Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The School of Suns and Stars

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The School of Suns and Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am

This kid's emotions were out of whack, Morpeth couldn't keep track of them properly. Something couldn't be right with this kid, surely. A normal human who hated vampires wouldn't keep on like this, and he wouldn't explain his reason for being here like that. Morpeth's gaze wandered around the classroom, seeing the confused looks of the other vampires as they didn't understand why he was there if he didn't have a power.
Morpeth then looked at Snow as she grabbed his arm, concern filling his features as he heard that she was close to turning someone to stone. He could feel her fear, her anger with the human, it was all bubbling up inside her, he could see it.
"It's alright, I'm here." He said quietly, turning his hand so that he could hold hers for confidence. He then looked over at Jake again, "You're causing too much of a commotion, kid, the vampire's are getting rowdy and some of us are finding it hard to hold back from putting you in your grave right now. Either shut up, or get out - those are your only options." Morpeth said, hoping that those words would be drilled into Jake's head and stay there.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 am

"WAIT! you think you can give me options! i will do as i very well please and no i will not shut up...and what is this Girl going to do....Slap me to death!" Jake was out of control...he was trying to stop,but his mond would not let him...inside he began to panic...he wanted to cry and make the insults stop..but the vampires wont know that...not with the war of emotions going on inside him
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 am

The other vampires chuckled again as Jake thought that Snow was only going to slap him to death, guessing that he didn't know that she was capable of alot more than that.
"You'll be a statue in a moment if you're not careful." Morpeth said quietly, glancing at Snow for a moment before looking back at Jake. "Look, I gave those options to you for your own good. Not only are you making us all rowdy, but you're getting yourself into a state too - i can see it. If you just go out and calm down, you can stop drawing this attention to yourself that's making you panic... either that or quiet down now, and we'll just leave you be until you start acting up again." He said, trying to show that he knew exactly what was going on inside Jake's head.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 am

Jake just stood up.."What are you? a physic..." Jake walked over to snow and saw her eyes closed he grinned..."whats wrong dear? can even bear to look at me,because you know i am right,you know you are scum...you just wont admit it...And statues??? what the hell..we all going to dancing and stoping when the music stops...what a bunch of losers"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 am

"You could say that I'm psychic..." Morpeth said, not wanting to give away the full extent of his powers to this human. If he really was researching vampires and human abilities, then he wasn't going to let on any secrets. He had to keep control of his anger as Jake come close to Snow, grinning down at her and calling her scum, thinking that she wouldn't possibly do anything. Morpeth couldn't let his own feelings get out of hand, as he knew he'd only cause more anger by accidenly projecting his anger into others - which would cause trouble. "By statue, I meant, you will be set in stone!" Morpeth said, saying it slow enough that maybe Jake would understand more.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:41 am

"Oh please that is a load of CRAP! the chances of actually causing standardised breathing cells and organisms to actually reach a point of soildility, under the tempratures that our body's are??? IMPOSSIBLE!" so shut your whining up and you little girl...you can open your eyes...!" Jake then lost control and he very hardly slapped her across the face...Jake gasped as he did it..."I am so..sorry!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 am

Slapping Snow was the last thing Morpeth was going to take from this kid, getting to his feet as he apologised. He had given Jake a chance, and one hit was going to be returned for another. Morpeth might not have been as big as Jake, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from beating the crap out of him. Anger was flaring, and the other vampires could see it coming. Morpeth was going to blow his top in a minute, and Jake was only going to be influenced by it. One vampire had zipped forward, holding Morpeth back with a firm hand on his shoulder,
"Just take care of Snow." The vampire said, looking down at the young vampire with a warning in his eye. If it went too far, then Morpeth would be in trouble as well.

Another took Jake by the shoulder, pulling him out of Morpeth's range.
"Get out of here, kid. You've done enough damage - be glad we haven't pounced you now." The vampire barked at him, everyone glaring at Jake with disgust in their eyes.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:01 am

"NO! I WONT!!!! " Jake wrestled himself free of the vampire and then he could not control his anger..his pure hatred for vampires..he walked back to Snow and slapped her again this time leaving a mark.And instead of saying sorry like last time Jake just grinned...something was wrong with Jake it was not him...he would of stopped ages ago,but something was pushing Jake forward to attack..he knew now that he was going to pay for what he just did...shame really..Jake was going to try and shut up..but he knew that within seconds he will be wheeled away to the infirmary.and be stuck in there for days

