Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island: The Day Of The Dead [IC]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Island: The Day Of The Dead [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 pm

The Island

Day Of The Dead

There exists an island, far from anywhere in the middle of an ocean. It bears but one town, and is covered in forest land, farms and fields with one big beach at the westerly side. The single town it bears has a small population. Everyone knows everyone, and no one knows no one.

In the middle of the town sits a small Cafe, a bar, a few idle stores and the rest is just homes of Farmhill and though the island Farmhill resides on is completely isolated from the outside world, stories of it do spread among sailors and travelers usually about it's yearly event known simply as 'The Day Of The Dead'.
Yes, every year the good people of Farmhill lock their doors and stay inside for at exactly 7:04pm something both amazing and terrible happens.

The dead rise.

They burrow out of their resting places and walk mindlessly until the next morning, when the sun first touches the land when they will dig again to sleep once more in the earth for a year.
Normally, the corpses that walk or crawl do not break into homes, or through the fences that protect animals on the hills in the fields. But every once in a while a stray cat or dog stumbles into their way. It never ends well. The bodies of pets are always strewn across the streets from an orgy of tearing teeth and ripping fingers.

Today, it is the day of the dead.
The people are already preparing themselves for the long, sleepless night ahead of them. Some are piling up sandbags at their doors, and others making sure their hunting rifles are fully loaded.
The time is 12pm, and as usual at this time, people are getting their lunch in the local Cafe.

Graham sat at a small table, reading the local newspaper, with a plate of bacon and eggs sitting in front of him along with a cup of strong, bitter coffee. Today the headline read what it was expected to read:
'TEN TIPS FOR SURVIVING THE NIGHT'
It was kept with a good story about how to keep your home well defended, your kids safe and yourself alive. Just like the fliers that were plastered on the town, made by the same people of course. People didn't really listen to it, but if it made others feel safer then so be it.
The day was a good one, breakfast had been busy and now lunch too. Graham was a little scared he might actually have to help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Island: The Day Of The Dead [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Amy's blond ponytail bounced atop her head as she laughed cheerfully, clearly something the cook had told her was immensely funny. She had been working hard since early morning, and still had that energetic smile pasted onto her lips. Today was the same day her brother and grandparents died, exactly five years ago. And although the memory hasn't faded, she had simply accepted a life without them. Entree plates were handed to her from the kitchen, and she carried the two large plates towards a table nearby where her Boss sat. She wore long black pants, black sneakers, a t-shirt with the cafe's logo on her left breast and a green headband to keep loose locks from her face. The shirt was tucked into her pants neatly, and a waitress purse along her hips, pads, pens and tips sticking out in a haphazard manner.

"Anything else I can getcha?" She questioned, voice delightfully cheerful. Lunch time would be busy today, thankfully, she wasn't working alone. There were other gals dressed the same as her. Amy nodded as the couple shook their heads and thanked her, "If you need anything else, just flag me down. Enjoy," And with that, she disappeared from their table and ended up flopping down in front of Graham.

"Does it say about anything other than tonight?" She grinned playfully at him, indicating the newspaper he was reading. For as long as Amy began liking boys, this was her favorite place to be. Either coming with her parents, with her girlfriends, or alone, "Mister" Westham had always been her crush. But Amy was almost fourteen years younger than him, that never stopped her from teasing him, and now that she was older, and had acquired womanly girl parts, she felt more and more confident that she was making an impact on him-- or was it her wishful imagination?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Lilly was at the pet shop things where slow today. She was studying flipping threw pages. She then stopped and stood up she had to take care of the animals first they where already starting to make noise. She went and started to clean all the cages and putting fresh water and food in there blows and etc. She got done after a few hours. After that she washed her hands and went back to studying and writing some notes down. She had the newspaper on the side. She was going to read it later when she's done working but she felt like that'll never happen even though she was almost done.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Graham sighed heavily and folded the paper, laying it on the table, before taking a big gulp of the still hot coffee and saying:
"Well, they're not saying much else. Mrs. Treacher who lives on the other side of the island is pregnant."

