Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Little Toy Shoppe

The Little Toy Shoppe

a part of “The Little Toy Shoppe”, a fictional universe by The Lifeless Doll.

A Creepy Toy Shop has just opened. It specializes in selling Living toys, such as Stuffed animals, Dolls, and more. But what happens when the toys overrun the shop, and escape into the world? (Remake)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Little Toy Shoppe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Little Toy Shoppe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Little Toy Shoppe"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Fus Ro Dah !"
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Little Toy Shoppe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

i'd love to reserve puppet please. May i ask if the toys have human appearance?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh oh! I was in the original one of this! ^^

I'd like to reserve one of the people, I don't care who. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I remember that Mirror -u-
Yes the toys do have human appearances, add an image of them as a doll as well. and yes you both can reserve :P

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 pm

A-are you really Bloody?? Yay! I remember you!!! I thought you disappeared! This is awesome! I missed your RP's, they were always so creative! ^^

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 pm

yeah, hectic life issues made it hard to constantly do one thing, I am glad to be back i remember you mirror :$ You were, and are, still a good friend of mine... sorry about the bashing thingy i did on the Curious Academy, i just didn't like how you set it up. I'm really sorry please forgive me .w.?

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Don't worry about that, it's okay!
I know I should have given you more credit, and I should have asked, I'm really sorry. I just didn't know how to contact you since your older profile said you were gone since June. I'm so sorry! If you want, I can fix it, how do you want it set up?

Edit: And if you want to be GM, that would be awesome, I'd love to have you GM, and I can add more credit to you, I feel really really bad about this whole thing.
Last edited by phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Could I reserve one of the people as well? c: I don't really care which one~

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Please could I reserve the living stuffed doll? I'd make him male, by the way. . . I hope that's okay! -///-

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Annaky, do you remember me Its BloodyMummy :3, and sure.

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey, Life, I'm not trying to be a loser, but is it alright if Chas is person number 3, instead? If not, that's cool.

BTW, do you like her? I think she's one of my favorites. :3
Last edited by phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I love her <3 if you wanna see the early stage of mine go to my Profile, its Lilian :)

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks, Life! :)

Lilian is sososososo cute! ^^
Her wittle fawce just makes me wanna hug her!

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks, This rp is gonna be fun :P

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Could I reserve one of the remaining people? I don't mind which and I'm fine with playing both genders. I'd adjust to the one who plays the partner role.

This roleplay looks so interesting ^^ (I'm sorry if there's poor grammar and the curtness of this post - I was in a rush to reserve and have no computer near me, so I typed this from my cellphone XD)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 pm

can i reserve for the person who gets the puppet?

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueAsher on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Can I reserve the matryoshka? :D By the way, if they have a human appearence, does that mean they switch back and forth from toy form? Because, I find it curious that a armless wooden toy could be capable of murder. :s

blueAsher
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:12 pm

So this means that I'd like to reserve the matryoshka human please ^^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Yes, and with this we are full.

(Typing from phone)

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 am

I remember! I didn't know it was you since you changed your username XD
~Ediiit~ : So who has what spot now? I know I have the stuffed toy, but I'd like to know who I'm paired with :)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!