Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Hand to element class seemed to fly by for Zycha lucky for him he got to be a two witch allowed him not to use his wind, even more to his luck the user he was facing was a poor at his element even if he was a senior Zycha dodge lazily and didn’t get scratched although it wasn’t anything to brag about since he knew it was just the kids skills weren’t very good.

Zycha almost seemed to get excited as the class ended and the group of seniors all left the air training area going into the Element control class. Zycha grew a grin on his face this was his favorite he could do this stuff in his sleep witch made it even better for him. “Finally a class that’s a piece of cake.” Zycha thought mockingly to himself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Alex watched as Sofia gave his attacker hints and help, and he was glad for it. Waves were pathetic attacks without a large enough source to back it up. He saw the water whip forming, then saw the wave coming. He had some idea about the plan. As Alex dodged the wave, the whip came flying at him. Alex's feet hit the ground suddenly and he moved the side, dodging the whips. From here on in, he dodged much closer to the attack, so that he could react faster to others. He hoped Sofia would make that kid do some more complicated stuff.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Anna had been given a two. She let out a sigh and turned towards her one. It was a girl that looked to be a sophomore, maybe a junior with fire engine red hair and pale skin. She was really cute too, the girl almost seemed uncertain if she should attack. Anna used that hesitation to her advantage and charged at the girl and jumped in the air and kicked her, or at least she tried to. The girl had blasted some fire towards Anna that slightly caught a lock of her black hair as she dodged. She growled in frustration, holding her charred lock. She glared at the girl as she shot yet another bolt of fire at her. Anna ducked narrowly escaping the flame. A bead of sweat dripped down her brow as she charged at the girl again, kicking her and succeeding.

The girl slammed into the floor with a loud thud as Anna made her way over to the fallen girl pinning her.

"And TIME!"

The coach called. Anna, breathing heavily, held her hand out to the girl. The girl took it and the onyx-haired girl pulled her up. "You're good. Really good. What year are you?"

"Freshman." The girl replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

"A freshman? Really? And you can control your element that well?" Anna pursed her lips and nodded her head. "I'm impressed."

"Thanks." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears and walking away towards the wall. Anna did the same wiping her arm across her brow and taking two deep breaths, she saw Ren molding some fire leaning on a wall. Though Ren had been a one. How can she still be controlling her fire after using all that magic? She sighed and leaned on the wall trying to steady her breathing.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:07 pm

The kid was having a really hard time, he seemed to not be used to multi-tasking, and Sofia doubted that he could handle anything else. So she kept it simple, "You're doing fine, here, concentrate on keeping it's form, and I'll do the moving for you." She got behind the kid once more and rapidly moved his arms in a sharp motion, it was about to hit Alex, but then it lost it's form. He was shaking, "What year are you?" Sofia asked as she held him up, steadying him "Freshman." He replied, a deafeated look on his face, "I see, you did good, but you freaked out when I made you go faster, the whip is a simple technique, but only if you are fast, or your opponent is slow. Stand aside, I'll make Alex work a bit harder with his dodging, you watch how I move my arms and how fast I go." He stepped aside and Sofia wasted no time in imediately pulling up a whip, a more precise and neater one than the freshman did. She spun around and started mercilessly whipping it with such speed at Alex's feet without letting up. "You don't use a whip to attack, you use it to tire out or move your oponent into a trap." She told the freshman, who was watching with eyes the size of saucers.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Alex jumped back, not prepared for this. He hadn't expected to have to face Sofia herself, and this threw him of balance for a second. The whip still kept coming, however. He kept his feet moving at all times. To stop was to die, or at least get hit, and from her it was pretty much the same thing. Besides, she was in the Tournament last year. This was good experience for the future.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Nova went to hand to element combat class the oponent used wind to surround him but by spining his body and but not using his element he avoided the technique. Catching the kid surprised Nova sweaps his leg low taking out his opponents legs knocking the kid down. Reaching his hand out to the kid "you need to be able to read the wind and see what the opponent is doing and react to it before the opponent can move again" Nova says.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:37 pm

The freshman was no longer watching Sofia mercilessly whip at Alex's legs, he was watching her hot body in a swim suit. When Sofia looked to make sure he watching she discovered this and gave him one of her death glares. He didn't notice, he was busy staring at her butt.

