Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To The End {{OOC/Sign Ups}}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To The End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 am

(OOC: OMG, purity! I love you XD......i mean... *clears throat*....Mikey way is kinda cool, huh? ^_^'')
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 am

{{xD I knew it!! Right, would anyone have any objections to us starting now, but leaving open the best friend and second brother spots for anyone who wants to join later?}}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:00 am

(OOC: nope, I'm good to start. But i don't think anyone else is on yet, so it could take a while to get going properly..)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 am

I am happy to start now :) link me to the IC xD

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:03 am

(( You guys can start without me because I won't be on till later this afternoon))
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 am

{{I usually use the threads the applications are in for the IC as well as the OOC, just as long as the OOC is restricted, but does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a seperate IC thread? (I take the opinions of people RP'ing with me and respect them, so just say, and I won't rage at you. Might shoot you, but won't rage at you ^^)}}

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 am

(Either would work fine, but it can be better to have a separate ooc and ic thread, just to keep stuff like questions, plot discussion and general conversation out of the way of the in character posts.)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Re: To The End {{OOC/Sign Ups}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 am

the-end-t9002.html <------- And that's the IC, guys! Post when your ready, but you can take as much time as possible to post, no rush

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm

okay, so I'm confused on where to start. Is the wedding happening now? Or are we working are way up there and are Mikey and Mariah having an affair or do they meet each other?

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm

I'd be content to start after the engagement, whether or not the affair has started by then is your choice... Or, perhaps directly before I propose. Although I don't know how my relationship with Mariah is going to be going at that point...
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!