Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm

OOC HERE

Katrina turned over in bed so her hand could slam down on the snooze button on her alarm clock. The buzzing echoed throughout her ears. Sighing, she threw the blankets off her slender figure and stood up. Her white silk nightgown hit the floor. Sighing and rubbing her eyes, the young senior walked to her bathroom, waking up a little bit more. Today was going to be a good day, mostly because it was the last day of school and two days ago she had walked of the stage, diploma in her hand. Tonight was going to be awesome, too. James was throwing the last party at his beach house-and it was going to be huge. Katrina reached through the shower curtains and turned on the hot water, and a little cold. As the shower ran, she undressed from her nightgown and laid it over the bathroom counter. She then stepped into the shower, sighing in relief as the hot water hit her cold skin. It felt extremely good at the moment.

After washing her body and hair, she was out of the shower, towel wrapped around her figure. When Katrina left the bathroom and back to her room, she saw her little sister, Ellie, sitting on her bed, already dressed in ready. She had on black leggings and a dark blue short dress, hugging at her thighs. "You look nice today, Ell." Katrina said to her little sister as she opened the door to her own closet and walked through the short aisle, picking something out to wear today, and to make sure she had party clothes for tonight. "Thanks, Kat." Ellie said, getting off Katrina's bed. "What about this." Katrina asked Ellie. The fourteen-year-old girl nodded, smiling. "Cute. I'll see you downstairs." Ellie said, pouncing out of Katrina's room

After she was dressed, Katrina picked out her party clothes. She then walked downstairs, her blonde hair falling in small ringlets around her beautiful face. She fixed herself a bowel of Fruit Loops cereal and sat at the table, where Ellie was eating toast and peanut butter "Hi." Ellie said, grinning at her sister before taking a bite from her peanut butter toast. "Hey." Katrina said amusingly as she put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth and chewed it. As usual, neither of her parents were home. Well, maybe her father, but he was sleeping, and when he'd get up, he would head straight to work. So Katrina figured she'd take Ellie to school again today.

After brushing her teeth, Katrina took out her make-up and put on her eyeliner and light-colored gloss. After examining her appearence once more, she was grabbing her school bag and keys to her black hummer. "Come on, Ellie! It's time to go!" Katrina called upstairs to her little sister. "Coming!" When Ellie had all her stuff, the two girls' were buckled up in Katrina's hummer. She headed to Lincoln Middle School, where Ellie attended. After dropping her sister off, Katrina headed to her own school, Lincoln High. After finding her parking spot, she pulled her hummer in and cut the engine off. After putting on a little more gloss, she grabbed up her bag and opened the door, stepping out. Pushing her hair back, she closed the door and headed inside.

The thing she dreaded most about going to school was going to her locker. Simply because it seemed to hate her, or at least that's what she thought. Sighing, Katrina made her way to her locked, being stopped several times by her friends and some guys flirting with her, but she easily brushed them off. She had eyes for only one boy at Lincoln High Katrina stopped at locker number 1-241 and sighing, hoping it'd open. She put in the combo, but as it always does, it didn't budge.
Last edited by Aika on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Party Don't Stop 'Till I Walk In (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Jae smiled as he saw Katrina struggle with her locker again, and approached her from behind. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with the top three buttons un-buttoned, black jeans that were a bit too baggy, and held up by a brown belt quickly sown through the loops. He rolled up his sleeves, and gently pushed Kat to the side, he opened his locker which was directly to the right of Kat's, and reached in, reaching to the side and knocking on it lightly with one hand, the other beating near the lock. It popped open. "Do I always have to do this? I think I've done this for you everyday." He said, reaching into his locker and pulling out a black-mesh backpack. He stuffed it with books and other school-stuff, before shutting his locker and leaning against it, he slung the bag over his shoulder. He smiled widely at Kat, and then his eyes searched the hall. "As ready for that party as me?" He asked her, grinning. He had been at the school for about an hour and a half now, and had been sitting there awaiting the arrival of someone he could speak with. Someone he could interact with, he had been deathly bored before. He rubbed his temples with his thumb and let his arm drop to his side. "Tch. My head's pounding." He said, as if speaking to himself.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Katrina glanced up as Jae approched. She stepped to the side as he opened her locker for her. Like every other day, he was super handsome, it just about took Katrina's breath away, but gladly it didn't show through her expression. "Thank you." She said, smiling at him as she took out her history binder and book. She had Mr. Conner for World History, her worst subject. "I know, I guess it seems to hate me." She said, shrugging, her forest-green eyes staring into Jae's. Katrina's right shoulder rested against the lockers beside Jae. "Duh, it's suppose to be the best that James had ever thrown. I heard that there was even going to be a live band, but I don't know who yet." Katrina said, letting out a soft sigh.