Graham sat looking into his employees eyes before quickly shaking his head and eating some crunchy bacon. Delicious as always. He needed to make rounds to the farm again for more bacon, but he could do that later. He drank some coffee and began reading the newspaper again with an odd little smile.
Last edited by GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Alexis quietly weave through the people who had littered the streets, her fathers journal flipped open as she read. Rarely glancing up from the indigo inked words, though every time she did she would either see a smiling face or someone carrying a mountain load of sand bags or boards. It looked as if everyone was preparing for 'Day of the Dead.' The schools were even closed for the ocashion. She stepped aside as someone haphazardly ran by her. She lightly pulled back the crimson material of, her off the shoulder sweater, so she could further read the words hidden by it.

June 16, 1983
It's a chilly day as it always seems to be on the day before, The day of the dead. Little Jack is staying with a friend for the next two days, so thankfully Abigail and I finally have some time to ourselves. Though I can't help but worry a little,. David and Emma have never been to good at keeping an eye on their son and ours, but I really have no reason to worry do I? I'm sure they'll be more careful considering what tomorrow is.

That's all he wrote... Alexis though snapping the brown leather note book shut. I've been here for three weeks and I hardly know any more then I started with. she thought, slightly agitated. She wasn't expecting much, that was for sure, but she had hope to learn something by now, anything much more signification then. 'Oh! She was such a sweet girl!' or 'Neil? He was the best foot ball player the school ever had.' and such other praises. She knew their had to be something she was missing. From what she has heard, they were good, likeable people, the complete foil of the people she knew. As she continued to dwell, her stomach gave a slight grumble, as to remind her as of why she had left the comfort of the small little house she was currently renting. No reason to obsess on a empty stomach. thought. letting a small smile slide on her pink lips as she as opened the door to the cafe trying to keep her bright blue eyes as indifferent as they would let her.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

"Mrs. Treacher is pregnant? The last time I saw her, I thought she was just fat,"

Amy let out a giggle, her arms folded onto the table and she leaned in with interest, gaze drifting over the words on the newspaper. She was perhaps the only waitress who paid attention to the quiet and reserved Graham. Though soon, her gaze rose up as the door rang with another costumer, a pretty woman with dark, dark hair. Amy watched the woman until she found a seat at Amy's section.

"Anyway, back to work with me," She winked, bouncing from her seat and finding herself striding to greet the woman, all the while fixing her headband.

"Hello, I'm Amy, and I'll be your server for today. Should we start off with a drink?" The blond girl beamed down at her, eyeing the journal the woman was holding. Her slender hands had already produced a pad and a pen to write with, and she stood there, back perfectly straight and smile perfectly genuine. The girl liked her job, it allowed her to spend time away from her parents, who were a depressing couple after her mother had lost her parents and their son, her little brother. It was also summer, what better way to earn money for your own use than a waitressing job. Her friends also were able to visit her often, making a scene every-time they walked in. The elderly, even enjoyed Amy's company, she knew how to draw them into conversations that old people usually talked about.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Lilly rolled her eye when she seen the paper. She was getting hungry and deiced to go to the café that was like three blocks away from the pet shop. Today was slow days anyway so she could close down all the animals were fine and would be safe. So she checked on them one more time and locked down the shop worry a bit. Then she look threw her bag got a lighter and orange and black candle out. So she put each candle at both sides of the door and lite them. She felt fine now and was relaxed smiling.

She looked around then walked towards the café. She could smell the sweet coffee and treats that where already there. So she went up to the shop quickly. She looked around and ordered a coffee then sat down and took a sip of her coffee then nibbled on her bangle. She read the rest of the newspaper bored and trying to relax and not think about anything.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Graham laughed at Amy's remark about Mrs. Treacher's pregnancy as he turned the page.

He noticed another young woman walk in and Amy almost jumping to her feet. Always happy to help people. She was a good employee and Graham was glad he hired her. Of course, Graham was well known for handing out jobs left, right and center. He always gave away summer and christmas jobs like it was going out of fashion.
He stood and finished his coffee before turning to Amy, "Listen, I'll be going up over to the fields and into the forests to check some things with my cabin." He looked at his watch and back up to her eyes, "remember, you've got six hours. " He smiled politely then left the shop quickly.