Sofia whipped the water around and at the freshman, it hit him in the kisser, nocking him flat. "I told you to pay attention, keep that behavior up and you'll get nowhere, be nobody." She twirled the water and let is fancily slip back into the pool. Turning to Alex she said "I think you should make sure this kid works, he's slow and an idiot." She stated the fact of him being an idiot in a more factual way, instead of an insult way, which was in turn more insulting.

She turned and left off to go switch out with another group.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Shai roared in laughter at Sofia's horrible response. A fly! A human being with emotions and goals in life, a fly! She patted Deathric on the shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. " Sorry man, but that was a blow even I felt. Ice cream one day, on me!" Shai walked out of her class, ready for Academy classes. She headed to her dorm and released her hair from the normal ponytail. She put up her headset and matching Ipod, no longer finding any use for it in her favorite time of the day. She made sure her red flame two piece was fitted and correct and put her uniform over it.

The moment she set out to her academy class, her friend who made the joke before music, Jeremy head butted her roughly. Shai held her head in pain but smiled cheerfully none the less. "Hey!! You stupid Fire Jamaican!" Jeremy smiled wide and his green eyes were so filled with energy it seemed to have a small fire at the ring of his iris. " Bahama Mama! I see you are ready for class today. But! Want to cause a little trouble first?" Shai looked at Jeremy and thought of all the possibilities. A little trouble to Jeremy could either be something big that would mean being expelled from the school, or something small to mean detention. She smiled mischievously and nodded slowly. Jeremy easily lifted Shai and swung her on his back. He ran through the dorm halls madly and screamed-

