Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gate Of Tatarus (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Gate Of Tatarus (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 pm

OOC: Yay we are finally up.
Edit* Sorry bout the short post, had to do something.
The steeds mane glistened in the sun, the golden locks shining. The armor made not a sound, finely cared for. Covering the mans back was a blue hooded cape. It prevented the sun from nearing his eyes. On his back he carried a blue bow, not made of normal wood. The arrows were made of peacock feathers. They glimmered from the sun's brilliance. The scabard on his back held a hand and a half sword. The handle was made of leather. He trotted along, covering ground moderatly. His blue eyes shattered the clolors less terrain, just as his cape did. The Citadel of Gods loomed ahead of him. In a few hours he arrived at the citadel. The pillars supporting the upper regions were thick as tree trunks. He bowed, showing his gratitude to the gods for choosing him. He pushed open the doors and led his horse in. The firepit was barren, no embers left in it. "Guess I'm the first one here," he said. He laid down by one of the pillars, to rest.
Last edited by Feramor on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Characters
K2- Code Geass: Great war of 2019
Feramor Burvel- The Gates of Tatarus
Please rate my posts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feramor
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Gate Of Tatarus (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 pm

the young boy walked through the town grabing a part of his skull,"get out of my head....get out of my head." he whispered repeatedly to himself. people in the town looked at him in disgust at he whispered to himself,"its time for you all to leave me alone. forever."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 am

The stooped figure slunk through the trees of a twisted forest. Behind it followed a scarred warhorse. "Not much farther," croaked a graveled deep voice. The figure coughed and cleared its throat and then stepped out of the trees into the bright sun. He shrugged off the cloak and the golden eyes glinted brightly in the warm sunlight, the stoop had vanished. "It looks like we have just about reached our location." He said turning to see where the horse was and noticed it had wandered off to graze. "Come along then, not much farther." With that he walked over to the horse and swung up with ease. He then prodded the horse into galloping forward out of the trees, and into the stretching fields towards a village.
"Who the hell do you think I am?!" - Kamina (TTGL)

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:26 pm

The ninja just stared ahead to the village from atop of a hill. She pulled her mask off letting her blond hair fall to her shoulders. She calmly walked toward the village taking all the time in the world. She noticed a guy on a horse further away but had no intention of making friends she really didn't get along with people anyway's.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angoth on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Angoth walked into the Citadel of Gods, draging his sword on the ground as he walked. He was wearing plate armor on the Torso of his body, His legs were protected by only blue cloth, Feet by leather boots, and most of his arm by more Plate. As he walked into the Citadel his greenish blue eyes were fixed on a man sleeping under a pillar. "well then, guess im not First to this party after all!"
" 12 foes, no exits, allies retreated, volcano about to erupt, me with no weapon and a missing arm..... Crap...", Angoth

"What!!! drunk!?! noooo!.. that Orphange was just... built..under...my ship.. and took my pant...", Saljo Bryfor

Angoth
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 pm

(Hey everyone, sorry for afkness, life's been getting in the way. >_< Will post soon but I have to go now. I'll catch up soon, cheers.)
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Groggly he opened his eyes. The noise of the sword had awakened him. "Ahh I see I'm not alone anymore."
He looked to the stranger, "What is your reason for being here?"
All the while he inched his sword out of the scabard. "He looked for any place he may have an advantage at. He rose to his feet, drawing the sword fully from the scabard.

Feramor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 am

Atomsk wore his cloak again, and covered his weapons and his horses saddle with hay. Thus he entered the winding streets, under the scathing gaze of the guards which took him for and old stable hand. But that wasn't what the disguise was for, it was for the streets full of humans he had to pass through. So with a long sigh he lowered his hood so that shadows covered his face and slowly made his way to the Citadel.

After being harassed by the usual suspects when one is dressed like an old man, he soon had the Citadel in sight over top the buildings he was passing to his left. "Such a large place..." Atomsk muttered in his now normal low tone of a typical man his age. "I hope I'm not the first, waiting is a bore..." He added with a grunt and he forced his steed to turn left and begin their final stretch to the Citadel's doors.

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 am

Hana decided to hurry so putting her mask over her face she ran into town and jumped onto the roof of a building. She stood up and looked for a route among the rooftops to the temple. After jumping from one rooftop to another she made it to the temple. She went over and opened the temple doors.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angoth on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Angoth looked at the sword and laughed "you think me, an enemy? If I were your enemy, you would be in a puddle of blood, dead by now!"

He steped back a few inches, holding his sword in front of him, blade down. He closed his eyes, rose his head and convidetly boasted, " I am the hero of the Citadel of Warriors. I am Angoth, son of Trent, who was a great hero of great renoun. renoun that I myself will match, if not surpass by the end of this venture!"

He opened his eyes and looked towards the man in front of him and weakly asked "and you are?"