A small, black bicycle sat against the wall of the cafe. It was Graham's. He hopped onto it and sped off along the road, past people who waved and nodded to him as he did so. Yes, everyone knew everyone around there.
It wasn't long before the path turned to stone, and to dirt, and eventually to a barely recognisable line in the grass. He was in the forest, speeding past trees and bushes quickly. Most of this journey was downhill, and he knew it would be tiring on the way back but he had to check a couple of things.

He reached a large cabin in a clearing, next to a small pond. Graham sat his bike against it's wooden wall and stepped in. He always left the door unlocked, he knew no one would steal from it, not even the kids that sometimes wander this far into the trees. Inside was just as one would think. Rustic. It's walls were carved into bookcases and shelves there were littered with little decorations and old books. A fireplace sat in the wall, serperating two bookcases, filled with black wood and ash. To the left, in the far corner, sat a small bad with neat, white sheets, looking very tidy. Yes, just as he left the cabin.

It was his home away from home, the cabin, but he would sometimes rent it out to people who wanted somewhere different to stay, or just needed some peace and quiet. But tonight no one would stay here, no one. He happily sighed before leaving and closing the door gently. Graham then produced a large key and slid it into the brass lock, turned it, and locked the door. Back on his bike, he got before heading off through the trees once more.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Alexis had been stairing at the worn leather, almost as if it would answer her, but she was shocked into foces by a womans voice, causeing, the seemingly calm, and confednt woman, to jump slightly. "Oh, um sorry about that..." she said a sheepish smile replaceing the empty, doll like one. She placed the journl, on the cool table, before she spoke agian, trying to keep her eyes set in a smileing way as to keep her real meekness that her warming blue eyes always seem to tell, to herself. "I think a cup of coffe will be great right now." she said haveing glanced when the older man left, the chim of the door had grabed her oddly spacey atition, but the brought it back to the semingly sweet young woman, Amy, she beleaved, was what she had said.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Although it wasn't very nice today, Aaylin had still went down to the beach to lifeguard, because she was getting payed to do so. There were no patrons there, and so with the other staff, Aaylin had closed the beach down and taken the rest of the day off.

She pushed open the door to the cafe, and quietly took a seat near a window. Running her fingers through her blonde hair, she read through the menu before deciding she would just get a cup of hot chocolate. Closing the menu, she peered out of the large window next to her.

The streets seemed so empty. There were no laughing children, or chatting adults; only people piling sandbags infront of their homes and boarding up the windows. Today was the day of the dead, and Aaylin knew that she needed to get home quickly after her drink. Her parents would be closing down their bookstore soon, and Aaylin needed to get inside before they boarded up the doors, or else she was screwed.

Her blue eyes glanced upwards anxiously, as she scanned the place for a waitress or waiter.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Amy had momentarily turned her attention away from her costumer when Graham stood from his seat and mentioned him heading out to the cabin.

"Alright," Amy simply nodded, then laughed at his next words, "Don't worry, I know, I know. I'll close the cafe up before six, if it pleases you," The young woman never seem to stop teasing the poor guy, and being his best waitress, she didn't have to be worried about being fired. Soon, her attention returned towards the dark haired woman. "It's alright, cup of coffee? Did you want sugar and cream in it or should I give it to you on the side?" Amy would wait until the woman spoke her order, and then reluctantly ask, "Are you new here? I mean, not to be nosy or anything, but you seem pretty lost," The blond shrugs, her hands dropping down for a brief moment.

When another woman arrived at the cafe, Amy quickly raised her hand towards her, "I'll be right with you." The other waitresses were leaving to prepare their homes, Amy was the closer it seemed.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

"Both will be fine and a slice of cake would be good too." Alexis said glancing at the nervous looking blond. Though she very well couldn't blame her. It seems that many were unnerved today. The bad part is Alexis wasn't really unnerved by this legend, more intrigued actually. The supernatural had always interested her. If she remembered correctly, the first book she ever read was 101 Haunts. "Lost?...Heh, I guess so. I've only been here for about three weeks I was just trying to find out more about a family that once lived here and well...I've really had no luck on that delightful task." She said sarcasm evident towards the end, as her eyes wander back to the leather bound pages of her fathers journal.