Her blond curls fell around her face, giving off a perfect glow to her. "Hangover from last night?" Katrina asked, grinning at Jae. "Here, maybe I can help." She said, laying her books on the ground and placing her two forefingers on his temple. She then rubbed it, gently. 'My grandmother taught me that this gets rid of your worst headaches." Katrina said, smiling at Jae. Their lips were only inches apart, and just then Katrina wanted to close the gap between them, but the bell rang and people began filling the halls, most coming from outside. Quickly, Katrina drew her hands back and picked up her books, throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Um, I need to get to class. I'll see you later, though. And thanks again." Katrina said, smiling at Jae before heading to her class.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lindsey_38softball on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 am

Mia walked through the doors into the big highschool. She was wearing a yellow short sleaved shirt and a dark pair of jeans. Her brown curls bounced against her shoulders. Mia walked by glancing at Katrina and Jae. 'They would be cute.' She thought in her head. But at the same time felt a pang of jealousy. Did she have the slightest feeling for Jae? As she was thinking she looked up and noticed it was time for class. She sighed and jogged to her locker. Spinning the lock quickly then she tugged at it, "ugh!" she grunted. It wouldn't open. She tried again and with a pull it opened. She grabbed her books and headed quickly to class.

Lindsey_38softball
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Last edited by Orith Nar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Jae smiled at her as she spoke of James' party. "I dunno either, James was supposed to tell me, but he decided against it at the last second. He wanted it to be a surprise," He replied, and then stood near stock-still as she massaged his temples, their lips were so close...Why couldn't he find the courage to just lean forward? Then she moved back and went to class. Too late., a nagging voice in the back of his head said. He smiled as he watched her leave, but felt a pang of loss in his chest, heart, as she did. There was something about that girl...He was normally one to have them with him one night and gone the next day, but her...Something about her, it made his heart go haywire, he wondered if one day she might be his wife, and he shook the thought almost as soon as it came, knowing they were just in highschool, and that he would have plenty of girlfriends before he met the one he'd marry. He walked off to class, still thinking of her.

As he walked into his class, he realized one thing first, they had changed his classes, he no longer had science first. He pulled out a slip of notebook paper with room numbers and teacher's names scribbled on it in sprawled handwriting, the secretary's handwriting. He approached a history class, and walked in, noticing a middle-aged man, balding and short, heading at the front of the class. "Mr...Err, Mr. Conner?" He asked, and then his heart stopped, he noticed who was sitting in the room. Kat. He handed Mr.Conner the slip of paper and the man shook his head and told him to take a seat anywhere. Jae sat next to Kat. "Looks like we have history together now." He whispered through the side of his mouth, slipping into the seat farther, getting comfortable.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Katrina entered the classroom, waving at Mr. Conner, who returned her a rough smile. She took her seat in the middle, dropping her bag on the floor. Katrina bent down to get a pencil out, and when she lifted her head back up, she saw Jae. A smile crossed her lips, one she didn't control, one that decided to just show up on its own. When we noticed and walked over to her, Katrina grabbed her black ink pen and straightened up, elbow resting on desk, head resting in hand. "If I didn't know better, then I'd think you were stalking me." Katrina said to him playfully, all the time a smile staying on her face as she sat back up, glancing sideways at Mr. Conner, who was quietly scribbling notes on the board.

