Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Oval Door -OOC&Sign-Ups-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Oval Door -OOC&Sign-Ups-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 am

My road calls me, lures me - West, east, south and north.
Most roads lead men homeward, My road leads me forth
To add more miles to the tally - Of gray miles left behind,
In quest of that one beauty, God put me here to find.
~ Roadways John Masefield ~

Six travelers, three boys and three girls, have been on their journey for over five months now. They was wary, hungry, and cold. Winter is quickly approaching. They six friends huddle under a cave in front of a huge mountain, oak trees heavily decorate the mountain, a magical feeling is amiss. They are visited by Mountain Spirits. There are four mountain spirits. Love Spirit, Earth Spirit, Healing Spirit, and Death Spirit, the most feared of all the Mountain Spirits. The Spirits have decided to accompany the six travelers on their journey. Their journey for the Oval Door back home.

*Rules*
1.) No one-liners. Write until the box is no longer a big, red X but a big, green check mark.
2.) Keep the cussing to a minimum. Only five cuss words per post.
3.) You can have only one character.
4.) No real pictures, strictly anime.
5.) Only six people (including me) can be the wondering travelers, and we need four to be the Spirits.
6.) Post MORE than once a day, at least twice or three times.
7.) My most important rule… have fun!!!

*About the Spirits*
Earth Spirit- The Earth Spirit controls all of the Earth’s elements.
Love Spirit- The Love Spirit helps two lost lovers come together and fall in love all over again.
Healing Spirit- The Healing Spirit heals any major wound, THEY CAN NOT BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Death Spirit- The Death Spirit shows people how they will die.

*Character Sheet for the Traveler*
Name~
Age~ (Only 19-25)
Description~ (You may describe, a paragraph, or use a ANIME picture)
Personality~ (At least four sentences or more)
History~ (It can be revealed through the story, or write a paragraph)
Anything Else?~

*Character Sheet for the Mountain Spirits*
Name~
What Spirit~
Look~ (You may describe, a paragraph, or use a ANIME picture)
Personality~ (At least four sentences or more)
History~ (At least four or more sentences)
Anything Else?~

The Four Spirits
--
Earth Spirit- Played by:
Love Spirit- Played by:
Healing Spirit- Played by:
Death Spirit- Played by: Reserved for LadyLibby

The Six Travelers
--
*Girls*
One- Tori Hill - Played by: Twilight01
Two-
Three-
*Boys*
Four-
Five-
Six-

That is about it!
Last edited by Aika on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Oval Door -OOC&Sign-Ups-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:20 am

Could you reserve the death spirit for me? :D I'll try and get my profile up soon~

And also, could you actually give a little more information on the spirits??
Like, since you describe them as spirits, have they always been around? Or do they have the same length of life as normal people? Are they born from humans, or just come into existance in some other fashion? You know, things like that, that will help people who play the spirits develope a good character~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 am

Alright and I will.
Thanks for the interest!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Is anyone interested?

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skadaddle09 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Name~ Cale Richardson
Age~ 21
Description~ Image
Personality~ Cale is an over-all caring guy. He's slow to judge, and is usually passive. Despite his passive nature, Cale will defend those he cares about at all cost, and is actually rather protective. He's a thinker, and spends a lot of his time musing about everything. He tends to let his mind wander, but because he's always thinking, he can usually find a way out of any situation. He's not very athletic, and is a bit clumsy. He's passive-aggressive, and doesn't like to take the role of "leader." Usually in a group though, the leader is the one who asks Cale for his opinion on things, which he is happy to give. He's outgoing, and will talk to anyone, usually starting off conversations with a strange question the first time he meets someone. Even though he's outgoing, he's clueless when it comes to girls he likes.

History~ Cale was often bullied at school. He was the smart, nerd kid with no athletic ability whatsoever, and didn't have many friends. The ones he did have though, he simply adored. His friends are the closest thing he has to a family, since his own father abandoned him and his mother, and his mother has turned to alcohol and drugs. He's not entirely sure how he ended up in this strange place, but he's not worried because he sees it as an adventure, and his friends are there to support him.

Anything Else?~ Cale is musically, very talented, but only with instruments. He can't sing to save his life, but he can play the piano like it's nobody's business, as well as other instruments.

Skadaddle09
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Alright, you are in! We just need all the Spirits applied for, then we can begin!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!