Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Host(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What are you?

A Soul
50%
A Human
No votes
I don't know. Can you tell me?
50%

Total votes : 2

The Host(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 am

Here is the OOC: the-host-ooc-and-profiles-t18742.html)

Exa walked into the enterance of the cave. She was really suprised the there hadn't been anyone guarding it. Memories flashed into the mind of her host body and Exa stopped on one. The memory of one of Lynn's friends. That made her angry.
Stay away from him! Lynn sheirked, knowing that Exa could hear her. She hated all of this. This was her body and she couldn't even control it.
Shut up, you're giving me a headache. Exa replyed, an angry look on her face. She continued to walk through the cave, wondering where all the humans were. She brushed her long black hair behind her ear and sighed.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: The Host(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 am

Ryo was sitting in his own little corner of the cave when he heard feet entering. He payed them no attention though, unsure who they belonged to and not really caring for that matter. People swarmed in and out of this place constantly, those looking for protection and those looking for freedom. It was never just quiet in the tunnels. He turned his eyes down as he distractedly flipped his pocket knife opened and closed, an emotionless mask covering his eyes as he did so. What was there to do in these tunnels but wait? Wait for someone else to come by and decide to save the day. He didn't plan on giving his life for some complete strangers. He only had as many friends in this place as he could count on one hand anyways.

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Trace moved slowly up to the caves. He watched as a girl entered. So, these were the Caves? He continued to make his way up to the entrance of the cave, his claymore's scabbard scraping on the rocks occassionally. He sighed with relief as he made the entrance. Finally, no more upward climb. The damn thing was hard enough without having to carry a sword weighing almost as much as he did. But he wasn't just going to abandon the thing on the side of a mountain or something. It was his only defense. He watched the same girl he had seen earlier walk around inside the cave. Then he noticed the young man sitting in one of the corners of an outer room. Trace walked over, unstrapping his claymore and resting on the wall. He then sat down in a relax position a few feet away from the other boy and closed his eyes, preparing to catch a few zees.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Ryo glanced up when he heard steel scraping against the stone cave, turning his eyes away from his pocket knife to look at the new boy who had arrived. He just watched for a moment, wondering all sorts of questions in his head. He wasn't so trusting towards strangers, not even ones who were apparently human. He decided finally the only way to know was to ask so he slid his pocket knife away, keeping it at his fingertips just in case though as he willed himself to talk to the new boy who had arrived.

"Hey..." He said finally, low like he really wasn't sure if he wanted a reply or not from him.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Trace looked over at him. "Hey." It seemed to Trace that this boy might not make much of a conversation starter, so he decided to continue. "The name's Trace," he said, extending his hand. "Yours?" Trace hadn't missed the knife the boy had put away, but he didn't worry on it too much.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Ryo just stared at the hand for a moment before nodded casually, relaxing a bit. He didn't look too dangerous. Yes, he looked like in a fight he could do some damage, especially if he knew how to use the heavy looking blade at his side. Ryo wasn't too concerned though. Only if the boy decided to attack him and Trace didn't look like that kind of person.

"Ryo." He said finally, taking the hand Trace offered him and shaking it casually. "So you new in this place?" He continued, leaning back against the wall.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Trace returned to his relaxed state. "Yeah. New and fresh. Heard of this place from a friend a while back. Decided I might try to find it. Friend said it was foolhardy. Told him that if he hadn't wanted me to try to reach this place, he shouldn't have told me. Well guess what. I made it. He's still back home, cooped up in that shack of a house of his. Wasn't easy gettin' here either." He nodded toward his claymore. "Damn thing weighs nearly as much as I do. Made it hell trying to get up that slope. I'm just glad I did."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Ryo nodded, a light smirk pulling at his lips at the thought of Trace lugging the blade all the way up the hill. "I Know wha'cha mean, man. That hill before the cave is the essence of all that is evil in the world." He shrugged towards the blade at the boy's side. "And lugging that thing up hill and down alley would be hell."

He reached a hand out towards him, asking to check out the sleak claymore for himself. "You mind?" He asked.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Exa heard voice and smiled. She walked toward the voices and smirked when she saw the boy that Lynn was trying so hard to keep her away from.
Don't! Lynn yelled at her.
Trying to keep him all for yourself? Exa thought back at her.
Lynn cursed. Exa was standing there in plain sight. The others already knew she had been taken over and would probably kill her not knowing she was still here.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 pm

"Yeah. Sure. Here, let me get that..." He stood and unlatched the large sword from it's scabbard. He pulled it out, its sleek, rune-worked black blade shimmering in the light from outside. "She's my baby." He lowered the sword with as much ease as he could, handing it to Ryo. (Trace weighs about 158. The sword weighs 149.)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Ryo took it and immediatly felt the weight. It had to weigh more than any blade he had ever weilded. The pure pressure and cold leather in his palm felt assuring yet threatening. In a fight, he would be terribly off balance himself. He had been told once that a man weilded a blade, with this, he beleived the blade came close to weilding the man. He nodded, impressed by it despite the weight as he turned it over in his hands. It was heavy, but sharp as ever. Like nothing he had ever held before.

