Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Immortal's Fantasy

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Immortal's Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"Yes," Annabelle said, intending to say, But that's only because he really is one. She stopped herself short before the words left her mouth. No matter how much she loved and admired Gabriel, she wasn't going to make herself look crazy in front of the human girl, "But he's not the only one, there are entire communities based on the idea that they are vampires and for the most part they are harmless, especially now that the actual drinking of blood has been outlawed." For humans, Annabelle added in her mind.

Vampires couldn't last a month without drinking blood, animal or human, it didn't matter. Vampires usually had a mixture of both because if they refrained from drinking human blood completely, they would become extremely weak, some even went comatose. If they became weak, the hunters would kill them.

"Gabriel may be completely out of his mind, but usually, his heart is in the right place, I should know. After my parents died, he raised me. I'm telling you this because I'm going to help you as best I can, but if you do some crazy stunt that makes me have to choose sides, I'm going to choose his, every time," Annabelle said, "Now follow me."

She passed the painting of Elizabeth on her way to the grand staircase, she looked at it, nodded a greeting of sorts to it, then looked back at Tacie, blushing.

"It's just a childhood habit," she explained quickly, "When I was young and lonely after my parents died, I would come out here and talk to her, pretending she could listen. Her name was Elizabeth De L'ombre, the wife of the man Gabriel was named for, his portrait is across the way." She nodded to the Victorian painting of Gabriel.
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Tacie shook her head slightly. Yes, she'd heard of people like that, people who liked to join groups and pretend that they were something they weren't but she was sure not all of them did things like this. Kidnap. And she still couldn't understand why Gabriel had the same name as the main character in her book. Did he choose to change his name because he wanted to be like the character? Or was that really his real name? She couldn't decide on the answer.

With frightened eyes, she glanced at the young girl, especially when she mentioned blood drinking. "You're kidding me right? He used to drink blood.. b-b-but, he's human! That's just.. disgusting." Tacie couldn't help but shudder. Sure if vampires were real.. then she'd be saying something different. But they weren't. A human drinking another living creatures blood was just plain wrong in her eyes. "Wait. Wait. He doesn't want to drink my blood does he?"

As these thoughts ran through her mind, she felt her knees wobble slightly as followed after Annabelle. "I understand," she said quietly, when the girl mentioned about taking sides. And funnily enough, despite her predicament, she did. "But I can't promise that I'll do whatever he wants me to willingly. Especially if it puts my life in danger, I'm going to fight back." Her voice didn't lack a frightened tremor, but her eyes showed the determination behind the words.

When Annabelle nodded slightly at the painting Tacie had noticed earlier, she felt her own cheeks grow warm as if she were intruding on some private ceremony. And then she gulped softly. Elizabeth De Lombre? The character in her book... had been called Elizabeth De Lombre.. and that painting... Well, it looked like herself. "So... this was Gabriel's lover, right?" She asked, running a hand through her auburn waves. "Did they adopt their names because they liked my books or were they born with them?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

"De L'ombre is an old and noble French family," Annabelle said seriously, "If you didn't know that, then you didn't do your research on your character's names. The Gabriel in the painting was born in 1837, he died in 1912, I highly doubt his name had anything to do with your book at all, and the Gabriel you met has been Gabriel for as long as I've known him which is about eleven years, so that hasn't anything to do with your book either, it's just happy chance."

Annabelle began to climb the stairs then, one hand resting delicately on the banister, the other clutching at the fabric of her jeans. It was her attempt at suppressing an old reflex that was only needed when one wore a full length dress everyday. She passed over the second floor without even stuttering her steps and went straight on to the third floor. She knew exactly what room to put Tacie in, it would impress Gabriel.

In her heart she knew she was playing both sides of the court, she also knew she was doing the only thing she could. Befriending Tacie would allow Gabriel's side to win, but gaining Gabriel's favor would be the key to Tacie's winning. All Annabelle had to do was wait for someone with a clear advantage.

She opened the door to the room. It was the second grandest bedroom in the entire house and it was one that, throughout her youthful years, Annabelle had been forbidden to enter. She could now,she was an adult, but she didn't really care to.

"You should rest," she said to Tacie, "I'll have fresh clothes for you when dinner time comes around."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Tacie chewed on her lip, a little in irritation. She'd done the research allright.. or some of it anyways. But the coincidence of these guys having the same names was slightly freaky. And now they were kidnapping her? She couldn't understand, any of it and she'd have asked Annabelle, if she'd have thought it would have got her anywhere.

