Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness...{IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness...{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

“Yukiko, is this really necessary?” Yami asked as he got out of the small van, a scowl set on his face, only a slight difference from his usually cold, almost emotionalist expression. “How many times are you going to ask me this onii-chan?” Yukiko asked, a soft sigh escaping her pale pink lips as smoothed down her white off-shoulder graphic shirt, a black cute kitty like skull on the front, it reminded her of the cute skull faces on Skelanimals in a way. It sat completely covering one shoulder while on the other half revealed all of her shoulder and stopped halfway down her upper arm, revealing some of her chest, though fortunately, her scar was hidden on the other side, safely hidden by the material. The skirt hid most of her black short, upper thigh shorts. ”Until you come to your sense, and come back home.” He said blankly as he reluctantly went around to the back of the van opening the door, revealing the boxes that was his little sisters belongings, the bigger things like furniture and other larger things were already in the apartment six floors above them having already been moved in. To others it might have sounded like the seemingly cold mans words were insincere, but that supposed assumption couldn’t have been further from the truth. Yami didn’t like the idea of his little sister, the girl he’s pretty much raised, moving out of his apartment. though what made matters worse was that she was moving in with a man. “Oh come on, Yami. You like Midori. Remember?” She said annoyed as she reached into the back pulling out a box and put it in her brothers arm, before she reached back in for another, her black sateen chokers keyhole heart locket pendant dangling as well as the longish key pendent chain. “That was before you decided to shack up with him.” He growled as she plopped another box on top of the other, before she piled one on top of the other before picking them up herself, though it had been a little heavier then she had though, which resulted in her stumbling back slightly before regaining her balance.

“You act like he’s some sex crazed perv or something. It‘s not like he‘s going to do anything to me.” She said as doorman held the door open for them as they walked through. “How do you know that? He’s a man, even if it’s hard to tell most of the time.” Yami said as they walked through the lobby of the apartment building before they stepped through the black metal door of the elevator, Yukiko pressing the sixth floor button. “Shut up! I swear, you can be such a baka, you know that?” She growled as she felt heat rise to her cheeks, causing her cheeks to be dusted with the slightest pink hue. “Your only angry because you know I’m right.” “No. I’m angry because your being such a baby. Your the one who said I couldn’t move out unless I found someone to live with, and once I do, you try to take it back. And your trying to talk bad about Mi-chan.” She said, an annoyed pout on her face. It was bad enough when she had to stand up for Midori against people she barely knew, but against her big brother? Though what he was saying might have made sense, but Yukiko always had trouble of seeing Midori as being a guy who would come on to her...It was that naive trust she had for him since they were small children. “The only guy you’d ever probably have to worry about is most likely Ake-kun. He’s very...persuasive.” Yuki said, rolling persuasive off her lips in such a way that it almost made her brother drop her box’s as the door opened, a smirk playing on her lips as she said in a teasing tone. “Careful Yami-chan, you don’t want to break anything do you?” As she stepped out of the elevator. Yukiko was only teasing him, she knew Yami didn’t trust Akemi in the slightest, hell the first day he met him, the first thing to leave his lips were. “I don’t like you.” Yami had like a little list in his mind of who he trusted the most out of her guy friends. Before it was Midori, being the one he’s known the longest, then it was Riku, he knew that if need be she could defend herself against him, and for good while he had a puppy like devotion to her, then lastly, the one he disliked and mistrusted, Akemi. Though it seems Midori had dropped in his list, making Riku his favorite now.

“Don’t even joke about that! I swear I’ll kill him!” Yami snarled as he quickly caught up to her as she counted the door numbers they passed. “Damn Yami, grow a sense of humor.” She said blankly as she counted the numbers in her head. Six hundred and ten...six hundred and eleven...six hundred and twelve...Ah! Six hundred and thirteen!” She thought as she dug into the pocket of her shorts pulling out a Diego the bat, caped key, she sticking it in the keyhole and unlocking the door before she pushed it open, setting her load of boxes against the wall close to the door as Yami fallowed to do the same. “Hn..”
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness...{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Riku lived alone in his apartment, and had asked the landlord if he could paint it a few months ago. He'd gotten permission, and now every room was color coded. He didn't know why he'd done it that way, but it still looked very good. It also looked a lot better than when he first moved in. It all used to be puke green. Now, it was different shades of purple and blue.

He sat on the bean bag chair in his living room, staring up at the lilac colored ceiling and thinking. Riku had a tenancy to just sit and think when he was left to his own devices. Anyway, his right leg was starting to hurt, so he wasn't going to go anywhere. If anybody called, he had a phone right next to him. He was fine where he was, and was having quite the lazy day.

