Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shinobi World

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

The Shinobi World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:52 am

It was pretty successful on another forum, so i wanna try it here to ^_^

Basically this story is based 200 years in the future from the original naruto series(yes that includes Shippuden if you want to get technical)

Orochimaru has used his "imortality" justsu (the little bitch) and is still living but is also planning on bringing back the shippuden versions of the old naruto characters. (the bitch)

basically everyone starts as they just cam out of the academy(every1 is genin*i want our characters to grow ok dont get pissy*)*Notice: if u com in later than everyone else where most of the other people are chunin or w/e then i will place ur rank depending on every1 elses like ex: if we hav 10 people and 5 of them r chunin then u com in i will most likely place u as a genin ready for chunin exams or ex: 10 people and 7-8 of them are chunin then i will most likely place u as a chunin. ok lol xD this way its less confusing.

Teams:
Team 1-
1. Gondara Sennin
2. Haku
3. Soukie

Team 2-
1. Kasagi Uchiha
2.Metawashi Sinoichi
3.Ayla Wolen

Team 3-
1.Icchiro Fujasawa
we still need a guy and 1 girl for team 3 @_@

Rules:
1. of course no god modding (duh)*if caught trying to god mod then u will be removed from the RP automatically(u will be given 1 warning then removal if continued*
2. no killing a persons character without asking them(if u be an ass about this or if u just kill them without thier knowledge then u will be removed no ifs ands or buts)
3. if u r going to be gone for a certain period of time then u need to say so, that way we dont get confused =3
4. u can hav a maximum of 3 characters that way if ur going to be playing on several then we dont get as confused ok =3

Creation Sheet:
Name:

Home Village:

Kekkei Genkai:

Weapons:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies:

Family:

Jutsus:

Elemental Abilities:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Appearence:
Last edited by ChamberTrist on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Shinobi World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:57 am

heres my character ^_^

Name: Gondara Sennin(he does'nt know his last name yet)

Home Village: Konoha

Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan(has not yet obtained)

Weapons: ANBU Long Sword

Height: 6' 5"

Weight: 150 Ib

Personality: quiet yet very loving of his friends, when ever he makes a new friend, he becomes very loyal to them....

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies:

Family: the Sennin clan(in hidding, gondara does'nt know they exist yet)

Jutsus:
Tai-
Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu(Inner Decapitation Skill)
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu(Shadow Shuriken)
Taren Ken(Match Punch)
Taren Kyaku(Match Kick)

Nin-
Shuriken, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shuriken Shadow Replication)
Mikazuki no mai(Dance of the Crescent moon)
Chakra Kyuuin no Jutsu(Chakra Absorption Technique)

Gen-
Kokuangyou no Jutsu(Bringer of Darkness)

Elemental Abilities: N/A at this time

Strengths: Tai

Weaknesses: Gen

History: He has lived most of his life alone and spent most of his time training in a hidden training spot. Obtained ANBU sword from a dead ANBU black ops found in forest.

Appearence:
Last edited by ChamberTrist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 am

Name: Haku

Kekkei Genkai: Hyouton Creation (Original Haku's Kekkei Genkai)

Weapons: Katana with the hilt from Zabuza's sword (though Haku doesn't know that), kunai, and senbon needles.

Height: 5"5

Weight: 135

Personality: Kind and loyal to his comrades. Very efficient when it comes to battle. Chivalrous when it comes to women.

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: Haku likes to train with his sword and his water jutsus. He dislikes arrogant or cruel people. He also dislikes perverts.

Family: None.

Jutsus: Sensatsu Suishou (Ice Senbon), Makyou Hyoushou (Ice Mirrors), Water Clones, Hidden Mist Jutsu.

Elemental Abilities: Controls water and ice with his kekkai genkai
Strengths: Taijutsu/swordsmanship and ninjutsu

Weaknesses: Genjutsu

History: Haku grew up in a Konoha orphanage, never knowing his family. The only thing he has of them is the sword he was left with at the orphanage. As result, he assumes they are dead. His dream is to become a great ninja.
Appearence: Image
Last edited by almostinsane on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:26 am

((Reserving a spot, I'll have my profile up soon))
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Ayla Wolen

Home Village: Kohona

Kekkei Genkai:

Weapons: Katana

Height: 5'4

Weight: 132

Personality: Cold, Strong,

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: Strong Fighters/Weak Fighters/Training

Family: Her Family is poor, and they live in the woods

Jutsus:
Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Hien - Flying Swallow

Elemental Abilities:
Mur'Telis(Fireball Jutsu)

Strengths: Katana Fighting

Weaknesses: Jutsu's

History: She was once one of the richest people in Kohona until her dad went out on a mission and was killed. Her mother lost her job and they began to lose their will to live, all besides Ayla, who now is aiming to become a ninja to support not only her family but herself.

