Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Life (OOC & character signup)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Life (OOC & character signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 am

I apologize if the lack of spell checking and grammar usage are present in this intro but its just the intro to me and I didn't feel like being perfect.

Background
Okay So I've been RPing for a while now and no matter what the scenario people seem to enjoy just the interaction between each other for some they like it even better than the fighting. So I decided to start a RP about just simply about day to day life as from the perspective of supernaturals and humans.

Setting
Okay so this takes place in a fictional city called New Fate and it is Friday February 1 2020 at 12:00 P.M.. You can compare New Fate to NYC especially since New Fate is in New York. I Changed the year so that maybe we could make up our own Current events and new technology (don't go as far as flying cars though).

Rules
There aren't any real rules except you know just keep in mind story and that should guide you but here are what I guess you can call rules:
1.If you have a job you don't have to write about unless you want
2.If you enter a place do your best to describe it you can be blunt if you want like by saying simply: We walked into the club it resembled your average bar with a dance floor in the middle or you can get detailed and you all five senses but sometimes I may even feel lazy and want to be blunt so don't feel ashamed if you want to take the easy way out.

Character
Here is the character skeleton * means optional
Name:
*Nickname:
Appearance:pics are a must if you have one put it at the top because i hate when there is writing and then out of nowhere there is a pic and the some more typing unless the pic is small
Gender: male or female (you wouldn't think I would have to say but you never know)
*Orientation: I don't judge so you do you
Race: any race is welcome
Social Class: low/middle/high
Relationship status: single/in a relationship/married/engaged/
Abilities:
*Personality:
*Bio:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is my Character
Name: Geno M. Biggs
Nickname: Micky
Appearance: pic above
Orientation: straight
Race: Psychic
Social Class: high class
Relationship status: single
Abilities: telekinesis,psychokinesis,telepathy
Personality:funny, outgoing, trickster, charmer, intimidating, arrogant, laid back when allowed,
Bio: Micky is the youngest son of a mafia godfather. He is going to Law school to become a lawyer but he doesn't have to study to hard because of who he is but none the less he still works hard at it. He first discovered his powers in a weird way when he was 10 he was feeling sick and wanted a glass of water that was on a far away table and without even concentrating the glass was in his hands. All of the mafia knows about his gift and has helped him develop it. Which is why he is also the go to guy for jobs dealing with theft.

Okay so here is the link to The Life (IC)

Directory
this so we can keep track of people who join and their name/age/gender/orientation/race/social class/occupation/relationship status/

Flysociety
Geno M. Biggs

AngelDreams
Angel Biggs

Kirai-chan
Leah Smith
Race: mutant
Social Class: middle

castersage
Kye
orientation:gay
race:witch
social class: low
Relationship status:single

Ragweed
Aidou Raffen
Appearance: above
Race: psychic
Social Class: /low/ But he is the leader of a gang called Deathrow

Zarian
Joshua Leban
Orientation: Straight
Social Class: Middle
Relationship status: Single

PoisonLacedLips
Charlotte Ambani
Orientation: Straight.
Race: Human.
Social Class: High.

Kruor
Desmond Kade MacAdam
Appearance: See picture above.
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Human
Social Class: Lower middle
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Life (OOC & character signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm

I'll put my charcter sheet later a it cool if my character isyour sister?
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:37 pm

yea thats cool

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Name: Leah Smith
Race: mutant
Social Class: middle
Abilities: Pyrokinesis
Personality: Leah speaks her mind, which gets her in trouble a lot. She’s a rebel and if you tell her to do something or not to do something she’ll probably do the complete opposite. She becomes irritated and angry easily and tends to start a fight when she is. She’s quick to judge and once she does it takes a lot to change the way she thinks about you.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:11 pm

okay so after one more person joins I will start the IC thread and post the link

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 pm

http://castersage.deviantart.com/art/Kylan2-112906075
name:Billy Morrow
orientation:gay
race:Druid/Herbologist
Relationship:single
social class: low
appearance:(i made a new pic)
abilities:(i reset my character..) Can control Litos and Nature(not animals and humans.).
personality: Southern boy, hes humble and strong. he doesnt have a mean bone in his body, and wants the best for everyone. before running away from home he worked on the farm back home sun up till sun down so he is somewhat built, and strong for his age. He is tall, and protective for all his friends, uses his powers to protect them.
Last edited by castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