He was trying to figure out why he had a crush on the lead singer of the Violent Roses. They were opposing bands, the guy was most likely straight, and chances were he wasn't the same to those near him as those who fawned over him in concert. Despite all this, he still had a crush. Why? Riku decided it was because. a) He was very good looking. b) He had a musical career. and c) He seemed nice. All of which he knew shouldn't amount to much. However, it was amounting to a lot, and that vaguely bugged him.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 am

With an indifferent face you tell a lie
Laughing until you feel sick
“Let’s have nothing but fun” you said

Feeling blue over desiring the impossible
Everyone is seeking tranquility
You’re struggling, but you’ve had enough
Now you’re chasing after a shadow of love

Since the day you appeared
My dull “everyday”s have begun to shine
Now I‘m able to think, “Feeling loneliness, being in pain - that’s not so bad”
I’m just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love...

Hanayo hummed along with her CD of Utada Hikaru which she had recived as a gift from a friend of hers in Harajuku, which played from her stereo at level 45 in her small apartment in the sixth floor in apartment 300 not far from Hi-chan's apartment. She was cutting celery in a cutting board in her small kitchen, as her miso soup was cooking in her stove and white rice in the rice maker. Hanayo was cooking for her and her band mates who were to come over as soon as Yuki finished moving in with Hi-chan, someone she found very adorable and a fun guy to tease about multiple things. Her platnium blonde hair was tied in a messy bun, she wore a casual outfit consisting of a white plain graphic tee with the Pot Reveange clothing insignia, plain worn of jeans and slippers. No accesories on her except a black band on her right arm with a white one over it; no make up, all natural. Hanayo's deep shimmering black eyes kep focusing only in the food she was making, adding the proper ingredient in her food which included miso soup, white rice, already cooked teriyaki and a light salad. Her cell then rang out of no where and she put in the celery in the salad before going to go get her cell from the counter which should the living room.

"Hello?" Hanayo answered happily, her voice like soft honey mixed with melted sugar but cool like stream water. "Hmmm oh...no I'm sorry you got the wrong number...its okay...no problem..." she responded a bit nervously but also sadly but triying to sound sutle. Hanayo hanged up her cell with a click of a button, closing it afterwards. She sighed deeply "I wonder how they keep getting my cell number...its been years since I heard...Hayete's voice...to bad I'll never see them again...why are they even looking for me?..." Hanayo voice out loud as the song Simple and Clean started to play. Sighing she want back to the kitchen and kept on cooking for her friends, singing along to the song that was playing now. Hanayo didn't have to answer the door for her friends came over for she had given all of them a copy for she told them her home was there home and she trusted them a lot...unlike her previous friends...

-----------------------------

On that day,
My heart crumbled in silence
Even though I scream at being broken,
Inerasable memories and
Darkness flow into my eyes
And I sink into tomorrow
Whose colors can’t even be seen anymore

I searched endlessly for the day of reconciliation
Only for the sake of losing it,
I will live for the present

Even when it is useless and I embrace solitude alone
If you turn on the lights (If you turn on the lights)
I will shine towards them...

Akatsuki stared at the ceiling of his apartment as he laid in his black leather sofa. He had nothing to do for the day since Hikaru hadn't called him yet for anything. Akatsuki kept thinking about his childhood, about his baby sister...the one he betrayed and knew hated him with all her life. He felt guilty not standing up for her but he could never go against Hikaru's word, they may not be related but Hikaru was more family then his realy one before he even became kinder to Hanayo. Sighing he turned to his side and stared directly at the other couch in the living room, boredly and in deep thought. Everything seemed to flash before him like a replied movie, it seemed like everything had just happened yesterday when it all happened years ago.

Akatsuki hoped Hikaru would call him for practice or something, he didn't know if he would stay sane in his own apartment on his own, thinking about his past.
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 am

(Sorry about the short post, couldn't think of anymore to add. lol)

"Hmm, here? No, maybe....over there? No no no, that won't work either. Hmm....Maybe over there?" Midori said to himself as he arranged the living room furniture. He was having some trouble getting an arrangement he liked and was about to give it up until later when the front door opened. Midori turned to see his childhood friend and her brother carrying a box. "Yuki!!" he cried in his unusually high pitched voice as he raced across the room and gave her one of his rare hugs. Even as he did so you could see him wince slightly. "I'm glad you guys are here. I can't decide how the living room should look. I need a second opinion," Midori told her as he stepped back and smoothed his black skirt that he wore with a white T-shirt, a black jacket, white thigh length socks, and a pair of black boots. He ran into the living room where an assortment of furniture was scatter throughout the floor.