She continued after the girl up the stairs, trying to decide whether she should just make a break for it then and there. She didn't think she'd be caught by Annabelle; still completely unsuspecting of what she was. However, despite her annoyance, she didn't want to cause the girl any trouble. She had been the only one to bother speaking to her, after all.

When Annabelle led her into the grand bedroom, Tacie looked around in a little bit of disbelief. It really was very beautiful, so much so that she found herself itching to grab a pen and just.. describe it. There were so many words she could use to capture the essence of the place. However, despite these thoughts, her pale green eyes flickered to the window and she immediately wondered whether it would be open or not. She also knew that she'd be trying it once she was left alone in the room.

When Annabelle went to leave however, Tacie turned and grabbed her wrist to stop her. There was still something she needed the answer to, if not just to make sense out of all this awful mess. "Why did Gabriel want to kidnap me?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 am

"I'd love to tell you," Annabelle said, "But you'd get confused, I'm confused. Gabriel's spouting nonsense about reincarnation that only James seems to understand." She shook her head, "It's idiotic, but you might want to let Gabriel tell you. He knows better than anyone else his reasoning, and he can say it so much more eloquently."

Annabelle crossed the room and pulled open the dusty drapes, looking out over the lawn. Even she had known a time before the city had gotten so big and in that time the lawn had seemed like it stretched forever. Now it was seriously dwarfed, a small seeming plot of land on which a large house was built.

She turned back to Tacie, "If you look in the wardrobe, I've absolutely no idea what you'll find. Honestly, I don't come in here very often, no one does, it's just a spare room, but I'd give it a look, you may be surprised. I'm going to go find something for you to wear to dinner. I suggest that when you're done exploring the room, because there is much more to it than meets the eye, you should rest, take a nap if you can, I'll be back with the clothing just before supper is ready. All right?"

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 am

Tacie let go of her wrist and gave a slight nod of the head. The fact that Annabelle wanted to tell her was slightly comforting, to know that she might have some kind of... friend in the midst of all of this. "Reincarnation?" She frowned and rubbed her temple as her head ached in protest. "This gets crazier by the minute."

Watching as she crossed the room, Tacie moved slightly towards one side of the double bed that lay in the middle of the room and ran a hand along the soft cover. She knew no matter how comfortable it was, she'd never be able to sleep on it. Not under these circumstances anyway.

"Yeah.. I mean, yes, okay. Thank you.. for your help. It's nice to know I might have someone to speak to whilst I'm kept her," she gave a weak smile before something registered in her mind. "Something to wear?" She quickly looked down at herself in her oversized hoody and leggins, before glancing back at Annabelle. "Will this not do?" Tacie didn't deem it necessary to make a fuss, not if Gabriel was going to kill her as some kind of vampiric sacrifice or whatever it was that he was planning.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 am

"Are you mad?" Annabelle asked, "This isn't just some simple Chinese takeout dinner, this is Gabriel going all out to welcome you to our home. If you show up in that is is like a slap in the face to Gabriel, and let me tell you he doesn't take being slapped well. He's not going to kill you, as far as I can tell that isn't part of his plans for you. But I do not doubt that he will have no inhibitions about beating you to within an inch of your life, that isn't a problem for him, he knows some of the best doctors in the world and they belong to his 'vampire society', once you're healed, he'll try the dinner again and see if you've corrected your mistake. He'll keep doing that until you walk, talk, eat, sleep, and possibly even believe that you are Gabriel's idea of a perfect genteel lady. If you ever want to be able to leave this house, then do what I say. I'm trying to help you, but if you refuse my help there is nothing I can do for you."

She looked at Tacie earnestly, pleading her with her eyes. Annabelle rarely pleaded, she was a relatively proud girl from a rich family, but she wanted so desperately to help Tacie, and Gabriel as well. Over the past century she'd seen Gabriel regress, when she'd met him he never would have stooped to such levels, but now he was barely more than an animal in regards to retaining "Elizabeth". She had come to realize by Gabriel's mode of attaining "Elizabeth" that he would stop at nothing, short of killing her, to make her what he wanted her to be.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:58 am

Tacie's eyes widened in horror as she listened to Annabelle, all plans she'd been making hopping out of the window. He wouldn't just leave her alone if she did manage to escape, he'd keep pursuing her, he'd never give up. As sudden realisation grabbed a hold of her, Tacie felt her knees wobble in protest and she moved to sit on the end of the bed.

Half of her was grateful that Annabelle was willing to help her, she could see the pleading in the girl's eyes. However, her stronger half was just too damn scared to think coherently at the moment and she wanted more than ever to be left alone so that she could try opening the window, or even smashing it if it came to it. "He.. He's a monster," she managed, neatly plucked brows frowning. If Gabriel could beat a woman within an inch of her life, there was just no way she'd ever like him, or grow to love him or anything of the sorts.

