Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Elenia (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Legend of Elenia (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RagnarokAngel on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:55 pm

"I think we should, but it's all up to Leader here." she replied, looking up at Xavier, her tail blowing in the breeze that just passed. She looked in the direction that the their girl ran and sighed, hoping she was okay. She could understand the girls language, and speak it a bit, but she was told to stay put, which she did. Looking back up at Xavier, she waited for him to tell her what she should do.
ImageImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RagnarokAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Xavier turned to see the man that yelled out and once he looked back at the Seshran, she was already running for it. "Hey, wait!" He yelled at her as he then looked at the man again to hear that he came for the crew job and says, "Then follow me, we got our first little job!" He looks back at Alianie and signals her to follow. If she was hurt, they might need her to help with the injuries. As they went after her, he tells the guy, "She was being assulted by those armored idiots. I'm guessing she doesn't have a translator since she wasn't understanding what I was saying from the looks of it.

As they tried to follow her trail, they lost it within an alleyway. "Dang it....lost her..." It was then he heard someone talk in another language and looked around to see the source. He spotted a man in armor through a window and called out to him as he stepped closer. "Hey you, seen a Seshran around..." He stopped himself as he saw her inside once he was close enough and then looked at the man again. "You guys never quit do you." He quickly jumped through the window and took out his katana from the case on his back, placing it infront of him as he stood inbetween the man and the Seshran. "What is with you soilders going after the women? Are you that desperate?"
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 pm

David followed the man to the alley way. He quickly looked at the Nekaori, and saw that she wasn't armed.

"You be careful," he said looking for a way to cut off the soldier's escape from the basement. The soldier's heavy armour should prevent him from climbing back out that window. And that guy with the swords seemed more than capable of looking after himself.

David kicked a door into the building, it's rusty hinges and rotted wood caved under the pressure and the door slid across the floor in several chunks.

David entered the building and quickly found the entrance to the basement. He ran down to the bottom of the stairs and halted at the door to stop the soldier escaping.

"Game's up buddy! Your ass is surounded!" he shouted to the soldier.

ElChazev
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Zerialla glared at the back of the katana wielding man. Why was he protecting her, she had always gotten out of tough situations on her own. She slowly slid herself up the wall and said to the man, "Why do you protect me?" She didn't know if he understood her language but she certainly didn't understand his. She pulled some loose strands of hair from her face before drawing her dagger. With a flick of her wrist the dagger stuck into the cieling of the room. She then tapped the man on the shoulder asking him to move aside. She felt safer fighting with even odds than 3 against one like earlier.

She scowled at the black armored soldier and said if he wanted to fight, than he had to initiate it. She stood perfectly still as the man quickly made a move to strike her. She dodged to the side and heeled the back of his knee which made him cry out in pain as he fell to the floor. Quick as he fell he was back up and sending more punches her way. She dodged and blocked every single one and returned with her own quick attacks. The mans face was bloodied before even a minute had passed.

As they circled each other, waiting for the other to strike the soldier yelled out, "Die Seshran. in her language as he pulled out a pistol. She reacted before the pistol left its holster. She leaped over and bounced of the katana mans chest, was raised into the air, and kicked her still stuck dagger towards the soldier. It landed with a resounding thunk in the left side of his chest. He gasped and fell to the floor.

She hadn't bothered to see if the katana man had fallen with such a suprising rebound jump located on him but he was up now and that was all that mattered. She kissed the tips of the second and third fingers of her right hand and placed them on the left side of his chest before removing them. She than pointed at herself and said "I am Zerialla Jern." She hoped he understood the language, and if not, at least the name.

(I think me and ElChazev were typing our posts at the same time so if mine sounds weirdish its because I didn't know he posted.)
You have no power over me...

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RagnarokAngel on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Alianie looked at the girl, her eyes wide and ran over to her. "Are you okay?" she said softly in the girl's language, smiling a bit at her. Her tail had tightly curled around her leg and was just loose enough to not cut off her circulation. looking at the dead guy in armor, she sighed and turned back to Zerialla, smiling a bit. "That was cool." she said again in her language.

RagnarokAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Xavier was impresses by her fighting skills and managed to keep himself from falling by her rebound off of him. He then turns to Alianie and asks, "You can speak her language? Can you translate this then? My name is Xavier Kazer, are you alright? I was impressed by your skills and wondering if youd like a job." He then turns to the man that came along and asks him, "You wouldn't have some kind of translator with you?" One would be usefull if she would accept the job offer. She must be new around since she didn't have one with her.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 pm

"Sure buddy," said David taking a translator off his belt and tossing it to the man. "There's a more in the ship if you need them. You'll find out that I can provide more than a ship and fantastic piloting abilities"

David walked over to the group. "Hey everyone. I'm David Leeroy. I'm 5'12", have blue eyes, and enjoy long spacewalks on asteroid belts" David studied everyone carefully. Especially the Nekaori, he had never been this close to one before. He made a mental note to run a background check on them later.

