Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shattered Mirror

The Shattered Mirror

a part of “The Shattered Mirror”, a fictional universe by Nowfaleena.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, where the heck did I fall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shattered Mirror”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Shattered Mirror

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:56 pm

After much thought, I have decided to remake this rp. I hope it goes well, and try to have fun people.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: The Shattered Mirror

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 am

The only spots left are the past rouge, and the two priests.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 am

So one girl from from modern times and one girl from the past, and one boy from the past.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 am

As the story goes on you can pick up equipment/armor. I will decide what you find though, just because I don't want everyone finding the holy sword of bob right off the bat.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm

I would like to reserve the Boy 4 of the past but, which class should I make it to balance things?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:34 am

Well we actually only have either the rouge class or a priest class open. So either one of those.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

I will hold your spot for a few days.
I hope to start the roleplay this friday, but we will see how my work schedule goes and if I get other players.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Can I reserve the girl from the past fantasy?

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm

As long as you don't mind being the rouge, then yes you may!

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Sad news, looks like I won't be able to start tomorrow as hoped...I still need the future female priest.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

When do you think we'll start? I won't be here on the weekend I need to help my grandparents.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Most likely this Thursday it seems. I need to have a female future priest to actually start though...so we have to have that.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

On a completely different topic, is it storming like hell where anyone else lives?

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Nope. It's sooo warm and sunny where I live I'm sure my soccer ball shrunk a bit.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 pm

It was 104 over here and then BOOM storm.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 pm

I have no power at my house so...yeah...

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 am

Two things.
1. I got power back! YAY!
2. It looks like this rp may die before it even starts. It sucks but it does happen. If it does I am sorry, and I may try to start it up again. The problem, at least one of them, it seems that no one really wants to be a priest/priestess. Which...well sucks that no one wants to be one. I don't want to take the class out though...I think they are needed in an rp/adventure like this. I am not to surprised about this fact though, I just wish it wasn't true.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm

For the two artifactors I updated the Artifactor thread. If you ever have any questions about the class please ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

I have a very important question. Is anyone willing to play the modern day female priest?

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:30 pm

So sorry for the delay, I am starting now though.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!