"I can't decide whether I want the couch next to the window with the love seat to the left around the coffee table, and the T.V. on the wall across from it, or if it would look better to have the couch and love seat in the middle around the table with the T.V. on the wall across from the door," Midori explained his conundrum. He was usually pretty good when it came to organization, but this time he was stumped because he liked both arrangements. "Ohhh, this is so annoying," he complained, tugging at the two small ponytails he'd tied in the back of his neck length snow white hair.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 am

The sound of lightning crashed down behind Hikaru as he grabbed onto the soft pillow he had tightly between his chest. Sweat was starting to form as he rocked back in forth. It was like this always and as much as he wanted to tell himself that he was getting over it he couldn't. The one weakness that truly bothered him. He made sure no one had ever seen him like this, but always had a hunch that others might of known. It had happened once before during a concert. When the concerts were indoors the music was too loud for him to hear the outside world, but this concert was outdoors at night. This was before he had signed with NG productions. The weather man had said that there was only a ten percent chance of thunder storm, so their manager planned their concert on that day. The concert had gone on without a hitch until the last song. Hikaru had felt the wind start to pick up carrying cold and gentle rain with it. After the rain picked up more the concert was halted until it ended. Hikaru was about to turn around and head back stage when it happened. A rumble of thunder followed up by a bolt of lightning froze Hikaru in his place. His band mates saw him, but weren't sure what to think about it. He stayed outside through the whole storm that night. His entire body was paralyzed with fear, but still shook every time a lightning bolt struck. He had hoped his band thought that he liked the rain, but he feared that was just a delusion he created in fear of the truth.

The storms had been going on for days now as Hikaru sat alone in him apartment. Hikaru had made sure his "fans" left before the thunder storm started, but he still didn't feel like going out. He wondered what the other members of Violent Roses were doing, but then laughed slightly thinking about Akatsuki. He was the only one in his band that he kinda liked being around. Hikaru knew Akatsuki wouldn't bother him about useless things and would stay out of his personal life. He pulled out his cell phone and went through the list of contacts. The first number was Akatsuki followed by Bel and then Kegahisa. As he continued to scroll down he spotted her name. He wondered why he never deleted Hanayo Yamazaki's number. It didn't really matter though the last time he called her was before NG and things had changed now. He was glad that as far as he knew Akatsuki wasn't calling her either. Out of all the people he knew he hated her the most.

After going through an unknown amount of contacts. Last time I let fans get a hold of my cell phone he thought. He found himself back up at the top and on Akatsuki's name. It was now around nine in the morning so he thought about getting together the band and headed down to NG to borrow some time in the recording studio. He wasn't really in the mood to hold a practice session today, but knew he couldn't just stay inside all day. Instead of calling them he placed Akatsuki, Bel, and Kegahisa's name into a text message and sent them all the same thing.

"Meet me at NG Production's. Practice will be at one don't be late.

Hikaru headed down to NG riding his brand new black Kawasaki Ninja bike. At the front gate he was stopped and asked for an ID like always. This bugged him a lot. He's almost hear everyday and everyday he's asked for an ID. After he got his ID card back and the gate opened he raced through the parking lot and parked him bike before heading in. He was greeted by a few workers who bowed their heads to him as he walked by. Maggots he thought as he rounded the corner to the recording studio. Most bands wouldn't practice in a recording studio, but Hikaru felt that recording the practice so they could listen to it later was a good idea. Inside was his new manager and a few other big wigs. He had fired his old manager for never being on time and hoped this one wasn't so incompetent. "Ah Hikaru-sama we didn't expect you today." Hikaru looked at him with a dark expression. "Set up the equipment will be practicing at one." After that Hikaru went and laid down on the leather couch taking a nap while he waited for the others to get there.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 pm

((Forgive my spelling errors, I fixed them now!))

Akemi was laying back in his chair as he was reading a book on mystery and horror, he thought it was pretty good, it reminded him a bit of himself. His mother dieing before him. however, he didn't read it for long. Once he got to a very graphic part of the novel, he closed the book up and set it on the table beside him getting up as he dusted some crumbs off his long sleeve black shirt and walked over to his door, slipping some shoes on and called his Butler Sebastion.

"Get me the limo," Akemi said in a dull and bored tone. Sebastion nodded and fetched the limo for Akemi getting inside to drive the limo for him and Akemi got in the back, relaxing as he drank some bottled water. He had arrived at Hi-chans house after a few turns and got out of the Limo heading inside and getting in the elevator. Once he reached the floor he got out and saw Yukiko with boxes and her older brother. He was behind them a bit far awya but he could still hear them. He sighed, they had made it to Hi-chans door and Hi-chan was soon hugging Yukiko and asking her questions. Akemi came up beside her brother walking in a bit further not wanting to be near the man, seeing as he didnt like him, and petted Hi-chans head,

"I like the first one," Akemi said in a sweet, gentle tone andthen went into the kitchen to get a small snack.

-------------------------------------------

Kegahisa and Bel were playing Sorry when their phones had rang for a text,

"Aww man! D: Why is Hikaru always like this T.T" Kegahisa whined and Bel rolled his eyes getting up,

"Cause, he just likes to practice," Bel said as he got up and put on his shoes, Kegahisa following behind him.