Last edited by Lamentations on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

dang 17 years old o.o xD if you could, please make her younger lol xD i mean, we all just cam out of the academy lol xD sheesh lol and btw, u can have 10 jutsus at genin lol xD

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:23 pm

OOC: Well I cant think of any Jutsu's...is thier a website where I can find some? And I edited it.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:29 pm

http://www.leafninja.com is a good one ^_^

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 am

OOC: can't think of jutsu! that's the most fun part of making a ninja! (reserving a spot for later)

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:48 pm

lol xD well ur all accepted ^_^ we'll start soon ok ^_^ oh and btw, the shinobi world on the other forums, has 14,000+ posts lol xD and like 60,000+ views? xD lol i cant rememebr lol

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Name: Metawashi Sinoichi

Kekkei Genkai:

Weapons: Katana
Image Image Image

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikiwarrior on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Kasagi Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Weapons: Chakra infused Leather gloves with metal Knuckles, also carries Kunai like any other ninja

Height: 5'5

Weight: 137

Personality: Hes pretty friendly and outgoing, but he has a snide and cocky sense of humour, which sometimes ticks other people off, but people will tend to get used to it. Hes very competitive, and greatly desires to be the best. He is helpful with friends and likes helping his friends train, mainly because he loves training, but also because he wants his friends to able to compete with him.

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: Fighting/Uselessness/Training

Family: Uchiha

Jutsus:

Tai-
Dynamic Action
Hakke Hasangeki
Hakke Kuushou
Gouwan

Nin-
Chakra no Ito - chakra threads
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Kage Bushin no Jutsu - Shadow clone
Katon Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Pheonix Technique
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade

Elemental Abilities:
Currently he only has Fire control

Strengths:
Speed, chakra control, precision - even for someone with the Sharingan he is very precise in movements and technique

Weaknesses:
His trusting nature make him easy to manipulate, he is prone to illness, and is in no way good at using Genjutsu, despite his heritage.

History: He is a member of the restored Uchiha clan, and he had a relatively healthy upbringing. He has a loving family, who constantly push him to new levels. The Uchiha clan constantly push each other and aid each other in becoming stronger as individuals and as a clan, and so he generally has a lot of family support. He started receiving instruction at a very young age, and so he was also among the top of his class in terms of studies, though whether or not hes among the top of his class in terms of practical skill is yet to be seen. Generally he had a sheltered and happy upbringing,and so he doesn't fully understand angsty people, thinking of them as annoying.

Appearence: (picture attachment)

(it was 10 jutsu's for gennin right? any problems with the profile lemme know and Ill edit it, and YES DO THE TEAMS :D)
Attachments
selb00.gif
(59.11 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Last edited by aikiwarrior on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aikiwarrior
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:27 pm

ok that messed up

Name: Metawashi Sinoichi

Kekkei Gekkei:

Weapons: 1 Giant Shuriken

Height: 5"7

Weight: 140 lbs.

Personality: Cool, Outgoing

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: Good battles, friends/ evil, orichimaru, sound village/ shuriken practice

Family: He ran away years ago because of abuse and neglect.

Justu:

Jutsu:

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

ill reveal more as the rp goes on and again messed up ignore the jutsu jutsu stuff.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:53 pm

I don't know to much about the series or like the anime that much but I will try to rp cuz I'm bored.

Name: Icchiro Fujasawa

Home Village: Mist

Kekkei Genkai:

Weapons: His sword Benken and ninja stars

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 150lb

Personality: He is rude crude basically an ass.

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: Smoking cigs./People who get mad at people that smoke./Smoking.

Family: He as a Brother that I might put in to the rp

Elemental Abilities: Water

Strengths: Hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Can't move very fast because he smokes.

Last edited by Big Boss on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifeisdeath on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: Soukie

Home Village: Snow

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Weapons: Soushouken

Height: 5 ' 6

Weight: 129

Personality: Sweet yet Deadly.

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies: She's heard of Naruto and developed a crush, but she threw him aside when she began training. She hates the Uchiha clan, Itachi killed her father. She likes to draw her opponent when she fights them.

Family: No family.

Jutsus: Gouwan - taijutsu

Elemental Abilities: Doton no Jutsu

♪Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday♪

lifeisdeath
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 am

ok....aikiwarrior ur accepted as soon as the sheet stops giving u trouble lol xD, Big Boss ur accepted but i would prefer he be closer to the other age group, and not smoke lol xD also he has no jutsus T_T', and lifeisdeath ur accepted, but she only has 1! jutsu @_@ please add more, unless u intend to hav her do MAJOR training @_@ heh xD oh, and sense we hav this many people, u can start when ever you guys want ^_^

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 am

am i accepted?

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am

OOC: Ok I'll fix him when I come back I am going to a party right now.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifeisdeath on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm

OOC : Alright x_x I'll get to work.

Jutsus: Gouwan - taijutsu
Bunshin Daibakuha - ninjutsu
Chakura Kyuin Jutsu
Bunshin no Jutsu
Dainamikku-Entori
Hakke Kusho
Tsutenkyaku
Kokuangyo no jutsu
Magen: Jubaku satsu
Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu
Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu

OOC : Hows that? *_*

lifeisdeath
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!