Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pendulum Case Files ~Open~

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pendulum Case Files ~Open~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Hey guys!

This is my first RP since being back. It feels good to be here again! :D

PLOT:

In the little town of Suburbia, strange happenings are occuring. On Fifth Street, a boy was shot. On Lou Road, an entire family disappeared. On Grays Boulevard, a young woman was raped without ever seeing her attacker. And each and every night, people swear that they can hear or see things going on- like a sudden movement in the bushes when the wind is still, or silence when everything should be the opposite.

Well what's going on?

Nobody knows... but a small group of women have their own ideas. Copying down all the information they can get from the news and townspeople, the women create an entire case file, which they call Pendulum. Soon enough, the women want more than just information... now, they want to be the detectives who catch this criminal.

CHARACTER SKELETON:
Name: ((Full, then nickname(for friends and family), and codename(for the files)))
Appearance: ((Picture or Description, I don't care, just PLEASE DO NOT USE ANIME. This is NOT an anime RP, so I would appreciate it if you use real-life people.))
Reason for Joining the Files: ((Can be anything.))

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Reason for Joining the Files:[/b]

Name: Penny Jamison
Appearance: Image
Reason for Joining the Files: Penny is currently pregnant with her third child. She doesn't want to bring another child into a place filled with crime.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Pendulum Case Files ~Open~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm

(What's the age limit for this?)

Name: Evelynn Anon
Appearance:Image
Reason for Joining the Files: she was raped by someone but she could not see her offender due to being blind folded and drugged.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 pm

I said at least twenty eight, miss. Age limit past that can be anything, I think it would even be awesome to have an old lady open up a can of whoopass... hehe.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm out then.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Most people will be... because I'm taking away the two things they love the most- anime and youth.

Oh well.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Sounds interesting, I'd like to join!

Name: Meiko Chen
Appearance: Meiko is a short, squat Asian woman with a lined but good-natured face and graying hair.
Reason for Joining the Files: Meiko's daughter and eight-year-old granddaughter were mysteriously murdered, and she wants to bring the killer to justice. She believes that putting the criminal behind bars will give her a sense of closure.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 am

Is it all right if a guy character joins up? He doesn't necessarily need to be in the group of the ladies of the Pendulum Files, but he can help out every so often. ^__^ If not, then that's all right.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 am

^Certainly! You could be a husband, an actual cop, or one of the guys they let join in.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Okay, thank you. C: I was thinking along the lines of schoolteacher, a cop's relative/partner, or a librarian- not quite certain what role to fit into yet, but here's the profile. ^_^

Name: Niklas Baranova
Appearance: Niklas is a young, relatively average-height young man who gives off a sort of paradox of an impression. The good-natured glint in his eyes contradicts the evident streaks of an old black dye job in his strawberry-blond hair and the several piercings that line his ears. He has distinct, expressively arching eyebrows to accentuate the sharp features of his fair face. He's usually found clad in dark, dull-coloured long outfits. Often there's a book of some sort tucked under his arm.
Reason for Joining the Files: Niklas is rather bored with life, likes the idea of doing some impromptu investigating, and hates the idea of a criminal running free around his neighbourhood. He'd like to get a good night's sleep one of these days.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Niiice. I like it. With a few more, we can start soon!

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!