"How's you headache now?" Katrina asked, her voice in a soft whisper as she turned her attention back to him. Just as she was about to say something else, a voice interrupted her and caused her to turn around in her seat. One of her close friends, Summer, was there, handing her a book. "You left this at my house the other night." She said, smiling at her friend, then her eyes looked over to Jae. "Oh. Who's your friend, Kat?" Sunny asked, smiling playfully over at Jae. Katrina held back a snort as she turned towards Jae, smiling. "Jae, this is Sunny, one of my close friends. Sunny, this is Jae, one of my other friends." Katrina said, holding put both her hands, one for each person.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Jae smiled. "I am not stalking you..." He whispered. Then he saw Sunny smiling at him and shook his head. "Nice ta meet'cha." He said, sporting his Texas accent. He smiled secretly at Kat, she was the only one he had told about his southern roots. Mr. Conner said something about a test, and something about Ireland, before dismissing them with a silent wave and walking out the classroom. The class erupted into talking. He turned to Kat with a smile. "My headache's better, and, trust me, it was no hangover, I hit my head again this morning, if you must know." He said. He had been clumsy his entire life. If he didn't have a guitar in his hand, a football soaring through the air towards him, or a skateboard under his feet, he wasn't graceful. At all. "Well, what class do you have next...?" He asked, slipping her his schedule to see how many classes they had together. With his luck, they'd have no more classes together than World History, yet, he had a secret desire to spend more time with her, and her alone.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Water bubbles escaped Loretta's mouth as she blinked a few times under the bath water. The warm liquid was slowly easing her tensed up muscles as she relaxed against the bath, legs delicately placed so that the tips of her toes were touching the end. Luckily for her, she'd always been a bit of a morning person so she'd be up early enough to snag herself some time for a bath before the rest of her siblings did. However, it wasn't long before a sharp knock rattled the door, causing the eighteen year old to jolt herself from the water, rubbing her eyes free of droplets.

"Loretta? Julia wants to use the bathroom!" A small eyeroll was what that statement received in reponse as Loretta slowly eased herself from the comforting warmth and reached up to grab a towel from the rail before wrapping it around her sopping body. "I'll be out in a minute Nora!" She called, her head shaking slightly. This happened pretty much every morning, Julia being the second eldest employing Nora the youngest to bug Loretta out of her bath.

A brush of the teeth later, Loretta was out of the bathroom and pulling on her outfit for the day. Having never been one to fuss too much about her appearance, she didn't even check the mirror after running a hand through her blonde waves a couple of times and scurrying off down the stairs, only to be met by a kitchen full of kids and a very flustered looking father. "You're working to hard, you know?" She shouted over the commotion, snagging a piece of toast before leaning in to kiss her dad's rosy cheek. "You say that every morning," he replied with a sigh, bending down to help feed Nora as he spoke. Earning a shrug from Loretta, she quickly waved at her parent and siblings before making a dash for her old chevy truck, which was awaiting her arrival at the front of the house.

When she finally lurched into the school car parka half hour later, the clock on her dashboard clearly showed her that she was late. Cursing slightly under her breath, Loretta grabbed her bag from the passenger's seat, before hopping down and slamming her door shut. Then, she started off at a light jog towards the school building, checking her timetable as she went. English first. Turning to head in the right direction, she sped off towards Mrs Young's room, rushing through the door five minutes later. "Sorry I'm late," she mumbled, ignoring the loud 'boo' kind of sound that echoed her arrival as she took up seat on the back row, her eyes scanning the room to see if a particular someone was in her class.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am

Bradley's morning was uneventful, he broke his alarm clock; again, thrown on his usual wear, kicked his pit-bull puppy, for not behaving, a few times, ate a burrito for breakfast and had a yell-fest with his dad. He had stopped at a gas station to buy a pack of Parliament lights before heading off to the direction of his school, and that was around twenty minutes ago. It was a shocker to see the guy actually walking into class on time, Mrs. Young was certainly surprised. Hell, he didn't want to put up with his dad this morning, so he left early. Brad wasn't the first to come to class, but he was somewhere in between. Currently, ten minutes into class, his head was already drooping down, his chin touching his collarbone while eyes were tightly shut. But he wasn't sleeping, though.

