Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gold River Runs Red (Realistic Western)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Gold River Runs Red (Realistic Western)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagination Spark on Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi!

I am looking for people to fill in the slots of the Outlaws, Sheriff, and Deputies. If you are interested in a real Western RP (No steampunk, magic, etc), then please do take part.

The story is fictional, as in setting, but all of the rest is made to be factual of that time period. The backdrop is that this small town discovered gold in one of its rivers, however, the largest sum of it is found in Indian territory. There will be adventures, and (for lack of a better term) quests to achieve financial wealth and a name. So far I have two characters down, and I would like more.

Natives can also be played, or they will be NPC'ed. Truth me told, I would rather have people play them rather than do all of the work myself. That is a lot of controlling.

At the moment, I could use the Outlaw slots being taken up. Their names are horrific (I know this), and they can be changed to the will of the typists that take them. If not, they will remain the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagination Spark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Gold River Runs Red (Realistic Western)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

What kind of activity do you require? This is what I always inquire, because I'm someone who posts a few times a week. If an RP creator is ever one who expects multiple a day or daily posts, I usually step out. Not that I couldn't adjust and do several posts in a short period of time when things really heat up, but I just try to be realistic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagination Spark on Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

A few times a week is fine. I have a busy workload, so I don't expect for others to post multiple times where I cannot do so myself.

Imagination Spark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 am

Can you include a link to this roleplay?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!