Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The McLaughlin Prepatory & The Moriarty Academy ((IC- Open))

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The McLaughlin Prepatory & The Moriarty Academy ((IC- Open))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Allie slammed the front door shut behind her, finally drowning out the sound of her mother’s constant complaining. She placed her curly blond hair behind her ears slinging her backpack to her right shoulder. Her house keys clinked, as she snapped the lock of the security door. She turned around, wrinkling her eyebrows as she caught the glare of the raising sun. Her blond hair was worn down for today, matched with sliver hoop earrings, and her black leather boots. Hung on her neck was a necklace, paired with her favorite Coach bag. Her boots clicked on the cement stairs, as her hands slid on the railings beside it. She started walking towards the bus stop, and gradually, her thoughts became clouded with Jamie. She hadn't seen him for ages, and she had been longing to hear his voice. Just the sound of his voice made butterflies travel up her stomach, along with her heart flipping over when meeting his expressionless blue eyes. She walked blindlessly to the bus stop, cringing when she she heard someone approaching from behind her. The voice called her name, and Allie snapped back to reality.
Last edited by &Analissa on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you love something let it go... If it comes back, then its yours... If it doesn't... Fuck it... You'll never know! "

Rate my posts honestly and I'll give you a cookie. I promise! :D

CLICK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Kyoko Amane stepped off of her plane with a carefree, joyous smile. She skipped along the runway, followed by four tall muscular men. They were all wearing all jet black suits and sunglasses. They had dark sunglasses and matching earpeices. She was also accompanied by her translator. She had long blond hair and wore a short yellow sundress that was very tight and form fitting on her. She looked a European in her thirties and wore a fancy matching hat with her yellow dress. She also wore a pair of not so dark sunglasses and a small unnoticable earpeice.

Kyoko wore a red kimono that was Japanese style to her waist then puffed out like many American dresses. It had long sleeves that covered all but her small pale hands. The bottom of her kimono was bordered with lovely white flowers. There were also small purple dots that looked like shining fireflies. She wore a black obi that was tied in a big cute bow in the back. Her longish dark brown hair hung freely about her head. Her eyes were very dark, almost black, but very friendly. She held a fan in front of her face that was pink at the center and turns white at the tips.

Her bodyguards walked her down the runway and into a shiny black sedan. They drove her down the road to a nice mansion in the rich suburbs of the town. The property was all fenced in and heavily guarded. When Kyoko got to the house, her guards and others from inside the house got her things that were in the car behind her. She walked around the property as the guards were all busy unloading her large luggage. She said that she was sorry, but she couldn't leave all her cute clothes and manga behind in Kyoto, even though her aunt promised her she'd buy new ones.

That morning, she woke up early and got dressed in more modern western clothes. She wore a red tank top under at black shirt that had several famous quotes from her favorite writers and journalists. She then had a red and black plad skirt that came right above her knees. She wore a pair of black converse shoes, but not the hightop kind. She also wore red and black striped leggings that came a few inches below her knees. She accessorized with two necklaces, one was a necklace of long dark beads and the other was a cross (two crossing even silver bars, not the symbol of christianity) hanging from a silver chain. She also had a wristband that was studded with round silver studs. She had most of her hair down, but two parts were held up cutely in lacey black bows.

Her translator carried her bag as Kyoko skipped to her black mercedes. Her translator was wearing a purple dress today with a black sunhat that was not as big as the one she wore yesterday. Her driver started the car as both people got in and drove off toward her new school, The McLaughlin Prepatory.
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Jaybird yawned, her hazel eyes flickering open and then closing again as the morning light penetrated her shield of sleepiness.
She pulled herself upright, forcing her eyes open, she reached over to her nightstand, and upon grabbing her brush she began brushing out her short hair.
She stood up, setting the brush back in it's place, and walked across the room, tripping over the hem of her long black silk pajama pants. Jaybird pulled a turquoise V-neck tank top and a green tank top from her dresser and quickly put them on, the turquoise one on top.
"Jaybird, you're gonna be late!" her mothers yell echoed in the house.
"Okay, mom!" she hastily changed into a pair of black jeans and white Converse that had writing all over them in German and Portuguese.
She grabbed her I-pod and turned on Cinema Bizarre, singing along.
"We all have our secrets
they're better left unsaid
we all have our issues
that we want to forget

I was getting kicks
out of my box of tricks
I was playing with her mind
planting bombs to get inside

but now favorite toy has left
and she said

there's no regrets
why's love and hate
always a step ahead
what's left
caught in betrayal
we failed
je ne regrette rien
we failed
je ne regrette rien."