aight so here is the link to the The Life (IC)
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Angel Biggs
*Nickname:Angie
Appearance:above pic
Abilities: Telekenisis, read minds, enter and posses others bodies
*Personality:fun, mature, and caring
*Bio:Angel despite her age and looks is actually more mature and most of the kinds her age. When she graduates from high school she is hoping to go to culinary school for pastry and join the family bussiness. She has looked up to her brother since they have almost the same powers.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Name: Aidou Raffen
Race: psychic
Social Class: /low/ But he is the leader of a gang called Deathrow
Abilities: reading peoples minds, can control Light and Dark, when in life threateing danger or if he is really angry, he goes into a form called the 'Darken', this means that his powers completly control him and he is completly uncontrolable.
Personality: a leader by heart, most people see him as a street rat and he just acts like he doesnt care, but secretly it does. His parents abandoned him as a child and he met up with some other AD's (name given to abandoned kids) and after he grew older and stronger, he awakened his powers and was soon a leader of a nutorious gang called Deathrow.
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Thought I might join in a bit too.

Name: Joshua Leban
*Nickname: Techno
Appearance: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... ime/13.jpg
*Orientation: Straight
Social Class: Middle
Abilities: He can control electronics to a certain degree, and is an expert at repairing and building them.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Name: Charlotte Ambani.

Nickname: Charlie.

Appearance: Image

Orientation: Straight.

Race: Human.

Social Class: High.

Relationship status: Single.

Abilities: Psychic healing powers. She has the ability to heal people physically and/or mentally.

Personality: Bubbly, great sense of humor, always there to help a friend. She would stand on her head just to make her friends and family happy.

Bio: Her father is the 5th richest man in the world. And Charlie has everything an 18 year old girl could dream of, but she knows that there's more to life, way more than having a lot of money. It was love. She wanted to find true love so bad, she'd do whatever it takes to find it. Her life is all about music. She dances, sings, choreographs and composes her own music. She can play any instrument you hand her. She's famous for performing at many concerts along with famous people. She's been in many movies as well, from the young age of 10. The only thing this girl does not have, is love.
Last edited by PoisonLacedLips on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kruor on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:25 pm

ooc/ I hope it's not too late to join...? :/

Name: Desmond Kade MacAdam
*Nickname: Des (pronounced Dez)
Appearance: See picture above.
*Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Human
Social Class: Lower middle
Abilities: Picks up blunt and completely random images of the future, and ever so rarely, even whole scenes. Des is just now excepting the fact that his power is beginning to unravel before him. At first, he completely denied his ability, but he's learning to accept and control it.
*Personality: Silent, keeps to himself, and is quite aware of his surroundings. His quiet nature gives Desmond the oppertunity to use common sense in several situations and his keen observation to work problems out. He's rather easily embarrassed and humble, yet there are numerous things that can easily shatter his patience and force him to go mad with rage.
*Bio: Des always had his mother there for him growing up, and still does, but his father on the other hand... His father is nothing to him but an alchoholic, abusive bastard. Since his realization of his orientation around the age of thirteen, Desmond has been beaten senseless by his father each time the crude man drinks, which is quite a lot. Des can, without questioning, obviously tell his father does not accept homosexuals or anything of the sort.
A second obstacle standing before him is his increasing nicotine addiction ever since his friends had gotten him caught on smoking when he was only fourteen. Desmond is afraid that it may be too late to turn back now, but like any other addict, he procrastinates each time he promises himself he'll quit.
Other (sorry, I added one. xD): As the picture displays, Desmond does have snake bites, but what's not in the picture are his glasses. No, he does not wear them to look "scene" or "cool", for he's honestly as blind as a bat without them. Also, he has pretty amazing vocals and a light Scottish accent.

Kruor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 am

YUP glad to see this is picking up after a month of being posted lolz but everyone is accepted you to poison as soon as you post your character

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 am

Yay! Edited, finally! Can I start posting? XD

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 am

yea you can start

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:58 am

I'm actually going to post tomorrow. I have to go to bed now. >_< G'night Fly!

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 am

yea I got few more post to catch up before i go...goodnight Poison

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 pm

im sorry i kinda changed my charcter a bit =/

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm

wow....we have like 3 people who are signed up and they arent even posting where did they go?!?!?!?!?! -sobs-

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm

if you want you can pm everyone for me and ask them if they are still rping here

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!