"I won't refuse your help," she said softly, lifting her gaze once more. "Thank you." She managed a weak smile before getting back off the bed once more and moving towards the window, her gaze trained on the rustling trees outside. Tacie had always been a free spirit, someone who did what she wanted and when she wanted. Nobody had ever been able to hold her down, and now one man, one weird man who thought he was a vampire was managing to do just that. She wanted to rebel, wanted to make his life hell as he was about to make hers but what Annabelle had just told her had honestly scared her to death. She didn't have the heart or the courage to defy him.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 am

Annabelle exited the room then. She needed to find an appropriate dress for Tacie and she had one in mind, it was old but she thought that would be something Gabriel would like. She closed the door and turned around.

As though called by the thought of him, Gabriel was there. Annabelle jumped in surprise, fangs extending. If Tacie had exited the room in that moment (and, oh, how that thought frightened Annabelle) there would have been little doubt about the existence of vampires. There would still be questions about whether Gabriel was actually a vampire or just a lunatic, for he hadn't changed at all, but for Annabelle, well, she was certain that she could just kiss all thoughts of Tacie's trust goodbye.

"You look slightly like a wet cat," Gabriel commented dryly. Annabelle let out an annoyed hiss and relaxed, her fangs returning to the size of regular canine teeth. Gabriel grinned, but the smile didn't reach his too old eyes, they didn't fit in the face of a man so young as twenty-two, sometimes the did, but then they didn't. "How is Elizabeth?" The question was meant to be casual, but there was no hiding that underlying concern.

"Tacie," Annabelle replied, "is frightened out of her mind. I'm going to get her a dress for dinner...late Edwardian would suit her nicely, I think...But I daren't leave her alone long, lest she do something completely unfounded and stupid." Gabriel looked genuinely concerned.

"Perhaps I should..."

"NO!" Annabelle practically screamed, cutting Gabriel off. She then went up to him and gave him a hug, "I love you, Gabriel," she said, "You know I do. You're the best vampire to ever walk the earth, but, you've done enough damage to the poor girl for now. If you frighten her into losing her mind, you'll never get Elizabeth back, and that's what you want, isn't it?" She gave him a reassuring smile, "You will see her at dinner. Now...Do something productive and stay away from Tacie while I fetch her a dress." Annabelle hadn't intended to give Gabriel a direct order like that, it wasn't her place, and was afraid of how he might react. Surprisingly, he just smiled, kissed her forehead and walked away.

Annabelle realized, as Gabriel walked away, that a dress as old as the one she intended to have Tacie wear would be stored in the attic. She bit her lip, not liking the idea of the place, but then, remembering what she said to Gabriel, she scurried off to get the dress.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 am

Tacie listened as Annabelle left the room, a small sigh of relief escaping her lips. It wasn't that she didn't like the girl; she did, but she needed some time alone right now to get her head straight, maybe have a bit of cry and just all together let go of the pent up emotions that were raging inside of her. Although first, she had to try and open the window.

In an almost urgent manner, Tacie straightened up and tugged on the bottom of it, willing with all her strength for the glass to shoot upwards, leaving her enough space to jump if needs be. However, it wouldn't budge. Climbing onto the ledge, Tacie checked for any other way that it might open, but found none, despair gripping at her chest.

With a frustrated groan, the auburn haired girl hit the glass with her wrist, ignoring the slight pain that it caused her. There wasn't any way that she could break it, unless she used a chair or something from the room, but she knew that that'd cause to much noise. Someone would hear and she wouldn't have enough time to escape anyway.

As all her hopes faded from her, Tacie very slowly climbed down from the window ledge, before letting herself slip down the remainder of the wall so that she was sitting on the ground, her knees pulled up to her chest. She could feel the tears coming, all the fear, all the despair, the frustration finally overflowing. She wiped furiously at her eyes with her wrist but still more liquid came and finally she gave in to it, resting her forehead on her knees as she sobbed it all out.

Somewhere in her mind, Tacie knew that at some point during her stay here she was probably going to get hurt, due to Gabriel's actions or her own. She had that fire inside her, a personality that at some point would defy her kidnapper and annoy the hell out of him. Then he'd go for her, beat her up or something. And it really did scare her to death. She'd never been hurt that seriously, maybe just a sprained wrist when she was younger. She didn't know what it'd be like to be close to death and quite frankly, she didn't want to find out.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 am

Annabelle's search through the attic proved fruitful. Smiling, she carried down with her an antique white dress with black sash. The style of the dress made her think Grecian princess...almost. The sleeves were short, almost reaching the elbow, but not quite. The sash was a wide thing, coming from about mid-waist on the dress, rising to near the neck, it tied on the side and one end of the black fabric went all the way to the ground.

