Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Girls of Ouran Acadamy

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Girls of Ouran Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey! Been awhile for me huh? xD, well, I know your thinking,
"ARE YOU SERIOUS CHERRY? ANOTHER OURAN RP?"
Yes, I am serious, but this is differant, this is how the girlfriends of the host boiys feel about thier club. Yes! PLEASE play canon charries too, I only want as many girls as there are boys, SORRY! No extras, T.T Sorry! O.k, one canon charrie per person, one made up charrie per person, NO! You may not have a canon character you play date you non canon charrie! Lol. O.k, shall we sign up? I'm sorry, but Haruhi will need a boyfriend, whom looks like a girl so they can date in public at school TT^TT

Canons
Tamaki Suoh-Aerissa
Kyoya Ootori-Kaoru_Chan
Kaoru Hitachiin-
Hikaru Hitachiin-estalu
Haruhi Fujiyoka-estalu
Mitsukuni Haninotsuka-CherryCitrus
Takashi Morinozuka-

Girlfriends/boyfriend
Tamaki's girl-estalu
Kyoya's girl-AyaAmayaMiyu
Kaoru's girl-FuriePheonix
Hikaru's girl-CherryCitrus
Haruhi's boy-
Mitsukuni's girl-Aerissa
Takashi's girl-

Name:
Personality:
Boyfriend:(Or girlfirend if your Haruhi's boy ^^
Bio: Optional

Name:Kaori Tachibana
Picture:Image
Personality:Funny, sarcastic, hypocritical, procrastnate, loving,charming, flirty, party girl, clever, cunning, smart, prankster.
Boyfriend:Hikaru Hitachiin
Bio: Kaori grew up with the Hitachiin's, and was told she would have to marry Kaoru, leter on switched to Hikaru, from constant asking. She isn't going to be engaged until she's eighteen though. She never really cared for them, though they intrigued her, always blocking everyone, until they met Tamaki, an interesting boy, who had caught her intrest a while ago, but lost it, when they opened up she was ecstatic, and shortly after she had a crush on Hikaru.
Last edited by CherryCitrus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Girls of Ouran Acadamy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Miyuki Takahashi
Picture:
Personality: Smart,Artistic,Strong,A Bit Emotionless,Blunt,Weak-Willed,Loves Music,A Dancer,Caring,Sweet,A bit cold and Dark like her BF
Boyfriend: Kyoya
Bio:(Told Later)
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Welcome, need everyone though ^^

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Name:Rose kui
Picture: http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... dfbhjk.jpg
Personality:shy, nervous, loveing,serious,smart
Boyfriend:...
Bio: She always has her nose in a book.Her parents own a library and vet care center also she pretty good with computers really good.
Last edited by mummydove on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Akemi Nakamura
Picture: Image (But eyes are green)
Personality:Akemi, like her boyfriend Mitsukuni, looks and acts half her age without shame and carries around a stuffed animal, a bear named Ki. She's fun loving and high spirited, but she can also hold her own if you make her angry.
Boyfriend:Mitsukuni Haninotsuka
Bio: Akemi is from the Nakamura family, which is a family that has a prominent bakery chain. She used to get picked on when she was younger for being the smallest out of everyone, so she was sent to the Haninotsuka Dojo to learn how to fight. There she meant Mitsukuni, and developed a huge crush on him. When she got old enough to attend Ouran, she finally worked up the nerve to tell him how she felt, and was more than happy when he returned feelings for her. Akemi doesn't much mind Mitsukuni being in the Host Club as long as no one kisses him on the lips. Then she gets angry.
Image Image ImageImage

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Character: Phoenix (nickname Nyx)

boyfriend-kaoru

personality: sometimes shy, but alot more care-free and open around Kaoru. sometimes puts him in his place when he gets carried away with pranks with his twin brother hehe. is smart and obsessed with anything arty. when not hanging around Kaoru she is always sketching in her beloved sketchbook. Has known the twins since a very young age.

Bio: Phoenix grew up with both her parents being very busy all the time. She had to mentally grow up at a rapid pace, fending for herself. Which explains alot when it comes to her putting Kaoru in his place sometimes! From a ery young age she's always wanted to be an artist, whether it be with paints or her trusty pencil she always carries with her. Kaoru and Hikaru lived down the road from her, so became friends with her quite quickly, even though their quiet seclusion in their younger age almost contradicted that. They kept Phoenix a secret most of the time, because they wanted to protect her. As they got older herself and Kaoru became closer and then decided they liked each other alot more than friends and she said yes when Kaoru asked her out. She likes to protect them now she's older aswell as them protecting her. Kaoru is a secret huge fan of her artwork, and shes always doing commissions for him free of charge coz his love for her is all she needs in life.
Last edited by FuriePhoenix on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm

xxfennecxx .
Kyoya has been taken, sorry, feel free to have another one though^^
Um, would you guys mind doubling?

I guess I can play Honey

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 am

Name: Rima Kurusawa
Picture:Image
Personality: serious, silly, forgetful, can be a drama queen like Tamaki if need be...
Boyfriend: Tamaki Souh
Bio: She's pretty rich, not spoiled tho.. lol, She gave a red rose to Tamaki, when she first saw him. Making him the hosted, and her the host. She usally doesnt hang around girls to much, she likes to hang around the guys, which tends to make alot of girls angry. Oh, and she does not wear the girl uniform to ouran, she wears a black miniskirt and the blazer. Yellow is just not her color.. lol

( i dont know if it would be alright if i played Kyoya as well as my non-canon..o.O)
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am

(I think it would be good, since Cherry was asking if we would double up. :) )

So I'll play Tamaki as well as Akemi I suppose. :)

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 am

Name:kana
Picture:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll16/HarunoSakuraSan/AnimeGirl24.jpg
Personality:loud, hard head
Boyfriend:haruhi
Bio:

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 am

i hope we get the other characters soon. this can be a really good RP once it does get started!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Can I claim Haruhi and Hikaru?? And kaiu, you realize Haruhi is girl, don't you??

