Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Heart of An Angel [InterestCheck]

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Heart of An Angel [InterestCheck]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:55 pm

So, lately I have been inspired by none other than angels. Inspiration has come from the following:

This picture in particular has inspired two separate plots, and I'd like to give them both a try, if anyone is interested.

An Angel of Death
This plot would revolve around a young woman (whom I will be playing) that is fighting a loosing battle with leukemia. With her slated amount of time on Earth drawing to a close, an Angel of Death is sent to collect her soul and see that it is safely departed unto the Afterlife. But, what this angel was not informed of, was the fact that the young woman has the ability to not only see him but to also form an empathic link with him. As the woman's last few months of life begin to weigh heavy on this angel's mind, will he willingly be able to take the soul of a woman whom he has found himself falling in love with, or will he find a way to not only cure her disease, but to also remain by her side as a human?

A Fallen Angel
This plot would revolve around a young woman (whom I will be playing) that has odd, heightened abilities to see those that have passed unto the Afterlife. This gift is not limited to that of spirits and poltergeists, but also the forms of both angels and demons. When she meets a young man, one who is truly a formerly known Arch Angel, she finds that her entire life has been thrown into a downward tailspin. Not only does she find herself falling in love with this fallen angel, but she also finds herself the target of both demons as well as the Arch Angels that seek out the soul of the man she loves and vows to protect. Will she end up being the catalyst in a war between Heaven and Hell? Will she be able to save the soul of an angel that has lost his way? These are all big feats to rest on the shoulders of a simple, psychic woman.

So, those are the two plots that I have in mind. I'm also open to anything else that anyone would like to suggest, as well as any tweaks to the two above stated plots ^ if you have any in mind. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon (:

P.S. - Just call me Paige. And, also, I'd prefer to RP with someone who can be literate and post, at least, a well constructed paragraph. Merci Beaucoup <3
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The Heart of An Angel [InterestCheck]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I love both of these ideas!
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 am

UCT<3 Would you want to start a 1x1 with me, dear?

Ariki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

I love both of these ideas as well, especially the first one. (:
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

Definitely!(:

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

Would you like to make this into a 1x1, then? (:

Ariki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Damn! I see you already have two people... If you need anyone else, shoot me a PM ;D I have also found myself inspired by Angels lately (that's what I get for spending $50 on three books surrounding angels!) and craving things around them... So yeah :D
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 am

I PMed you, love.

Ariki
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!