Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Leighroi Ballet - Sign Up

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: The Leighroi Ballet - Sign Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby polaracebear on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 pm

ya, i love them. i want to get a pointe one. So pretty. ^_^
there once was a duck. who wanted to be human. because he wanted thumbs
whenever he requested it though, he was told it was a silly reason
so........he ate them all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

polaracebear
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eregthejester on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean... so very tempting. I already got a bunch on my computer...... XD XD XD
Psalm 37 ~~ Delight in Him ~ Delight Him ~~ Psalm 51

If they won't write the kind of books we want to read, we shall have to write them ourselves; but it is very laborious.
~C.S. Lewis to J.R.R. Tolkien
King Raehart is Dead. (IC Still Accepting)
The Leighroi Ballet - IC Still Accepting

The Sons of Israel/The Israelites OT RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eregthejester
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby polaracebear on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 pm

i found one! muahaha
its so pretty. ^_^

polaracebear
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eregthejester on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh, haha, congrats! lol. ....oh, I've seen that one before. Yeah, nice! ^_^ Now I gotta go find one... lol....

EDIT: I got one! I may change it though... anyway, if anyone comes to see this thread, please post again because I am in the process of making the IC thread and it's better if I can make a new post when I come back. Tks!

EDIT EDIT: ALRIGHT! HERE IT IS! The Leighroi Ballet - IC Still Accepting THREAD. Just introduce yourself as everyone loads into the warm-up session. You can be one of the ones who was there early, one who was there late, or one who was in a car crash for all I care (if you really want to do that), it doesn't matter. Just get in and have fun!

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Hey, here's a video clip from the dvd of the Company, the film I was mentioning about life in a ballet company. Anyway, it shows an exercising session in the studio, or at least that's what I think it is. But it should be helpful, I imagine.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I won't be able to participate on this forum any longer so you'll have to carry on without me. You can choose to still accept RPers or close sign-up, it's up to you.

eregthejester
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!