This was one of Annabelle's favourite dresses. She'd actually worn it for her coming out in the vampire court in 1912, but that was a long time ago, it had been fashionable back then, now it was just an old, sad antique. The white was turned almost yellow from age and the smoke it had endured during those early years of the twentieth century. The black was still black, perhaps because it was an evening dress and Annabelle had never had it out of the chest during daylit hours.

She went back to her room and found a strand of pearls and earrings to match that would be beautifully worn with the dress. She didn't know if Tacie had her ears pierced or not, but she thought it would be best to bring the earrings just in case. She also collected a small bagful of pins, she had and idea that to pull up the girl's hair in a coif that was befitting the dress, the more pins the better, besides, it wasn't like she had to put every last pin in Tacie's hair.

There was still time before she thought she would need to go help Tacie into her dress, so she found herself a lovely cream '20s style dress with a pink shawl to go over the sleevelessness of the thing. She pulled up her hair and arranged it so that it looked like a bob without being one, then slipped on some sturdy, but delicate-looking shoes. She dusted herself with makeup, then picked up the dress, pearls and hairpins for Tacie and made her way to the girl's room.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 pm

As Tacie shed her last tears, she gulped softly a couple of times as she tried to regain her composure. There really was no use in crying about this, she'd either have to accept it or try and do something about it. She knew that the second option really was not an option at all, however, as a human there always had to be slight hope in the situation. Ruling out any possibility of escape just wasn't going to happen, it couldn't happen.

After wiping her eyes with the cuff of her sleeve, Tacie slowly pulled herself from the floor, using the solid walls as support. She was a little shaken and cold, but figured Annabelle would be back soon and the last thing that she wanted was for her to see her in this state.

Slowly, the twenty year old moved over to a dressing table just over to the other side of the room and peered into the mirror. Her cheeks were blotchy, her pale skin looking a little sickly. Hell, she looked nearly as pale as Gabriel and it was definately more than a little unnerving.

Once she'd ran a hand through her hair a couple of times to try and give it a bit more life, Tacie moved away again and did a quick once around the room, admiring the few paintings that hung on the walls and the old age decor that gave it it's personality. Mr De Lombre had a gorgeous place, she'd give him that much. The guy obviously had taste... had he not been pretending to be a darn vampire. As these crazy thoughts past through her mind once more, Tacie smiled very faintly and placed herself on the edge of the bed again, awaiting Annabelle's return.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 am

Annabelle entered Tacie's room, the dress, heavy with undergarments, in her arms. The bag of hairpins and the pearl necklace were in her free hand. She held the dress up for Tacie to see.

"It isn't the best dress, I know, not the newest or the most fashionable, but I don't think we're exactly the same size and this dress will hide the size differences best," she said. She loved the dress, but it was old and she didn't expect Tacie to love it. "I also brought some things for your hair and a necklace, those real pearls, so have a care, please. "

((I'm sorry it's so short.))

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 am

Tacie's eyes widened, in an expression between horror and suprise as Annabelle came back into the room, a dress cradled in her arms. It wasn't that she didn't like the dress - it really was beautiful, but she'd never, ever worn anything like that before in her life and she wasn't sure that she wanted to. They were in the 21st century for christ's sake! Swallowing softly, she got off the bed and took it from Annabelle, holding it up against herself.

"It is very pretty," she said softly, a slight musty smell hitting her as she brought it closer. "It looks so old.. antique, almost. Seriously, how long have you had it?" She smiled a little, trying to hide her discomfort. Why did Gabriel want her to wear something like this for dinner? People from a hundred years ago wore stuff like this.. The only time Tacie had ever worn a fancy dress was for prom and even then it hadn't been all that glamorous.

"I will, I'll be gentle," she reassured her and lay the dress out on the bed before she began to undress. God help her with getting into it; she'd never put on this kind of attire before.

[[No worries :)]]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:32 pm

((I'm sorry for not being on. My schedule became EXTREMELY busy...unexpectedly so.))

"It isn't that old, really," Annabelle said, blushing a little, "Gabriel got it for my coming out...When I was...heh, I don't even remember now...I must have been sixteen, I suppose...It is styled after the late Edwardian period evening dresses, which were actually styled after the late Georgian or early Regency styles...Which in turn were styled after Grecian clothes. Hee...um...Fashion is one of my hobbies. If you don't like the dress...I could perhaps find you something different, but I think that one will gain you the most points in Gabriel's book..."