ElChazev
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 am

1st Fleet Admiral Alexis Andrea slammed his fist down on the table. The damned pirates were getting more and more aggressive... He had to do something. The pirates had just robbed a very, very expensive military vessel. That was beyond the line. For years the pirates have been on the rise, raiding civilian vessels, but this last attack... This last attack had attacked a military frigate, taking millions' worth of precious deuterium. Now in orbit over Altiplano, Alexis decided it was time to take decisive action. He had been privy, upon promotion to Fleet Admiral, to knowledge of a secret weapon. The Project SOLDIER Alpha Battle-Suit. Hidden deep within the Alaskan wilderness, Alexis decided it was time to put the SOLDIER project to work.

Aboard the flagship of the 1st fleet, the MoonFire, the only Xaxzrimax class battlecruiser in operation, Alexis ordered the crew to prepare for hyper-space jump to Earth, to ready the SOLDIER project.

The Moonfire in space.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RagnarokAngel on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:22 am

Alianie nodded and looked back over at Xavier, she didnt really trust David, but it was not in her place to trust him or not. Loosening the grip that her tail had on her leg, she stood up and bergan to speak. "Hello. I am Alianie Koroma. I am a Nekaori that stands at around 5 foot 4 and I really don't know how to fight. I'm a healer and a medic, so if anyone gets hurt, just come to me." she said softly, since everyone else was giving a description of their selves.

RagnarokAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 am

Nissa looked at Jewel as she finished off her shot. "Allright," she nodded slowly. "I'm in." She didn't say it, but she liked Jewel too and thought they'd make a pretty good team. She looked over to the opposite side of the bar, eyeing the others. She looked back to Jewel again. "Um, I need to be somehwere, like now." She got up off her stool. "I'm supposed to be meeting some people, about a crew or something." The truth was, she wasn't actually sure what the meeting was about, but she'd decided to go along anyway and check it out. "You wanna come?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Zerialla takes the translator given her and inspects it for a few seconds before placing it around her neck. She had seen others with translators so she figured this is what she did. She clasped the ends together and than felt a tingle around her neck as the technology updated to her specifics.

As she was now done with donning the technology, she pulled her bushy tail in front of her and held it up to her chest. She answered both the people that asked her if she was okay with, "I am fine, thank you for being concerned." As for the second question, "Would you like a job," she took a few minutes to think about that. Being out of a job she realized she might be able to get some money out of this. "Would I get paid if I were to take this job?"

Zerialla didn't feel she needed to give a description of herself. She was quite visible in the room.

Nimh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

The dream passed, faltering in the darkness that it came from within his mind. The dream of his lost love passed, being replaced with another memory of his past. Thunderous booms from explosions all around. Raging fires from buildings that were crumbled into ruin illuminated the area lightly. Hidden deep in the shadows of a fallen building, armed with only a assault rifle; the man watches as enemy troops march towards the far away battle. In the ruins to his left, laid his team's designated sniper. The sniper, armed with a high-calibur rifle had his sights set on the leader that rode center of the brigade.

"Eagle has visual. Ready to take out target." the man's radio buzzed.

"Steady. We don't need our position given away." another's voice buzzed into the radio.

The man shifted his position from a crouch to a prone stance, which lowered the visual chance of seeing him. Rolling onto his back, the man raised up his fist to halt the advancement of soldiers behind them. Only when his eyes adjusted, he found an enemy soldier with his rifle aimed towards his face. Fear started to tremble down his spine, when suddenly a gunshot echoed in the vacinity. The body of the enemy soldier fell atop of him, a hole was visible just above the left eye. Pushing the body off of him, the man sat up to find six more walking towards him who suddenly froze.

"We got hostiles to the rear. Take them out Gunny!?!" a voice yelled in his radio.

Upon command, bullets started flying everywhere with the man taking out one. Rolling back to his feet, the man pushed himself forward and landed on the other side of the rumble he was upon. Pulse rounds flashed around as he landed on his bottom and ducked his head. As he looked in front of him, he realized the brigade they were following was storming their way towards him. Lifting himself to a knee, the man started firing bursts into the wall of enemy troops.

"Command, this is Romeo Unit. We need a airstrike on our position now!!!" another voice barked into the radio.

The memory then ended abruptly with a massive flash. Bits and pieces of the rest of the dream dotted through his mind. Pictures of bodies littering the ground, blood of the man's allies and the enemy mixing in the streets. The horrors of war, something no man or woman should see ever.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Xavier nodded his head as he replied to her, "Yup, there's no doubt about that. Let's just say that the job involves getting the paycheck." He laughs abit and then continues, "After all, that's what pirates do for a living. SO are you interested?" He waits for her reply as he notices some sounds from out the window. Some footsteps ran by as he then told everyone, "I think we should get out of here before more of those armored idiots inturpt us."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Zerialla crouched down beside the dead soldier and pulled her dagger out. She returned it to its sheath and looted the body. She found a few interspace coins which she added to her purse. She also found a credit card. Out of the corner out of her eye she noticed the pistol on the floor. She picked it up and took the soldiers holster which she tied to her belt. "Well, as long as I get paid, than I will take your job." She scratches her head for a second. "Wait, did you say you are a pirate?" She heard some footsteps coming from outside. "I think we should go. I don't want to get into anymore fights today."

