it around later. Thanks." Sarah continued up the path to the door, and put her key into the lock. At least, tried to. Sarah looked down at the keys, over at the agent, and back at the keys. She couldn't believe it; the one day she really needed her house keys, she grabs the shed keys. She sighed, and walked to the side of the house, ignoring the agent who was still by the car. She climbed over the gate, and unlocked the shed. She pushed open the door and grabbed her neighbours parcel. Then, Sarah walked back down the side of the house, and over the front garden. She knocked on Mrs. Devroux's door, and waited for an answer.
Last edited by Trix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!