Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Kurtains Club: The RVG OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Kurtains Club: The RVG OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mega Man on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:46 am

Welcome to Kurtains, the seediest, yet most important club in the city; owned by no other then Spyder himself.

This is also the OOC Thread for the players of the Red Velvet Gang. This is where they can post story and plot ideas, opinions, questions and (hopefully not though) complaints.

Below is a link to all the current players and the profiles. I still welcome new players though! So anyone wanting to play type up a quick profile and jump right in :)

Follow this link to check out the game: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-red-velvet-gang-mature-t3391.html

So anyway chill out here, have a drink or two and see what the dealers can supply you with...

Players as of Wednesday, 13th of December, 2007: (this is in the order you guys and gals put your profiles up)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mega Man
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Kurtains Club: The RVG OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:56 am

Hooray! Free drinks for all! Hahaha, so anyways, a few questions I wanna ask, which we can all discuss about the game...

First, I dunno if you (mega) confirmed it or not, but The City is located in Southern Cali, correct? Or would you want it to be somewhere else in the USA?

Second, What's the Red Velvet's primary enemies, atleast gang-wise? Obviously the police (if they're not bought by us hehe) are our enemies, but who else are we dealing with?

Third, Are we going to be out of Russia soon? I'd love to get things back to our home-turf :).

Fourth, On the same note of returning home, we should think of some problems that our gang will have to deal with while all of our higher-ups were playing in Russia :P. This'll give us all stuff to do, and keep things rolling.

Alright well I'm having a blast with this game so far, and I hope it keeps going strong :D
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mega Man on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:14 am

Actually, that's a really good point of interest.

Where does everyone want the city set.

So far I have been reccomended Southern California

anyone agree, disagree or have some of their own ideas.

Axle, give me a couple of days to work out enemies stuff....I've still gotta finish school and stuff...God it drags out

But generally authorites all over the world want the Red Velvet Gang....I'lll work out some opposing gangs though

Mega Man
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:35 pm

I'm biased, but I feel like New York is a much more international center for the RVG to call it their HQ. Or we could set it in Hollywood, that could make it rather glamorous. Or Miami. ;p Bigups to that cuban connection.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkFire on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Doesn't matter to me, all though preferably some place warmer, and with an active night-life. Those are basically my only requests.

DarkFire
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 pm

Yeah, I'd personally vote for Hollywood, or nearby Hollywood; fairly international, full of celebrities and shady folks, bitchin night life, it's CALI... Yeah I think that'd be a good setting, but that's just me :)

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyxz on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 pm

I don't care in what city we will be but i need three things warm weather, good flat and muscle car :D
Hey Megaman when we will meet our leader the Big Boss? :)

Wyxz
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkFire on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:26 am

Anyone else notice how megaman has been absent for quite some time? Just wanted to throw that out there.

DarkFire
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:40 am

Agreed, but lots of people have final assignments and exams to do/have, so I imagine he'll be back real soon.

It's almost Christmas! ^_______^

Signed,
Aeleon.

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spektre on Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm new to this. I just Barged in on your RP and I was told to go to the OOC thread.
If the enemy is in range, so are you.

Spektre
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!