Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forest Of Secrets (Open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Forest Of Secrets (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Okay so I decided to start a RP! ;-)

Here is what the Roleplay is about-

First off, We are all going to be elves, Except for the people who want to be the
evil things of the forest. All of the elves live in a village. And not far from the
village, Is a forest. A forest that is full of Secrets and Evil. In this forest there are,
Witches, That can transform into a beautiful woman or a handsome man. There are
also furry beastlike Creatures that are about 2 feet tall when on all fours. But they also
can stand like a human. There are also Vampires, The vampires are usually hidden away
in dark areas, they only come out if they smell blood or sense something in the forest.
And then theres the forest, The forest can rearrange its trees, bushes, everything
The forest can make anyone get lost. We dont know that
this forest is a terrible place until one day two teen friends, Are out having fun
when they discover the forest. They decide to check it out... And well you know
what happens... The Elves back at the village get worried and 4 of them decide to
try and go find them, MEANWHILE Back at the village The forest and all of its evil
things inside, decide that its the right time to attack the little village because of
the disturbance of the elves on the hunt to find the two friends.

Elves- Alora, Israi, Solstice Ethril, Dem,

Witches- Alger Celt,

Vampires- Flyte,

Other things- Neo Stratis(Demon), Kiya(Half Human And Demon),

Okay I will play one of the friends that get lost-

Name- Alora
Gender- Female
Personality- Very happy, Gets along with mostly everyone, Very kind to other elves

Appearance-Image

If you want to Join Please fill out this form, Thanks! XD

Name-
Gender-
Personality-
Species-

Appearance-
Last edited by Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
People say that hate is a strong word, But so is
Love and people throw it around like its nothing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alora
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Forest Of Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Name- Israi
Gender- Female
Personality- Bubbly and energetic. But also serious. When it comes to those she loves, theres no gettin by her.
Species- Elf

Appearance- Image
The Only True Failure Is When You Stop Trying

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Thanks for joining!

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohhhhhallibaba on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 pm

Name-Solstice Ethril
Gender-M
Personality-The kind of person that, "hides in the back corner all by himself," but at the same time he's very wise and knows what he's talking about. Solstice always seems to know when people are being honest or not, yet he sometimes plays along when someone lies so he can make his point when they get to far into trouble. He helps most of his fellow elves of the village when they can't seem to figure out for themself. Most people have already decided to vote him for the Wiseman when the time comes.
Species-Elf

Appearance-Long black hair flows past his shoulder blades and his eyes are a bright shade of green. He wears a long black cloak that almost touches the ground. His swords rest on either side of his waist, and he personally carved the design on the handles. His black boots are made of a rich, dark color leather and the soles are lined with tiny metal spikes. He is covered from various scars from various battles and wars.

((If you need me to, I can make one more person to play an evil thing in the forest.))

"RolePlayGateway is proudly powered by obscene amounts of caffeine, duct tape,..." <--Ever notice this at the bottom of the page?

ohhhhhallibaba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:31 pm

Awesome! Thanks for joining! I will put you both up on the board right now. And yes you can play an evil character also. :D

Alora
Member for 16 years

Re: The Forest Of Secrets (OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

Name- Neo Stratis
Gender- Male
Personality- Loud, powerfull, Caring (sometimes)
Species-Demon

Appearance- Image

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 am

Name- Kiya-Sama Era, Kiya for short
Gender-Female
Personality-Distant, short-tempered, but has a soft side
Species-half demon, half human

Appearance- Image
ImageImage

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohhhhhallibaba on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:28 am

Name-Flyte
Gender-M
Personality-Polite and classy.
Species-Vampire

Appearance-6ft 7in tall, and very broad shoulders. He was always one of the biggest of his friends growing up, and becoming a vampire didn't change that. He always wears a black trench coat and big, black, steel-toed boots.

ohhhhhallibaba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:42 am

Great guys thanks for joining, But before we start the Roleplay, I want to get a few more elves, And at least one witch.

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:45 am

I would use my witch, but she's for modern times and it be hard for me to change her from that

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:49 am

Okay.. Umm.. Well you can make a new one? I dont know its up to you. Or you could be an elf. Just a thought.

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:00 am

h/o I'll see if I can come up with something.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:06 am

Okay great, Thanks!

Oh and once we get the other friend that gets lost in the forest, And at least one witch, Then I think we could start =)

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:07 am

I think I can make a witch I can make it a very distant relative to my character from modern day

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 am

Okay sounds good! I will put you up on the board! XD

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 am

Name-Alger Celt
Gender-Male
Personality-Quiet, but not reserve. Thinks things through first!
Species- witch
Appearance: ((coming soon)) Image
Last edited by Kiyasama on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Okay great, Now we just need an elf who gets lost in the forest. Then we can start.

Alora
Member for 16 years

Re: The Forest Of Secrets (NEED More Elves!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Name-Dem
Gender-Male
Personality-Very obnoxious, and playful, as well as conniving, but he means well.
Species- Water Elf
Appearance:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z41/The_Sapphire_Dragoness/Male%20Elves/elf.jpg
[/img]

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alora on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Great! Thanks for joining! I think we could start anytime now. Do you want to be one of the two elves that get lost
in the forest at the beginning? Or not?

Alora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:30 pm

I'll get lost :p

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!