"Let's show these guys how the Islanders cause trouble!"

~~~~~

Shai ran into class, late and wide eyed. Jeremy was a thrill but always bad for her health. She came in just in time to see a poor freshman get smacked in the mouth by Sofia with a water whip. "POW! Right in the kisser!!"

Shai was so amused by the scene, that she didn't notice how loud she proclaimed Sofia's ownage. Before the teacher could notice the late and loud Shai, she ran up to Sofia and walked side by side with her, hoping to blend in. While walking she easily manipulated enough water from the pool to form into a flower. She kept changing the manipulations while quietly walking by Sofia, the training was small but it would do until Shai could find something interesting to occupy herself with.
Last edited by Baby on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Thomas sat down a bit mad at Ilyssa who was looking over at Ren with an evil glare trying to find out why she hated her. "You could have atleast warned me you were planing on killing me," said Tom.

"Shh I'm trying to find out why I hate her," said Ilyssa. "Maybe your jealous that I have other friends that are girls? In turn I think you like me," said Tom with a smirk and a punch aimed from behind Ilyssa at his mouth.

"More prwoof. stwop bewing swo predwicting and iwf you want to go out wiff me jwust ask." said Thomas as he felt his mouth once again. Ilyssa did not pay much attention to this while replying. "Ya sure whatever." "You realize what you just said, cause you don't seem to be paying attention," said Tom. He snuk behind her and bit her ear. "Hey! What the hell! Oh smart ass!" she turned with the evilest look possible. "START EXPLAING!" "You said you wanted to go out," said Thomas with a smirk. "And when I asked if you were listening you didn't answer so I took you seriously." "I did no such thing," said Ilyssa backing away holding her stomach in worry. "Just calm down I was kidding," said Tom to look up at the whole class including the teacher watching. "Oh um... hellooo..." said Tom as he blushed.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Ren looked up and laughed at the girl and Tom, gave a small wave and directed her attention to the girl seeming to be a junior next to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ren asked, slightly worried. The blue-tipped flames in front of her vanished in thin air. The girl was tired, yeah, obviously. She was panting, leaning against the wall, hands on her knees. "I'm Ren by the way. Would you like some water? I can go get you some at that fountain over there..."

Her arm signaled over to the water-dispenser thingy with the jug over it, and the stack of cups. Soon after this rotation, she'd have to be a two...with the tall freshmen attacking her. THEN, she'd be taking down water robots. Fun.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Alex and his partner switced places, with Alex now attacking. "Now listen here, honbre. The girl you were just oogling asked me to whip you into shape. And I plan to do just that. Now, if you'd like to survive, I'd get ready." Small balls of water formed around Alex and shot at his partner. His partner couldn't dodge them all, and got wailed by at least a dozen. Where they hit were now large welts. "Gotta stay livly."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Anna looked up to hear a spectacle going about. She lifted her head and laughed. The two were obviously flirting, she smirked. She turned her head towards someone asking her whether or not she was okay and she gave a reassurring nod. Though she obviously was not. The girl would probably see right through her lie. "Man, our freshman are strong this year." She chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, that'd be great, but I wouldn't want to trouble you." She said, biting her lower lip. "Anna." She said holding her hand out to the girl, despite her fatigue and exhaustion. She flicked her chocolate brown eyes over to the water dispenser that Ren was referring to and nodded her head. She was going to be a one after this, to attack someone relentlessly with her element. Heh, this is going to be good.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Ren furrowed an eyebrow. Was this person an idiot?

"Um...that's the only reason why they're in A...you know?" She gave a weak smile, and headed off for the water dispenser, filling up a cup of nice cool water. Handing it over to Anna, she bit her lower lip as her name was called. Looks like it was her turn to defend...fun.

The girl came out at her full out, of course, but that was going to wear her out soon, unless she had good stamina.

Ren highly doubted that though, seeing she was heavily breathing from the very start. A nervous wreck, for sure. She easily side-stepped a flamethrower shot at her, and leaped back as fire bullets were shot in her way, and her leg came up to defend herself from a kick, only to barely notice the fire punch headed in her way. Ren grabbed her upper arm and threw her over to the left, taking out her sketchy martial art skills learned back in China. The girl landed on her back, standing up coughing, and a large hand of fire rose up from behind Ren, just about sure to engulf everything Ren had.

Smart. Ren thought. She didn't underestimate the Freshmen, NEVER underestimate 14 year olds in A.

Ren backed up a little closer to the hand, and she could tell everyone's eyes staring like she was crazy. Well she wasn't. Hands had fingers, didn't they? And in between the fingers were spaces.

As the fire hand crashed down on Ren, she inspected it carefully and stepped into one of the spaces, leaping high into the air and behind the whole area the hand crashed down on, singing her red plaid skirt slightly. It was a good thing that the material for fire students was fire-proof, because the flame disappeared quickly.