"You're just saying that cause you love the sound we all make together," Kegahisa said with a smirk on her face and snickered and Bel turned around blushing and yelling.

"B-be quiet!" Bel said as he ran out the door, and began to run to NG Productions as fast as he could.

"Ah, wait for me Bel! D:" Kegahisa whined as she came up right behind Bel and they both began to race to NG prodictions. They lived pretty close by to the place so they preferred to walk, even IF they did seem to get alot of attention, Bel liked it though. Once they had arrived at NG Productions they showed their ID's to the guard and were let in as they dashed into the studio. They decided to come early, that way, maybe they could chit chat with Hikaru a bit and get to know him a lil' better. It was probably 10:00 am when they got there, and they were beat when they had walked into the same recording Studio Hikaru was in, Kegahisa fell on the floor while Bel just slumped agianst a wall. The new manager asked if they needed anything and they both imediantly yelled, "WATER!"

Kegahisa looked over at Hikaru, he was sleeping and she hoped their yelling didn't wake him up . . . If so Bel would either go off argueing back to Hikaru or just apoligizing. It depended if Hikaru was in a good or bad mood. If he was in a good mood they could argue since they BOTH knew they were just playing with each other.
Last edited by PrinceSakuma on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

{Again, a bit of an “Eh” post. -_-;}

Yuki jumped slightly at the sound of a sudden high pitch cry of her name. Though as soon as she had turned around she was quickly brought into a tight hug. It only took her a moment to recognize that mess of white hair. “Mi-chan!” She giggled slightly hugging him back before he pulled away. Yami slightly glaring at the two. Though he pretended to be occupied with looking about the room when Yukiko looked over at him. Though she quickly returned her attention to Midori as he explained his excitement, and his little dilemma. She couldn’t help but giggle slightly at him as he pulled on his own hair, give her brother that pretty much said for her. ”Your worried about him?” Yami only rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. Though that glare soon returned as an unexpected visitor arrived.

Yuki blinked slightly at Akemi’s sudden appearance. “Where the hell did you come from?!” She gaped at his sudden appearance as he walked off in the direction of the kitchen. “He’s like a snake you never know where he’ll pop up.” Yami growled. “Yami...” She growled glaring back at him. The two just seemed to be in a dead lock glaring contest for a good couple of minutes before he looked away. “I’m going down stairs to go grab some more box’s....Why don’t you help Kanashima-san with his little isue...” He muttered as he turned and went back out of the door. I swear. I hate when he starts pouting like a little kid. She thought before throwing a smile back on her lips as she looked back to Midori. “I’m sorry, he’s being such a baby today. She apologized as she ran her fingers through her hair, a small agitated habit of hers. “Anyways, the first one sounds better. Tt’ll make the room fell less crowded if we space the couch and love seat away from each other.” She said as she walked into the living room, not bothering to slip off her lace up black boots. It was a unnecessary formality at the moment. “You need any help?” She asked, glancing at her simple chain watch, being sure they still had plenty of time to get most of the stuff done before they really needed to be at Hanayo’s.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm

"Alright all done~" Hanayo whispered to herself proudly, a beatiful smile showing on her cream pale face with her gray-blue eyes glittering like shimmering rain. She turned her head from the table she had just set up with a clean tableclothes the design of cherry blossoms, porcelin plates, good silverware and crystal glasses. Hanayo looked at the clock on top of the wall of her small kitchen and saw she had finsihed early, she sighed wondering what to do for the remaining time. "Hmm...might as well go down the hall and see how they are doing right?" she told herself happily, super happy she'd see her friends really early in the morning then usual. Hanayo turned of the stoves, making sure the food would stay hot till she came back and then exited her kitchen to the large living room which had very elegent furniture. She walked over to her stereo which was playing Can you keep a Secret by Utada Hikaru, turned it off and walked to her apartment door, she removed her apron, throwing it to the sofa. Hanayo took of her slippers and put on her plain black and white sneakers, tapping the tip of them on the ground "Okay all ready~". She opened her door and exited to the hall, she closed the door behind her with a slow click and walked down the hallway to Hi-chan's apartment. Hanayo imaged what might be happening over there, she giggled at the thought og Yuki's brother arguing with her about her living with Hi-chan "How cute" she murmured to herself smiling.

When Hanayo turned the corner and saw Mi-chan's door was open; a bright smile appeared on her face wider then before and walked over to it. She knocked on it twice standing next to it "Knock knock" she mused musically, her gray blue eyes scanning the room curiously and her platinum blonde hair still in a messy bun on her head. "Wow did a hurrican pass through or you all haven't finished fixing things?" Hanayo teased her friends smiling brightly, her hands on her hips as she looked at the three in the room. She giggled softly and entered in casually "Need any help?"

