Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The School For The "Soon-To-Be's"

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The School For The "Soon-To-Be's"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:26 pm

This is a school to go to if you want to become a famous actor or actress, or a well-known superstar of any kind. All you have to do is study, listen, and do your homework. Oh, and fill out the form and follow the rules :-D

Name ~
Age ~
Appearance ~
Short Personality ~
Other ~

Here is mine, also as an example.

Name ~ Dorinda "Doe" Bryant
Age ~ 17
Appearance ~ Image
Short Personality ~ Doe is smart and she is very outspoken, she loves to speak what she feels and she isn't afraid to do so. Doe loves to sing and dance, but at the same time, she loves acting and sketching as well.
Other ~ Nope

That is all :-D Once we have three people to join, we'll start, and more people could join in as well.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The School For The "Soon-To-Be's"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Name ~ Charlotte Jacobs. (Charlie or CJ)

Age ~ 16.

Appearance ~ Image

Short Personality ~ Bubbly, crazy, wild, sweet kind and caring. Will do anything too keep her friends and family happy. She has a great sense of humor which goes well with her friendly personality.

Other ~ She sings, dances, choreographs, composes her own music, she plays 3 instruments, guitar piano and violin. She acts very well and loves to be on stage, she has been writing screen plays from the age of 6. Her first screan play was about a banana that didn't like the colour yellow.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Accepted :-) Two more people and we can start, hopefully there are going to be a boy as well, xD

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 pm

I hope so too! xD

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:16 pm

(this seems like it would be fun i will post my character later kind of busy btw im a boy lol)
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

YAY! Thanks Fly, you rock! x]

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Can I join??
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Of course :-D Anyone can join.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Great! Here's my profile!

Name : Kyler Waters
Appearance:Image
Short Personality: Kyle is a singer and actress. She is a very outgoing girl and has a bit of an attitude if anyone tries to steal her spotlight. She can't really dance but if it means making it to Hollywood she'll learn how.
Other: None.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Name: Kevin "Young Capo" Star
Appearance: above
Short Personality: funny, joker, easy going, laid back, hard headed, shy til comfortable
Brief History: Kevin is a new hip hop artist that that has just came off of tour and was scheduled to go on another one. But he wants to finish school while he is between tours so they enrolled him here.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am

Name ~ Roxy Parker
Age ~ 16
Appearance ~ Image
Short Personality ~ She is fun and hyper,, always giving and trustworthy. She is loyal and will never let anyone down, but it's hard for her to trust someone easily
Other - Plays electric guitar, funny
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am

Everybody accepted! We can begin!

Doe took her fingers off the piano. She had just finished playing and singing the newest song she just finished writing, "Going Down". She sighed and stood up, gathering all her music sheets and putting them away in her book where she usually kept all of them. When that was gone, Doe picked up her black, skulled bag and headed back to her house. She sighed and bit her lower lip. She just hoped that nobody would find this out. Everyday, well, almost everyday, after school, she would sneak into the school auditorium and use the piano to sing her newly written songs.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:28 am

(I thought this would be like a boarding school type deal)

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:32 am

(It can be.)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 am

(Alright I just wanted to be sure before I posted)

Kevin had just finished a tour of the school and they where now taking him to the dorm's. They were treating him like royalty he was used to it but he didn't think he would get it here he was sure that there was more famous people here than him. He was tired and just wanted some sleep now he was still happy though he convinced the record label to let him finish high school first. He wanted to go to his old school but they said that was out of the question so it was either here or no deal at all so here he was.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am

Doe walked into the dorm room and sighed as she set her bag down and walked over to the keyboard she had. She pressed some buttons and music began to play to a song she just recently finished called "How I Feel". She began singing along, her door was opened just a crack.

"I know how this song must look
Like a picture ripped from a storybook
I got it easy I got it made
There’s a golden road laid out before me
Everyone how they adore me like a diamond
In the sun

Did you just waste your breath
Asking me how I feel today
Do you really wanna know

I’m completely unconnected
Constantly rejected
Like everything I’ve ever loved is coming down
I’m drowning in emotion
In the middle of the ocean
Never knowing when it’s over and I’m going down
That’s how I feel

I know I signed up for this game
Where everybody knows my name
And they own a little piece of me
My happiness fell off the track
And I’d do anything to get it back
Give this all I’d give this all away

Did you just waste your breath
Asking me how I feel today
Is that a place you wanna go

Constantly rejected
I’m drowning in emotion

Then you see me
You say you don’t even know me
Couldn’t pick me out of a lineup
The girl you know is so far gone
And I’m in hiding
Living life undercover
Smiling face for the camera
Well I’m not longing for this world
Oh oh oh

Constantly rejected
I’m drowning in emotion
That’s how I feel

When you see me
Say you don’t even know me"

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 pm

As Kevin entered his dorm as he did so he could hear the slight sounds of music. Someone was singing but that was expected in a school like this there probably someone else running lines in their room and probably somebody practicing dance steps. He didn't know how he would fit in here but he had a good idea of how the people would act they would most likely be all stuck up and what not. Kevin was own his own now the headmaster had left and so had his producer. He carried his belongings up a couple sets of stairs and soon found his room. The music he had heard was louder up here whoever was singing lived on his floor.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Doe picked the music sheet up and made a few adjustments, after they were all done, she smiled happily. Her song was finished, one she would be singing tonight at the talent show auditions. Doe stood up and grabbed the pile of music and ran our of her room, but was knocked to the ground when she ran into someone, causing the pile of music sheets yo go flying everywhere. "Oh! I'm so sorry." Doe said hurriedly as she began gathering her sheets up.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Kevin was looking for his key when he heard the music stop. When he knocked over "Shit man watch where-" he stopped mid sentence when he noticed it was a girl "Oh...Are you cool?" he said getting up and extending a hand to help the girl up.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Doe nodded. "I'm so sorry." She said as she took his hand and stood up, he music, now in a mess, in her hands. Doe looked up and looked at him. "Hey, you're Young Capo, aren't you? I love your music." Doe said as she smiled. "Um, I better go, I have to practice." Doe said and smiled. "I'm Dorinda, by the way, but you can just call me Doe." Doe said to him as she extended out a hand.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!