Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island of The Wolf

The Island of The Wolf

a part of “The Island of The Wolf”, a fictional universe by 106.Whit(;.

Here, you do not have to hide what you are.. Here, we all understand what you're going through.. Here, might just be the place you die.. (OPEN! Character Roles that need to be filled..)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Island of The Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Island of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 pm

What are the limitations of the vampires? Such as the assortment from lore and legend, or more modern, like those of a psychic, to an extent, of course.

Also, when will our characters start appearing in the character page of the RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:08 pm

I would say they're more modern? xD
And the characters are up now..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:34 pm

@106.Whit(; So we're starting tomorrow probably? O: I'm slowly working on writing my first post, just so I don't lag behind everyone when it starts. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 pm

@Lose: Yes! :D

I want to apologize to everyone that it is taking so long to start this role play! :/ Me and Augusta have been busy, and have had only a little time a day to work on our characters. However! We're wrapping them up, should be done tomorrow or tonight, and by tomorrow evening.. Will be starting! [:

Just bare with us! ^^

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

It's all good. :) I know personally I'd wait as long as I'd have to lol, I'm excited to play this!

I'm not quite sure what the basis for the vampires will be while the werewolves are training, but I'll try to add something for all of us to go off of in my first post with Kathrine.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh! I have a question. Do the majority of roleplayers in this roleplay use first person or third? I myself am more used to first person at the time, but I'd be more than willing to use third here. I think I'd even like the change up of style. But I was wondering if either way was preferred?

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 pm

First person might be easier, but I find it better to read in third, unless its in a book. It becomes confusing to read and keep up if people switch from first to third, and vice versa.

I'd like to make the suggestion of keeping it one way, in case others become confused by third and first person posts as well.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:21 pm

I agree with you there. That's why I was going to go with the majority, since I'm flexible with either. x3

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 pm

o: That's a good question! I haven't written in first person in forever, that kind of sounds like fun haha. But I prefer third person most of the time so I'm good with either. :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 pm

I think third would be best so people wouldn't be confused. Ive never did first person before due to confusion I've had with it.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Third person is probably best, cause it can get confusing. But if you have to use first person, just make sure to include your character's name somewhere in there.. :D cause well, it would confuse me xDD

@LoseControl I LOVE your avatar..hehehe Jensen Ackle <3 ;D

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:25 pm

And Whit and I will hopefully be done with our characters today! :D Whit is busy at the moment, but she should be on soon.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Sweet. :D

@AugustaBlaze aha Thank you! I love Jensen Ackles 'var much. <3 xD Are you a Supernatural fan? :D

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Hell yeah I am! :D Dean and Sam Winchester..woo, I'd fight a demon any day for them fine men ;) hehehe

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Ah! You've got her started on Supernatural! O-O -hides- xDD Just kidding! :D
Sam! ^^ <3

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

HOLY SHIT, I think I'm gonna fit in here better than I thought. :D Don't forget Cas! ♥ Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory are my favorite shows ever. That 70's Show is a close runner up, though. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 pm

AAHHHH!!!! xDD
Shizz, man! The Big Bang! :D Sheldon!! xD And That 70s' Show! :3 I can't pick a favorite for that one.. They're all funny as Hell. xDD

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 pm

BAZINGA. 8D
Oh man.. Me neither. I do love Kelso, though. xD And Sheldon is just.. excellent. It takes a certain sitcom to pull me in, but BBT and That 70's Show rock. ;D
May I just say... You both have excellent taste in television shows. And men. *cough*Sam&Dean*cough* c:

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Hahaha, somebody tell me I'm not the only one here who has the theme song of The Big Bang Theory memorized. xD It's so catchy!!

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll try to behave ;) hehe, but no promises
Big Bang and That 70's Show and Supernatural! That is like..my life oh and The Office heheheeh! :D

And yes, I take pride in my excellent taste in men. I like them smexy <3 hahahaha

@BriBriBearx no, no you are not the only one! xDD I sing it all the time O-O I have no life xD

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!