Every so often when Mrs. Young, in this goddamn boring English class, spoke; Brad would lift his head to glance around casually, as if he didn't just try to fall asleep. He'd smack his lips, while groggy bright blue eyes darted around with no particular interest. He had his head down when Loretta arrived, only to lift it when she mumbled her apology for being late. She sat in the back, just like Brad had, but a few rows off to his right. The bastard would watch her frame as she made her way across the classroom to sit down, even then he didn't peel off his heavy-lidded eyes, and if she were to meet gazes with him, he'd grin sheepishly, a faint nod thrown her way.

Other than being a cocky bastard, Brad was a loyal friend. He'll always acknowledge your arrival, and he'll always try to make you feel good about yourself, especially if you're a girl.

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lindsey_38softball on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 am

Mia wondered if english class was ever going to be over? She had thought through her feelings for Jae and half-hearidly decided to try and hide them. 'He doesn't like me anyways.' She thought to herself. She sighed and looked up to the board, silently regretting her decision to keep quite. She couldn't wat for the bell to ring and to go to lunch. She flipped her brown curls and looked around the class. She noticed a handesome guy setting across from her, he had bright blue eyes. She offered him a smile.

Mia had grown up in Portugual and come here last year when her parent's had to go on a buisness trip. She didn't want to leave and begged them for hours not to make her. Upon coming here she knew she would have no friends, and she was exactly right. She wishes time and time again someone would just come and start a conversation. But that hasn't happened...yet.

Lindsey_38softball
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:54 am

Once Loretta was settled, bag on the floor just to the side of her feet, she continued her scope of the room, her eyes momentarily landing on who she was looking for. Feeling the tiniest hint of colour in her cheeks as she caught his gaze, Loretta offered him a small smile before returning attention back to Mrs Young and whatever drivel that she was talking about on the board. Don't get her wrong, she did like english but with this woman the lesson seemed to last forever.

Something else that she couldn't understand either was her attraction for Brad. She'd secretly liked him ever since she was a nobody with braces and thick-rimmed glasses and of course then he'd ignored her like the rest of the boys did. She knew he could be a bit of an ass-hole, but then hell, everybody could but he still gave her that fluttery hearted feeling whenever he spoke to her or even acknowledged her existence.

Loretta was dragged from her thoughts however, when Mrs Young clapped her hands, making the blonde jump as she ordered everyone to turn to their textbooks and begin answering the questions on page 180. Listening to everyone erupt into clouds of chatter, the eighteen year old sighed as she did as she was told whilst resting her chin into her hand as her pen began to scribble across the paper.

OOC// Meh, crap post, sorry!

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

[[OOC: Umm, Lindsey, you're not in this RP and you didn't sign up for it in the OOC thread.]]

Katrina smiled at him as he swore he didn't have a hangover, of course she believed him. He was quite clumsy. "Are you sure? Because last night I could have swore you were peeking in through my window while I putting my pajamas on." She said teasingly, winking over at him. When Mr. Conner finished up his lesson for the day, Katrina turned her attention to him. After he was finished talking-thank god-she turned back to Jae. "How did you hit it this time?" She asked, playfully smiling at him as her light blond hair, with traces of dark black, fell over her face. Her forest-green eyes stared intently into his own. They were beautiful, at least that's what Katrina thought. If it were anyone else, they'd wouldn't see the beauty. But she did. And it was breathtakingly amazing.