"Neil and Abigail Fay. Model citizens and lovely people. Quite opposite of the sadistic and psychotic people they turned into..." She said absently, but she soon snapped herself back into focus. "I'm sorry...I'm sure your not interested in that." She said smiling slightly. Alexis knew she shouldn't have stayed up as late as she did last night. She was reading and rereading the obsessively neat hand writing that was her fathers. She knew it was unhealthy to obsess as she has, what was she really looking for? What did it matter what caused them to be the people she knew? They were dead, it's not like they could make amends for anything. Was she just trying to find a way to avoid blaming herself? To not see the possibility that her existence was the cause of their crulety?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Lilly got done with her bagel and coffee. She wiped her mouth with a napkin threw her trash away and left a five-dollar tip. Then she stood up and stretched slowly. She was tried and just wanted to sleep. She walked outside and shivered. She didn’t like this day it always gave her a bad feeling and this year it seem even worst. She looked around and began to wake home. Halfway there she seemed to get more and more tried. She went and sat against a tree leaning her head against the tree. Someone would wake her up before 7:04 today or she wake up before the time. She closed her eyes and ended up falling asleep quickly. She was asleep breathing slowly and she was going into a deep sleep not even knowing it.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Amy nodded, her blond ponytail bouncing with the movement. "Alright, Cake it is," She scribbled it down on the pad, then stuffed it in her hip baggy. She'd get to the other costumer soon enough, now she was more intrigued at what the woman said. "Neil Fay? I remember my daddy talking about a fella named Neil Fay. He didn't say anything more, but every time he spoke of the man, he was red-faced," Amy admits, then taps with one finger onto the table, all the while looking at the clock. Time was flying. "Lemme ring up the order," She raised one finger, then strided towards Aaylin's table to take her order as well.

"Hey, honey. What can I getcha today?" Amy smiled down at the woman, knowing her, as the whole town knew one another on some level at least. Amy let herself glance at the clock once more, with every minute passing, she was feeling rather nervous.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 pm

(I so didn't know the IC was up...)

Jeremy was ecstatic. After getting off the boat that brought him to the island and then the short carriage ride to Farmhill, he found that the town looked like something straight out of a horror movie. Fliers were strewn about the town about making sure that everyone is inside by seven o'clock. People were checking their windows, ensuring they were secure. A few houses had sandbags piled up in front of their front door. In Jeremy's mind, this was either one of the most elaborate tourist traps he'd come across during his travels for the past year, or these people were out of their mind. Finding a newspaper stand, Jeremy saw the front page's headline: Ten Tips For Surviving The Night. Jeremy couldn't take it anymore. Right then and there he started laughing. A heavy, boisterous laugh. He dropped fifty cents into the machine and retrieved his newspaper. There was no way he wasn't getting some sort of souvenir.

Turning around, Jeremy laid his eyes on a cafe. Jeremy decided he could do for a little coffee, there hadn't been much to eat or drink on the boat to the island. He quickly crossed the street and went inside. Once inside, he laid eyes on a rather attractive blond waitress. "Hm, even in the middle of nowhere where zombies come out every year, there's still good looking women." Jeremy thought to himself. He quickly took a seat at a small table and opened the newspaper, turning to the top story.

"Step number one, account for your entire family and household pets." Jeremy read aloud, chuckling as he read each line, still convinced that there was no such thing as zombies and there wasn't a remote island where the dead got up once a year and wandered the streets.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:37 pm

"Hey Amy," Aaylin said with a smile once she noticed that Amy was waitressing today. She kind of knew the girl, because she was constantly in the cafe, but Aaylin couldn't consider her a close friend, just because they never really hung out.