She breezed through the kitchen and grabbed an uncooked bag of Poptarts, already out the door when her mother began scolding her. "Sorry, mum! I'm not in the mood for pancakes!" she replied, giggling as she grabbed her backpack and skateboard.
The skateboard was white but covered in an assortment of colors of duct tape.
She rode down the driveway, already in the process of tearing the bag of Poptarts open.

Amsel grabbed his skateboard as he ran downstairs, it was solid black on top, but on the bottom it was covered in stickers. His shirt was shoved half in his backpack, so he was shirtless as he ran outside, eating a pancake.
He wore black jeans and black Vans, and he jumped onto his skateboard as he ran outside, riding down the driveway.
He would have to pass the bus stop on the way to school so that he didn't meet up with Jaybird on his path.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Ella woke to her brother pounding on her door and yelling at her. “Ella you’re gonna be late for school if you don’t wake up!” Hayden yelled as he continued to pound on her door. He had been up for half an hour and was dressed in some blue jeans, a shirt that had Jimi Hendrix on it, and his black Converse. Ella gave an irritated sigh as she jumped up out of bed. She let her brother continue to pound on her door as she got dressed. She knew he wouldn’t dare walk into her room. She got dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans, a black and white stripped tank top, and one black Converse and one white Converse.

“Jeez Louise, could you pound any louder?!” She yelled at her brother as she flung her door open. She tried to get past him, but he wouldn’t let her. So she quickly kicked him in the shin and pushed past him, heading for the bathroom. She quickly fixed her hair, put a white head band on, and walked out of the bathroom. She walked down the stairs, Hayden following her. She walked rather fast since she didn’t really want to be with or walk with her brother to the bus stop today. She grabbed her backpack and some toast and walked out the door.

“Why are you going so fast Ella?” Hayden asked as he tried to keep up with her. He too quickly grabbed his backpack and a piece of toast and followed his sister out the door. “Seriously Ella, slow down please.” He said, but right as he said this Ella dashed off running. “Ella stop!” Hayden yelled as he took off after her. Ella didn’t slow down, but kept on running. She may have been a rather small girl, but she was faster than most guys including her brother. They both saw the bus stop approaching rapidly and Hayden thought that Ella would stop, but no she kept on running. He did stop at the bus stop though. He was out of breath. “Fine Ella you can walk to school!” He yelled to her after a minute, still completely out of breath.

Ella continued to run, until she was completely out of sight of the bus stop. She stopped and fell on her butt on the concrete. She was breathing extremely heavy as she sat there. She knew she had to start walking again, but she instead continued to sit there. She didn’t care if she was a few minutes late to school.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Wes stepped out of his house. The creak of the wood door seemed to echo his sentiments about the school year. With a heavy sigh he tossed his backpack into the passenger seat of his dark blue mustang. After occupying the driver's seat, he started the ignition and sped down the circular driveway of his mother's estate.

His house wasn't far from the school. In all likelyhood it would be more efficient to walk, but having a car on campus was a lifesaver when classes got too meticulous for his liking.

He stopped at a red light near the bus stop and fiddled with the radio. He looked up when a flash of blonde caught his eyes. He smiled, seeing his longtime classmate and friend.

"Hey Allie!" he called turning the radio down. "Need a ride?"

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Kyoko's driver pulled up to The McLaughlin Prepatory. She looked at the building as the mercedes pulled up into the front of the school. Kyoko snatched her small Gir-shaped backpack. She jumped out of the car and started skipping down the walkway to the main enterance. Her translator took off after her, barely keeping up. "Wait Ms. Kyoko! Slow down!" she called.

Kyoko sighed and stopped to wait for her translator. "You're so slow Ms. Tipton." she stated charmingly.

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

Re: The McLaughlin Prepatory & The Moriarty Academy ((IC- Open))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:10 pm

OOC: I'm sorry for not posting in a while...I was busy..

Allie turned around slowly, meeting Wes's whole-hearted grin. He was in his car, with the windows rolled down, and the radio blazing faintly in the background. Allie smiled at Wes, watching him wave his hand towards her, calling her over. She walked towards his car, her eyes squinted as she caught sight of the glaring sun. "Need a ride?" Wes asked her as she came closer. She hesisitated a bit, tilting her head slightly. Her eyes flicked towards the bus stop, noting that the bus wasn't even here yet. She let out a sigh, and gave Wes a nod. "Ok. Thanks." She walked around the car, making her way to the front seat. She slammed the door behind her, just in time for the red light to turn green. She threw her backpack behind the front seat, over to the back row, and gave Wes another nod.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!