"Good peice of work." He managed, turning it to hand it back. He didn't weigh too much, an average for his age, about 165, give or take, but he already belt the light strain in his arm. "Where'd you-" He stopped, seeing movement from the corner of his eyes as he turned to look at one of his old friends, one that had been taken from them a few days ago by a soul. "Dammit." He cut himself off, pulling his small pistol from it's holister in his jeans, pointing it the girl's way.

He realized Trace didn't yet know her and explained quickly. "It's one of them." he hissed, spitting out the words like a curse. "She isn't a human."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Trace whirled. He saw the girl. "She is..? Alright... I suppose if you say she is..." Trace drove his claymore into the ground a bit, then spat into his hand and rubbed them together. He grabbed the hilt with both hands and pulled the sword out, lowering it in front of him, the blade tip pointing directly at the girl's chest.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm

(I almost forgot to mention that when a humans body has been taken over they get a siver ring around the pupil of their eyes. Thats how humans can tell if the others are taken over or not.)
Ryo it's me. Lynn tried saying but of course she couldn't.
"Put that thing down unless you want your friend to die." Exa said to Ryo when he held the pistol up at her. She always hated violence, though Lynn wanted to kick the other one so hard it would make him puke for holding that blade to her. The thought made her shiver. Exa waited for a response.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Katelyn walked through the cave's entrance carrying a garbage bag with some difficulty. "Phew...Noone followed me." She turned a corner and saw a strange boy holding a pistol to a girl and sighed. "Alright everyone, what did I miss this time?" She dropped the bag on the floor, the top untwisting revealing food and other essentials. She looked at the new boy closely and nodded. "Human..." She looked at the girl and fought back a hiss. "Ah...so that's what it is."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Ryo' spistol faltered a moment, the barrel trembling to the side as she looked at the girl. He had hoped never to see her ever again, never to have to deal with her anymore. He didn't want to see her. It was like watching her die over and over again right in front of his eyes and he wasn't ready to put a bullet in the body he had once called a friend.

"You...Already took her..." He hissed angrilly, moving to stand next to Trace who was at the ready. His pistol turned back to Lynn, or what used to be Lynn, steady but hesitant, unable to pull the trigger and unload a shot by her eye.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

(My computer's about to die! This'll probably be my last post for an hour or so.)

Trace pulled his arms back to one side, the blade swinging downward to point at the ground behind him. He widened his stance, bracing himself to counter the weight of the blade. If she came at them, he'd have to be fast. There was something odd about the girl. Something unlike the other souls. But it didn't matter. She was what she was, and that was that.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm

"That's what you think." She said smirking. She decided to play with his head and let him be confused before she told him that Lynn was still here.
Leave them alone... She said weaky. If she still had her body she would be crying. Her friends were the most imoratant thing to her.
They shared a body so Lynn's mood brought her down slightly. Her smirk turned into a frown though she still didn't show weakness like Lynn's voice sounded like.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Ryo ground his teeth, taking a breath and reaiming the pistol at her face. "What do you mean?" She was still there though. He couldn't see her in the girl's eyes. She was just as hell now, but he could feel her, like she was still there hiding from him somewhere. His hand still shook though and his trigger finger tightened and loosened on the trigger, unsure what to do. Every time he willed hismelf to pull it, some other force inside him pulled him backwards. He couldn't do it. He cussed silently. He couldn't shoot her, wouldn''t allow himself to scar the body he had once had as a friend, instead, he nodded sideways at Trace and lunged forwards. He didn't shoot though, mearly swinging his gun around to catch her with it. Aiming to hurt and not to kill.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Trace launched himself at the girl. As he reached her, he went to one knee, bringing the claymore up over his head. He brought it down, trying to hit the girl on the head with th flat side of the blade. (If you decide it hits, then it'll only hit hard enough to knock her unconscious. If not, the it will make a very loud ruccuss and hurt my arms... Stupid sword weighing as much as me.)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

She gasped as she was attacked by the two boys, falling to the hard stone floor of the cave. As she slipped into unconsiousness, Lynn for the first time since she had been take over, spoke through her own lips, though it was a quiet mumber barley abled to be heard, "Ryo...". Then Exa was pushed back into control and they both passed out.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!