Name: Marr Kisjiko
Picture:
Personality: Marr sweet and incredebly nice, but way too stubborn for her own good. This cunning girl will get in the middle of fight, not caring about the way she turns out. Bullies are her worst enemy. She is the stopper of all bullying, she will not allow it.
Boyfriend: Tamaki
Bio: I am make it up as you go kind of person, so for now, no bio.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 pm

when is this starting??

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

who can i have then lol

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:09 am

Oh, could I reserve Kaoru Hitachiin and I could take Haruhi's boy off your hands XD I'll post my character sheet soon, probably after school (I 've got a few minutes on the computer before I leave) :D but yeah, thanks!
ImageImageImageImage

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Ooooh, yay! The spots are filling up! I can not wait to start!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Name:
Takai Negima ("Kai")

Picture:

Personality:
She is really nice, kind, and sweet but she gets embarrassed easily. She can be violent when she is angry but she is somewhat easy to calm down. She crys easily and she tries to act tough a lot of the time but fails miserbly around Mori. She is silly, hyper, funny, cute, and perverted around Mori most of the time. She likes to cling onto his back when she can because she thinks that it is fun and she is a bit lazy sometimes so she calls it a 'free ride'. She can be a blunt with the truth sometimes but she is a really nice and caring person. She gets frightened easily and she crys easily. She is sometimes stubborn and sarcastic and it can get her in trouble sometimes. She can be lazy sometimes and she loves to draw manga and watch anime. She loves sweets and watching movies on a couch with some popcorn. She is laid-back and she loves nature and laying in the sun. She will wear the clothes in the picture above instead of the uniform that all the girls wear, she prefers brown instead of yellow.

Boyfriend:
Morinozuka Takashi ("Mori")

Bio:
Her mother is a model and her father is a mangaka. She lives in a large mansion with her mother and father and a bunch of maids and butlers. She does not see her mother a lot because she travels and her father is usually busy with work. She was basically raised by her butlers and maids and a few nannys and when she was old enough she did things on her own. She was out running around and being disobedient when she met Mori. He helped her hide from her maids and butlers and every few days she would go out of the mansion and meet him. When she was old enough to go to highschool she transfered to the one Mori was in and one day told him how she felt. She was really happy when he felt the same and they started going out. She doesn't mind that he is in the host club, but hates it if any girls cling onto him and try to kiss him. If that happens she will walk over to the girl and drag them away by their legs.. she is a bit scary when she is angry.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereblitz on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 pm

DX I couldn't get on the computer for a while, but I finished Haruhi's boyfriend's profile!

Name:

Naoki Kurosaki

Appearance:
((I might draw a picture of him later.... >.> When I have time...))

Personality:

Naoki is very straight-forward, polite and is kind to everyone unless you give him a reason otherwise. He has a difficult time empathizing with others, though he tries desperately to understand the normal struggles they may face daily (no matter how childish he may find them). Naoki is quite socially awkward from past experiences that he dislikes bringing up. Naoki has a difficult time dealing with overly cheerful people. Ironically enough, with his bright clothing, he attracts quite a lot of those sort of people to him.

Girlfriend:

Haruhi Fujioka

Bio:

Naoki has a large family, though he lives with his grandparents. His father killed himself when he was seven and his mother was sent to a mental hospital for schizophrenia. He visited her quite a lot as a child, but as her condition worsened, he began to see her less and less. She became much more paranoid, even crying to him that one of the employees was sexually harassing her, which was untrue. Finding that exposure to her would result in Naoki becoming mentally unstable as well, the mental institution stopped him from seeing her at all. Naoki acted as her support throughout his childhood and never really faced his own problems and learned how to keep all his emotions pent up inside.

Naoki, more often than not, cared for his grandparents than them caring for him because of their age. Incidentally, he grew up as a very mature boy who couldn't quite connect with kids his age because of all the issues he went through as a child.Naoki was very close to Haruhi as a child, she being his only companion, and tried desperately to get close to her. Though her independence posed a threat to him, whether she liked it or not, he always wanted to take care of her. She didn't want to let him, but Naoki was much too persistent and did everything he could to gain her trust.

When he found out she was transferring to Ouran Academy, he resolved to do so as well. Naoki wanted to be around Haruhi as much as possible, and convinced her to let him go with her. Naoki was constantly mistaken for a girl as a child because he wore such cheerful and bright clothing in an attempt to make himself look cheery and youthful. He never really cared about what other people thought, and often dressed in his androgynous fashion to make a statement. Luckily enough, when Haruhi was mistaken for a boy and was forced to join the host club, Naoki could easily pass off as her girlfriend, letting them keep their relationship, even in public.

Extras (some random tidbits of info):

- Naoki dislikes the school's uniform and would rather wear his own clothing instead

- He especially likes cats, and enjoys wearing cat ears and a tail on a daily basis

- Naoki got into Ouran Academy with his musical abilities (he's amazing at playing electric guitar)

Ereblitz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 am

Im sooo excited! so people hurry up and fill the rest of the people! we need to start dis ting way uber soon. otherwise i mite not be able to particapate.. T-T but yea, cherry-chan, if need be, i would probably need someone to be Kyoya during the week, cuz i dont have internet access during the week.... its my sob story... T-T
butttt...... yeeeeaaaa....

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfishGrin on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Is Hitachiin Kaoru taken?

WolfishGrin
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!