Angoth
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 pm

"My appologies. I am Feramor Burvel, soldier son of Jexan Burvel."
"He was not a greatly renoun, at least not out of the Citadel of Knights, where I come frrom."
"And what a fool you are, thinking I would be dead. I am sure I am faster on my feet then you, and I have a bow."
With that he let his sword drop to that ground and flipped his bow out of the quiver. The arrow flew past Angoth's ear, leaving a glittering trail behind it. It stuck in the door behind him,still shaking from the impact. "O, and by the way, the powder makes men giddy, I'd try and avoid it."

Feramor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Atomsk reached the huge doors, after basically pulling his straw covered steed up the path and while he held a hold of the reins he tried to open the door, only to make it rattle in the frame. "Great pretty building. But they have stuck doors?" He sighed as he lowered a shoulder and charged one of the doors, slowly making it open as he let out a low grunt from the effort.

When he managed to get it opened wide enough he noticed the arrow in the other door. He let go of the door and sighed as he easily made the door swing open the rest of the way and then saw the two warriors standing there with their weapons drawn. "Now what have we here?" He said in his cackling old man voice, not knowing if these two were to be his companions or not. "Two fools drawing arms in a Citadel to the Gods?"

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 pm

He looked to the man at the door, ignoreing the man he was focused on. He drew another arrow, nocked it, and aimed at the old man. "Are you to be here or are you eaves dropping?" His eyes narrowed, he sense something was off about this man. He quietly summoned the power of fire, ready to cast it upon his arrows if need be. He looked to the other," Something is off about him, he may be a demon or a changling."

Feramor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Kye walked up to a gate, inside was the citdel of the gods. he didnt know who else was going to be here. if he was early or late, but he walked in, nervous for whats to come. he saw a young man about to shoot an arrow at an older man,"hes...hes not human.." Kye could feel a crushing in his chest, this told him that there was demonic aura present," Hes not human.." Kye said outloud. he didnt want anyone to hear him. he didnt want no one to get hurt either.
he took out his bow, and an arrow. if anything happened he would be there to shoot at anything that showed a demonci presents.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Atomsk sighed as he stood up straight and pulled the cloak off to reveal his leather armour, and his dark visage. "Ah well... The cat got out of the bag so to say. Aye?" He said as he brushed the straw from his saddle revealing it to be fairly well made, and covered in etching that one could make with a blade. "do you mind lowering your arrows. Your spooking my horse." Atomsk said as he patted his steed on the nose and took two blades from the hay that had fallen to the ground and strapped one of them to his side. "For I'll be one of your comrades. Atomsk DeGnarth, ready to head out." He said with a flourish of a blade that still needed to be belted on and bowed.

He finished belting on his second blade and looked to the three others and grunted as he hitched his belt tight. "I take it we are all that have arrived as of yet?" His glinted golden eyes glimmering like gold in the light as he analyzed the warrior that revealed him for a demon, and nodded in acknowledgment "You've got good eyes boy."

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Hana walked and already saw 4 people. "I think I'm late," Hana said, "I'm sorry I would have hurried but I had fun jumping from rooftop to rooftop."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Feramor slowly lowered his arrow, arm still twitching from the fire magic. He dissapated it, sending it back to his mind. He looked
at the demon, sizing him up for what he was. He had heard many tales about demons, all of the magic and trickery they had. "I can't trust this one," he silently thought. He placed his bow and arrow back in the quiver. His sword slid back into te scabard. The sun shone down upon the statue of the God . " So , demon, why are you truly here? To kill us all in our sleep?"
"You know we can't trust you, upon your races reputation. You consort with devils and gods of death."
"Might you cast a mighty fireball and gnaw upon my charred bones, using my marrow for your evil purposes?"
"You shall not be trusted, even upon your swearing to the gods. Your gods oaths mean nothing."
He looked straight at the demon, saying the last words.

Feramor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

"Yes I'm utterly aware of how my kind has wronged man and how I'm a scourge to existence. But I don't like this any better than you." Atomsk said looking back at the knight in blue and then shrugged as he turned his back to him and went to making sure everything was set right on his horse and then added. "But my home is in the gate, and I would prefer to stay there, since no matter how I behave your kind condemns me."

He drew a blade a pointed it at the knight and spoke evenly ignoring the others. "But if I have to prove myself to you in order to help you and your kind get this task done, then so be it." He then took out a piece of parchment from his sleeve and a piece of charcoal from a hidden pocket and licked it as he wrote something down. "How about we play a game of X's and O's?"

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feramor on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

"Fine Demon, we will play your game."
"I will go first."
He took a charcoal out of the firepit, not trusting the demon and his tounge. He drew the X in the middle of the paper.
"His move either makes me win or him tie."

Feramor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Atomsk simply smiled as he looked at the paper and made a circle in the upper right square of the playing field. Absolutely nothing on his face betrayed his thoughts as the realization of the conclusion of the game came to a close in his mind and he looked at the knight and nodded. "Your intellect in the game is truly one to be amazed by." He then dropped his charcoal into his hidden pocket and then handed the paper to the knight. "What can I call one as clever as you?"

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!