------------------------------

Akatsuki kept staring at the ceiling as his radio played at the Jrock station he had picked previously, he was bored to death and was getting worried of becoming insane. Soon he felt his cell vibrate, he quickly stood up, his dirty blonde hair falling to his sides and a bit over his face. Akatsuki took out his cell quickly and opened it, revealing a text message from Hikaru:

"Meet me at NG Production's. Practice will be at one don't be late.

Akatsuki grinned happily, Finally I'm out this thinking place... he thought gladly to be able to leave his lonely, empty apartment. He stood up and grabbed his leather jacket that laid on his sofa's arm and headed for the door. Akatsuki soon exited his apartment complex not far from NG Productions, he lived in the same apartment as his band mates but in different floors. It was werid though for they rarely saw each other there and mostly in NG. Akatsuki entered the building casually but been stopped on his way to the Recording Room by some older women who asked him questions and for autographs. Been as he was, a gentlemen, he stopped and answered them, gave them autographs but hen exucsed himself from them properly. Akatsuki made it to the room and sighed happily, seeing the twins already there and as always Hikaru sleeping as he waited for them to come. He chuckeld softly and walked over to the twins, "Shh you two you'll wake up Hikaru..." he whispered to them smiling brightly, his gray-blue eyes shimmered due to the lights. Akatsuki walked over to Hikaru and poked his forehead, he knew Hikaru hated that but Akatsuki founded it amusing because he pretend to get anger about it.
Last edited by VisualSins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

((Just so you guys know, its Mi-chan, not Hi-chan. lol))

"Okay!" Midori said energetically as he ran back into the living room. He began pushing the couch towards the window on the right side of the room. He'd gotten a only a few feet when he stopped and looked back at Yukiko and Akemi. "I guess I could use a little help after all," Midori said scratching his head. "Hey, Kemi-chan, think you could help me here big guy? You can help too if you want Yu-chan." Then another guest made an appearance at the front door and he noticed Hanayo. "Hana-chan!! Wow, we've got a full house already," he giggled. "That means movers."

Midori wiped a bit a sweat from his brow and went back to pushing the couch towards the window. "Alright, here I go. Yosh!" he said as he pushed with all of his might (which doesn't really amount to much) and managed to push it a little further. "So, you guys just gonna stand there like a trio of bumps on a log or ya gonna help me?" Midori asked jokingly. Truth be told, he was glad to have some people to help. If left to himself he'd probably end up hurting himself again moving things around.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Feeling up to moving, and knowing that a band dinner was in order, Riku finally got up. He grumbled to himself, and grabbed the few necessities he would actually bring, his keys and his cell phone. Everything else was irrelevant, and would be unneeded. He would definitely not have to buy anything, and he didn't need his cane. A little voice in the back of his mind claimed that it would be a good idea to bring it, but he ignored it. There would be enough time to relax when he go to Midori and Yuki's new apparment.. Humming, he went out to his old, beat up car and clambered in, bringing it to life before driving through the maze of streets.

He parked, and made his way up to it, walking in easily, and granting everyone a greeting. Riku ended up sitting on the floor with his left leg bent and his right sticking out in front of him. He was beginning to regret not bringing his cane, but it was too late for that. He wasn't up to the drive back to fetch it, so he'd just take it easier than he was originally expecting. He waved to Yami. He hadn't seen Yuki's older brother much since he'd gotten his own apartment, and it was good to see him again.
Last edited by jajganker on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

((Spelling mistakes fixed))

Akemi sighed, walking over to Mi-chan and handed him a bottled water as he used his sleeve to wipe some of the sweat off of Midoris head,

"I'll finish over here," Akemi said, looking down at Midori and petted his head a good job as he moved the couch, without much effort, to the window and how they wanted it. He was always extra nice to Midori for some reason, Midori was like a little kid to Akemi, Akemi felt like Midori was his son or something, it was a bit weird. He just felt like he had to protect the kid or something, maybe he reminded him of his mother before all the hooker and shit happened to her.

Once Akemi got done with the couch easily he scratched the back of his neck and then slumped onto the couch a bit bored for now, till Midori needed his help once again. Akemi was always a bit, harsher to the other two then he was to Midori. He babied Midori while with the others he merely just didn't do much. He just didnt really, like Yukiko and Hanayo, he wasn't sure why. Yukiko, well, maybe he was just trying really hard to refrain himself from teasing her and such. He didn't want his ass kicked or anything, or even kicked in the balls, that would totally start off his day bad . . . Although he was guessing why he didn't help Hanayo much, probably because he liked her and he was trying not too. It was a pain to fall in love, he didn't want it.
--------------------------------
When Kegahisa saw Akatsuki come in she blushed a bit and just watched him poke Hikarus head. Kegahisa felt like they were really close and it kind of bothered her. It made her feel left out, like she wasn't needed. Bel probably liked it though, since he hated it when any other man was near Kegahisa other then himself. Kegahisa sighed as she went over to her guitar and lightly strummed the strings so it wouldnt bother Hikaru and wake him. Kegahisa had always felt, even after they had moved away from that village, that they were ignored and hated, it was strange and she didn't know why she thought this way.