Nimh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Xavier hear the footsteps getting louder and realized that escape without a fight is going to be hard. "Alright then..here's the plan." He faces the three of them and begins to explain. "I'll head out the window and draw these guys off. You three head for the hanger, that's where I was going to go meet with other people that would join up. Wait there for me to return and we'll get our job underway." He reaches over to the dead man's body and takes off a piece of the armor with the marking of his. He then and jumps outside. He goes around the side and saw just what he thought he heard. The armored men starting to head into the building they were in. Xavier let's out a whistle to get their attention and waves the marked armor at them. "Hey idiots, I think this belongs to a friend of yours!" The soilders all aim their guns at him and begin to fire away. Xavier dashes to the side, crossing the street as the shots fly past his head. He heads for a building, rushing up some crates nearby and managing to get into the roof as he then jumped from the crates and onto the border of the roof. "You call that markmenship?!" He jokes at them as he leads them away.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RagnarokAngel on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Alianie nodded and ran out the other door, heading towards the hangar. Her pretty large medal kit slipped out of her hands and fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Oh no.." she said softly and went back to pick it up, hoping that no one heard it. Nearing the hangar, she was cornered by two soldiers that grabbed her arms and smirked, frisking her harshly. "Where are you going?" they asked, knocking off her translator. "Please let me go.." she said in her own language, as their grips tightened on her wrists. "Huh? What's that? I cant understand you? I think we should just arrest her to fill up our quota." one of them said, starting to drag her back the way she came.

RagnarokAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 pm

David followed through with Xavier's plan until he reached the street the hangar was on and noticed that Alianie was missing. After backtracking for a bit he found a translator on the ground. He rounded a market stall and saw her being dragged away.

"Well, crap. It's a planet of godamned perverts." He said fliping up the sights of his pistol. David took careful aim and fired, hitting one of the men in the back. The soldier colapsed onto the ground. "Seriously, everyone on this garbage pile must be ultra-undersexed or something"

The other man took a shot to the sholder and started flailing about. "Cat-ears! Get back here!"

A shot rebounded off a nearby stall, three of the armoured goons were firing from a building. David took cover behind a pile of crates that smelled like old fish.

"Get on the ship! Hangar 3. I'll meet you there!" David returned fire, trying to supress the men from exiting the building.

ElChazev
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RagnarokAngel on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Ali nodded and started to run, hoping that he didnt get hurt. She sat her med kit on the ground and hid behind it, a bit scared and worried at the same time. "Please be alright Mr.David" she called out in her own language, since she didn't stop to pick up her translator. She picked up a few needles from her pocket and threw them at one of the guards that was chasing her's eyes, causing him to fall over in pain. She quickly hit him with the medical kit and hid behind the bench that she sat by earlier.

RagnarokAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Zerialla had followed the group but had fell behind a ways. She was being cautious and ended up losing them. She started fretting and desided to get a better view of the city so she could find her way. She jumped onto the side of a tall building and started climbing using whatever she could as a handhold. Pipes, ledges and windowpanes were mostly what she ended up grabbing. She quickly scaled the side and started moving across the roof. From her point on the roof she could see a lot more scenery and saw a gunfight over a ways. One of the men she had been with was behind a crate she could see.

Doing a running jump, Zerialla lept to an opposing building and ran over it to get to the gun fight. As she made it to a building above it, she leaned against an edge to look down. From what she could see, there were a few soldiers in a building shooting through the doorway and windows. She drew her dagger and carefully judged her shot. As the dagger left her grip to strike one of the soldiers, she jumped from the top of the building and while she fell from through the air, she pulled the pistol from its holster. She landed with a roll and came up with the pistol aimed at one of the soldiers in a window. Her dagger had struck another somewhere. She fired but the bulled hit the window pane instead of her intended target. Before she could role to the side, a bullet grazed her side. She cried out in pain and jumped to the side to join her fellow group members behind a bunch of crates. She placed her hand on her wound and could feel the blood running down her arm.

Nimh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kittenna on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Sighing in frustration she kicks a small pebble on the cobblestone street. Her hair flares around her face as she moves her stride slow and measured. Black lace up boots hug her up until her knees. Strapped to her left leg is a small black pouch. Her black dress hugs her tightly as if to hug her like a glove. Small straps hold it together at the top. Her dark hair cascades forward as she looks down to study how scuffed her boots had become. She'd been walking for more than four hours looking for a job and nothing! Biting her lip she looks up and shifts the weight of her black backpack to her right shoulder.
"There's no work, no food, no home, no place to do Anything! Why did i have to come here...." her voice becomes quieter with each word she speaks letting some of her pain bleed through her words.
"Just a job! Is that to much to ask?" she yells up at the heavens not sure if anyone would listen to her but needing to do it just to make her feel better.

Kittenna
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!