Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The X mutants (OOC and sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The X mutants (OOC and sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Plot: ((and yes this is roughly based on Xmen... big fan!))
There is a group of teens who are reffered to as the 'X'. They have special abilities and they are hated by some humans and worshiped by others. the roleplay starts in The X's headquarters with the X and their human assistants. The roleplay continues to the city where they incounter some not so nice humans. from there... who knows.

We need at least 3 mutants and atleast 1 human. Try to keep the genders even.

Mutant format:
Name: -NAME-
Age: -WHAT IS THE AGE THEY GO BY? between 18 and 23 please-
Real age: -HOW OLD ARE THEY REALLY? any age 18+-
Looks: -PICS ACCEPTED-
Power:-PICK FROM THE ONES LISTED BELOW OR PM ME WITH A NEW IDEA-
Personality: -PERSONALITY-
Possible powers: Clouds(includes rain, fog), Light(Includes sun, lightning), Invisibility(includes turning other object invisible), shapeshifting (includes only living things), and Nature (includes plants only)

Human format: *NOTE* you must be a human that is loyal to the X
Name:-NAME-
Looks:-PICS ACCEPTED-
Personality:-PERSONALITY-

Rules:
Dont join if you cant be on once a day
Wait to be accepted by me until posting farther.
keep genders even
7 mutants tops
No one-sentence posts, 3 sentences or more
No god-modding, powerplaying, making perfect charis, ect
I will delete powers once they have been taken as to reduce the chaos.
If you break my rules you will be put on the list of rule breakers, three strikes and your out!

Name: Lizzy
Real age: 104
Looks: (because she is a shape shifter she has good and bad mood looks first link if bad mood 2nd is good)
http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-fu ... 0&l32=0000
http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-fu ... 0&l32=0000
Power: shapeshifting (includes only living things)
Personality: Nice enough, mood can quickly change and that effects her appearence.
Last edited by ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The X mutants (OOC and sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Name: Meror Moar (like mirror)

Real age: 19

Looks: Image

Power: Is a cross between Telepathy and Telekineses. Aside from reading minds, she can manipulate people with weaker minds to do her bidding if she wanted or needed to. Also, she can lift objects with her mind and move them however she wants, though the drawback to it is that it's as though she was physically lifting them and is drained just the same.

Personality: Meror can be a very bold person and very hard on others. Most of the time she is just a simple and sweet girl with a caring heart. When fighting though, she's a witch. Her power has a pretty good range and is pretty strong which makes heavy things seem much heavier when she smacks you with them. She is definately strong willed and won't give in to anyone for anything. She loves portraying herself as a witch!
Last edited by Sirius Baren on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Sirius, Telepathy doesn't move objects with the mind, thats telekinesis.

Mutant format:
Name: Jude
Real age: 19
Looks: http://rebootrevival.com/images/reboot-comic-matrix.png
Power: The ability to control his own physiology completely. Over use causes damage to him internally, and can lead to organ failure and death. Technically he can heal himself of that, but he is usually already drained at that point.
Personality: Young, gruff, brash, kind, loyal, loud, goofball.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 pm

((I just put what Ninjakitty had down for it, look at what it's put as. I know that, but that's what it said!))

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elessar on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Name: Issy Feldmann
Real age: 80

Looks: Tall, brown hair, brown eyes. Light-skinned, somewhat thin. Wears glasses, and always wears at least one long sleeve, over his left arm.

Power: Invisibility - can turn completely invisible, even mentally to telepaths, or, for less effort, simply blend in, make it more difficult to see him because he looks like any face in the crowd. Effectively, variations on invisibility. The less detectable it is, the more effort it takes

Personality: Issy is a depressed person in general. He rarely shows emotion, however, when provoked, he is prone to extreme anger at times can be ruthlessly efficient through this anger.
Last edited by Elessar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elessar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:42 am

Sirius Baren is the only one accepted. Congradulations.

notes to you other peolple:

YOU MUST USE ONE OF THE POWERS I LISTED!!! AND TO Elessar: TELEPATHY IS TAKEN

sorry for the caps but i thought i make that clear.

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 am

Actually, you said if we had a power of our own we wanted to use we could PM it to you, and since I was either playing this guy or no one at all, I thought I'd take my chances in the thread.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elessar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 am

Sorry, you never said that multiple people couldn't have the same power. Duly noted and modifying.

Elessar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

Well obviously i wasn't very clear. Sorry.

on the other hand I never receved a PM from you.

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:54 am

Gabriel_Whist wrote:Actually, you said if we had a power of our own we wanted to use we could PM it to you, and since I was either playing this guy or no one at all, I thought I'd take my chances in the thread.

Must I make myself clearer?

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

So what you never Pmed me about this?

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mobpeace on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am

Gabriel_Whist, she flat-out said, if you're going to have a new power, PM her. When you mention that fact in your post, it's only logic that she would assume you PM'ed her. No need to get all defensive and hissy when you're the one who decided to go against the creator's rules. If it was 'this guy or no one at all', you're doing nothing but helping your chances by PM'ing her in the first place. Just because you plan on quitting if you don't get to play the exact person you want to, shouldn't -- and, as the rest of the thread seems to indicate, doesn't -- absolve you from the basic rules.

Name: Graylen Jones
Real age: 20
Looks: Graylen is very tall, and skinny. What little flesh clings to his bones is very muscular, though there is little of it. His dark brown skin is virtually flawless, minus a fistful of scars around his upper torso and face. His head is shaved, as is his face, though a bit of fuzz is growing back onto both.
Power: Fire. Graylen is not quite an expert at controlling fire, yet, though he is beginning to have some ease when creating and moving sources of heat, by moving his arms and hands.
Personality: Graylen is quiet, and reserved. Despite the stereotypical assumption that, because he can control fire, he has anger issues, he is level-headed even in conflict. His dark brown eyes seem to betray a much more subtle, pained being, though he has never discussed it with anyone.

Mobpeace
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am

Thank you and you are accepted.

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am

ninjakitty wrote:So what you never Pmed me about this?

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 am

WOOT! nice pic. i found another one on g-images

http://kevinchiu.org/emote/facepalm.jpg

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!