---------------------------

Bel yawned not really caring what Akatsuki said, Hikaru shouldn't have texted them so early then, he should have said somethin like, Dont come to NG Productions till exactly one pm. or something like that. bel went and followed his sister and sat a bit of ways from her and looked over his Bass, checking to see if he needed to clean it and found some dust on it. He twitched a bit annoyed and got out a rag and the special cleaning stuff and sprayed it on there as he wiped his Bass squeaky clean~

"Ah~ Much better~ ^^~" he said happily.

"v.v," Kegahisa was silent.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Hikaru opened his eyes as he felt something poking at him. He was ready to kill who ever it was, but then stopped as he saw it was Akatsuki. "You know there are better ways to wake a person up." Hikaru sat up while yawning. After he checked the time he looked around the room to see that the rest of his band had gotten there. "I know I usually want everyone here as soon as possible, but I actually meant one this time." Hikaru was unusually nice, but it was because a few of his fans had snuck in and he noticed them out of the corner of his eyes. He sat up placing his right hand on Akatsuki's shoulder and headed over to the two girls sitting in the corner of the room. "Sorry ladies, but this is a private party. Come by later though and I'll let you have a more in-def look around the studio. The girls giggled a bit and then left the room. Hikaru sighed and then turned around. "Alright lets get this over with so I can go back to sleep. Damn company making us practice at least four times a week. I know every ones tired, but I did say one so it's your own faults. Anyway lets get started."

Hikaru headed into the sound proof room where all the equipment had been set up. "Well then lets get started." Hikaru didn't wait for the others to enter the room before he started. The first part of the practice was more of a solo practice to him anyway just so everyone could warm up before the real practice began. It was kinda impersonal of him since he didn't say hello to the others, but this was a business and he would save the sappy stuff until after they were finished.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Midori opened the water bottle and took a long drink from it. "Ahh, one down and two to go," he said as he returned the cap to the bottle. "Now lets see, the table should go here," Midori said, dragging the stone at the bottom of the glass table into place in front of the couch. "Now for the love seat," he said to himself as he walked over to the two cushion couch. He positioned his arms on the back and started to push. "Ikuzo!" Midori called as he pushed on the back of the couch. When it didn't move much he looked over at Akemi with a small smile. "Looks like I need a bit of help with this one too," he said scratching the back of his head.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Yukiko smiled slightly as Akemi quickly went to Midori’s aid, moving the couch without any trouble while poor Midori could hardly make it budge on his own. It was one of the reason’s Yuki stood up for Akemi when Yami would go on one of his anti-Akemi spills. Akemi was actually a pretty nice guy when given the opportunity, especially if it was to Midori. Yuki was about to get to work with helping with arranging the living room, but her train of thought was soon interrupted as she heard two familiar voices. “Hanayo!” Yuki squealed happily to see her the only friend of hers and fellow band mate who was female. Yuki quickly pulling said girl into a tight hug, that ever happy grin on her face as she let go before quickly moving over to the sitting Riku. “Riku!” She said cheerily as she kneeled on the floor next to him, wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug, being careful to not strangle said boy. Yami walked back in the door, to be slightly surprised y the sudden growth of people in the apartment, but just shrugged it of as he noticed Yuki hugging the waving Riku. Yami just sent him a ghost of a smile in return before he sat the box’s on top of the ones Yuki had previously carried. Yukiko soon let go as she heard someone clear their throat. She looked up to see Yami looking down at her seeing that he had piled four more boxes on the two she brought in. “Aren’t you suppose to be helping, not hugging.” Yami stated, as Yuki got up. “Just saying hi. “She said in return sticking her tongue out at him childishly before giggling at Midori as he tried to move the loveseat. “Jezze Midori, you really need to work out.” she giggled jokingly, poking fun at her childhood friends lack of upper body strength. It wasn’t like it was anything new, it was just how Yuki was with Midori.

“Here.” she said as she walked over to the love seat, getting behind it with him. Firmly planting her hands on the back of it and pushed, making it move a good bit, but her hands slipped as she was putting all her weight into it, causing herself to lose her balance and topple over onto the floor. “Eek!!” She squeaked as she hit the floor. Her face turning a bright pink in embarrassment as she sat up. Well...At lest I didn’t fall on anyone. she thought embarrassedly

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

"But if I work out too much I'll lose my figure," Midori complain at Yuki's teasing. "Could you imagine how weird I'd look with all that muscle? It just doesn't fit my body type." Yukiko was having fun at Midori's expense again. It wasn't his fault he wasn't like other guys. It was just the way he is and probably the one reason Yami had finally relented into letting them share and apartment. Midori's train of thought was broken as Yukiko moved to help him with the moving. She pushed along with him for a few second, only to have Yuki lose her balance and fall flat on her butt; giving Midori a nice view up her skirt before he could turn away. "U-umm, s-sorry. I didn't see anything," he said doing a quick 180 as his face lit up like a tomato. Great, now I can even laugh at how funny that was, Midori's mind complained.

