Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Moon and Stars of Waterdeep OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Moon and Stars of Waterdeep OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Yes, this is a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, and yes it is about this city:

Waterdeep!

It is year 1371 in the realm of Faerun, and turmoil is abound in the north. The new confederacy of the Silver Marches is staring down war, the archmage Khelben has retreated within the walls of this city after facing trial, and trade with the south has slowed to a crawl. Waterdeep is in the worst shape so far this century. It's historic buildings and long appraised trade routes are slowly becoming worn down with abuse, and only a few structures remain in peak condition.

You are currently on tour down Sword street, where a good view of the Castle itself can be found just outside the Elfstone tavern. You happen to be staying at this piece of history...

However, there is something else that you see through the corner of your eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Moon and Stars of Waterdeep OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Yay real OOC! Oh yeah, and....first! Sorry, been lurking all day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Mr. Nice Guy: Grats! I am gonna copy all the links to the current characters and edit them in. Also, I am going to try to get a lot accomplished so we can start the In Character really soon. I am kinda psyched about getting all this started XD

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, I have arrived too! Good to see you're enthusiastic Pioneer, it's a good mind-frame for DMing!XD
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am

WHO DARES SUMMON ME!!?

AH MY GAD, the OOC has been made. Epic map, epic opener pio! ~Onwards to The Land of Faerun!

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mairien on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice. :)
I'm sorry for not yet completing my character sheet, I'll do it tomorrow.

Mairien
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mairien on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Done! Now the task is to restrain my impatience... :D

Mairien
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm

D: Alrite ...I guess.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Flick: Thanks for the compliment. I am working on a setup for the opening posts that includes all of you, and doing a bit of last minute research on the layout of the street. I want to make sure there are no major messups and then I am gonna post the first In Character post.

I am trying to get a job right now, so all I can promise is that it will be done by Sunday if it is not up tonight. :)

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 am

Seriously? All our characters included in the post!? W00t! Real life more important though, so don't rush if you can't.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 am

*flicks flickery*

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

*flicks a particular finger* >:)

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Whoa, leave the tripod outta this! >.> <.<

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:14 pm

NO! *brings out tripod, mounts camera on it* Ta-dah!

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Psssst. Pioneer?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 am

I am really sorry that this fell apart. I had the entire campaign setting laid out, and before I knew it I was pretty much on the streets...

I have not had internet until about a week or so ago, when my girlfriend started letting me stay at her dorm room so that I could look for a job. >.> It has been a total nightmare, and I totally got bummed that I could not get this thing off the ground.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 am

Hrnn... Good to see you back. Pioneer. And don't worry, happens to the best of us at times.

Incidently, I've completely forgotten my character for this. XD

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 am

Ah I still have almost everything for the campaign, I just feel like an ass for getting everyone's hopes up and then disappearing.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!