Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forced Escapade.

The Forced Escapade.

a part of “The Forced Escapade.”, a fictional universe by Zander.

Four agencies abduct young children of various situations and potential to train them into obedient weapons to use against threats of all kinds. Some seek to protect and serve the human race, others seek to destroy it, and another could really care less.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forced Escapade.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Forced Escapade.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Well, this is the OOC.
Post OOC stuff here.
“It's the imperfections that make things beautiful.”
“It's never too late to love someone, but it is too late when they don't love you any more.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Forced Escapade.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 am

This looks really interesting! I'd like to submit for one of the mains, but if it's not accepted I'm happy to submit for a side character, if that's ok :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh, thanks. Sure thing, I'm glad to have someone try their hand at a main! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. =)

Zander
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh my gosh! This is very in-depth! Looks intriguing! I think that I will attempt to create a suitable main character. This looks like this could go places. I like the potential, and I would love to be a part of it.
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Deguu,
Congrats! Shae was accepted as a main.

kiran,
Mhm, most my stuff is pretty in-depth. It's my thing. I'm glad you're interested! Good luck with your character.

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 am

Hi guys!

Stumbled across this site and then across this RP. Sounds like fun, so I submitted a main for your consideration—a male Slayer.

This'll (hopefully, if I'm accepted!) be my first RP here, but I have RPed before and have written prose before, so I'm not a complete noob.

I'm down for daily posts as well, and the characters accepted so far look pretty badass.

This is going to be epic!
Last edited by Xunnamius on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks for accepting. This looks really great, I'm looking forward to working on it :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Xunn,
Mind if I nickname you? Your username is long and my brain is fried right now. If you'd rather be called something else, just let me know. Anyway...your character is awesome! Definitely accepted. I'm new to this site too, so we can be buddies. ^^

I'm looking forward to it, too. We can start now that all the mains are filled. I somehow managed to get myself completely confused regarding my character's past, so this ought to be very realistic for me. I'll be making a profile for Nix later on, although his first appearance won''t be for a little while. Ya'll can make side characters, too. Those can be less detailed for the lucky already accepted folk.

If anyone would like to make the first post, go ahead. Or you can make me do it. Whatever gets the job done. :)

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 pm

All my friends call me Xunn (some even irl). It's my natural nickname :)

I'll leave the first post to someone else and follow their lead. ^^;

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I could always do the first post ^^ I would gladly do so, but one question first: I was just wondering where exactly you, Zander, had planned to start the rp? If I knew that, I'm at least pretty sure I could crank out something suitable for a starter post c:

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Huh. So apparently they don't notify you when people post on threads. Good to know, good to know! I'll have to check it the old fashioned way.

Xunn,
Oh, well that's convenient! I suppose it is a rather obvious nickname, though. Ya'll could call me Z, if you wanted. Or Za or Zan or whatever. Xeno. Xavie. I've gone by so many names. ^^

kiran,
Oh, ho ho. You've got the job of starting, then. And, CONGRATULATIONS. You're the second person to ever start a roleplay for me. I usually get the job of starting, even if it isn't my plot.

I'd say, if everyone seems fine with it, to start when they first meet each other. Perhaps they could meet at a house one of the agencies set up, spend a little while figuring each other out/learning to possibly tolerate each other, and then after that character interaction we could start with some missions and such. Which, by the way, feel free to throw in missions and such. I don't want to be the one controlling all outside forces. I'll have my hands full with Nix and...

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Starting scenario sounds good to me Za. Gives me ideas!

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 am

Sounds great. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:48 am

So I, er, posted! c:

Please tell me if there's anything extremely screwed up about it, because the majority of that post was written around three in the morning ^^" Though I tried to set it up so that everyone could enter sequentially.

And Zan, you don't get notified about OOC responses? O.o I get notified...

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:41 pm

I pressed the little "Subscribe topic" button to get notifications.

Interesting posts by Kiran and Deguu, I think I'll follow...

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Mm. It was a great starting post, kiran! Especially considering the late hour. No, I don't. Well, I do now, since someone pointed out the subscribe button. I suppose I'm spoiled from the sites that subscribe you automatically. Very interesting posts by you all! I'm confident this will be a great roleplay. ^^

I only wish I had stumbled across this site sooner.

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Two things Za:

1. I LOVE your writing style! The lighthearted facetiousness of it all, while still remaining dead serious where it counts... reminds me of some of my favorite authors (e.g. Jim Butcher).

2. You fielded me a perfect ball with your entrance onto the scene. So perfect that I might as well have planned it myself. Thank you for that. I'll make sure to exploit it.

This whole thing is shaping up to be epic. Great posts so far everyone ^_^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zander on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am

Oh, thank you, Xunn. I tend to get recognition for my writing style and such, actually. That, and my characters. I'm just glad to provide something to the plot, and have people actually enjoy my presence in a roleplay. Ha, I guess I'm an odd mix of ego and humility. Regarding Butcher,I've never heard of him. In all honesty. Perhaps I'll look him up.

NICE. I'm glad to have aided you in your rampage; I do believe you played the cards I dealt you quite well. Skylar and Gabriel should have an interesting relationship, I think, though I can't explain my reasoning. I find it hard to summarize my character's personalities, as they are like alternate mindsets in the depths of my mind. I can understand them perfectly, yet be unable to describe them. They take over my brain and document their actions, metaphorically speaking.

I feel as if I have gone off on a tangent... oh, well. Forgive my ramblings! =) This is going quite well thus far--I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite roleplays.

Zander
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 am

I'm just going to say this right now: Gabriel entering the house like that had me very excited XD I loved it. Just KICKING that door right off its hinges! You go, boy! Yeah, that was very entertaining to read. I like Gabriel already.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 am

It's about to get a whole lot more interesting. That's all I'll allow myself to say.

I'm curious as to how the Elf will react to current state of things though. Goooo Deguu!^^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!