Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pursuit of Bloodwing

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Pursuit of Bloodwing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 11:16 am

(O rly?)
*With even faster reflex, he drops the floor and the bullets graze over his head by a milimeter*
*Chuckles lightly and puts his hands up*
"Alright, alright. You win, for now. I must say, well done, sir."
(In b4 bullshit call. I'm not editing this.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 3:44 pm

....(How about we all edit our posts. Same result. Less BS.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 pm

(How about I don't die. Lets just stop fighting for now.)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 5:26 pm

I'm fine with you not dying. Its just that that whole part is a blemish on this forum and should be smited out of existance.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 5:28 pm

((Alright, you two, enough. How about we just ignore those two posts of yours and I pick it up from Danny getting disarmed? How's that sound?))
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 5:30 pm

That works. I'll start editing.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Tue May 13, 2008 5:31 pm

(i hate waiting for something to happen at the station)

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm

((Patience is a virtue. We're still aboard the military vessel))

Having been overpowered, Danny growled at the dragon and closed her eyes. Danny hated to be overpowered, outsmarted, and all the means of her being beaten. She smirked lightly as her eyes opened and she gave a well-placed kick, hoping to make the man let her go.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 5:40 pm

*Winces at the kick and lets her go*
"Low blow, kitty. Low blow." He says while shaking his head.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Skidding out of the way to avoid the beast's massive girth Julias watches as he disarms Danny and then she springs out of his reach. Drawing his pistol Julias watches both of them carefully. If she got in trouble he's step in. But otherwise he figured she'd be ticked if he got involved.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm

"Do not call me kitty," Danny growled lightly as she stepped away from him. Bending over she picked up her knife and sheathed it. She kept her eyes on him as she stepped closer to the wall. "You'rre lucky I didn't use the knife in my boot," she growled softly.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 5:47 pm

"Shoe-knives? Heh, you don't see many of those these days. Now, for the 4th time, how about you lead me to the rest of my crew?"

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 5:50 pm

"Arre you captain of this ship?" Danny asked lightly as she ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the wall. "Orr arre you trrying to say that you'rre taking overr one of ourr ships?"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm

"First things first. I wouldn't say I'm the captain, mabye perhaps a stowaway. And since when is this your ship?"

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 pm

"Since we had more guns than the previous owner. As a matter of fact I believe a similiar situation has just arisen.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

*Pulls out his P90s as well as a combat knife*
"Lets make a gun count."

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 6:04 pm

(How do you pull out two P90's and a combat knife at the same time?)

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 6:10 pm

(Obviously the P90s have straps that I use so they hang from my shoulder. And the knife is fairly long.)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 13, 2008 6:21 pm

(....um that didn't change a thing....you can't hold both the guns in any useful fashion AND a knife, length has nothing to do with it. And how should I have known that?....)

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue May 13, 2008 6:25 pm

(Most P90's are able to have straps on them for easy carrying. Also, who said I took them out at the same time?)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!