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 am

He wasn't going to be held back after that, Morpeth shrugged off the vampire's hold of his shoulder, he had hit Snow again - his friend had been hurt by a human, he wasn't going to let the boy get away with it. His fangs were bared, tempted to just drain the boy of his blood, but he wouldn't give him that pleasure of making him be the first to break the no blood policy. This time he wasn't held back, and was allowed to leap forward, slamming a tightened face straight into Jake's face.
"I did warn you!" Morpeth growled, wondering how much more Jake would want from him after the initial hit.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 am

Jake stumbled backwards he fell to the ground and got back up..his vision blurred....He went over to snow..thinking it was The male and punched her hard across the face..Jake then realised he punched the wrong person and slowly began walking backwards..away from them both

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 am

Ashi smiled at him. "You don't scare me." she said to him, and she was serious. She grinned slightly and stared deeply into his eyes, as if to see through him. "What is it like?" She asked him. She was honestly curious. What was it like to let someone drink your blood, and vice versa? Is it bad that she wanted him to? She barely knew this person, and yet she felt song strongly for him. Ashi didn't see anyone but him now. It was like just the to of them were in the room together. Maybe this was unhealty. Was it? "I didn't like seeing that. Just a moment ago, when I fell. Even if you say I didn't hurt you, I don't believe you." Ashi lay her head down in her arms on the desk. "I wont let you do that to yourself. You don't have to fight it like that.." Ashi sighed and smiled to herself at the thought. She wanted this to happen, with him, this person she barely knew. And why? Why wasn't she scared? Should she be? I think not.

Ashi heard a loud smack, and turned around. So it appeared some student, the one who seemed to detest vampires, had slapped one of who friends accross the face. Ashi stood up immediately as if to help them, but she realized; she didn't think he meant to do it at all. She wanted to say something to the kid, sure she didn't like how they kept insulting her friends, however, she couldn't help feel bad for them. She looked at Alex, and back to Snow. Then, Morpeth had pounced the boy, threatening him. Soon the boy got up...and punched Snow! Ashi ran to the boy and slammed him into the wall. She didn't like violence, or at least she didn't like watching this scene, and she didn't know why she did this, but Ashi spoke to him. "Boy, you are really starting to bug me. You like hurting people do you? But do you know how it feels? To feel pain? How about I sing you a song...or a lullaby?" There was a hint of sarcasm as she whispered this to him. What was she doing? Ashi pushed him harder into the wall, her body slowly faded, she was half transparent.

[OOC: You guys went really far without me.]

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 am

Jake groaned as the female on the floor before slammed him into the wall...he knew now he was outnumbered and he knew he was going to pay the price...but he could not stop himself...

"HA! whats a song going to do....hypnotise me!..." Jake then spat at her face..he was pushing it,it seemed they would have to teach him a big lesson to get him to shut up

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 am

Adele had been hearing everything, watching everything. She cuold sense the anger inside Jake and knew that he was going over the edge. He was crossing an invisible line that would soon lead to his death. She watched him slap snow and her fingernails dug into her desk, creating little trenches. Her fingernails were as sharp as ever. She saw everything, heard everything, and now, she wanted a part of the action.
Before she could jump up, Ashi took control and slammed him into a wall. Adele rose to her feet and headed over to the boy. She then whispered in Ashi's ear, so quietly only Ashi could understand what she was saying. "Step away from the boy." she spoke.
As soon as she did, Adele began moving her hand in a fluid like motion, looking like waves. She began to hum, the sound almost hypnotic. She directed this power to Jake and then sent the sound towards him. This sound would enter into his ears and then go straight to his brain putting the boy to sleep. He needed to calm down and perhaps the only way to do this was if he was asleep.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am

Jake groaned..."WHATS..T th...tha that? som...some for..from of Dan...Danc....Dance??" With that Jake fell asleep.he fell to the ground, more towards the right..slamming his head on a desk,getting a small amount of blood on it and his head bled slightly..as he fell to the ground he breathed gently.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 am

OOC// sorry about that :/

BIC//
Morpeth watched with widened eyes as Jake then punched Snow, guessing that he had meant to go for him instead. He would've gone for another attack on the boy, but was held back again, pushed towards Snow instead to take care of her.
"The girls have got it under control now," The vampire who had held him back told him, assuring him that he could calm down now, and stop fueling the anger of others. Morpeth nodded a couple of times, understanding that he could let go, but he didn't want to let go of the anger that seemed to give him the strength to actually stand up for someone. It wasn't good for him and others though, and so he had to let go now. First a sigh to release the tension, and then he continued to breathe slowly, getting rid of the rest of the anger from his system.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:13 am

