Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the end

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

In the end

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:46 am

[I'm Rosalie. I'll need Kennet, he's a vampire slayer and a vampire, and suspects Rosalie of being a vampire, but doesn't want to kill her, and treats her as an equal and a sister. I need another person to play someone coming up soon. Which I'll post the rest whenever I can...]

“Rose, will you ever find love?!” Rosalie’s friend Kaimina asked.

“I certainly hope not. I don’t wish to see how it would destroy my senses.” Rosalie snapped, and looked away from one of her only friends.

Kaimina laughed, “Oh, Rose, you’re funny. But really what of it? Let’s go to a club. We’ll find you someone. Let’s go the “Devil’s snare”, you love it there.” Which wasn’t true, Rosalie just pretended to like it to please her friend. “You’re in such a foul mood tonight.”

Rosalie mumbled a response, and Kaimina took it as an acceptance to going, and dragged her friend to the club. “And don’t call me Rose.” Rosalie said.

“Ah! Rosalie, you’ve come again!! We’ve been waiting. I see you’ve brought your lovely friend Kaimina.” The bouncer took Kaimina’s hand, bent over it, and kissed it. Kaimina blushed.

“Thank you.” Kaimina whispered to the compliment. “I’m calling Kennet by the way Rosalie. He’ll bring your brother Loki.” Kaimina said, and Rosalie nodded.

As they walked inside the music’s beat found its way to Rosalie’s ear in just the right way, putting her in an impassive mood instead of a “foul” one. “My brother. He should be here soon, should he not?”

“Very soon!” Kaimina giggled with her response. She was never ashamed at the fact that she saw Rosalie’s brother Loki attractive.

“Good.” Just as Rosalie thought that the music was the reason for her good vibes, she finally let her self smell it. The blood of someone who could never have smelled better to her. She sniffed the air, and Kaimina’s mouth dropped open. “No!” she said to Rosalie. “No, no, no. No, you Hill not hook up here, and not hook up tonight.”

After hesitating, Kaimina’s curiosity got to her. “Who is it? I’ve never seen you act like this.”

Rosalie looked at her. “I’m not even sure yet.” She turned to the crowd, scanning for the person. Her head s topped abruptly on a tall boy. He seemed like a year older than her. (In human years) “I’ll be back.” She whispered to Kaimina.

“Oh! Please Rose. Don’t.”

“Don’t call me Rose. And I have too. I really have no choice in the matter. I won’t hurt him I won’t do anything regretful.” Kaimina had no idea that Rosalie was a vampire.

[Rosalie;]

[Kaimina;]

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!