Making sure to look at her face, Midori turned and offered a hand to Yukiko, pulling her back up to her feet. "Daijobu?" (Are you ok?) Midori asked, hoping that she wouldn't pummel him like she would have Akemi or Riku in that situation. It was natural reflex for her and the one time she seemed to have the strength of ten men. Midori never knew where the source of energy came from and at the moment he didn't really want to find out.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Yukiko for a moment didn’t get why Midori’s face suddenly turned a bright red as he quickly said he didn’t see anything. Though her questioning thoughts were soon answered as she caught sight of red and black lace. Her face soon turned such a bright red that a cherry would pale in comparison, as she screamed. “Midori!” As if it was his fault that he got a view of her panties. She quickly pulled back down her lose black mid thigh skirt, quickly covering the bright red and black material. An embarrassed almost pouting mad look on her face. If their was one thing about Yukiko that about anyone knew, she wasn’t good with embarrassment, or situations like this. They have learnt on past experiences that she could get a little...Violent. Once she slapped a guy so hard a tooth came loose before he hit the ground, and that was one of the milder, reactions. Yeah right, you didn’t see anything my ass! She thought embarrassedly as she felt her ears burn.

Though that embarrassed glare lessen slightly as Midori turned around to offer her a helping hand. though, for a moment, in the midst of embarrassment she could help but notice that it was kind of...cute how red Midori’s face had gotten. Though she soon pushed that notion back as she took his hand as helped her back up. She quickly dusting of the back of her skirt as she looked away from him. “I-I’ll live. The only thing hurt is my pride.” She muttered as she smoothed out her skirt. She looked back over at him as she rubbed her nose, as if it would lessen the tingling sensation the blush had caused under the skin. “Though, your down to two, get away with murder cards.” she muttered refereeing to her own childish system of...favors if you will. It was something she did in her mind that she kept score of. If she ever did something wrong to her friends, or if on most occasions, she lost a bet with them, they got, as the meaning of the old saying goes. ‘Get away with murder’ with her. She’d do about anything they asked, do any favor, go along with any crazy plan, or, as this moment goes, let them get away with something.

“So...Does this need to be moved even more or do we need to do something else?”

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Riku gently hugged her back and chuckled at Yami's comment. When she went to help Midori, he smiled and clapped gently. The moment Yuki began to fall, Riku covered his face with his hands and laughed at the same time, unable to help himself. He didn't want to see anything, but he also couldn't ask if she was alright. After she stood and corrected her clothing, he found himself attempting to gain hold of his laughter. It wasn't nice. She was his friend.

"I'd offer to help, but as you all know, I'm not the best for that kind of thing," he voiced, grinning up and shifting so that he was more comfortable. "If there's anything you think I can do, I'll do so gratefully." He cocked his head to the side, and smiled up at them. Riku knew he could handle work in small spurts, and he made it a point to help when he could. However, he definitely did not complain about his weakness, and he did his best not to be a burden.

jajganker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Hanayo laughed as Yuki hugged her tightly "Nice seeing you to Yuki-chan" she stated still laughing, returning the hug to her dear female friend. Once she let her go her gaze followed her to where Riku had sat down at, she couldn't help but to smile seeing that scene it was so cute. Hanayo then heard a familiar voice and saw Yami coming in with many boxs "Hey Yami-san, its surpirse to see you helping for something like this Hmm?" she told him with a smile. Hanayo perfectly knew Yami didn't agree to Yuki moving in with Mi-chan but hey she was old enough to do her own choices at least he wasn't having a major fit about it. Hanayo looked at Akemi when he came back and smiled at him "Guess Yami got to you ne Akemi?" she asked teasingly at him find it amusing how Yami didn't like Akemi and Akemi didn't either; well it looked like it. She then began to help them all move things, seeing as Akemi, Yuki and Midori were already moving the furinature she decided to fix the other furinature which was been ignored like the drawers, lamps, flowers pots, and some chairs around. "Ne Mi-chan, I'll go fix up your kitchen okay?" Hanayo stated as she took two flower pots in her hands to the kitchen and began cleaning it like a mother would. She cleaned the counters, the cabinets, the stove, and ordering things in there proper places. Hanayo loved to do house work, it was the only thing that made her feel needed sometimes by people even if it wasn't much.