Snow listened quietly as they argued, each time the anger and hatred even more clearer. Then suddenly, she felt a slap on her face. The shock caused her to open her eyes, for only a split second, and quickly shut them tight again. Oh no, what did I do? Did I get someone? She tightened her grip on whatever she was holding. She felt so helpless, so vulnerable, so weak. She wanted to do something, but she didn't want anyone to get hurt. No matter how hate-filled his comments were, she knew there was something pushing this, and no normal human would be flinging themselves into the cold arms of death.

She felt him slap her again, this time her eyes stayed shut. She seemed unaffected, the fringe covering her eyes. "What do you think you will be accomplishing by doing this? Do you so desperately want to die, that badly?" she said quietly, and she knew that he probably hadn't heard her. She heard a loud noise and then a punch. Her hand flew to her cheek instinctively, although she didn't feel much pain. Vampires were really tough, in fact the boy would be lucky if he left a scratch on her.

After she felt her eyes warm up, she opened them instantly, looking over the situation. The boy was on the floor, bleeding a little from his head. Ashi and Adele were near him.. and Morpeth was beside her. She saw the potted plant in the corner, which was once green and leafy was now set in stone, cold and lifeless. "Thank god .. I didn't get anyone, did I?" she asked Morpeth.

x. x. x. x. x. x.

"You don't scare me." This surprised Alex, it was his first time meeting someone who wasn't even the least bit afraid of him and others like him. "Really now .." he mumbled, smiling small. This girl amused her, maybe it was her curiosity or her behavior or something else .. he really didn't know. "What is it like?" He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" "I didn't like seeing that. Just a moment ago, when I fell. Even if you say I didn't hurt you, I don't believe you." He smirked. "Believe what you want. I speak the truth." "I wont let you do that to yourself. You don't have to fight it like that.."

This girl confused him. "You don't even know me. Why would you care so much for a stranger, one you don't even know their name?" He paused before deciding to add in, "I'm Alex, by the way." A loud slap intervened their conversation, he spun his head round to see what had happened. Snow had been slapped. He stood up straight away, his teeth grit. "How dare you ..." he said through his teeth. Electricity buzzed around his fingers, his eyes turning a little silver.

He saw Ashi and Adele take care of him and instead went over to Snow. He looked over her, and found she wasn't hurt. "That little shit." He glared at the boy who was now on the floor. He clenched his fist and Snow frowned at him. "P-please.. Calm down, Alex.."

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Adele sighed. She was glad she was able to put him to sleep but now his blood was on the desk and most of the vampires wanted him. His blood smelled sweet, like candy. She knew what most of them were thinking. One even almost pounced but Adele stepped forward to get the boy. She shouldn't be saving Jake's life but there was something about him. She believed beyond his tough, arrogant exterior there was something else inside him that could be different. This is what made Adele step up and grab him.

"I'll take him to the nurse.." She spoke. She grabbed his arm and put one hand around his waist. All vampires were stronger than most so he wasn't very difficult to lift. She slung his arm over her neck and then walked straight out the door not really caring if the teacher saw her. His legs dragged across the ground as she pulled him along to the nurse. She lifted one leg and placed it on her foot so he wasn't fully dragged. She then removed a small white cloth from her pocket and began to press it lightly to his head. She had stopped now in the hall to try and clean up the small wound. It was clotting which was good. She made sure she wasn't getting it on her fingers. She brushed a few strands of hair out of his face. "Time to wake up." She said lightly. She was slowly moving again towards the nurse's office.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Jake began to awake..his vision still funny from the hit to the desk...He saw he was not in the classroom...he got confused..someone was dragging him...but he could not see who it was..."WHO are you...where am i?"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Adele looked at him strangely. He was coming to but he didn't seem to reckognize her or anything around. She shifted his weight a bit more but stopped walking. "It's me... Adele. We're at the school. Come now, you hit your head on a desk. Sorry about that..." she said her voice running off. She felt a little bad about putting him to sleep. She could have tried to catch him.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Jake then refocused his vision...He saw the girl and then became himself all over again.."GET OFF ME YOU VAMPIRE SCUM!" Jake was being defensive this time..not aggressive..he knew he was too weak...he just waited to see her reaction..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!