Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fated (take 2!)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Fated (take 2!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:51 am

Wooh! First straight guy! xD Can I have two characters??

Name: Cole Milton
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Simple? Got it. So basically.. Cole and his sister live in a five room, two bedroom closed in, bomb proof apartment type of thing. His parents died a year ago and he's been takin' car of his little sister ever sense. He had graduated a couple months after his parents died. He has a sister complex. xD

Name: Audrey Milton
Bio: Audrey had always been a care free, popular girl before her parents died. After, a little part if her heart died with them and she woke up to life. Now Audrey is struggling with the going ons around her. One thing about Audrey is she has a habit of flirting with gay guys. Gay guys always turn out the hottest!! xD She never gets into serious relationships, though.

So, am I in??
Last edited by estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 am

yeah, sure, but Cole's pixor isn't showing up, find another for him please?
Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

'Kay, I got a new one up. Hope it works! ^_^

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 am

kk go to the first post and the IC thread is up there, enjoy!

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 am

ok! i found it and i posted! =D

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Jack Reid
Bio: Well there isn't much to know. Born over in England and raised over in America with his mum, when he first heard the 2012 theories he built his shelter right away, that was 2010. So you can Imagine he had time to prepare, he got himself a 9mm beretta, but the ammo was the hardest thing to get hold of. He didn't realise how much water he was planning on using so he threw in a few big cans and bottles. Nowhere near enough, and he's fed up of his shithole 'vault', time to rise.

Picture him wearing a leather jacket, a black t-shirt some ripped jeans and some sneakers.
Last edited by Jackarhius on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Sorry frikkin double post so just ignore it.
Last edited by Jackarhius on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:47 pm

you're accepted. I'll put him up on the character list asap.

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 pm

I have a bad feeling that this rp is gonna die... SOME ONE NEEDS TO POST!!!!!!!!!!! T-T

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:35 pm

I will I will X(

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Yes! Good, good! Oh, by the way, on your first post as Owyn, you spelled it Oywn and if you say it outloud it sounds really weird! xD

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 pm

whoops. well w/e people get it. I posted agin

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenBell on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 am

Sorry it took me so long :)

Name: Anna Du Jardin

Bio: Anna Du Jardin had been living a pretty average life before everything crumbled. She and her sister had been living with their crazy grandfather, their parents dead. The only abnormal thing about her was her grandfather's basement-like bunker under her house. Then, her average world shattered. She and her family had lived in their safe room since, but now Anna is sick of hiding.

"... The snow drifts into our zombie mouths crawling with grease and curses and tobacco flakes and cavities and boyfriend/girlfriend juice, the stain of lies. For one moment we are not failed tests and broken condoms and cheating on essays; we are crayons and lunch boxes and swinging so high our sneakers punch holes in the clouds. For one breath, everything feels better."
- from Wintergirls, by Laurie Halse Anderson

RavenBell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 pm

If anyone is interesting, I'm in a roleplay that is looking for a male character to be a drummer for a band. If anyone is interested...
the-rock-band-ooc-sign-ups-t34979.html

EDIT:
Nevermind, the role was taken.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

youre accepted~~~~♪

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!