Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings

The Seven Deadly Sins {Lovely Markings}

a part of “The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings”, a fictional universe by Sullenkiller.

When seven girls are picked by one of the seven deadly sins, havoc and romance will erupt. {2 slots open!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins {Lovely Markings}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 pm

@Pie: As intended :D /molestiaisbestpony
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 pm

With how this game is going right now with the recruitment, I think you could go on your vacation, come back, and this game will be exactly how you last saw it. That is unless the GM decides to PM the people who haven't submitted anything yet, or start it without them.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

Sonata wrote:With how this game is going right now with the recruitment, I think you could go on your vacation, come back, and this game will be exactly how you last saw it. That is unless the GM decides to PM the people who haven't submitted anything yet, or start it without them.

If nothing ends up happening as you predict (and I agree with...), would you be interested in Co-GMing a restart with me?

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

Hmm, I think that it might be smart to PM the GM before any decisions are made to remake this RP. :3 I RPed with Sullen before and she/he is a good rper. :P if she/he doesn't start the rp by the time pie comes back, then we shall bug the living ba-jesus outta Sullen. >:D mwahaha. :3 I just don't want to be too rash right now. :D But I do agree, with the way it's going now, it just might die, which is sad. ;~; since it's such a brilliant idea. :P

Oh, and Gryazi,
please don't be play too rough with Niah... ;~; *just now looks over the PMs, seeing his/her response* (sorry for the late response XDD)
Just Smile! ^_^

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 am

Gryazi wrote:
Sonata wrote:With how this game is going right now with the recruitment, I think you could go on your vacation, come back, and this game will be exactly how you last saw it. That is unless the GM decides to PM the people who haven't submitted anything yet, or start it without them.

If nothing ends up happening as you predict (and I agree with...), would you be interested in Co-GMing a restart with me?

I would, but we'll see how long this stalls. If he comes back, and the game still looks like this, then I'll be up for a restart.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm

TwistedxXxAffairs wrote:Hmm, I think that it might be smart to PM the GM before any decisions are made to remake this RP. :3 I RPed with Sullen before and she/he is a good rper. :P if she/he doesn't start the rp by the time pie comes back, then we shall bug the living ba-jesus outta Sullen. >:D mwahaha. :3 I just don't want to be too rash right now. :D But I do agree, with the way it's going now, it just might die, which is sad. ;~; since it's such a brilliant idea. :P

Oh, and Gryazi,
please don't be play too rough with Niah... ;~; *just now looks over the PMs, seeing his/her response* (sorry for the late response XDD)

We will, otherwise it'd be rude. It's just annoying not having any communication going on :P
And that sounds like a good plan of attack.

And I won't be too rough xD

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Dint I need to check the Ooc a lot more! :D
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Wow, you all kind of scare me sometimes. XD
And don't worry, I won't let it die. If I have to be the last three so help me be-Jesus I will. But I have taken care of the reservations and let's hope some people will see that some spots are open. If not- lord help me I will die. :D

Soooo, good to see that so many would like to remake my rp. Lol, gue it a few days and if no one asks to join, then I give you guys permission to remake it. :)

Cheesy unicorn honey suckles! <3

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm

We're just tired of the unfortunate trend that has been going on Gateway where people make games only to have them die before they even start or get somewhere. It's very exasperating.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah I know what you mean Sonata, I find it annoying myself. I still hope a few more people join, we only need three more slots and it's bugging me. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Do these slots need to be filled or are we just waiting?
I'll gladly take one over C:

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:04 pm

We'll need them to be filled. Witch spot would ya like? :)

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 pm

I'll get working on the wrath girl :)

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Accepted! Now we only need two more then we can get started! :D

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Awesome :D
Have you put up a recruiting thread in roleplayers wanted?

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Just did! Hopefully that'll give the rp some attention!

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Fingers crossed >w<
I think Azazel and Itzal will be a fun pair btw :)

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm

All we need is Envy and this game can finally begin. -_-

The bad thing about this is, this game hasn't started for several days so you have to make sure all the people that signed up are active, otherwise, their partner will be held up.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Well we need greed and envy. I already have the starting post typed out, now we just need two more chary's. Ugh.

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 am

Ask if anyone wants to play two characters.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!