Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Princess(OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Princess(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Well, that was my original plan; doing a RP with only a select amount of people and add on evenly. :D Maybe we could do that now, perhaps get certain people to take on certain roles and go ahead and start the RP... Eh.. So uncertain, though... T-T Your views?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, I prefer self-rping (Where you play yourself instead of someone else) One on ones, but I can do any sort of rp. I think we should get smaller amounts of people and start. The smaller you start, the bigger it can get.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm

True... Should we keep the storyline I came up with, or create something different. I truly hope making this was not for nothing. :( I do really like this idea; I feel it's sort of the opposite of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" ('06) game... Perhaps it is... Hmm, I'm not trying for anything illegal, of course. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am

It's a good storyline. It's a little basing on the whole Sonic idea, save the world from the dark/evil people, but it certainly has a nice twist.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

ImageName: Sonic the Hedgehog
Appearance: A blue hedgehog with spikes of hair that hang of the back of his head. He only wears his shoes, and two white gloves. Standing at 3'7'' he only weighs about 80 lbs or so.
Weakness: Slippery surfaces, water
Likes: Chilli dogs, exploring, helping people, ruining eggmans plans, his friends, trying to do things alone, making others happy, having some time to himself every now and again
Dislikes: Water, waiting while there is something needed to be done, eggman, others being captured, losing friends, seeing others cry (Unless it's Eggman of course), when friends fight amongst each other .
Phobias:
---Friends dieing
---Water (Being in water, around it, or even on it.)
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwJd1V6meXI
Famous Quote: "You're too slow!"

Still making a few tweaks...

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 am

WHY DID THIS DIEEEE?!?!

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Alrighty, new plan! I want each of you who applied for a role to to take on one existing character... :D (If you still get on...) Okay? You can drop your self-made character, or keep them, I don't really care. :D I want my RPs to STOP DYING! So, I'm not letting this die, okay? I'm going to drop Thorn and pick up another character. ^_^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Fully willing to drop Fang and pick up Shadow, Knuckles, or even Tails. No promises on keeping to their exact personality however. Sonic I have a general idea, because he has many different personality layouts from the different shows/games/etc.. Shadow has very diverse personality which would be somewhat difficult to pick up on, but I can try to match it, thought trails will be hard though. Knuckles, well he is just a foolish dude who is obsessed with protecting the emeralds. Pretty easy to do him. Tails however, may be a little bit confusing to do.

Anyways, I will keep ya backed up Litria, just point out who ya need, even if its not one of the ones I listed. ^^

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

:D Okay... Surprisingly, the girl who gave me the idea for this, wrote the first one and all that, she wrote in all their perspectives, and did a good job, in my opinion. ^-^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 am

ImageName: Knuckles the Echidna
Appearance: Knuckles is a red-orange shade, and stands at 3 ft 7 in, weighs 88 lb. (Its sad but yes that is his actual weight. His character is designed to be 16, but with the character age changes, I wanted him a little older at least.) He wears White gloves with pointed knuckles, red and yellow shoes. His eyes are actually a violet. He has a white crescent along his upper chest which is a natural birthmark.
Weakness: Easily fooled/ tricked. Aggravated easily.
Likes: Keeping the Chaos Emeralds, grapes, quiet, fighting, training, relaxing, fruits, being left alone (unless he likes you), guarding the Master Emerald, practicing his fighting skills, treasure hunting, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream, Espio, Rouge the Bat , Shadow the Hedgehog, Tikal the Echidna, Blaze the Cat, proving his strength, anyone or anything that can put up a challenge, Shade the Echidna.
Dislikes: Not being left alone, being taken advantage of (trust), being betrayed, fighting/hurting innocent people, being disturbed while focusing on something, Dr. Robotnik (Eggman), Unfair play, being tricked, Peer pressure, anyone who comes after the Master Emerald, Sonic making fun of him, being ignored, Black Arms, Biolizard, Chaos (before he learned Chaos was the guardian of the Master Emerald), people thinking him and Sonic are "buddies", thinking Sonic is better and stronger than him, anyone who questions his power, being thought of as weak, failing to protect the Master Emerald .
Phobias:
------Ghosts
------Roller Coasters
------His trust being mistaken
------Crowded places
------Being embarrassed
Theme Song: unavailable at given time, reason: Laziness to look one up.
Famous Quote: "What are you talking about? That emerald's MINE!"
Last edited by Kravos on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am

ImageImage

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Japanese Name: Shadō Za Hejjihoggu
Birthplace:Space Colony Ark
Family: Maria Robotnik(A kind of sister/niece. He was like an older brother, watching out for her), Gerald Robotnik(Eggman's grandfather and Shadow's creator. Kind of a second father), Black Doom(Biological Father), Biolizard(Not an honest-to-God family member, but was a fellow prototype in the search of the ultimate life-form)
Theme Song:Riot-Three Days Grace
✭Thinking
✭Rouge the Bat
✭Proving himself
✭The Chaos Emeralds
✭Maria
✭Professor Gerald-sama
✭Amy Rose