"I'll just have one cup of hot chocolate, thanks. I know that you've got a few tables to look out for, but could you sort of get it over here in the next five minutes? Sorry for being rude, but you know what today is, and I've got to get home before my parents close up." She brushed a strand of hair away from her face as she placed the menu back onto the table and glanced outside quickly, before looking back at Amy.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

"Hot chocolate, alright." Amy chirped, then mounted her fist onto her hip, grinning down at Aaylin. "No, I'll make you wait six minutes," She teased the woman, a smirk adoring her lips, then added, "No problem, you're not being rude. I mean, if I wasn't working today, I'd be staying home all day, just in case, you know." All the while she spoke this, She scribbled down the order before tucking the pad back in the pocket.

Costumers seemed to be piling in today, usual, but not to this extent. A glance was offered to the door, the bell having taken her attention off Aaylin for a brief moment.

"It'll be right up," She mentioned to Aaylin, before dashing off to the food line and getting Alexis her slice of cake and coffee. When she took care of that, she made Aaylin a steaming cup of Hot chocolate, and brought it to the woman. Though because she had a waiting costumer, she didn't linger near the tables of the two women, she made her way to the baffled looking man.

"Good Afternoon, My name is Amy and I'll be your server for today. What can I get for you?" Although the town was a depressing sight, with the poor weather and the fliers, Amy always looked the opposite. She stood there, in her simple work attire, but her posture was that of a girl who enjoyed being there. Her genuine smile was often the reason of other smiles who have taken the time to chat with her.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm

"You're from around here, right?" Jeremy started off rather bluntly. "Do zombies really walk around once a year here? Or is it just some ploy to get people like me to come eat at diners like this?"

It wasn't that he was trying to be rude or anything, anyone in his situation would have done the same. Ghost hunters who go into supposed haunted houses don't get to know the people that live there first, they tell the people that live there to get out of the way so they can find the ghosts. Jeremy was no ghost hunter, but he was looking for something that would have been filed under the horror section of his life.

Zombies walking the streets, and nobody had ever heard of this place other then a few random website chat rooms and a blog or two. That was how Jeremy came across it. The blog had been titled "I Survived The Zombie Night" and it told of someone's visit to the island and how on that night, the townspeople took him in so he could avoid being eaten by the dead. Upon doing a little more research, he discovered the island was real and that their claim to fame was their strange occurrences throughout the year.

This one needed to be debunked. Jeremy wouldn't be able to live with himself if he didn't get a chance to reveal the biggest hoax since that radio broadcast where everyone panicked and thought the world was ending.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Amy lowered the pad and pen when the order didn't come, instead a question about tonight. "I am, yes," She began, then listened to his continuing his questioning. "I wish if was all a ploy, sir, but it's true. Tonight at seven-oh-four, the dead rise from the earth. And if I were you, since I'm assuming you're not from here, I'd get my ass into a house an hour before seven. Although there hasn't been any local deaths in a few... years, some tourist fellas still get stuck out there." She spoke of this as if it was as normal as Easter tradition. And then she lifted her pad again, positioning her pen.

"Now, what can I get for you sir?" Her smile had faded, and the girl looked rather troubled as she finished explaining to him the occurrence of the Day of the Dead. She wasn't always fond of the non-believers since her close family members were victim to a terrible day as that, and she was a strong believer of it's danger, as were the other locals. It was already five o'clock, when she glanced at the clock above the kitchen, she had an hour to close up shop and make sure everyone went home, rather than stay around for the big hour. Where was Graham? He was supposed to call the diner before closing.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 am

Looking at Amy the waitress, Jeremy could tell from her face that he had upset her.

"Look, I'm terribly sorry. You must imagine how this sounds to me, though. To anyone who isn't from around here. Zombies? I didn't mean to offend. Really." Jeremy tried explaining, but he stopped. He felt like he was just digging himself a deeper hole then he was getting himself out of one. He looked down at the menu, but wasn't feeling very hungry anymore. Maybe it was because he upset Amy, maybe it was because all of a sudden, zombies existed and they did walk the earth. "Um, I'll just have a coffee please."

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!