She ran her tongue over her teeth quickly.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

[[That's okay.. Mine's really bad currently too.]]

Tacie just nodded silently, the faintest of smiles touching her lips when she listened to Annabelle begin to babble a little about fashion. "I can tell," she teased lightly, examining the dress again with her pale green eyes.
"Oh no.. No it's fine. I really do like it, it's beautiful," The twenty year old managed before she began to slip out of her own clothes.
She would have asked Annabelle to leave usually but she figured she'd need help with buttoning up the beautiful gown she was about to put on.

With her back to the female, Tacie gently eased the dress over her slender figure before examing herself quickly. She had never, ever worn anything like this before and she had no idea how it would look on her.. Or how to do it up. "Annabelle?" She asked, turning to face her. "How d'you fasten this thing?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm

"Oh," Annabelle said, a slight bit of amusement in her voice, she knew she should have instructed Tacie on that, but at the same time, she could barely imagine someone not being able to do something as simple as that, "Here, I'll help you. It is rather difficult if you don't have someone to help you." She smiled brightly and began to fasten up the back of the gown for the human girl.

"It does look lovely on you, dear, but I'm not quite certain the empire waist...Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad on you at all, but I think something with a longer waist might complement your slim figure better, make you look longer...more balanced. Unfortunately, I don't think I have anything like that, you see, I was made to wear shapless bags like this." She pulled at the fabric of her twenties style evening dress, "Anyways..." she looked at a clock that had long since stopped, or rather she looked beyond it, like she was listening for something intently, "We are already running behind for supper. If we are late, Gabriel won't be pleased, and James will not be much better, he does the cooking around here and he becomes...peeved, when the food goes cold. Come. Let's do something simple with your hair."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Tacie managed a sheepish grin as Annabelle moved to do up the back of the gown, holding her long auburn curls out of the way as she did so.
Once that was finished though, the twenty year old turned back around, looking down at herself with a small frown on her face. She hated wearing fancy things, much preferring to stay in her jeans and a baggy t-shirt, you know, something comfortable. Anything shape hugging was usually a no go for her, just because she didn't like the feeling of it clinging to her skin. And this dress, although not to bad, was tighter than she was used to.

When Annabelle began to tell Tacie that the dress didn't compliment her shape, she couldn't help but let a small sigh escape her lips, as she thought that she might have to get out of this and into another. It was too much fuss.. Just for dinner. God help her if she spilt anything.
Holding back a giggle, the hysteria building at the back of her throat, Tacie moved towards a chair that was placed just in front of a vanity table. "Is Gabriel ever pleased?" She muttered, a dark look crossing her face. She couldn't be doing with spoilt people, they got her back up, big time.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:25 pm

"Gabriel is often pleased," Annabelle said, hearing what Tacie said and forgetting for a moment that her vampire hearing was infinitely better than a human's, "But he's not exactly led a happy life, and it's twisted him enough that for him being displeased can be the only means of showing that he isn't weak. I'm not condoning his actions, not at all, but it's something to think about." While she spoke, Annabelle deftly pulled up Tacie's hair into a loose coif and pinned it there. It wasn't a masterpiece, but for something so quickly done it was amazing.

"Come on then," she said, briskly, a faraway look passing over her features momentarily, "Dinner's on, and we'd best be getting ourselves downstairs. I'll show you the way if you can't remember where the dining room is."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Tacie listened to Annabelle, despite herself, a little bit of understanding showing in her eyes. It was something to think about.. If the man hadn't led a happy life, obviously he was resorting to kidnap because of it. Which was sad.. and such a shame. Letting a small sigh escape her lips (she really didn't understand why she was trying to condone Gabriel's actions), Tacie thanked Annabelle for tying her hair up, only catching a glimpse of herself as she stood up.
Letting a small "Oh" dance across her lips, the auburn haired girl looked wide eyed into the mirror. Really, it was amazing how putting her hair up and dressing her in a nice dress could make Tacie look so.. beautiful.

Feeling a hint of colour touch her cheeks, Tacie moved slowly towards the doorway, feeling a little uncomfortable in her outfit. "Thank you.. I don't think I can remember," she said shakily, just wishing that this whole ordeal could be over with soon. She was missing her home, her cat.. her books. And she was tired. She still didn't really understand what this Gabriel wanted with her, but she hoped he'd be done with it before the week was out.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!