Dislikes:
✕Being rivaled
✕Being defeated
✕Being wrong
✕Those who resemble him
✕Those who claim to be the "Ultimate Life-form"
✕His allies in danger

Allies:
✧Rouge
✧E-123 Omega
✧*Sonic
✧Amy
✧*Tails
✧*Knuckles
✧G.U.N
✧Cream
✧*Silver
✧*Emerl

Enemies:
✗*Sonic
✗*Tails
✗Mephiles the Dark
✗Eggman
✗Ix
✗Shadow Androids
✗Black Doom
✗Biolizard

Skills/Talents:
✴Chaos Spear- Shadow hurls two bolts of raw Chaos energy at an enemy. These lightning bolts, while armor piercing, may either hit a single enemy, or tail off and hit an adjacent enemy.
✴Chaos Rift-Shadow opens a rift in time and space, then launches it at a foe in an attempt to banish it. If the foe remains, the foe may become distracted

✴Chaos Blast-Shadow concentrates his usual Chaos Blast into a sphere of energy within his hand, and delivers it in concentrated beam of chaos energy that may weaken affected targets.
✴Atomic Strike-Shadow and Sonic rapidly spinball around the opposing team, creating an electrical field around them and damaging everyone inside.
✴Focus Field-Shadow hits a foe with a Chaos Blast as Omega simultaneously fires with his machine guns, in a dual attack which can leave the foe vulnerable.
✴Metal Storm-Shadow lifts Omega using Chaos Control, and Rouge tornado-kicks the robot into a foe, with a chance to stun them.

Memorable Quotes:
"If the world chooses to become my enemy....I will fight like I always have!"
"I am Shadow the Hedgehog, the ultimate lifeform!"
"I determine my own destiny..."
"You'll regret this, doctor. Even if I'm not real, I'm still the ultimate life form Shadow the Hedgehog!"
"I promise you...revenge!"

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Nice... But hey, by the way, what font did you use for Knuckles again?

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Uh, I don't recommend Knuckles' font because it's in all-Caps. ^-^' Use his color, though; like a normal red color. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Who do you need picked up? I'll pick one up.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Bleh, right color thats what I meant. Kind of using word pad to save my writing, just in case I delete it all on accident, and I keep having to change the font to normal because someone set it to Gothic or something.

Edit: No wait right, I did mean to say font xD. Because in the rules it says "~If you create an existing character, please type in that characters font or color(Excluding Tails' color and Knuckles' font). If you don't know which it is, feel free to ask. :)" though none of us have really followed it..

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 pm

@Kravos:

Haha, yeah. I didn't really mind that. :D

@Shadowman:

Which ever you want, as long as they're a main character. Tails? Uh, maybe even Kurokage is you wanna. ^-^ I found this really cool picture that would be good for him. (Wanna see?) ^-^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Sure. Uhm. I'll take a look and see who I could pull off.

shadowman55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Hmm, hey Litria, we could always cut a few characters off of the needed list ^^'

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm

http://media.photobucket.com/image/amy% ... e.jpg?o=18
http://media.photobucket.com/image/amy% ... e.jpg?o=19

Name: Diamond
Appearance: She has the same body-build as Amy, as well as the same hairstyle except her quils are longer. She is a mix of aquamarine and navy blue and has icy sapphire-blue eyes. She has 2 main outfits; a navy blue dress with white boots, or a sky blue and white coat with a skirt.
Species: hedgehog
Personality: Diamond is practically the toughest hedgehog you'll ever meet. She is cautious with making friends, due to an incident in her past, which she refuses to tell. She is clever, keen, stubborn, independent, and friendly, not to mention that when she's angry, it's like an explosion. She and Sonic tend to fight due to their clashing personalities. She is prideful, and, unlike others, dangerous situations bring out her wise side. Her personality is like both fire and water which confuses people a lot.
History: She used to live with a clan of hedgehogs, and despite the fact that her special powers made her an outcast, had many friends.She was the princess of the kingdom too. One day she went for a walk, only to come back and find it in ruins. Ever since, she had been on her own. When she met sonic and the others, she accused shadow of being part of her cities destruction since she saw a blur of black and red when she was there. When she found out it couldn't be him she apologized, but she still kind of hates him for being a bit of a jerk.
Love Interest: None yet, but she's getting interested in Shadow
Skills/Powers: has control over water and the moon. With water she can make chaotic whirlpools and middle sized hurricanes. With the moon she can make blinding flashes of light and have visions from the past or future.(Not always though) Her powers are connected to the moon which makes her helpless when there is none. She can run nearly as fast as Sonic
Weaknesses: fire, high temperatures
Dislikes: cowards, being bossed around, loud noises
Phobias: falling seriously in love, death, total darkness
Theme song: Impossible by Shonetelle or Miss Independent
Famous Quote: "Come on Speedy Boy." or "Since when have I ever made it easy?"
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Nobody really needs to be kurokage. just let him be a character. without him, only amy,tails, vector, and espio are missing.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!