Katrina took his class schedule from his hands, their skin just briefly touching, sending tiny flutters in Katrina's stomach. She put on a smile to hide it was she looked at his schedule. "Hm, well, we have chemistry together, and gym, and the same lunch period." Katrina said, still smiling as she handed it back to him. She sighed as she turned her head to look at the clock, only half-way through class. They had thirty minutes left. "So what are you going to wear to James' party tonight?" Katrina asked Jae as she turned back towards him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 am

"I did not peek through your window. I believe you have me mistaken with Brad." He said, smiling thinly. As she stared into his eyes, and him into hers, he saw the beauty in her pine eyes, just as she saw the beauty in his blue ones. When she took the class schedule and their skin touched briefly, he felt a slight shiver run up his spine. "Hmmm...Chemistry, gym...And lunch. Great!" He said, smiling again. "Although, in gym I'll probably not be participating, coach said something about letting me work-out in the back room while everyone else was in gym, not like I can complain. I actually enjoy bench-pressing." He said, waving his hand resignedly, as if defeated, or dismissing a foul odour. "And, at my lunch period I normally head back home, it's so boring here. I leave half-way through the day, and just get somone to cover for me...But, hey, don't tell anyone. Besides, someone needs to feed Fluffy." He said, smiling widely at the mention of his dog.

((OK, Aika, it was a bad idea to start at school. Could you possibly do a time-skip to after school, getting ready for the party? Most RP's that start at school, die at school))

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 am

[[OOC: Sure. Alrighty, everybody. Time skip! Now we're getting ready for the End Of School Bash! Woot! I didn't know if Fluffy was a girl or a boy xD]]

She smiled at him as he mentioned he's be bench-pressing most of the time. "I'll probably be swimming, getting ready for championships in a couple of weeks." She stated and smiled as he mentioned Fluffy. "Aw, I miss him/her so much. How's he/she doing?" She asked. She really did love his dog, Fluffy. The cutest little dog she probably ever seen. Her mother was allergic to dogs, and her father hated cats, she never really was able to have a companion. "I just stay here or go out somewhere, if I have money." She said, referring to her lunch period. When the bell rang, she stood up. "I'll see you in third period." She said, referring to chemistry as she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out, books in her arm.

After the last bell for the day, Katrina was in her hummer and heading home. She stopped by Taco Bell to grab a beefy 5-layer burrito with a Pepsi while heading home, most likely she wouldn't eat anything, so might as well grab up a quick snack. Ten minutes later, she pulled into the driveway of her parent's home, and recognized a familiar silver mustang. "Sophia..." Katrina said, her voice in a excited whisper as she jumped out of the car, leaving her books and bag in there, and headed inside, throwing her trash away. In the living room, sitting on the couch with Ellie hugged tight to her, was Katrina's oldest sister. "Soph!" Katrina exclaimed as she and Sophia exchanged a tight hug. As usual, their parents wasn't home. "Kat, how are you?" She asked, still hugging her sister, finally letting go. "Great, going to James' party tonight, so that's going to be fun." Katrina said, smiling widely at her sister.

"You're still doing good in school, right?" She asked, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow. "Of course, making straight A's and B's." She said, doing a thumbs up. "Excellent. I'll let you go get ready and I'll take Ellie out tonight. When you come back, we have a lot of catching up to do. I'm staying for the weekend." Sophia said. Katrina's genuine smile was still on her face as she embraced her oldest sister once more before disappearing upstairs. Her outfit she picked out from this morning was still on the bed. Quickly, Katrina stripped out of her clothes and washed off her school make-up. She then brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth with Listerine mouthwash. Before putting on her clothes for tonight, she put on some ashy-black eyeliner, silver-colored eyeshadow, and light pink lip gloss. After straightening her hair, she examined her facial appearance and smiled in approval. Katrina walked back in her room and put on her outfit for tonight. Before slipping in her white jacket and silver heels, she peeked over at the digital alarm clock and saw it read that it was five-thirty, the party would start at six, and it normally took Katrina fifteen or twenty minutes to get to James'.

