Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords

a part of “The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords”, a fictional universe by Phantom Pain.

A fantasy roleplay about a group of young adults who must band together and find their brethren in order to save the world from a sinister darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Pain on Fri May 17, 2013 5:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phantom Pain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Legend of Soria: The Sacred Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Fri May 17, 2013 6:24 pm

I'd like to reserve a sword wielder spot please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Fri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm

may i reserve a sword wielder? please :)
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri May 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Never mind I didn't see Dylan's post.

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Ah is there not another swords wielder available? Thats the only role I was interested in :(
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Fri May 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Can I reserve the Interfector? I kind of wanted a sword-wielder...but...I liked the Interfector equally as much. If yes, nice...if not, whatever.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Fri May 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey, can I create an Ovu? If so, I have some questions that I'll PM you. Seems like a cool RP.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Pain on Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 pm

All roles have been reserved. Also, to anyone who wanted a sword-wielder but couldn't get one, fret not! Many more will be added as the story progresses, thirteen in total, though they may not be available until we begin part two of the story.

Phantom Pain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Phantom Pain wrote:All roles have been reserved. Also, to anyone who wanted a sword-wielder but couldn't get one, fret not! Many more will be added as the story progresses, thirteen in total, though they may not be available until we begin part two of the story.

Then would you be willing to PM when a sword-wielder position opens up?

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Fri May 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Alright, my character is pretty much done! Will probably add some small stuff/edits over time but, I hope you like her.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Pain on Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 am

@Eli: Definitely, I'll be sure to let people know as soon as more spots open up.

@Keen: Absolutely, your character is awesome!

@Dylan: Your character is great as well, but I will have to pm you tomorrow about some editing I might have to get you to do, due to some conflicting plot details.

@Light: I'll for sure send you a pm back tomorrow, it's getting late and I'm gonna hit the sack.

Phantom Pain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Where's everybody at? Looking forward to this one so I'd really like to see it get off the ground.

Keen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Pain on Mon May 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Sorry, I was planning on starting this weekend, but since we had a long weekend here due to Victoria's day, I've been really busy. Provided I can talk to Dylan tomorrow about some major edits to their character, I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to begin soon.

Phantom Pain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Tue May 28, 2013 5:28 pm

i edited some of it

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!