Hanayo then heard some commotion in the living room, hearing Yuki screech and then hearing a loud thud! She walked out of the kitchen, standing in the entrance with a wet plate in her hand and a sponge on the other. "You okay Yuki?" she asked smiling, laughing at Mi-chan's face and also Yuki's, so cute... she thought in her head. Seeing as they were okay Hanayo walked back to the kitchen and kept on cleaning the dishes there, and someother things she thought needed to be fixed or cleaned.

---------------------------------------

Akatsuki chuckled "But where's the fun in just pushing your shoulder to walk you up?" he asked laughing lightly, it was soft, making you think of caramel. He turned his head as he followed Hikaru, goign towards to two fans that had snuck in, a fresh morning breeze to fans but a destructive tornado to your friends huh? he thought chuckling in the outside. Akatsuki watched as the fans left, his gaze then returned to Hikaru and he nodded. He walked behind him and petted the twins heads as he past them, he knew Bel hated it but he found it funny to see his anger face and Kegahisan pretended to complian but always ended up laughing. Akatsuki was the eldest in the group which made him feel a bit respossible for the three of them but knew he didn't have to, it was just a brotherly habit of his.

Akatsuki walked inside the Recording Room, heading for his drums; sitting down he suddenly got a flash of pain in his head, which in reaction placed his hands on the sides of his head. ""Damn...what was that?..." he whispered curiously and in some pain to the sudden jolt in his head. Akatsuki only got those headaches when he knew something was to happen, he wasn't a future seer, or anything like that, his power let him see those close to him silent cries for help but in some cases he would get a jolt of great pain in his head whenever something was to happen to someone he knew or once knew, but it was rare.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 pm

((Spelling errors corrected.))

Akemi sighed as he watched the two kids argue and yelp in embaressment. He got up and walked over to Yukiko, pushing her and Midori out of his way gently. Usually, he would push Yukiko away roughly and only midori gently but he seemed to be nicer to her lately, just a bit. Plus she had gone through some hard embaressment and he found it pretty amusing. He moved the loveseat where it needed to be a stretched as he headed over to the kitchen.

"I'll go help out in the kitchen," he said sighing a bit, "Why don't you guys finish bringing in all of Yukikos stuff?" Akemi suggested as he walked into the kitchen, his shoes making tap noises on the white tiles. He went to Hanayos side and got a rag,

"Here, I'll help," he said kindly, blushing just a slight bit. He got a rag in his hand and when Hanayo was finished washing the plate clean he'd dry it with his rag and set it in the shelfs neatly. He was also pretty good at housework like Hanayo was. He seemed to notice some little things about Hanayo without himself noticing he was. He noticed she loved doing housework, and always smiled when she did so. She loved the flavour vanilla, took a high interest in boxing and street fighitng, he also liked it too so he had no complaints in that area. However, she also liked thunder storms, he didn't have a problem with them but it was a tiny but disturbing . . . She also liked horror movies and action movies, and skulls and death .

When he had realized he was processing all these things he jumped up a bit surprised, damn it, he told himself in his head, I really need to stop that . . . he told himself as he dried another plate and set it in place. If he was around Hanayo to much he'd defentily fall for her, and not just normel fall for, like i can't live without her fall in love with her.

-------------------------------------
Bel stomped his foot and pouted cutely, not liking the pet on his head,

"Damn it Akatsuki! >//O//<" Bel yelled as he followed behind him and got out his bass, coming in at just the right moment into the song, he eyed Kegahisa telling her to come over but she seemed a bit slow Bel noticed. She looked, down a bit, like she was thinking and deep in thought. Bel almost stopped completely playing when he remembered her look. The look of when they were back in their old village, she had always made that look when she was sad or thinking about something importent there. Like about the things they said about them and about whethor or not she should commit suicide. He bit his lip and just continued to play, hoping Kegahisa would snap out of it as soon as she played.

Kegahisa noticed everyone was going into practice and when she had looked up she saw Akatsuki holding his head. She looked a bit worried and got a water bottle and a cold rag and walked over to Akatsuki placing the rag on his head and putting the cold water bottle in his lap. She then walked over to her Guitar and began to play, a bit late in her part but playing it out very well. however, her spirit and emotion did not show in her playing as it usual did. She was still thinking about a few things . . . about her father.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:05 pm

"Alright, that should do it," Midori said winking at Yukiko. It was an old habit of his that usually came out when he was either happy or feeling accomplished; though he really hadn't done much but move the couches a few feet and get an accidental glimpse of Yuki's underwear. Still he was happy. "I guess we should go grab your things. We'll have to grab my stuff from grandpa's later. Iku wa yo!" he shouted, still full of energy to be burned as he raced by Riku and out into the apartment hallway. Things were going smoothly so far. Yuki was kinda cute back there, Midori thought to him, blushing slightly as he pressed the button for the elevator. He shook his head violently to clear his mind. No no no, get it together Midori. Yuki-chan is just my best friend. That's it.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!