After grabbing her keys, Katrina walked downstairs, and into the living room. "How do I look?" She asked her two chatting sisters. Ellie had changed into a pink and blue skirts, ending in the middle of her thighs, a white tank with a icy-blue thin jacket. "You look great, Kat." Sophia said, standing up and taking her sister's hand, twirling her around. "Let me guess? Is this for a special guy?" She asked, eyes widening in interest. Ellie joined beside Sophia, showing the same interest. Katrina decided to ignore the question completely and shook her head, smiling amusingly. "Maybe. Anyway, where are you two going?" She asked, wondering why Ellie was dressed in something so fancy. "Well, El here has a school dance she begged me to go and take her to, so we're going there." Katrina laughed and ruffled Ellie's hair, who glared at her, but it was soon washed away by a smile. "Okay, I'll see you guys later. Have fun." Katrina said, picking up her cell and the keys to her hummer. She waved at her sisters' and walked out to her car.

In about twenty-five minutes, Katrina was parked at James' house. So many people were already here, it was unbelievable. Katrina slept her keys into her purse after locking her car door and headed inside, greeting several people, but her eyes were only searching for one.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 am

Jae, after classes, hurried home, and was greeted by an over-excited puffball that rocketed at him as he opened the door to his house. "Fluffy! Down boy!" He said, and Fluffy stopped jumping all over Jae's legs. He quickly filled up Fluffy's food bowl, and water bowl, and then stripped out of his school clothes. Fluffy watched him change, as if entranced by the clothes. Jae smiled at Fluffy as he got into a white dress-shirt, button-up, that is, that was un-buttoned halfway. He pulled on boxers and jeans, and ran back downstairs, quickly grabbing the keys to his motorcycle and picking Fluffy up. "Behave, I'll be gone for the night! I left food in the bowl." He said, scolding Fluffy. Fluffy nodded his head as if he understood and scampered to his food bowl. Jae shook his head and exited the house, getting onto his motorcycle and taking off. He lived about fifteen minutes away from James' house.

As he parked his motorcycle next to a silver hummer, he recognized who's hummer it was, and instantly set out to finding her. His eyes scanned the thronging crowd of party-goers, crashers, and family who showed up. His eyes rested on a beautiful sight. Katrina. As he fought his way through the crowd, his courage built, and it built. It seemed that his courage kept building until the point where he was literally inches from her. "C'mon." He said, his hand slipping into hers and tugging her away. He wondered what in God's name he was doing, but it felt right, so he continued. As he slipped into the back, in one of the rooms, he pulled her in and closed and locked the door behind him and her. He sat down on the bed. "Kat, I've been meaning to speak with you for a while..." He stopped, as if considering what he would say next, but, he really was waiting to see her reaction to the whole thing.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Re: The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am

Katrina was standing near the refreshments table. In front of her was Summer, Tiffany, and Deidre, some of her other friends. She gasped and jumped a little when she felt a hand in her own, but relaxed when she realized it was Jae. "Alright." She said as she set her punch down and waved to the girls', following Jae. "Where are we going?" She asked him curiously, and her question was answered when they entered into one of the bedrooms. Katrina watched as he locked the door and took a seat on the end of the bed. "Jae, are you okay?" She asked, walking over to him and taking the spot next to him. When he said he had been meaning to talk to her for a while, her heart skipped a beat.