"TIME." The teacher hollered, and Ren let out a breath, her breathing slightly staggered. She stalked over to the dispenser and poured herself some of the icy cool water, splashing it down her face. Droplets ran down her face refreshingly, some dripping down to her shirt, some dampening her hair.

It felt good, no less.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Thomas sighed and let out an uncomfortable laugh followed by sweat falling down his face. "Ya..." said Tom speechless. Ilyssa stood up furiously and like always, hit him in the mouth with her knee this time.

"Stop that right now or you both will have to do push ups!" yelled the teacher. "Bwut why shwe stwarted it." mumbled Thomas once again caressing his mouth. The teacher had no clue what he said, but still said the same thing he would of anyways. "Drop and give me fifty!"

Tom wide eyed the teacher then sighed starting his push ups.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 pm

[Woooaaahhh. Void!! This post was for OOC. Ignore.]

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Alex kept beating up on the little freshmen, but he got better as they went. The kid started to predict the attacks, though he still got hit. "That's it! Guess where I'm going to attack before I do!" He went on til the kid really couldn't fight anymore. He walked away, then saw Shai hanging out near Sofia. He walked over. "Hey you guys! Thanks for helping my partner, Sofia. And how's it hangin', Shai?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

"Super duper! Did you see Sofia dish out that punishment to Freshmeat? Jeez, I thought Jeremy was mean to freshmen!"

Shai held up her fist for her traditional fist bump, and Alex bumped his fist with hers to complete the action. Shai lugged her arm around Alex and used her other hand to hold a water in place. "So, what's shaking after class? You heading out to rest or do you have other plans in mind?"

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 pm

"See here do it? Only the freshmen got a better shot. He was my partner, and doing a lousy job, but then Sofia came over and taught him a thing or two." He chuckled. "The hard way." Shai and Sofia weren't exactly people you would expect to be together, but it wasn't as rare as he thought, apparently. Then he heard Shai ask him what he was doing after class.

"I was thinking of either going down to the arena to watch some matches or going out to the lake to train. I'll probably end up at the lake no matter what."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roxypoxyfoxy011 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"I know. Guess I just underestimated them. Which was my mistake." She said shrugging her shoulders. "I won't make it again." She gripped the cup of water in her hands, said thank you, and took gulped down the water. She let out a satisfactory "Ah." as she finished it. "Good luck." She called to Ren, as her name was called. Anna walked back over to the dispenser and refilled her cup, taking another long drink, the water trickling down her body and cooling her down.

She tipped her head back trying to breathe when her name was called, her turn to go all out. Heh, this is going to be good. She stared at her opponent, a freshman again, she took a deep breath and decided she would try and test her skills first. She shot a flamethrower at her and multiple fire bullets at the same time. The girl easily dodged the flame thrower but had some difficulty dodging the bullets and she lost her balance and fell. Anna saw a chance and jumped up, her fist surrounded by flames. She revved her fist back and she slammed it into the girl's stomach. The girl let out a gasp of pain, Anna got up and the girl keeled over coughing and gasping for breath. Anna had been about to attack again, but she felt bad, so she went over to the girl to try and help her, yet another mistake. When she held her hand out to the girl, the girl's wheezing and coughing stopped as she wrapped her legs around Anna's making her lose her balance. Anna began to fall to the floor and her hands flew out to catch herself right before her skull would've crashed into the floor.

She let out a breath and turned towards the girl with a steely glare. She faced her palm towards the girl and threw a flamethrower at her face. The girl's green eyes widened as she tried to roll away from the flame. She got hit with the fire and flew towards the wall, she threw her hands out and caught herself right before she would've hit the wall.

"TIME!" The coach called.

Anna ran over to the girl and helped her up. "You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Nicely played back there. You almost had me, but you hesitated."

"Thanks. Yeah, I tend to do that."

"Hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"Nope."

"Good." Anna said, flashing a smile at the girl and walking towards the water dispenser, having her third cup of the day. She kicked back on the wall, and watched Ren defend herself against the tall freshman. She let out a whistle as Ren, skillfully jumped through the spaces of the huge fire hand, not getting burned in the slightest bit. Well, her red plaid skirt got singed a little, but barely. "Nice." She called to Ren, as she filled a cup up and drizzled the cool water over her head.

roxypoxyfoxy011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Ren smiled and shrugged, "It was nothing... really. You did good too."

She shook some droplet out of her and tossed the empty plastic cup into the garbage can, and examined the cloth of her skirt. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, otherwise she just might need to get a replacement. Well, was it time to switch sides now?

"TOM, ILYSSA, YOU'RE UP NEXT PUNKS."

Ren couldn't help but laugh a little as the two, beat from the nonstop push-ups, had to deal with this now.

((Short post, sorry, kinda busy right now)

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!