She tried not to let it show, and instead kept staring into those beautiful blue eyes. "Me too." She said, in more of a whisper. She could feel herself falling into him, their lips meeting, warmth spreading through her body. She wish the kiss wouldn't have to end, but like everything, it did. Katrina pulled back, just slightly, not much, and looked into his eyes. "I really like you, Jae. I've always liked you-since we started school together." Katrina admitted. She could feel her cheeks turn bright pink. "I can't believe I just said that..." She mumbled, laughing to shake the tension off building inside her. Katrina pulled back completely and tore his eyes from him, too embarrassed to look at him anymore.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Jae smiled, glee and elation rising inside of him. As she kissed him, he felt his stomach do a front-flip. When she turned away, he gently caressed her cheek and turned her head back to him. "Don't be embarrased. I wouldn't even be in this room with you if I didn't feel the same way." He whispered, falling back-first onto the bed and pulling her close to him. "Let's stay here until we hear the band arrive? Shall we?" He said, kissing her again, softly, seductively, almost teasingly. "When I see you, my heart stops, and my stomach does flips. When you touch me, I feel shivers, even if your hands are warm." He said, one hand still gently holding her cheek. His free hand ran through her hair, straightening it out, but enjoying the feel of her soft hair on his hands, he didn't know why, but he did. He softly kissed her again, and scooted farther up on the bed, so his head was on the pillows. He smiled, and, realizing his shirt had somehow become unbuttoned completely, he simply tore it away from his chest, and muscly torso. He realized he had turned a rather violent shade of red when he took off his shirt, but the blush went away quickly as he pulled her closer to him, embracing her in a loving hug.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 pm

A warm and gentle smile spread on Katrina's face as he dragged her down to the bed with him. Her blush had disappeared completely, but she could feel it creeping back up again at what he had said to her. "I know the feeling." She said, kissing him once more, her hands tangling up in his hair as she pressed him closer to her. When she finally pulled back, Katrina cuddled into his muscular torso, loving how warm and protective he was. She could fall asleep right now and would stay asleep forever as long as they stayed in this position. But like every good thing, this had to end.

Katrina's cell began beeping and she sat up, frowning as she answered the text. It was from Summer. OMG...! Get down here! James' has Green Day as the band!!!!. Katrina grinned widely as she jumped off the bed, grabbing Jae's hand. "C'mon. I know who the band is know." She said, giving him one final kiss before unlocking the door and leading him downstairs, when they met Summer and the others' at the end of the stairs, their eyes rolled down to where Katrina's hand were in Jae's then they smiled. "Let's go, they're in the basement!" Summer said, already heading down there. Katrina followed. She never really been in James' basement before, so she didn't know what it exactly looked like. When they were at the bottom of the steps, what Katrina saw surprised her. It looked more like the school gym then a basement. On each side of the room were tables, and on almost all of them were beer bottles, and on a small step stage was the band. Green Day, setting everything up. "There they are." Katrina said as they moved their way to the front. Everybody was already down here, so it was a little hard.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Jae smiled as her hand slipped into his and she tugged him down to the basement. "Green Day, huh? Ah, they're no big deal." His hand left Kat's as he walked onto the stage and embraced Billie Joe Armstrong in a bro-hug. "Billie! I haven't seen you since Texas." He said, and gazed down at the equipment. "New stuff, huh?" He asked, and Billie smiled. "Yep, man, I can't believe we met you all the way back down in the cradle, that tour was great. Want that spot now, Leo?" Jae smiled and clasped Tre Cool's hand in a shake. "Oh, and of course, I can't forget Frankie!" Tre Cool shook his head. "It's Tre Cool now, Jaedan." Jaedan smiled. "Always got'ta be cool, huh, Tre?" He asked, and Tre returned to setting up the stage. Jae turned back to Billie. "Naw, I got things to do here, and a certain person...Hey, I'll be right back, Armstrong." He said, jumping off the stage and guiding Kat onto the stage. "What'd I tell you, man. I got a certain special person I have to stay here for now." Billie whistled and smiled at Kat. "Mm-Mm. She's beautiful. Ah, you lucky ass." He said, smiling at Jaedan. "So, Leo, how've you been?" Jaedan smiled and kissed Kat on the cheek. "Ah, it's been fine, better since I found her." He said, smiling widely. "I'll explain it all to you later, Kat." Billie was deep in conversation with Tre, and Mike approached Jae. "So, Leo. No greeting for the Dirnt?" He asked, and they embraced eachother in a friendly hug. "Ah, course not. I gotta get back down there, see you guys!" He said, pulling Kat back to the ground. "I met them back in Texas on their tour, if you want I'll explain it to you later." He said, kissing her on the cheek, and letting her hand slip into his.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!